most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2009, 06:05 PM         #101
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
well thats good news to hear that the 3.2 liter will still be available for the 2010...

the biggest concern now though is how flooded the streets will be with it....with the price cut im sure you will see it alot more frequently

anyway as far as the 3.2 goes...can you comment on its speed? does it FEEL powerful? does it SOUND powerful? ...my 3.5 V6 270 hp maxima is pretty damn fast...i would hate for the A5 to be a downgrade in the speed department
and you need to f*** off.
the a5 is obviously gonna be slower but overall its the better ride.
 8 years ago '05        #102
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
 gratz_the_king said:
thats a damn shame that my maxima will be faster

i just test drove an A5 at my local dealer...i didnt get to go full speed (i was driving an already sold A5) but i kinda got a feel...it did seem kinda slower, but very slightly

few things i noticed, the car is damn s3xy in person, but its TIGHT as f***, particularly in the back seats (im 200, 6'ft) ...front seat is tolerable though, but the back seat (not that id ever be in there) is tight as f***

im also disapointed that the sunroof doesnt open, it only tilts. and finally, i noticed that the arm rest and center console is quite high in comparison to the actual seats. this makes getting a blowjob difficult lol. (yes i pay attention to these things and they ARE important)

overall the interior is fantastic though, and the outside is great too. i noticed quite a few looks when i was drivin it.

shame though about the engine...why the f*** cant it be more powerful?
man the f*** up and get the S5 then..
 8 years ago '08        #103
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
well damn

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #104
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 gratz_the_king said:
like other people have said...the problem with getting an S5 is that in that price range, there are better options (the new jag for example)
Some of the Indian cats in my school got s5's after selecting all their options they Enders up in the 70-80k price range....for that much u might as well bite the bullet and get the GTR or a used M6....S5 still s3xy though hopefully it's around in 5-10 years
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #105
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^^^
Damn 70-80. Damnnnnnnn

Must be nice to have money like that. I think When I get my next car,which will be a bmw or audi I will lease it. I want a different car every 2 years.

I know there are a few restrictions but Thats cool.I hear audi has stupid leasing terms tho.

I decided to buy my 09 lancer gts instead of lease,the lease terms were great pricing wise and after the 2 year I could just bring it back no problem. I think I had to just put $2000 down. I love the car tho. Im bout to hook it up and wouldnt mind keeping forever.

Last edited by ddash; 07-22-2009 at 02:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #106
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ddash said:
^^^^^^^
Damn 70-80. Damnnnnnnn

Must be nice to have money like that. I think When I get my next car,which will be a bmw or audi I will lease it. I want a different car every 2 years.

I know there are a few restrictions but Thats cool.I hear audi has stupid leasing terms tho.
Z
I decided to buy my 09 lancer gts instead of lease,the lease terms were great pricing wise and after the 2 year I could just bring it back no problem. I think I had to just put $2000 down. I love the car tho. Im bout to hook it up and wouldnt mind keeping forever.
yea man these dudes caking....but yea if u got the bread to switch cars every three years do that....unlees u don't mind selling ur s*** on criagslist or something lol....but yea these Arabs and Indians got long money outhere lol...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #107
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
People sell their cars on craigslist?
I dont really trust craigslist like that.

n*ggas are grimey in the Chi. They robbed alot of people out here using Craigslist.
 8 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Some of the Indian cats in my school got s5's after selecting all their options they Enders up in the 70-80k price range....for that much u might as well bite the bullet and get the GTR or a used M6....S5 still s3xy though hopefully it's around in 5-10 years
Posted via Mobile Device
that is exactly my point.. n*ggas think that just cause you see a price for the car on the website thats what they get it for.. get out ya houses and goto the dealer and you'll see what the real price for these cars are.. My A5 started out at 40k i think but after all the options I ended up paying 55k.

and btw that GTR is selling for 13k over sticker over here in Jersey.. $90k easy..
i went to the nissan dealer and was really impressed with the outside but dissapointed with the interior..
 8 years ago '05        #109
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
that is exactly my point.. n*ggas think that just cause you see a price for the car on the website thats what they get it for.. get out ya houses and goto the dealer and you'll see what the real price for these cars are.. My A5 started out at 40k i think but after all the options I ended up paying 55k.

and btw that GTR is selling for 13k over sticker over here in Jersey.. $90k easy..
i went to the nissan dealer and was really impressed with the outside but dissapointed with the interior..
The interior is nuthing to gawk at....but it's an amaziNg machine....and gratz even though it's a Nissan....it would easily s*** on any car in it's price range...
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-22-2009, 11:41 PM         #110
WhiteKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gratz_the_king said:
well i got bad news for all current A5/S5 owners (BlaznHizzle) and potential future buyers.

audi just released the pricing info for their 2010 A5's...its going to start at 36,000...almost 5k less than previous models. why so much cheaper? heres why:

audi realized they have a HIT on their hands. its a gorgeous popular car for sure. so they basically realized that if they lower the price, they will sell more (its all about money in the end). but how do they lower the price without taking a profit loss?

well heres the reason: they are putting in a MUCH weaker engine. as if the 3.2L 260HP V6 engine for the A5 wasnt weak enough, the 2010 models will now have a 2.0L 211HP V4!!!

yes im not bulls***ting you, look it up. it is getting the old A4 engine.

so what does this mean? well it means 2 things:

1 - this dilutes the luxuriousness of the car A LOT. a new hundai sonata is more powerful than the 2010 A5, and much cheaper. the same with a lot of other cars. so by putting this engine in, it basically downgrades the class of the A5 from mid-range luxury to entry level luxury, along with maximas and sonatas etc. ...the perception of the A5 will now be different since it wont be directyle competing with the 328i from BMW. oh and not to mention, i also heard that the 2011 S5 will get a downgraded engine as well. instead of being a 4.2L 350HP V8..it will get a V6 with much less horse power, and will also be much cheaper.

2 - due to this price cut, and the car being gorgeous, EVERY DOUCHE BAG AND THEIR MOTHER will be purchasing 1 of these cars within the next year or 2. this car will be so common its not even funny. the exclusive feeling of owning an A5/S5 will be lost, which is seriously a shame.

i was on the audiworld forums and there were a few people who are current A5/S5 owners that were extremely upset. they mentioned how they paid a lot of money for a luxurious, exclusive car that has a very prestigious perception to it. and that due to the 2010 version of the A5, all that will be lost.

its a shame audi did this, but i guess they wanted to make more money in the end. i was seriously thinking of getting an A5 later this year but now im not so sure. i dont really want to drive a weakling V4 engine, and i also dont want to drive a car that everyone else on the block has. and as for getting the 2008-2009 versions that are more powerful, im not sure thats such a good idea either. because they all LOOK the same, so in the end ill be just another "douche" with that "entry level, luxury wannabe, cheap A5 that everyone else has"..no1 will ever even know the difference in engines, so im not sure i want this car anymore.

dammit audi!!! this s*** was gorgeous too. guess i gotta save for the R8 now, lol
I swear, so many f***ing idiots in this Car and Driver BX.

Audi HAS to do this. Reason being because the BMW 328 goes for what the 2.0t will go for and this is money Audi is losing. The 2.0t is not exactly the old A4 engine since the old A4 engine was the FSI version where the new version is the TSI. This is also found in many other cars (majority of them VW since it is VWs engine - not Audi's)

Btw, the 2.0tsi is no monster stock but reflash the ECU and you have a car just as fast as the 3.2 with more possibility for Mods and much funner to drive than the Audi V6 all for alot less $$$.

btw, wtf is a V4? You talking older cars? Inline my man, Inline.
 07-22-2009, 11:44 PM         #111
WhiteKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at people comparing a FWD Japanese family sedan to a AWD German tuned A5.
 8 years ago '05        #112
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
 str8_akademiks said:
He's acting like his bum a.ss can afford to drive a car like that..

Stupid f*** making threads like "how much should you be making at 22 to not be considered a bum" and expects people to take is stupid a.ss seriously.. Then posts s*** like he dresses like James Bond and s***..
 8 years ago '05        #113
space
space
 WhiteKnight said:
LOL at people comparing a FWD Japanese family sedan to a AWD German tuned A5.
 8 years ago '04        #114
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 gratz_the_king said:

dammit audi!!! this s*** was gorgeous too. guess i gotta save for the R8 now, lol
Impostors make me
 8 years ago '04        #115
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 gratz_the_king said:
i was clearly jokin..hence the "lol" after it...u dumb s*** head lol (that times its NOT a joke)
That times, huh?

Keep on being the butt of jokes on this board..
 8 years ago '09        #116
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
f**k thats a sick a.ss car bro congratulations
 8 years ago '05        #117
space
space
thanks my dude..
 8 years ago '04        #118
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
Damn! That s**t is nutz!
I'm looking to cop that new RS4 they got
 09-15-2009, 09:30 PM         #119
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should have gone with the s5 not the s-line of the A5....still sick tho.

after my a6 bites the dust i'm gonna be lookin out for a S5
 8 years ago '07        #120
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
Any Interior shots? i've never been impressed by audi's interior always felt outdated compared to bmw's. Hopefully this one has it right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago