Sep 28 - HOW THE DEMOCRATS RUINED THIS ECONOMY.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2008, 03:28 PM         #161
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:
And Bin Laden has not gotten Bush so what is your point.
At least Bush ant hiding in some cave like a coward
you really think they're looking for each other?

Bin Laden was Bush's leap frog to Saddam

Afghanistan was Bush's layover to Iraq
 9 years ago '06        #162
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
umm thery change the rule we can drill of shore now becuz they knew we needed to at first and to be honest why do people really believe everything the see or hear on tv u really think the goverment dem or rep r really tellin us everything we dont know sh*t thaT REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD or us cuz we not in the congress or in wasingtion so i dont understand why everybody blamen ppl for sh*t we really dont know b out but like u said be open mind u was right bout some sh*t but what about all the stuff u left out its to blame damn near everybody cuz its all bout the money question why pay the president when he gets everything free i mean everything but we still pay him thats kinda dumb u think and u know he worth more the 50 million dollars but yall wanna keep give him money to take our counrty to trash but at the end of the day he ballen and everybody else is starven think bout that homie
 9 years ago '07        #163
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '05        #164
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
you know what this dude is doing? obviously his great great grandaddy mccain is losing toss up states, and will not win or be the next prez of the usa. Blaming someone is the first thing in admission of a mistake.

get a life loser!
 9 years ago '05        #165
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
Huda2daf > you

fyi
 9 years ago '04        #166
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838

I've been,
Workin this gra-aave shift
N' I aint ma-aade sh*t
I wish I coould
By me a spaceship and fly-yy
Paast the skyyy
 09-30-2008, 07:03 PM         #167
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip america
 9 years ago '04        #168
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11258 11258
 breal123 said:
Yeah..And still no attack after 9/11
I'll pick door number 2 thank you..
its funny how republicans use the 9/11 card. like it didn't happen under THEIR watch. and i'd rather have another attack than have the patriot act.
 9 years ago '07        #169
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 rasheedwallace said:
its funny how republicans use the 9/11 card. like it didn't happen under THEIR watch. and i'd rather have another attack than have the patriot act.
AND THE OKLAHOMA bombINGS HAPPENED UNDER WHO'S WATCH?
THE FIRST bombINGS OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER HAPPENED UNDER WHO'S WATCH? THATS RIGHT, THE PRESIDENT THAT GOT IMPEACHED. DEMOCRAT BILL CLINTON.

REPUBLICAN'S DONT LET sh*t SLIDE HOMMIE, WE ATTACK.
 9 years ago '04        #170
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
AND THE OKLAHOMA bombINGS HAPPENED UNDER WHO'S WATCH?
THE FIRST bombINGS OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER HAPPENED UNDER WHO'S WATCH? THATS RIGHT, THE PRESIDENT THAT GOT IMPEACHED. DEMOCRAT BILL CLINTON.

REPUBLICAN'S DONT LET sh*t SLIDE HOMMIE, WE ATTACK.

They gonna bring up the we still cant find Bin Laden....

Outta the 8 years of bush greatest hits album.....
 9 years ago '07        #171
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
They gonna bring up the we still cant find Bin Laden....

Outta the 8 years of bush greatest hits album.....
HE'S IN PAKISTAN AND WE HAVE AN EYE ON HIM. EITHER WAY WE'VE STOPPED AND WILL CONTINUE TO STOP ANY MORE ATTACKS ON THE US. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT HE WAS ALSO BEHIND THE FIRST bombINGS AND HE DIDN'T HAVE TO GO HIDE WITH CLINTON IN OFFICE. CLINTON WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MONICA AND HILLARY NOT FINDING OUT ABOUT EACH OTHER.
 9 years ago '06        #172
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 MELODY said:
HE'S IN PAKISTAN AND WE HAVE AN EYE ON HIM. EITHER WAY WE'VE STOPPED AND WILL CONTINUE TO STOP ANY MORE ATTACKS ON THE US. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT HE WAS ALSO BEHIND THE FIRST bombINGS AND HE DIDN'T HAVE TO GO HIDE WITH CLINTON IN OFFICE. CLINTON WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MONICA AND HILLARY NOT FINDING OUT ABOUT EACH OTHER.
Bin Laden isnt in Pakistan he could be dead already but the gov;t is using his myth a fear tool to control the masses, truth is fear is the most controlling tool in the world and whether you love or hate this admin they use fear better than any other before them
 9 years ago '04        #173
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
the gov;t is using his myth a fear tool to control the masses, truth is fear is the most controlling tool in the world and whether you love or hate this admin they use fear better than any other before them

So your telling me this practice wouldn't be existent in an Obama administration......
 9 years ago '04        #174
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 10-01-2008, 02:35 AM         #175
Myles Away 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ the threadstarter blaming only one side while completely ignoring the other...
 9 years ago '08        #176
bigboi26 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
:applause::applause::agreement6:
 StatisticZ said:
That's cool.. Let's not forget a Republican helped knock down the the twin towers and building 7, lead us into a war against an group of people our government originally funded, armed and trained, then moved into another war - in Iraq over oil. And since has wasted trillions, placing us further in the hole.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy