Sep 28 - HOW THE DEMOCRATS RUINED THIS ECONOMY.

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 bklyn said:
if the democrats let us drill 10 years ago, then we wouldnt have this problem today...

yet again, FAIL!!!!!

this is like saying you shouldnt go to college to b a doctor because you wont be a doctor for 10 years

is it guaranteed that we will have another source of engery in 10 years? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ignorant a.ss ppl
bklyn stay uneducated or learn to read. the oil prices would not have dropped and we would be in the same boat right now.
 9 years ago '05        #122
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
 b_ee_z said:
bklyn stay uneducated or learn to read. the oil prices would not have dropped and we would be in the same boat right now.
so more gas = a higher price at the pump?

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

looks like ur an expert with economics supply and demand!
 9 years ago '05        #123
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
thank God someone knows what the fu*k they are talkin about on this thread

I suppose the rest of you are gonna vote for obama b.c he is black>>>

cause the man has be campaigning longer than he has been in senate... he is a great speaker w/ no experience nor substance. Vote for him things get worse...

That's cool.. Let's not forget a Republican helped knock down the the twin towers and building 7, lead us into a war against an group of people our government originally funded, armed and trained, then moved into another war - in Iraq over oil. And since has wasted trillions, placing us further in the hole.

and you just went with propaganda against fact....thats why people never know what the fu*k to believe in this country...b/c of you and michael moore
 9 years ago '07        #124
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1865 1865
 co butta said:
thank god someone knows what the fu*k they are talkin about on this thread

i suppose the rest of you are gonna vote for obama b.c he is black>>>

cause the man has be campaigning longer than he has been in senate... He is a great speaker w/ no experience nor substance. Vote for him things get worse...

And you just went with propaganda against fact....thats why people never know what the fu*k to believe in this country...b/c of you and michael moore
that's what i'm saying buddy has one of the greatest speech writers in history. I would rather vote for him than obama. I used to watch obama in cspan before he blew and he used to stutter so much and use the word "ugh". Wish i would recorded him.
 09-29-2008, 10:48 PM         #125
Diggity199 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol I been tellin n*ggas this on bx for years...the worst part of it is this doesnt' scratch the surface...everyone thinks clinton had a 600 billion surplus at the end of his 8 years...truth be told he was negative over 1.384 trillion....it just hadn't hit the economy or the numbers yet...w/e...you wanna fu*k up the country go vote obama I guess....I want republican control for decades to help fix the crisis..unlike democratic, small minded people, it can't be fixed overnight..we fu*ked ourselves in the a.ss too many years to be that easy....c'mon Obama you're sucha lyin sack of dog sh*t
 09-29-2008, 10:58 PM         #126
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ Republicans trying to blame Democrats when they been in control

for the past 8 years.

Excuses, Excuses.......and THEN yall want a moose hunting, hockey mom

and a sick old man to fix it all.........
 09-29-2008, 11:00 PM         #127
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Im gonna tell you what's going to happen. Outta nowhere, sometime after the election if Obama winswithin a week, two, maybe month the crisis will simply go away everything gonna be fine and they got it all fixed.....

it was the right thing to do, the legislation, electing Obama, and then the market's going bounce back, markets in this country always do, they're going to bounce back booming and bigger than ever, going to come back strong, for a while.

Then the Obamaites/liberals are going to take credit for it and theyre going to say this is how you do it. The govt manage the markets. The govt can see to it that you will never lose your home. The govt will see to it that you will never ever have to miss a car payment. The govt can see to it that you will nevr miss a credit card payment...

Because the goverment is gonna protect the economic well being of every American. So when the economy bounces back roaring and strong for a while, the credit is going to be given to government.

We the people are already being scared with a great depression 2.... And here we have the suckers who believe Obama/govt can fix this problem.....

A vote for Obama is a yes to Communism....

And if this doesn't bother people i dont need to say anymore cause we was suckered into this and i feel bad for the people who didnt know any better.....

^^^^^^^^

Republicans are sad, LoL!
 9 years ago '07        #128
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1865 1865
 KS Mafia said:
LoL @ Republicans trying to blame Democrats when they been in control

for the past 8 years.

Excuses, Excuses.......and THEN yall want a moose hunting, hockey mom

and a sick old man to fix it all.........
AND THEN YOU WANT A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER TO FIX IT ALL
 09-29-2008, 11:08 PM         #129
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^

LoL @ Republicans gettin' exposed-

* Nearly 5,000 soldiers DEAD over "supposed" weapons of mass destructions.

* Still haven't captured Bin Laden

* Taliban is slowly coming back into power in Afghanistan

* Economy dropping 700 POINTS!!!!!!!!!

* Spying on American citizens

* Locking people away without DUE PROCESS

* Republicans want the VP nominee to DROP OUT

Republicans = Doo Doo

09-29-2008, 11:09 PM         #130
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_ee_z said:
Even if that was so us doing more drilling here will help us give less money
to them fat Arabs which is fine by me
 09-29-2008, 11:17 PM         #131
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW. You can really tell who white on BX now with all these

pro-Republican threads.
 9 years ago '04        #132
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 266 266
 KS Mafia said:
^^^^^^^^

Republicans = Doo Doo

Every entrire point except for the last one is because of the Clinton Administration.
 9 years ago '04        #133
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 KS Mafia said:
^^^^^^^^

Republicans = Doo Doo

Looks like someone got their talking points today........
 09-29-2008, 11:24 PM         #134
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KS Mafia said:
^^^^^^^^

Republicans = Doo Doo

Yeah..And still no attack after 9/11
I'll pick door number 2 thank you..
 09-29-2008, 11:25 PM         #135
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL @ Republicans once again blaming "Clinton" for their screw

ups.

Last time I checked, Bush was the prez,

Yall in bad shape- Yall got a old, crippled guy with cancer and a chick who

hunts MOOSE as yall nominees............

This too easy........
 09-29-2008, 11:29 PM         #136
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breal123 said:
Yeah..And still no attack after 9/11
I'll pick door number 2 thank you..
^^^^^^

Since you Republicans are so great at f!ghting "terror", why haven't you

caught Osama Bin Laden? Why is the war in Iraq still going on?

Oh, and since your in such a braggin' "mood", where are those weapons

of mass destruction?

Republicans = people who think the Matrix is real,
 9 years ago '04        #137
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 Diggity199 said:
Lol I been tellin n*ggas this on bx for years...the worst part of it is this doesnt' scratch the surface...everyone thinks clinton had a 600 billion surplus at the end of his 8 years...truth be told he was negative over 1.384 trillion....it just hadn't hit the economy or the numbers yet...w/e...you wanna fu*k up the country go vote obama I guess....I want republican control for decades to help fix the crisis..unlike democratic, small minded people, it can't be fixed overnight..we fu*ked ourselves in the a.ss too many years to be that easy....c'mon Obama you're sucha lyin sack of dog sh*t

really? before Clinton it was George HW Bush and before him it was Reagan both who had billion dollar deficits by the time their terms ended, so come over here saying Clinton had a trillion dollar deficit. If you want to think like that Reagan sucked the economy dry, but you know nothing about that; you probably weren't even born yet. Where did you come up with this CLinton $600 billion surplus? It was more like $200 billion surplus.
 9 years ago '04        #138
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
 MELODY said:
BEFORE YOU COME WITH THE HATE JUST BE OPEN MINDED FOR A SECOND.
2 THINGS THAT fu*kED UP THE ECONOMY
1. HOUSING MARKET
2. HIGH GAS PRICES

WHO'S TO BLAME ON GAS PRICES?
DEMOCRATS, THEY DON'T LET US DRILL OFF SHORE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THEY HAVE ACTUALLY FLIP FLOPPED ON THIS ISSUE AND ARE LEANING TOWARDS DRILLING OFF SHORE AS OF RECENT. WE ARE SENDING TOO MUCH MONEY OVER SEAS TO COUNTRIES THAT DONT LIKE US AND WE NEED THAT MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY TO HELP THIS ECONOMY AND TO CREATE JOBS. OF COURSE WE SHOULD HAVE OTHER FORMS OF ENERGY BUT THAT WILL TAKE YEARS TO DEVELOP BEING THAT MANY THINGS RELY ON GAS OTHER THAN JUST CARS.

WHO'S TO BLAME FOR THE HOUSING MARKET?
EVERYONE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BUT WAIT WHY IS IT THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK THE MOST MONEY FROM THESE HOUSING MARKET COMPANIES FREDDIE MAC AND FANNIE MAE? WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME THIS ISSUE IS BROUGHT UP OBAMA JUST USES TERMS LIKE "LAST 8 YEARS" OR "THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION"?

HERE'S A LIST OF
Top 10 Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008

Name Office Party/State Total

1. Dodd, Christopher J S D-CT $133,900
2. Kerry, John S D-MA $111,000
3. Obama, Barack S D-IL $105,849
4. Clinton, Hillary S D-NY $75,550
5. Kanjorski, Paul E H D-PA $65,500
6. Bennett, Robert F S R-UT $61,499
7. Johnson, Tim S D-SD $61,000
8. Conrad, Kent S D-ND $58,991
9. Davis, Tom H R-VA $55,499
10. Bond, Christopher S 'Kit'S R-MO$55,400

FULL LIST;
Would have been more believable if you mentioned how democrats rely on... instead of talking about gas prices. Democrats didn't make gas prices go up The repub. president did to fund the war he sent us into. He believes in k!lling people because there is no money. democrats rely on a.ssistance true enough but they aren't the cause of the recession. We weren't in a recession will Clinton was in office. The economy was at its best. People had jobs the cost of living was low, and taxes weren't high. Bush came into office stirring up trouble with his father's affiliates and business partners to make the US play rich dad poor dad. If you can see now there is no in between you either have money or you don't you either have a job or you don't. No one is hiring like they used to. It's so bad you probably couldn't get a job at Burger king if you wanted to. It's a credit check for everything and the housing market is at it's worst putting low income families into houses they can't afford later on because the interest rates get higher after certain periods of time where as you could get a fixed interest rate on a home loan before.

REPUBLICANS fu*kED UP THE ECONOMY AND AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE NOT HELPING NOW THIS IS WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE. WE DON'T HAVE A DEMOCRAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
 9 years ago '04        #139
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 KS Mafia said:
^^^^^^

Since you Republicans are so great at f!ghting "terror", why haven't you

caught Osama Bin Laden? Why is the war in Iraq still going on?

Oh, and since your in such a braggin' "mood", where are those weapons

of mass destruction?

Republicans = people who think the Matrix is real,
more like Republicans= people who think Criss Angel MindFreak can really walk on water.

those WMD's are in the United States, maybe a foreign country should bomb us?

What you conservatives are not seeing is that no one hates republicans.....it's just that the McCain/Palin ticket is a bunch of crap!!! John McCain would be tied with Reagan for the oldest president elected if he beats out Obama. But what you are not getting is McCain has had skin cancer several times and if something were to happen to him his vice president who is dumber than this girl
---> , would become president.

Last edited by b_ee_z; 09-30-2008 at 12:06 AM..
 09-30-2008, 12:00 AM         #140
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama has about as much experience as my local YMCA organizer and Biden is just a backstabbing son of a bi*ch who called out Obama in one of the earliest debates....ill take a War Hero over a community (and probably reverse racist) politician anyday....damn these Obama followers are brainwashed....Cult Obama 08 is what yall should be chanting
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy