Sep 28 - HOW THE DEMOCRATS RUINED THIS ECONOMY.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM         #101
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will you guys stop arguing back and forth between Democrats and Republicans???

They are on the same fu*king side!!!!!!! Wake the fu*k up already!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #102
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 b_ee_z said:
what do you mean, what does it prove? you're talking like you are rich, business-oriented family-man when in reality you're profile shows a different side. don't come on here saying democrats have ruined the economy, when conservative presidents have been the ones with the biggest deficits!!! I could care less about the republican-democrat party system; i just don't want a dumb president/vice president in office and the mccain-palin ticket is a perfect example! every person i've asked the question, "why are you not voting for obama?" The answer: 1) because he's Black 2) because his middle name is hussein 3) because he's smart. So peoplerunnin at least state a reason instead of saying false things like democrats ruined the economy!

I posted a thread already.....

Your crowd either said it was too long to read...And some other kid said hes not even willing to open my post on the subject "cause he doesnt like me" boo hoo.....
 9 years ago '04        #103
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
And i challenge any of you to find where i have said "I WILL VOTE FOR McCain/Palin"

Show me please!!!!

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-29-2008 at 07:05 PM..
 09-29-2008, 07:02 PM         #104
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Wow you just exposed yourself......

"It has been 4 years bet you haven't convinced one person to sip that sweet koolaid yet lol."

What is that your job to do??? Do you feel your doing a better job????? Im not trying to convince anyone...Everyone has a free will, just like i have the right to post what i dont agree with.

I have no personal grudges with anyone with different political views unlike you.....

Cause at the end of the day were all Americans and eventually we gonna have to live with whoever is president for 4-8 years.....OR ARE YOU AGAINST THIS?

"Weak I was looking for a nice little rumble"

I was right, you was ignored as a child.....

Dude just stick to talking about the politics cause your a failure at trying to hurt anyones feelings or being a "thug"......

Oooooo nice jab at my USERNAME on BOXDEN.

"Cause at the end of the day were all Americans and eventually we gonna have to live with whoever is president for 4-8 years.....OR ARE YOU AGAINST THIS?"

Look look another lazy american shocker, "we are gonna have to LIVE with it"...people in france flip cars over if the gov fu*ks with their work week the only way to get you lazy patriotic c*nts to flip over a car is if mickey ds does away with the 99 cent double cheeseburger or there is an american idol scandal.

I am against STUPID PEOPLE promoting, hyping, and lying for OTHER STUPID PEOPLE to RUN AMERICA.

You know she is fu*king retarded so just say it but you wont so until your gonna be honest no1 can have a real discussion, the next thing you should post is...Sarah Palin is fu*king retarded but I want her to be the vice president for an old a.ss guy who could die ne second who dropped bombs on people and then was tortured because......???

Now don't come back with your opinion my opinion bullsh*t because black is black, white is white, the sky IS blue, grass IS green and sarah palin is fu*king stupid. These are all non partisan FACTS that are true no matter who you are, just because YOU believe in unicorns doesn't mean they exist you just cant will sh*t to happen or to be true.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 9 years ago '05        #105
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Why are you so angered with people with different views as your.....

Are you scared of people using free will and read and write whatever they want, or do YOU WANT people to type/read what YOU want......

What are you so scared of????

Or are you like one of those nazi/soviet types who programed to a curtain view point???

And must destroy anyone who doesnt like you and your views.....

Or are you one of those punk who were ignored as a kid and now has access to a forum where people are free to debate AND NOW YOUR GONNA "SPEAK OUT" have your ftw menatlity throw a little fit and be a little pain in peoples a.sses.....

And please try to "expose me, like always" when the fact of the matter is I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE SWEATHEART........

Or did i mess around with a sister of yours or something????
whats funny is that this guy prolly isnt a republican...prolly just enjoys pissing you people off
 9 years ago '04        #106
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
whats funny is that this guy prolly isnt a republican...prolly just enjoys pissing you people off
I could be Barrack Hussien Obama himself.......

09-29-2008, 07:10 PM         #107
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Dude you keep making yourself look more angry and more bitter over someone on the internet.......

Why are you trying to force me to think your way??? Or are you using me as an example on boxden to look out for "sleepythug" cause if you dont think like me im gonna be a pain in the a.ss to you.......Thats not very american of you......

Here we have a thread to talk about politics thats effecting American and you rather take the time on a personal vendetta......

You dedicating yourself to me makes me look like a fool to keep going back and forth with you, and your already exposed yourself cause you want me to waste time my on you......

And for the record i wouldn't bother rephrasing anything you say cause its clear you have a anger/paranoia issue that needs to be resolved.....

So just stop and talk about the topics at hand and not me.....

I DONT wanna argue with you about name calling......Save that for someone who has the time....

I will not respond to any lame attempt of a response you can think of cause this will further take away from the thread topic and make me look like a jerk who has to keep pushing away the little child (you sleepythug) from playing a back and forth name calling game........
LOL, right Mr. Boxden resident fu*ktard for the past 4 years is all mr serious now lol nice. I apologize I didn't realize you evolved into a human being MY BAD. Your silly man, read some of your past posts then repost this post i just quoted with a stra8 face......bet you cant do it.....

"Thats not very american of you......" Thank you for the compliment, i appreciate it bro. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 9 years ago '05        #108
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
I could be Barrack Hussien Obama himself.......

never say never
 09-29-2008, 07:19 PM         #109
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
Please I haven't got pissed while on the cpu since bonzi buddy swung past my desktop...and this aint about right or left right now...its about SMART and STUPID. Thats all.
 9 years ago '05        #110
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 SleepyThug said:
Please I haven't got pissed while on the cpu since bonzi buddy swung past my desktop...and this aint about right or left right now...its about SMART and STUPID. Thats all.
well ur posts tend to seem like your a little angry....as long as you get mad he has the upper hand...

generally typing long paragraphs equal getting mad.....then again just a generalization
 09-29-2008, 07:31 PM         #111
Dutch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
democrats and republicans both fu*ked up this economy. it's a generational thing, the baby boomers are a generation of selfish, whiny, self righteous a**holes that are swamped in debt. it's time for a new generation to take power.

bottom line: a 72 year old man of ANY race doesn't represent me or my beliefs.

Last edited by Dutch; 09-29-2008 at 07:40 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #112
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
certain people get to walk away from this with a lot of money in their wallets
 9 years ago '04        #113
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sheeed said:
certain people get to walk away from this with a lot of money in their wallets
that is how it always has worked, the guy from merrill lynch, he walked away with a sh*t ton of money while the stock holders lost a lot of money. (a little over 160M) tell me how thats fair?
 9 years ago '05        #114
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
that is how it always has worked, the guy from merrill lynch, he walked away with a sh*t ton of money while the stock holders lost a lot of money. (a little over 160M) tell me how thats fair?
im sure if the right people were fined...they could come up with a substantial portion of any proposed bailout
 9 years ago '05        #115
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
 SwllwtheShards said:
we dont fu*kin need to do offshore drilling.

drill on the land they already have. plus, offshore drilling wouldnt have an effect for 10-15 years, so that wouldnt improve the economy in any way anytime soon.
this is like saying you shouldnt go to college to be a doctor because you wont be a doctor for 10-15

FAIL
 9 years ago '04        #116
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
facts have a liberal bias, i know. sorry.

Reagan - $200B deficit
Bush - $350B deficit
Clinton - $200B SURPLUS
Bush - $600+ deficit (Bailout not included. to date bush has added $ 3,866,935,571,995.66 of it as of today during his presidency)

listed, who are the "conservatives" and who is the "tax and spend" liberal?

our economy was ruined in the last 8 years. thats a republican presidency the dems sucked in congress, but this is not their fault.

and on drilling...

bklyn said:
this is like saying you shouldnt go to college to be a doctor because you wont be a doctor for 10-15

FAIL
reports show us not even benefiting after those 10 years. people act like we can just start drilling, no problem. it takes infrastructure and that takes money.

how much? no one has told me, i don't know. i'm fine with drilling, but the republicans are doing a sh*tty job of convincing me to.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 09-29-2008 at 08:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #117
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 bklyn said:

FAIL
it's not saying the same thing because you know for a fact when you graduate from med school and pass your test you're on your way to making some money. Whereas, with the drilling dilemma it's not going to help lower gas prices.
 9 years ago '04        #118
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
Im gonna tell you what's going to happen. Outta nowhere, sometime after the election if Obama winswithin a week, two, maybe month the crisis will simply go away everything gonna be fine and they got it all fixed.....

it was the right thing to do, the legislation, electing Obama, and then the market's going bounce back, markets in this country always do, they're going to bounce back booming and bigger than ever, going to come back strong, for a while.

Then the Obamaites/liberals are going to take credit for it and theyre going to say this is how you do it. The govt manage the markets. The govt can see to it that you will never lose your home. The govt will see to it that you will never ever have to miss a car payment. The govt can see to it that you will nevr miss a credit card payment...

Because the goverment is gonna protect the economic well being of every American. So when the economy bounces back roaring and strong for a while, the credit is going to be given to government.

We the people are already being scared with a great depression 2.... And here we have the suckers who believe Obama/govt can fix this problem.....

A vote for Obama is a yes to Communism....

And if this doesn't bother people i dont need to say anymore cause we was suckered into this and i feel bad for the people who didnt know any better.....

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-29-2008 at 09:01 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #119
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 bklyn said:

FAIL
no its not...you people make it seem as though drilling for oil is going to significantly help lower the price of crude...especially considering he fact that you need to be able to refine this oil...and without no new refineries being built you run into another problem
 9 years ago '05        #120
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
 b_ee_z said:
it's not saying the same thing because you know for a fact when you graduate from med school and pass your test you're on your way to making some money. Whereas, with the drilling dilemma it's not going to help lower gas prices.
 Sheeed said:
no its not...you people make it seem as though drilling for oil is going to significantly help lower the price of crude...especially considering he fact that you need to be able to refine this oil...and without no new refineries being built you run into another problem

if the democrats let us drill 10 years ago, then we wouldnt have this problem today...

yet again, FAIL!!!!!

this is like saying you shouldnt go to college to b a doctor because you wont be a doctor for 10 years

is it guaranteed that we will have another source of engery in 10 years? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ignorant a.ss ppl
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy