Sep 28 - HOW THE DEMOCRATS RUINED THIS ECONOMY.

most viewed right now
 137
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 b_ee_z said:
THEPEOPLERUNNIN must be Sarah Palins husband!!! What type of conservative are you anyway? you can't tell me you make $250,000 in a year. and have you forgotten that there are single americans w/o children in the country.

THEPEOPLERUNNIN's profile HE'S A FRAUD----DON'T BELIEVE HIS HYPE
How did you find Boxden?
Dont member.....
Album youre bumpin' lately
The Chronic
Whats your skillz?
Make money...Spend money
Biography
fu*k YOU PAY ME
Location
LOST DYNASTIES
Interests
Bangin Broads
Occupation
Bangin Broads


And this proves??????????


You must really be in love with me looking back on my info????

Would you like to know what type of underwear i have???


You loving guys and me rejecting your obvious s3xual advances = EPIC FAIL



Is this the type of people who are voting.....


Obama supporters on boxden= Teenage Dweebs......


DJNOVA is the exception.......


Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-29-2008 at 04:53 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #82
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
Republican economic theories have failed this country. While democrats are just as corrupt now. Because of too much money in politics the system is horrible. The people with money buy thier votes. But one thing is for certain republicans have been in power for most of the last 25 years. They introduced the theory of trickle down economics, small govt., and de-regulation; look @ where it has gotten us.


Last edited by MILLYMILL2000; 09-29-2008 at 04:55 PM..
 09-29-2008, 05:06 PM         #83
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz good to see the neocon sheep on the defense that means their scared... BAH BAH BAH....

"ok ok we fu*ked up we are leaving but before we leave can we get umm a 700 billion dollar blank check with a bush pal on the watch you know cuz they handle all the other problems so well coughingKATRINAcoughing LOL!!!

Oh and uh let us drill off shores so in TEN years + we can make more billions and provide no help to gas prices THANKS. PS SEE YOU IN 4 to 8 YEARS TO ROB YALL AGAIN!!!"

Go eat some grass you mindless patriot red white and blue wearing war mongering zombie sheep....your arguments are just silly at this point PLAIN SILLY and the only people buying it are already brainwashed so just STFU thanks....zzzzzzzzzzzz
 10 years ago '04        #84
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Republican economic theories have failed this country. While democrats are just as corrupt now. Because of too much money in politics the system is horrible. The people with money buy thier votes. But one thing is for certain republicans have been in power for most of the last 25 years. They introduced the theory of trickle down economics, small govt., and de-regulation; look @ where it has gotten us.





read this thread before you repeat this to someone outside the internet and look like a fool
 10 years ago '04        #85
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 SleepyThug said:
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz good to see the neocon sheep on the defense that means their scared... BAH BAH BAH....

"ok ok we fu*ked up we are leaving but before we leave can we get umm a 700 billion dollar blank check with a bush pal on the watch you know cuz they handle all the other problems so well coughingKATRINAcoughing LOL!!!

Oh and uh let us drill off shores so in TEN years + we can make more billions and provide no help to gas prices THANKS. PS SEE YOU IN 4 to 8 YEARS TO ROB YALL AGAIN!!!"

Go eat some grass you mindless patriot red white and blue wearing war mongering zombie sheep....your arguments are just silly at this point PLAIN SILLY and the only people buying it are already brainwashed so just STFU thanks....zzzzzzzzzzzz





you too......
 09-29-2008, 05:16 PM         #86
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And this proves??????????


You must really be in love with me looking back on my info????

Would you like to know what type of underwear i have???


You loving guys and me rejecting your obvious s3xual advances = EPIC FAIL



Is this the type of people who are voting.....


Obama supporters on boxden= Teenage Dweebs......


DJNOVA is the exception.......
On a side note be4 i expose you as always if your gonna call people teenage dweeds dont use the phrase EPIC FAIL in your same post you Teenage Dope.

God damn son your still spewing your retarded brain waste on the BX well sh*t you just keep on coming like a sh*t train, amazing man.

I hope you get paid for spreading their venom but YOU DONT and thats the beauty of it all....their followers will repeat whatever their told and yell it til their throats bleed and in return what do they get?? Money? No. Power? No. fu*ked up the a.ss like the rest of the population...so cute.

Like a little hamster that will run 24 7 on his wheel but this rat doesn't even get any cheese...zzzzzzzzzzzz
 09-29-2008, 05:18 PM         #87
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:



you too......
lol don't direct me to your candyland posts I avoid your name like you avoid reality.
 10 years ago '04        #88
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
read this thread before you repeat this to someone outside the internet and look like a fool[/QUOTE]

Republican economic theories have failed this country. While democrats are just as corrupt now. Because of too much money in politics the system is horrible. The people with money buy thier votes. But one thing is for certain republicans have been in power for most of the last 25 years. They introduced the theory of trickle down economics, small govt., and de-regulation; look @ where it has gotten us.
 10 years ago '04        #89
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 SleepyThug said:
lol don't direct me to your candyland posts I avoid your name like you avoid reality.


I understand you didnt take your ADD medication then......
 10 years ago '04        #90
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
read this thread before you repeat this to someone outside the internet and look like a fool
Republican economic theories have failed this country. While democrats are just as corrupt now. Because of too much money in politics the system is horrible. The people with money buy thier votes. But one thing is for certain republicans have been in power for most of the last 25 years. They introduced the theory of trickle down economics, small govt., and de-regulation; look @ where it has gotten us.[/QUOTE]



You like to repeat that huh???

Are you programed to say that on cue????
 10 years ago '04        #91
MILLYMILL2000 
space
avatar space
space
$718 | Props total: 9 9
Republican economic theories have failed this country. While democrats are just as corrupt now. Because of too much money in politics the system is horrible. The people with money buy thier votes. But one thing is for certain republicans have been in power for most of the last 25 years. They introduced the theory of trickle down economics, small govt., and de-regulation; look @ where it has gotten us.

You like to repeat that huh???

Are you programed to say that on cue????[/QUOTE]

No I just hate republicans. So I repeat it so you can fully understand it.
 10 years ago '04        #92
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 SleepyThug said:
On a side note be4 i expose you as always if your gonna call people teenage dweeds dont use the phrase EPIC FAIL in your same post you Teenage Dope.

God damn son your still spewing your retarded brain waste on the BX well sh*t you just keep on coming like a sh*t train, amazing man.

I hope you get paid for spreading their venom but YOU DONT and thats the beauty of it all....their followers will repeat whatever their told and yell it til their throats bleed and in return what do they get?? Money? No. Power? No. fu*ked up the a.ss like the rest of the population...so cute.

Like a little hamster that will run 24 7 on his wheel but this rat doesn't even get any cheese...zzzzzzzzzzzz


Why are you so angered with people with different views as your.....

Are you scared of people using free will and read and write whatever they want, or do YOU WANT people to type/read what YOU want......


What are you so scared of????


Or are you like one of those nazi/soviet types who programed to a curtain view point???


And must destroy anyone who doesnt like you and your views.....


Or are you one of those punk who were ignored as a kid and now has access to a forum where people are free to debate AND NOW YOUR GONNA "SPEAK OUT" have your ftw menatlity throw a little fit and be a little pain in peoples a.sses.....

And please try to "expose me, like always" when the fact of the matter is I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE SWEATHEART........


Or did i mess around with a sister of yours or something????


Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-29-2008 at 05:34 PM..
 09-29-2008, 05:30 PM         #93
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
I understand you didnt take your ADD medication then......
Thats what your bringing today??? Weak I was looking for a nice little rumble but obviously after 4 years of spewing sh*t on bx you still haven't perfected your craft so ill let you be.

Keep spreading what your commanders tell you to and I won't interfere because I would rather you spread the sh*t on a hiphop forum then anywhere else. Good luck with your life journey to convert HIP HOP fans, lol. It has been 4 years bet you haven't convinced one person to sip that sweet koolaid yet lol.

Also you might wanna concentrate on your own kind maybe head over to WWE forums or something because things are deff looking shaky for your female bush, might wanna spew some sh*t at the regulars before they defect.

Poor teens with brainwashed fathers such a horrible never ending cycle wish I could help you all someone should start a charity or something.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 10 years ago '04        #94
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 SleepyThug said:
Thats what your bringing today??? Weak I was looking for a nice little rumble but obviously after 4 years of spewing sh*t on bx you still haven't perfected your craft so ill let you be.

Keep spreading what your commanders tell you to and I won't interfere because I would rather you spread the sh*t on a hiphop forum then anywhere else. Good luck with your life journey to convert HIP HOP fans, lol. It has been 4 years bet you haven't convinced one person to sip that sweet koolaid yet lol.

Also you might wanna concentrate on your own kind maybe head over to WWE forums or something because things are deff looking shaky for your female bush, might wanna spew some sh*t at the regulars before they defect.

Poor teens with brainwashed fathers such a horrible never ending cycle wish I could help you all someone should start a charity or something.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow you just exposed yourself......


"It has been 4 years bet you haven't convinced one person to sip that sweet koolaid yet lol."


What is that your job to do??? Do you feel your doing a better job????? Im not trying to convince anyone...Everyone has a free will, just like i have the right to post what i dont agree with.

I have no personal grudges with anyone with different political views unlike you.....

Cause at the end of the day were all Americans and eventually we gonna have to live with whoever is president for 4-8 years.....OR ARE YOU AGAINST THIS?


"Weak I was looking for a nice little rumble"

I was right, you was ignored as a child.....



Dude just stick to talking about the politics cause your a failure at trying to hurt anyones feelings or being a "thug"......


Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-29-2008 at 05:47 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #95
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,123 | Props total: 9850 9850
damn what happend to this thread, i wanted to debate too :(
 09-29-2008, 05:40 PM         #96
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k LIBERALS AND fu*k DEMOCRATS!!!!! You bastards reject the bailout plan and now look at the markets, CLINTON started all of the economic mess and was the sole reason why the housing market is where its at today.....if Obama gets elected everyone better be ready for the demise of the United States
 09-29-2008, 05:47 PM         #97
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Why are you so angered with people with different views as your.....

Are you scared of people using free will and read and write whatever they want, or do YOU WANT people to type/read what YOU want......


What are you so scared of????


Or are you like one of those nazi/soviet types who programed to a curtain view point???


And please try to "expose me, like always" when the fact of the matter is I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE SWEATHEART........
Scared? I just encouraged you to continue? WTF? Stop making up things to argue with me about. I just typed my opinion plus a little reality mixed in. I am sorry you may continue hyping up clowns so they can rob us.

Although anyone hyping palin regardless of your views is just as brainless as her.
Do you want stupid people to run your country? Is that what you look for in your candidates, who is the stupidest?

Because lets not even talk about right or left. Just stupid and smart? If you can tell me she is smart or even slightly intelligent you sir are INSANE.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz YUMMY that koolaid must taste GOOD whatcha sippin on over there tonight mountainberry or grape or what??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 10 years ago '04        #98
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 SleepyThug said:
Scared? I just encouraged you to continue? WTF? Stop making up things to argue with me about. I just typed my opinion plus a little reality mixed in. I am sorry you may continue hyping up clowns so they can rob us.

Although anyone hyping palin regardless of your views is just as brainless as her.
Do you want stupid people to run your country? Is that what you look for in your candidates, who is the stupidest?

Because lets not even talk about right or left. Just stupid and smart? If you can tell me she is smart or even slightly intelligent you sir are INSANE.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz YUMMY that koolaid must taste GOOD whatcha sippin on over there tonight mountainberry or grape or what??? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Dude you keep making yourself look more angry and more bitter over someone on the internet.......

Why are you trying to force me to think your way??? Or are you using me as an example on boxden to look out for "sleepythug" cause if you dont think like me im gonna be a pain in the a.ss to you.......Thats not very american of you......


Here we have a thread to talk about politics thats effecting American and you rather take the time on a personal vendetta......

You dedicating yourself to me makes me look like a fool to keep going back and forth with you, and your already exposed yourself cause you want me to waste time my on you......


And for the record i wouldn't bother rephrasing anything you say cause its clear you have a anger/paranoia issue that needs to be resolved.....


So just stop and talk about the topics at hand and not me.....

I DONT wanna argue with you about name calling......Save that for someone who has the time....


I will not respond to any lame attempt of a response you can think of cause this will further take away from the thread topic and make me look like a jerk who has to keep pushing away the little child (you sleepythug) from playing a back and forth name calling game........


Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-29-2008 at 06:03 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #99
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$800 | Props total: 49 49
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And this proves??????????


You must really be in love with me looking back on my info????

Would you like to know what type of underwear i have???


You loving guys and me rejecting your obvious s3xual advances = EPIC FAIL



Is this the type of people who are voting.....


Obama supporters on boxden= Teenage Dweebs......


DJNOVA is the exception.......

what do you mean, what does it prove? you're talking like you are rich, business-oriented family-man when in reality you're profile shows a different side. don't come on here saying democrats have ruined the economy, when conservative presidents have been the ones with the biggest deficits!!! I could care less about the republican-democrat party system; i just don't want a dumb president/vice president in office and the mccain-palin ticket is a perfect example! every person i've asked the question, "why are you not voting for obama?" The answer: 1) because he's Black 2) because his middle name is hussein 3) because he's smart. So peoplerunnin at least state a reason instead of saying false things like democrats ruined the economy!
 10 years ago '04        #100
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$800 | Props total: 49 49
and what makes Palin so appealing (politically wise). She's as dumb as a brick!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
129 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy