Sep 28 - HOW THE DEMOCRATS RUINED THIS ECONOMY.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-29-2008, 02:48 PM         #61
jhj2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Georgia Boy said:
I think everyone should see this , OPEN YOUR fu*kING EYES PEOPLE
Believe that if you want:

While the Federal Reserve is an independent institution, it is still accountable to Congress. The Constitution gives Congress the power to coin money and set its value. Congress delegated this power to the Federal Reserve in the 1913 Federal Reserve Act, but still maintains oversight authority. Under the Humphrey-Hawkins Act of 1978, the Federal Reserve must submit a report on the economy to Congress by February 20 and July 20 of each year. Alan Greenspan, the current Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, is called to testify on the report before Senate and House Committees.

and:

9 years ago '05        #62
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
ur delusional if you think offshore drilling is going to help gas prices...
 9 years ago '04        #63
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 Kingme said:

The Corporations and the rich did not trickle down the money they used it to open up shop overseas and to pad their own pockets. Rich and wealthy people do not spend new money they use it to make themselves more money, which is the flaw.
A. I think higher taxes and tough regulation (liberals bread and butter caused this)

B. Its a flaw to make more money???? Are you a communist????

Kingme said:
The middle class and poor people have to spend money which ends up in the rich and wealthy peoples pocket. The democrates have been trying to cut taxes for the middle and lower class (everyone who doesn't make $250,000 per year) so that they would have the money needed to pay for mortgages and gas.

A. We wouldnt be in this rut if we didnt if liberals MADE BANKS OPEN UP SHOP IN LOWER INCOME CITIES AND FORCED BANKS TO GIVE OUT LOANS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE "MINORITIES" AND POOR....Who are mostly fiscally irresponsible and not savvy on economics.......

B. 250,000 IS NOT ALOT OF MONEY in America anymore........ How in the world is that rich???? ($6000 for mortgage a month + house insurance + car notes + car insurance + utlities + kids + health care + PROPERTY TAX+ Misc ADD IT UP)

C. Lower middle to lower class SAVE MONEY...... They do not open business, they do not innovate, they contribute less to the U.S economic growth....

D. Middle to lower class lie about income or dont even pay taxes (40% of them do not pay taxes to be exact)

E. So raising capital gains tax is gonna help? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Housing will go into a further rut, nor people will not be able to save for the future for their retirement......

Kingme said:
The democrates want to build the economy from the lower class up, because people with little money are forced to spend it to maintain their jobs (gas for the car they drive to work), and to keep their homes (mortgage payments), these are not concerns for the wealthy.
A. Like i said, lower class to middle class do not spend money they save money...........

B. Keep their homes???? People should have never been given a loan to buy a house THEY CANT AFFORD ON THEIR BUDGET!!!!!!! But thanks to liberal ideology they have been giving access to a place they should have no business in unless they are fiscally responsible/savvy......

Kingme said:
On top of that the republicans aren't closing the loop holes that allow the big corporations to evade taxes.

A. Ehhhhh more taxes and more regulation leaves more loopholes, causing more of the "rich folks" to move their money overseas.....

B. republicans want business to be privatize.......

Kingme said:
This country is still fu*ked up from when the first Bush became Vice President and master minded the Iran-Contra affair which kicked off Desert Storm the first bombing of the World Trade Center and this bullsh!t we are in now.

A. ? The hell do you learn your history and economics???

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 09-29-2008 at 03:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #64
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
none of these rat bastards are to be trusted
Then why vote for someone who wants BIGGER GOVERNMENT.........

The U.S govt cant even put together a 6 year olds birthday party........
 9 years ago '04        #65
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
$714 | Props total: 3 3
Republicans and deregulation have destroyed the economy starting with Reagan in 1980, until now. Even Clinton fell victim to it as well. Trickle down economics doesn't work. Every time there is a Republican in office we have these problems SNL with Reagan, inflation out of control w/ Bush Sr. and Jr. It was said by grover Norquist "We want to shrink govt. until it can be flushed down the toilet." Why do all you republicans lie and tell falsehoods. I hate you people you do nothing but spew hatred and venom for no reason. You people make me sick you privatize the gains but socialize the losses. I HATE YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #66
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 179 179
LOL Since when did George Bush & Co. become Democrats?
 9 years ago '04        #67
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
Republicans and deregulation have destroyed the economy starting with Reagan in 1980, until now. Even Clinton fell victim to it as well. Trickle down economics doesn't work. Every time there is a Republican in office we have these problems SNL with Reagan, inflation out of control w/ Bush Sr. and Jr. It was said by grover Norquist "We want to shrink govt. until it can be flushed down the toilet." Why do all you republicans lie and tell falsehoods. I hate you people you do nothing but spew hatred and venom for no reason. You people make me sick you privatize the gains but socialize the losses. I HATE YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need a hug........

Your just repeating the same fluff you hear from someone else.....
 9 years ago '05        #68
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
well if they got us in this mess, vote for a democrat and let them get us out of this mess. Obama President 2008
 9 years ago '04        #69
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Then why vote for someone who wants BIGGER GOVERNMENT.........

The U.S govt cant even put together a 6 year olds birthday party........

U republicans made the govt. bigger it has been a 44% increase in govt. since Bush has came into office. Office of Homeland Security is a new office, we have the State department and Department of interior what is the use of homeland security. Homeland is a Nazi term that was used by the 3rd Riche. Seeing how Bush's grandfather helped build the Nazi war machine it doesn't surprise me. I hate you fu*king republicans.
 9 years ago '04        #70
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
You need a hug........

I speak nothing but the truth it's fact it takes longer to tell a lie then it does the truth.
 09-29-2008, 05:07 PM         #71
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
lmao how bout the keating 5????

Or the billion dollars thats missing on sept 10, 2001

Drilling leads to Global Warming. I'd rather use the wind so if i have a lambo and a tornado or hurricane is close by, imma burn the freeway lol...

12 homes vs 1 house..... lmao yeah democrats

But this thread is 100% a.ss
Keating Five had 4 Democrats and 1 McCain
Glenn and McCain: Were cleared of impropriety

So was that your attack against Republicans. If so you will have to do a lot better that .

9 years ago '04        #72
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 MILLYMILL2000 said:
U republicans made the govt. bigger it has been a 44% increase in govt. since Bush has came into office. Office of Homeland Security is a new office, we have the State department and Department of interior what is the use of homeland security. Homeland is a Nazi term that was used by the 3rd Riche. Seeing how Bush's grandfather helped build the Nazi war machine it doesn't surprise me. I hate you fu*king republicans.

Been watching those youtube videos have you buddy?????
 09-29-2008, 05:21 PM         #73
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christopher Dodd was in the tank for Freddy and Fanny
Barnie Frank was pushing housing for low income familys .Now the chicken have come home to roost

Nancy Pelosi has had her head up her a.ss over drilling.
She is the worst speaker of the house ever
 09-29-2008, 05:27 PM         #74
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnovafresh said:
I think melody and breal are the same people
What would I post under 2 people. Not everyone thinks like you and the Boxen
mob
 9 years ago '06        #75
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 breal123 said:
Christopher Dodd was in the tank for Freddy and Fanny
Barnie Frank was pushing housing for low income familys .Now the chicken have come home to roost

Nancy Pelosi has had her head up her a.ss over drilling.
She is the worst speaker of the house ever
Housing for low income currently has the lowest defaulted mortgages. Its the middle class that were trying to live like the upper class that messed this one up buddy. If the middle class had housing for low income we wouldn't be in this mess.
 9 years ago '04        #76
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
You need a hug........

you need a hug....you have no idea what you are talking about. STOP repeating the same incorrect stuff and STOP stating your opinion and claiming it's a fact!!!

HERE'S A FACT FOR YOU!!!

[pic - click to view]

09-29-2008, 05:30 PM         #77
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
You've never heard of "trickle down economics", the republicans bread and butter?
So you like Obama's Robin-Hood economics
 9 years ago '04        #78
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
i hate republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #79
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
THEPEOPLERUNNIN must be Sarah Palins husband!!! What type of conservative are you anyway? you can't tell me you make $250,000 in a year. and have you forgotten that there are single americans w/o children in the country.

THEPEOPLERUNNIN's profile HE'S A FRAUD----DON'T BELIEVE HIS HYPE
How did you find Boxden?
Dont member.....
Album youre bumpin' lately
The Chronic
Whats your skillz?
Make money...Spend money
Biography
fu*k YOU PAY ME
Interests
Bangin Broads
Occupation
Bangin Broads
 09-29-2008, 05:42 PM         #80
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
A. We wouldnt be in this rut if we didnt if liberals MADE BANKS OPEN UP SHOP IN LOWER INCOME CITIES AND FORCED BANKS TO GIVE OUT LOANS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE "MINORITIES" AND POOR....Who are mostly fiscally irresponsible and not savvy on economics.......
I could not agree with you more on this point because they are some of the ones having problems paying off their mortgages now

Last edited by breal123; 09-29-2008 at 05:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy