Sep 28 - HOW THE DEMOCRATS RUINED THIS ECONOMY.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-29-2008, 08:34 AM         #41
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
your telling me to stay in school when your the one that doesn't even know who runs the senate. They ran the senate since 2006. Why not say "hey lets stop approving all these mortgages before anything happens", but of course not when they are receiving the most money from these companies lol.
yea, mortgages are the problem

but lets spend 10 billion a month to k!ll iraqis
 9 years ago '04        #42
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 StatisticZ said:
That's cool.. Let's not forget a Republican helped knock down the the twin towers and building 7, lead us into a war against an group of people our government originally funded, armed and trained, then moved into another war - in Iraq over oil. And since has wasted trillions, placing us further in the hole.
not just armed and trained,a lot of these people did bizzyness in the us.
 9 years ago '07        #43
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 ThatBytch said:
this shyt aint news its pathetic opinion
:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #44
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
ok, lets not forget that while all mainstream news is focussing on the housing crisis, you should look into the articles at the beginning of this collapse as well as now. IOf its the housing markets fault a finger point at libs and dems (In actuallity they are the same people as conservs and repubs) then this will all be smoothed out sooner rather than later...if the housing problem is the cause.

But if its actually the derivative market which is as been previously stated much larger than the actually world banking economy then this will continue to crumble, at which point if werre all gonna be as ignorant as those who think (based on media reports) pointing fingers actually solves the problem as well as thinking that what u read is 100% truth then we would have to blame large % of republican party with ties to high finance far greater than the housing market.

could be why other countries are flying into the mix with crumbling economic stabillity.

Its why obama was right to say we need all the numbers to have the ability to be properly googled to see whats up.

Dems and Reps ruin us, historically dems get money out of the actual companies they f!ght, but its also a vice versa situation considering republicans histprically are at the base of most financial scandals.

Savings & Loan scandal, Franklin Credit Union/Boystown Scandal, Iran/Contra Crack conspiracy, Karl rove Stealing Millions of dollars, Memogate: The Senate Computer Theft (2001-2003),
Doctor Detroit: The DOJ's Bungled Terrorism Case
(Department of Justice botched the nation's first post-9/11 terrorism trial, when the convictions of three Detroit men allegedly linked to al-Qaida were overturned in September 2004.
The Indian Gaming Scandal (Tom Delay's Claim to Criminal Fame)
Halliburton's Vanishing Iraq Money(2004 Pentagon auditors determined that $1.8 billion of Halliburton's charges to the government, about 40 percent of the total, had not been documented. That's not the government's $1.8 billion, it's our $1.8 billion.

and the list goes on and on....the point is if u meet someone and they tell either A. Exactly what major news media outlets are promoting...Theyre wrong.
B. Anyone who's entire agenda is more about dividing the people rather than unifying us to solve a problem is WRONG....

EXAMPLE....3 Months ago my brother who had applied to the nra, but couldnt pay the dues, gets an automated call from NRA stating if obama wins election he plans on making the right to bare arms illegal...This is a joke as he has nothing in the works to ban weapons (In fact makes no sense since the swupreme court ruling)
This is very easy to get away with as everyone wants u to believe that dems are all about NO GUNS

EXAMPLE....A friend of mine, and older black war vet gets an email saying that basically if he doesnt vote for obama he's a racist, Ultimatelt reinforcing what many believe but doesnt exist amongst the numbers - That obamas hgetting votes due to his blackness....WOW

Neither of these campaign tricks played out thru media or small groups
Rallying for one side is true

The truth of the matter is this is another pull the wool over ya eyes and pretend popular vote matters (Technically it hasnt since expres james madison)...As well as the truth of the fact is if u had a man as liberal and democratic and inexperienced as Obama (Sounds alot like JFK) running against a man who flat out states he's going to continue whats going on for the last 8 years (Even tho hardly anyone ive met yet - rep or dem- wants bush laws to stay in power)...the decision would be easy, no matter who u are....but he's black and yung and could be defrauding us all as much as mccain is.........so what do we do...SORRY TO SAY THIS but WE GET BUSH/MCCAIN OUTA HEREW and hope the next election offers better candidates......Personally i would rather have obama over mccain just due to the bush thing and the taxes.....if we trust in both their words than i would def like an %8 after tax income boost as well as to see my elders be exempt from fed tax, hell we all deserve it...but i digress as both politicians lie as all do.

peace
 9 years ago '05        #45
KiD_GrAmZ 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
BEFORE YOU COME WITH THE HATE JUST BE OPEN MINDED FOR A SECOND.
2 THINGS THAT fu*kED UP THE ECONOMY
1. HOUSING MARKET
2. HIGH GAS PRICES

WHO'S TO BLAME ON GAS PRICES?
DEMOCRATS, THEY DON'T LET US DRILL OFF SHORE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THEY HAVE ACTUALLY FLIP FLOPPED ON THIS ISSUE AND ARE LEANING TOWARDS DRILLING OFF SHORE AS OF RECENT. WE ARE SENDING TOO MUCH MONEY OVER SEAS TO COUNTRIES THAT DONT LIKE US AND WE NEED THAT MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY TO HELP THIS ECONOMY AND TO CREATE JOBS. OF COURSE WE SHOULD HAVE OTHER FORMS OF ENERGY BUT THAT WILL TAKE YEARS TO DEVELOP BEING THAT MANY THINGS RELY ON GAS OTHER THAN JUST CARS.

WHO'S TO BLAME FOR THE HOUSING MARKET?
EVERYONE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BUT WAIT WHY IS IT THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK THE MOST MONEY FROM THESE HOUSING MARKET COMPANIES FREDDIE MAC AND FANNIE MAE? WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME THIS ISSUE IS BROUGHT UP OBAMA JUST USES TERMS LIKE "LAST 8 YEARS" OR "THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION"?

HERE'S A LIST OF
Top 10 Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008

Name Office Party/State Total

1. Dodd, Christopher J S D-CT $133,900
2. Kerry, John S D-MA $111,000
3. Obama, Barack S D-IL $105,849
4. Clinton, Hillary S D-NY $75,550
5. Kanjorski, Paul E H D-PA $65,500
6. Bennett, Robert F S R-UT $61,499
7. Johnson, Tim S D-SD $61,000
8. Conrad, Kent S D-ND $58,991
9. Davis, Tom H R-VA $55,499
10. Bond, Christopher S 'Kit'S R-MO$55,400

FULL LIST;
The war is costing $720 million a day or $500,000 a minute I could think of a lot of jobs that could create or homes that money could save. I'm here in Iraq now so trust me when I tell you that the money is being waisted on government contractors not the troops or the IRAQI people
 9 years ago '05        #46
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,542 | Props total: 7672 7672
interesting, so we have to have another republican in the office right?
 9 years ago '06        #47
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
 MELODY said:
BEFORE YOU COME WITH THE HATE JUST BE OPEN MINDED FOR A SECOND.
2 THINGS THAT fu*kED UP THE ECONOMY
1. HOUSING MARKET
2. HIGH GAS PRICES

WHO'S TO BLAME ON GAS PRICES?
DEMOCRATS, THEY DON'T LET US DRILL OFF SHORE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THEY HAVE ACTUALLY FLIP FLOPPED ON THIS ISSUE AND ARE LEANING TOWARDS DRILLING OFF SHORE AS OF RECENT. WE ARE SENDING TOO MUCH MONEY OVER SEAS TO COUNTRIES THAT DONT LIKE US AND WE NEED THAT MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY TO HELP THIS ECONOMY AND TO CREATE JOBS. OF COURSE WE SHOULD HAVE OTHER FORMS OF ENERGY BUT THAT WILL TAKE YEARS TO DEVELOP BEING THAT MANY THINGS RELY ON GAS OTHER THAN JUST CARS.

WHO'S TO BLAME FOR THE HOUSING MARKET?
EVERYONE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BUT WAIT WHY IS IT THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK THE MOST MONEY FROM THESE HOUSING MARKET COMPANIES FREDDIE MAC AND FANNIE MAE? WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME THIS ISSUE IS BROUGHT UP OBAMA JUST USES TERMS LIKE "LAST 8 YEARS" OR "THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION"?

HERE'S A LIST OF
Top 10 Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008

Name Office Party/State Total

1. Dodd, Christopher J S D-CT $133,900
2. Kerry, John S D-MA $111,000
3. Obama, Barack S D-IL $105,849
4. Clinton, Hillary S D-NY $75,550
5. Kanjorski, Paul E H D-PA $65,500
6. Bennett, Robert F S R-UT $61,499
7. Johnson, Tim S D-SD $61,000
8. Conrad, Kent S D-ND $58,991
9. Davis, Tom H R-VA $55,499
10. Bond, Christopher S 'Kit'S R-MO$55,400

FULL LIST;
You've never heard of "trickle down economics", the republicans bread and butter?

Thats what fu*ked up the economy.

Republicans thought that by giving the rich people and big corporations tax cuts it would generate more income for the middle class and poor, but they forgot about greed. The Corporations and the rich did not trickle down the money they used it to open up shop overseas and to pad their own pockets. Rich and wealthy people do not spend new money they use it to make themselves more money, which is the flaw.

The middle class and poor people have to spend money which ends up in the rich and wealthy peoples pocket. The democrates have been trying to cut taxes for the middle and lower class (everyone who doesn't make $250,000 per year) so that they would have the money needed to pay for mortgages and gas. The democrates want to build the economy from the lower class up, because people with little money are forced to spend it to maintain their jobs (gas for the car they drive to work), and to keep their homes (mortgage payments), these are not concerns for the wealthy.

On top of that the republicans aren't closing the loop holes that allow the big corporations to evade taxes.

This country is still fu*ked up from when the first Bush became Vice President and master minded the Iran-Contra affair which kicked off Desert Storm the first bombing of the World Trade Center and this bullsh!t we are in now.
 9 years ago '07        #48
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 MELODY said:
THIS IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE. AND SINCE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN RUNNING THE SENATE SINCE 2006.

:rolll augh:
@ you acting like this started in 2006. You play too much.
 9 years ago '04        #49
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
1. We would see the benefits in 10 years but the sooner the better right? Or do we just sit on our a.ss and try to develop another form of energy which would probably kick in in 20 years?

2. Everyone is to blame for the recent economic status, republicans, democrats, congress, companies, and home owners that took on mortgages they couldn't afford.
most of the oil in the u.s. that is not being drilled from operate inefficiently, meaning it costs more to extract oil than they would make back, so drilling more oil here would have little to no impact, it is really funny how you turn record gas prices and record profits for so many consecutive quarters that has gone unregulated by a republican administration whose leader came from oil money into a problem the dems created, and i wonder why people couldnt afford their mortgages, maybe gas prices that have caused prices to rise on just about everything transported???? yup another thing the dems must have done, right. and maybe fannie may and freddie gave most of their money to democratic leaders like john kerry because a dem might have helped the economy and we wouldnt be in this crisis, remember u dumb fu*k john kerry wasnt elected. that was the most ignorant bullsh*t i ever read
 9 years ago '07        #50
jkjb16a 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
 StatisticZ said:
That's cool.. Let's not forget a Republican helped knock down the the twin towers and building 7, lead us into a war against an group of people our government originally funded, armed and trained, then moved into another war - in Iraq over oil. And since has wasted trillions, placing us further in the hole.
Speech!:applause:
 09-29-2008, 01:30 PM         #51
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All sides flip-flopped on offshore drilling (least famously, McCain). All sides get bribed for their idiocy in handling the nation's economy. All sides are "guilty", as if guilt were an issue.

Stop fooling yourself.
 09-29-2008, 01:38 PM         #52
bayontop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur thread lost
 09-29-2008, 01:52 PM         #53
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think everyone should see this , OPEN YOUR fu*kING EYES PEOPLE
 09-29-2008, 02:01 PM         #54
jhj2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can we please have another civil war
 09-29-2008, 02:17 PM         #55
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
SAYING ITS UNTRUE LIKE HE DID IN HIS DEBATE HOLDS NO WEIGHT. PROVE TO ME ITS UNTRUE. OBAMA HAS ACTUALLY VOTED FOR FUNDING THE WAR HE JUST DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE ACTUAL WAR. IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE WAR WHY FUND IT RIGHT?

AND LOOK AT THE ECONOMY RIGHT AFTER 9/11. EVERYONE WAS AFRAID TO LEAVE THEIR HOUSE. NO CONSUMER CONFIDENCE, NO INVESTOR CONFIDENCE, AND NO PRODUCER CONFIDENCE.

SO WHAT'S UNTRUE?
so who would YOU like to be president?
 9 years ago '06        #56
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Its funny how you all can blame this on one political party instead of the nation as a whole. we have been greedy and unappreciative of what we have. Funds have been taken for granted and utilized like it was water. This country can be so materialistic and thats our downfall. I dont want to see a great depression for the nation but I'm in one now in law school withoput a job its a humbling experience. We all need to be humbled, we wont appreciate things until we lose them I know I set through Katrina and Ike.
 09-29-2008, 02:28 PM         #57
SUPAGUNZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's time to legalize weed....stop overcharging for medicines....
 9 years ago '07        #58
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 Nolia2g7 said:
so who would YOU like to be president?
TO BE HONEST WITH YOU A PRESIDENT'S POSITION DOESN'T EVEN REALLY MATTER. CONGRESS AND THE SENATE VOTE ON ISSUES. PRESIDENTS ARE JUST THE FACE OF A GOVERNMENT MADE UP OF BOTH PARTIES. I CAN CARE LESS WHOS PRESIDENT. I DON'T CARE WHO WINS. I SHARE VIEWS WITH BOTH PARTIES BUT MY 2 BIGGEST CONCERNS ARE FUEL AND TAXES WHICH CONTROL THE ECONOMY AND I SEE EYE TO EYE WITH THE REPUBLICANS ON THIS ONE. EITHER WAY I CAN CARE LESS WHO WINS. THIS THREAD WAS TO POINT OUT WHO WAS GETTING WHAT FROM THE COMPANIES THAT fu*kED UP THE WHOLE sh*t.
 09-29-2008, 02:36 PM         #59
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I'm not good with math but last i checked Republicans ruled both the house and senate for umteen years and had a Republican president for the last 8! When they took power they came into office with a SURPLUSS....we now have a trillion dollar deficit and are now looking at a Depression...I know someone is to blame but its not just the Democrats.
 09-29-2008, 02:40 PM         #60
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
none of these rat bastards are to be trusted
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy