Sep 28 - HOW THE DEMOCRATS RUINED THIS ECONOMY.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
 MELODY said:

I SEE OBAMA'S QUOTES GOT INTO YOU. JUST BECAUSE YOUR PRESIDENT IS OF A CERTAIN PARTY THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CONTROLS EVERYTHING. IF HE DID THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE A DICTATORSHIP.
thats not no obama quote, thats how long bush been in office, the hell r u talking about? It doesn't matter all of this happend under bush's watch, all of that reflex him
 9 years ago '04        #22
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 MELODY said:
1. We would see the benefits in 10 years but the sooner the better right? Or do we just sit on our a.ss and try to develop another form of energy which would probably kick in in 20 years?

2. Everyone is to blame for the recent economic status, republicans, democrats, congress, companies, and home owners that took on mortgages they couldn't afford.
By committing to costly recovery, oil companies are betting that oil prices (and gas prices) will stay high enough to justify their investments. Opening the Outer Continental Shelf could never bring us back to $2-a-gallon gas, but would ensure that companies that develop the newly available oil have an interest in keeping gas prices high enough to justify their investments. and drilling offshore would have no effect on us because the us doesnt have enough oil to meet our growing demand....so we would still have to depend on other countries. DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S GOING TO COST AMERICANS $0 TO START OFFSHORE DRILLING? Gas was less than $30 a barrel a couple of years ago and the countries we were getting it from didn't like us then, so what is it that is causing the hike in prices? When the price per barrel was falling, gas prices in america were rising.
 9 years ago '04        #23
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 MELODY said:
1. We would see the benefits in 10 years but the sooner the better right? Or do we just sit on our a.ss and try to develop another form of energy which would probably kick in in 20 years?

2. Everyone is to blame for the recent economic status, republicans, democrats, congress, companies, and home owners that took on mortgages they couldn't afford.
thats the main reason why we are in the sh*tter. blame the banks for loaning out sh*t tons of money to EVERYONE when the housing industry was booming. and now the people who got those loans. now theres sh*t tons of foreclosures now because of this and thats why banks are closing up, merging and all that sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #24
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
No this economy is way more fu*ked up because the Republican fu*k Up George W Bush is spending useless ammounts of money on a war that shouldn't even be going on.

fu*king dude has topped the Trillion $ mark on war expenses ... that's why this countries economy is fu*ked right up.

Who the fu*k are the retards that voted this fu*k in the second time?????
 9 years ago '04        #25
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
melody mortgage companies knew these homeowners couldn't afford there mortgage payments, but they still gave them loans and they didn't do it legally either.

Last edited by b_ee_z; 09-29-2008 at 12:23 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #26
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Wawdy24 said:
No this economy is way more fu*ked up because the Republican fu*k Up George W Bush is spending useless ammounts of money on a war that shouldn't even be going on.

fu*king dude has topped the Trillion $ mark on war expenses ... that's why this countries economy is fu*ked right up.

would you want a new president in office while we are at war?
our economy has been falling apart ever since clinton was president, it just now started crumbling because of all the sh*t thats happened, you can blame the banks for loaning out money to people that wouldnt pay it back, that is one of major problems. they were giving loans out left and right to people that wouldnt quality for a loan.
 9 years ago '07        #27
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Wawdy24 said:

OH THE WAR OBAMA VOTED ON FUNDING? CHECK THE VOTING RECORDS HOMMIE.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH fu*kED UP THIS ECONOMY WOULD BE IF AMERICA DIDN'T FEEL SAFE? ARE THE TERRORIST OVER HERE BLOWING UP BUILDINGS? NO, THEY RATHER TRY TO END OUR ARMY AND f!ght ON THEIR GROUNDS.
 9 years ago '05        #28
G Clap 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
If you haven't been keeping up, the ban on offshore drilling will be lifted Oct. 1st. I'll find a link, but they passed the bill this week lifting the ban.
 9 years ago '05        #29
G Clap 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '07        #30
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 g clap said:
if you haven't been keeping up, the ban on offshore drilling will be lifted oct. 1st. I'll find a link, but they passed the bill this week lifting the ban.
yes we know the ban has been lifted. Like i stated before, dems flipped flopped on this one. Ban was lifted by the senate and who's currently running the senate right now ladies and gentleman, yes the dems.
 09-29-2008, 01:07 AM         #31
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
BEFORE YOU COME WITH THE HATE JUST BE OPEN MINDED FOR A SECOND.
2 THINGS THAT fu*kED UP THE ECONOMY
1. HOUSING MARKET
2. HIGH GAS PRICES

WHO'S TO BLAME ON GAS PRICES?
DEMOCRATS, THEY DON'T LET US DRILL OFF SHORE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THEY HAVE ACTUALLY FLIP FLOPPED ON THIS ISSUE AND ARE LEANING TOWARDS DRILLING OFF SHORE AS OF RECENT. WE ARE SENDING TOO MUCH MONEY OVER SEAS TO COUNTRIES THAT DONT LIKE US AND WE NEED THAT MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY TO HELP THIS ECONOMY AND TO CREATE JOBS. OF COURSE WE SHOULD HAVE OTHER FORMS OF ENERGY BUT THAT WILL TAKE YEARS TO DEVELOP BEING THAT MANY THINGS RELY ON GAS OTHER THAN JUST CARS.

WHO'S TO BLAME FOR THE HOUSING MARKET?
EVERYONE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BUT WAIT WHY IS IT THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK THE MOST MONEY FROM THESE HOUSING MARKET COMPANIES FREDDIE MAC AND FANNIE MAE? WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME THIS ISSUE IS BROUGHT UP OBAMA JUST USES TERMS LIKE "LAST 8 YEARS" OR "THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION"?

HERE'S A LIST OF
Top 10 Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008

Name Office Party/State Total

1. Dodd, Christopher J S D-CT $133,900
2. Kerry, John S D-MA $111,000
3. Obama, Barack S D-IL $105,849
4. Clinton, Hillary S D-NY $75,550
5. Kanjorski, Paul E H D-PA $65,500
6. Bennett, Robert F S R-UT $61,499
7. Johnson, Tim S D-SD $61,000
8. Conrad, Kent S D-ND $58,991
9. Davis, Tom H R-VA $55,499
10. Bond, Christopher S 'Kit'S R-MO$55,400

FULL LIST;
Offshore drilling is unnessecary. its not an oinly an environmental issue, but it will take up to 5 years, and the amount of oil is unknown.....if it were a large some Bush would have taken it a long time ago.....the difference would be small....why would anyone just NOT want to drill for more oil? that more money in their pockets?....the larger some would go to the oil companies.
 09-29-2008, 01:09 AM         #32
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
OH THE WAR OBAMA VOTED ON FUNDING? CHECK THE VOTING RECORDS HOMMIE.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH fu*kED UP THIS ECONOMY WOULD BE IF AMERICA DIDN'T FEEL SAFE? ARE THE TERRORIST OVER HERE BLOWING UP BUILDINGS? NO, THEY RATHER TRY TO END OUR ARMY AND f!ght ON THEIR GROUNDS.
Thats actually untrue.
 9 years ago '07        #33
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 Nolia2g7 said:
Offshore drilling is unnessecary. its not an oinly an environmental issue, but it will take up to 5 years, and the amount of oil is unknown.....if it were a large some Bush would have taken it a long time ago.....the difference would be small....why would anyone just NOT want to drill for more oil? that more money in their pockets?....the larger some would go to the oil companies.
WHO CARES IF IT TAKES 5 YEARS, YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE TO PAY $4 A GALLON FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS? THE AMOUNT OF OIL IS KNOWN, WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY WHICH HAS DISCOVERED FIELDS OF FUEL IN THE PACIFIC. OF COURSE MORE MONEY FOR THE OIL COMPANIES THEY ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK THE RISK IN STARTING THAT OIL COMPANY. WHO CARES HOW MUCH THEY MAKE AS LONG AS WE DON'T PAY MUCH FOR A fu*kING GALLON. LISTEN HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CREATE THESE OIL COMPANIES OK? MAYBE YOU'LL GET REWARDED AND THESE FUNDS WILL GO TO YOU.
 9 years ago '04        #34
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 MELODY said:
yes we know the ban has been lifted. Like i stated before, dems flipped flopped on this one. Ban was lifted by the senate and who's currently running the senate right now ladies and gentleman, yes the dems. <----------------:bsflag:

they lifted it because republicans are retarded and they are going to show everyone that lifting the ban won't solve the economy problem. Obama voted on funding for the war with a timetable to end the war.....(check your facts....) PEACE!!!!! McCain voted for funding with no timetable, you think i want to be paying for this war until i die? and as i said before offshore drilling WILL NOT solve any economy problems and gas prices will not drop.....a matter of fact they might even rise.....the US i think controls like 2% of the worlds oil. SO MELODY THIS IS FOR YOU-------> :owned:

FINISH THIS ANALOGY: PC IS TO MCCAIN AS MAC IS TO____________.

Last edited by b_ee_z; 09-29-2008 at 01:16 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #35
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 Nolia2g7 said:
Thats actually untrue.
SAYING ITS UNTRUE LIKE HE DID IN HIS DEBATE HOLDS NO WEIGHT. PROVE TO ME ITS UNTRUE. OBAMA HAS ACTUALLY VOTED FOR FUNDING THE WAR HE JUST DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE ACTUAL WAR. IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE WAR WHY FUND IT RIGHT?

AND LOOK AT THE ECONOMY RIGHT AFTER 9/11. EVERYONE WAS AFRAID TO LEAVE THEIR HOUSE. NO CONSUMER CONFIDENCE, NO INVESTOR CONFIDENCE, AND NO PRODUCER CONFIDENCE.

SO WHAT'S UNTRUE?
 9 years ago '07        #36
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 b_ee_z said:
they lifted it because republicans are retarded and they are going to show everyone that lifting the ban won't solve the economy problem. Obama voted on funding for the war with a timetable to end the war.....(check your facts....) PEACE!!!!! McCain voted for funding with no timetable, you think i want to be paying for this war until i die? and as i said before offshore drilling WILL NOT solve any economy problems and gas prices will not drop.....a matter of fact they might even rise.....the US i think controls like 2% of the worlds oil. SO MELODY THIS IS FOR YOU-------> :owned:

FINISH THIS ANALOGY: PC IS TO MCCAIN AS MAC IS TO____________.
TIMETABLE = STUPID

WHY WOULD YOU TELL YOUR ENEMY WHEN YOUR LEAVING?
OF COURSE WE WANT TO END THE WAR WE JUST HAVE TO LEAVE WITH VICTORY.

AND YOUR TELLING ME YOUR LIFTING THE BAN TO "MAKE THE REPUBLICANS FEEL STUPID"

ITS CALLED FLIP FLOPPING.

9 years ago '04        #37
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 MELODY said:
WHO CARES IF IT TAKES 5 YEARS, YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE TO PAY $4 A GALLON FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS? THE AMOUNT OF OIL IS KNOWN, WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY WHICH HAS DISCOVERED FIELDS OF FUEL IN THE PACIFIC. OF COURSE MORE MONEY FOR THE OIL COMPANIES THEY ARE THE ONES THAT TOOK THE RISK IN STARTING THAT OIL COMPANY. WHO CARES HOW MUCH THEY MAKE AS LONG AS WE DON'T PAY MUCH FOR A fu*kING GALLON. LISTEN HOW ABOUT NEXT TIME, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CREATE THESE OIL COMPANIES OK? MAYBE YOU'LL GET REWARDED AND THESE FUNDS WILL GO TO YOU.
I'm pretty sure our economy will be into different ways of travel within the next 10 years (Hydrogen, Air, Solar powered vehicles will be the future).

Do you need to write in caps at all times? Shows your ignorance.

Feeling safe because our troops are in foreign nations? What about all the precautions we have taken to keep terrorists out of the US? How about beefing up security where we need it? You talk about Terrorists staying out of the country because we are over there wasting away tax dollars that could be going to much needed other things (Better homeland security for that matter).

Then you go onto to say the economy was trash in the Clinton administration. But your big gripe is about gas prices? Dude, what was the price per gallon when Clinton was in office? Look at it now. It's tripled.

You are a simpleton to say the least. You talk like you got a big game, but yet you really don't see this nation for what it is becoming. A one World Government is on the Horizon people. Everything is set in motion. It will be upon us in our lifetime. That's what happens when you have people dictating what other countries can and can't do. We have no business in Iraq. NONE. Weapons of Mass Destruction? Links to terrorists? Prove to me any of this sh*t is actually real. It's the leaders of this country (In the now) that are feeding you sheep the grass. Follow in the footsteps I say. There is no saving your kind. Open your mind to what has been going on in this World the last 8 years. It's a fu*king shame some Americans can be blinded so easily.
 09-29-2008, 02:59 AM         #38
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets not get our panties in a bunch over global warming. I read some where some 'top' scientists are starting to claim what's going on just may be a natural stage the Earth goes through... Basically because the North Pole is melting, but the Antarctic is growing (it's amount of ice has risen a great amount of % in the past year)..
 9 years ago '04        #39
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$466 | Props total: 36 36
Here is what's wrong with our economy.... Before I say it you gotta be a white kid... Even though this ain't a race issue. As a country we believe whatever our folks tell us and the TV too...

Back to the subject. No country can afford a Billion dollar a day war...

Iraq is our economy. SHht pratically could h ave rid our country of Homeless with that type of money. Bush laid his bed .. SO lay in it.
 9 years ago '04        #40
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 melody said:
timetable = stupid

why would you tell your enemy when your leaving?
Of course we want to end the war we just have to leave with victory.

And your telling me your lifting the ban to "make the republicans feel stupid"

Its called flip flopping.

we have to leave with a victory? No matter what happens we have lost, do you know how many soldiers have died? And you really think we are leaving iraq anytime soon?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy