50 Cent: Jay-Z was nobody before Beyonce?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
Crown Loyal  OP
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 andremackassi said:
hell nah, jay was a nobody when big and pac were around. after everyone either died or fell off thats when he got his shine. the song that put him there was that hardknock life track with the annie sample. before then no one was checking for him. his first album didn't do sh*t back then but he blamed that on it being too complicated so he says he dumbed his lyrics down. if that were the case, no one would've know who cats like wu-tang were lmao. no one thought he was nice until the rap game fell off
I can somewhat agree. For the most part you are right though about when he blew up for real because real talk I'm a New Yorker and yes I was feelin Reasonable Doubt (PAUSE, lol) but honestly I wasn't bangin that joint like everybody claim they were bangin it. And I'm from Bedstuy.
 9 years ago '04        #42
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
Jay-Z G.O.A.T. 50 Cent = garbage. JAY-Z WON.
 9 years ago '05        #43
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
50 never suprises me, why do people take him seriously, I mean didn't he say on How to Rob that Jigga sold 5 million, also aren't they cool with each other now, Kanye & 50 are kinda throwing jabs @ each other maybe they're getting ready to drop albums, all promotion is good promotion

Last edited by rippac4; 09-25-2008 at 03:09 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #44
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
the only way i can make sense of this is most if not all of jays fanbase would know beyonce and her music.. but since she gets play on pop type stations there would be some of her fanbase that wouldnt know jay-z, except through her

stupid thing to say regardless
 9 years ago '05        #45
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 vinkrillzz said:
from the most reliable stats i can find...

jayz- 540m
bey- 360m

u really think she would marry someone have s3x with and have kids with for the money.....360m is enough to quit and never want for anything in her life.... money is no object

when u get to jayz kind of money it is no longer for personal use.... it is more of play money so he can make moves and toss tales with all his corp. america buddys..

jay wakes up in the morning and plays monopoly with his money....what will i buy today...which building...bussnesss... company.....

not which car...chain...cothes......

oh sh*t, did I miss something they have kids
 09-25-2008, 03:26 PM         #46
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champlain said:
Yeah I am from Idaho...what made u figure that?? U even born when Jigga came out??? Haha...no Jay Z hate, just saying how it is...most older ppl have no idea who he is but they know Bey...and like i said i am a huge Jigga fan...

you prolly get the ony hov when it comeout unless u burn it how put 1 disc out in idaho5 would be way to much
 9 years ago '08        #47
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Seriously..Who was curtis before em' and dre?
 9 years ago '05        #48
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
 tre4s_sniper said:
you prolly get the ony hov when it comeout unless u burn it how put 1 disc out in idaho5 would be way to much
English please?? And i aint from Idaho, that young kid was thinking he was funny...
 09-25-2008, 03:53 PM         #49
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS A HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US

9 years ago '04        #50
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
motherfu*ker, jay-z was a nobody when pac and big was around bcuz he was just coming out. wtf? u guys are fu*kin stupid. if thats the case, every rapper who just came out in the past 5 years was a nobody 6 years ago. wut type of sh*t is that
 9 years ago '06        #51
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
This n*gga 50 need a buzz to move units, but the most important thing about this fake a.ss thread.......................its no damn source

threadstarter is craving attention
 9 years ago '06        #52
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 illmatic_kid said:
Seriously..Who was curtis before em' and dre?
Boo Boo or Doo Doo? I think one of those was his nickname before Em and Dre.
 9 years ago '06        #53
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Kingme said:
Boo Boo or Doo Doo? I think one of those was his nickname before Em and Dre.
n*gga its boo boo but you can call me 50
 9 years ago '05        #54
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,219 | Props total: 15784 15784
This absolutely makes no sense....I don't even believe 50 even said this sh*t.

Jay already had his first platinum album(In My Lifetime Vol 1.)....by the time Destiny's Child was barely out of high school.....fu*k outta here with this bogus sh*t.

Hate given to the threadstarter....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-25-2008 at 04:33 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #55
Crown Loyal  OP
space
space
Check out Realtalkny.net and see for youself that he said it. Hate given right back. SWALLA BACK
 9 years ago '05        #56
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,219 | Props total: 15784 15784
 Crown Loyal said:
Check out Realtalkny.net and see for youself that he said it. Hate given right back. SWALLA BACK
Yeah, because everything that's said on the internet is true .....even 50 Cent himself can't be this stupid. Your still a clown for making the thread, which means you must think there's some truth to what he may have said. If that's the case you must be certified hater.....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-25-2008 at 04:42 PM..
 09-25-2008, 04:45 PM         #57
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For someone like 50 Cent who came into the game and was dropped before getting shot just to get a deal with Em and Dre's label of approval on it, then fu*kin it all up by goin after every cat in the game after his fame peaked is fu*kin hilarious to me. No question about it but when GRODT dropped, 50 was automatically shot into stardom, and let it all go to his head...and now where is he? He drops classic mixtapes leading up to his classic debut album and then follows up with a mediocre album, then flopping hard after trying to compete with Kanye, and flopping even harder with the latest g-Unit album...half his label has left him, and to carry on their success elsewhere...

Jigga's been around for how long now? International fame was far before Beyonce was Beyonce and she was just that fly bi*ch from Destiny's Child..."Ain't No n*gga", "Can I Get A", "Hard Knock Life", "Big Pimpin"...all came before Beyonce...not to mention the endless amount of classics Hov's dropped...

50 has turned bi*ch and complains more about other rappers business than he needs to...especially when he's been takin L's for 2 years now...and only been in the game a few
 9 years ago '06        #58
Crown Loyal  OP
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Yeah, because everything that's said on the internet is true .....even 50 Cent himself can't be this stupid. Your still a clown for making the thread, which means you must think there's some truth to what he may have said. If that's the case you must be certified hater.....
Well you read it and responded so what does that make you? DUMBASS. Articles are all over the place. Pick.
 09-25-2008, 04:50 PM         #59
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off yall clowns gettin yall hating 50 hats on it aint no proof he actually said this.

And 2nd Jay been out since what 94 and he didnt go on his first world tour until like 05, and he was never kmown for selling crazy units across the world.
 9 years ago '06        #60
Crown Loyal  OP
space
space
and . Can yall please READ before yall post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago