09-30 Jay Z Wants Swagger Like Us Pt II Ft Andr3000, Nas and Young Jeezy - Comfirmed!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
 SC1 said:
what you don't fail to see is the song isn't about being lyrical, it's about having swag. Jeezy has fu*king swag... shoulda had Jeezy, Fab, Jay, & whoever else
maybe im reachin, let me know....maybe the song will be flipped to have "lyrical swagger"

with that said, the song could be about being lyrical

aside from havin jeezy on the track, the other 3 will just display some crazy bars and wordplay, and jeezy would be there to add a lil more street sense to it

i just wanted to look at it a different way

taking that idea....i wouldve still left jeezy off and put lupe, fab, jada or beans on there and just have an all out lyrical slugfest

Last edited by trey2cool; 09-29-2008 at 08:21 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #142
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
sh*t I can't wait. Jay-Z = G.O.A.t. Jay-Z Won.
 9 years ago '04        #143
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 trey2cool said:
maybe im reachin, let me know....maybe the song will be flipped to have "lyrical swagger"

with that said, the song could be about being lyrical

aside from havin jeezy on the track, the other 3 will just display some crazy bars and wordplay, and jeezy would be there to add a lil more street sense to it

i just wanted to look at it a different way

taking that idea....i wouldve still left jeezy off and put lupe, fab, jada or beans on there and just have an all out lyrical slugfest
naw id take Kiss off cause Kiss is starting to sound outdated IMO! But Lupe on the track would def be cool...so a track wit Fab (flow k!ller), Jeezy (Swag k!ller), Jay (Double meaning k!ller), Lupe (the lyrical k!ller) I wouldn't be mad at. That would be dope
 9 years ago '08        #144
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1272 1272
I hate when n*ggas only consider the superstar appeal of guest spots instead of who can actually ride the beat.....
 9 years ago '08        #145
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
Luda would outshine anyone like he always do.
 9 years ago '06        #146
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
I hope they change the beat because i really was not feeling the original beat.
 9 years ago '06        #147
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
I'd replace jeezy with lupe or bigavel.
 9 years ago '06        #148
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
First off: Jeezy haters please GTFO. He's not gonna have the weakest verse, mark my words.
Secondly I expect Andre to destroy it something serious.
 9 years ago '04        #149
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 608 608
jay had to put jeezy on there thats his homie. look at they collabo's and even jeezy has brought jay out as a suprise for shows he's done
 10-06-2008, 11:57 PM         #150
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear i dont often post anymore because of how many f*gs boxden has attracted. But once in a while i have to put my 2 cents in when the fu*kin gaydar meter goes off the roof.

Yall acting like this swagger like us remix is going to be the biggest song to ever hit hiphop, yall are talkin about oh this rapper shoulda been on it, or i would make the chorus this way, fu*k all yall for real. the sh*t aint even out yet and your getting ur panties in a bunch. Besides you will not see this remix until late november / early december when blueprint 3 drops.

So fu*k yall im going back to being a spectator

fu*kin f*g**ts

Last edited by MortalDanger; 10-06-2008 at 11:59 PM..
 10-07-2008, 12:54 AM         #151
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
I swear i dont often post anymore because of how many f*gs boxden has attracted. But once in a while i have to put my 2 cents in when the fu*kin gaydar meter goes off the roof.

Yall acting like this swagger like us remix is going to be the biggest song to ever hit hiphop, yall are talkin about oh this rapper shoulda been on it, or i would make the chorus this way, fu*k all yall for real. the sh*t aint even out yet and your getting ur panties in a bunch. Besides you will not see this remix until late november / early december when blueprint 3 drops.

So fu*k yall im going back to being a spectator

fu*kin f*g**ts
Egg Zachary.
 9 years ago '06        #152
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
So people are not allowed to wonder who's on a track without being called homos3xual, and you lackies that joined it with him probably started some SLU threads, personally I think it may be the worst song on BP III but that shows you how much Im expecting, but who gives a sh*t if ppl want to talk about a song, they pay for their internet service and can discuss whatever they feel like. Who are you the internet police anyways, you shouldve stayed dormant if all you wanted to do was complain about anticipation of a track
 9 years ago '05        #153
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
gaydar?

clever.

9 years ago '06        #154
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
britney spears and hanna montana would be crack and lindsey and the hook be flames with paris hilton with the first verse. it would be a cold winter wit that one

:guns12:

oh the cheetah girls can't go in on that one
 9 years ago '08        #155
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
we love music, and you hate on us because we love music?
 10-07-2008, 06:46 AM         #156
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh at u letting f*ggots keep u from posting whats on ya mind...but instead of just leaving youd rather watch f*ggots from afar wit ya "gaydar"...i thought only gay people had that sh1t anyway.
 10-07-2008, 07:59 AM         #157
gangster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Swagger Like Us sucks..whoever likes that song must Listens to Hannah Montana
 9 years ago '04        #158
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 nitetrain8601 said:
Andre is vastly overrated. Goddamn have I never seen a man this overrated.

Jay did a good job on Swagger Like Us. Kanye and Wayne sucked d*ck on it and T.I. k!lled them all on it. The lyrics and flow were hot, especially at the end.
yo i'm not a weezy fan but he ripped that track
 9 years ago '04        #159
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 slimdogg3325 said:
3stacks >>>>>>>>>> camel

and 50 would

[pic - click to view]

LMAO...that sh*t was funny

i got a feeling part 2 is gonna ether part 1...just my opinion..they should throw loso and em on there and its a complete smash..
 9 years ago '07        #160
Jo$hu@ Jone$ 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
niceeeee word
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy