09-30 Jay Z Wants Swagger Like Us Pt II Ft Andr3000, Nas and Young Jeezy - Comfirmed!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2008, 07:06 PM         #101
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he shouldve used a verse like this for "watch what u say to me"
 9 years ago '04        #102
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
First off, when has jeezy ever been lyrical???....n*ggaz in da same boat as plies and ross...and dr.dre not on da track dumbass, das andre 3000, It should be Jay-Z. Los, Em, & Lupe & Barrz (me. lol)
 09-25-2008, 07:20 PM         #103
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
First off, when has jeezy ever been lyrical???....n*ggaz in da same boat as plies and ross...and dr.dre not on da track dumbass, das andre 3000, It should be Jay-Z. Los, Em, & Lupe & Barrz (me. lol)
missing the point my n*gga, swagger isnt about displaying lyricism, it show how witty, clever, and how much of a sense of humor have.....

Last edited by youngholla; 09-25-2008 at 07:36 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #104
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 HotepSuns said:
clearly you have to be joking....mr. carter was debatable?....how you figure that?....jay k!lled wayne on that joint....that song brought about the phrase "i ain't trying to get mr. cartered on my own sh*t"....

and again swagger like us wasn't a song i felt that was about being extra lyrical...it was a song about how you styled on the track....t.i. didn't even attempt to style on the track...he talked about it in regular rap format...i'm not saying his verse wasn't dope...i'm saying it didn't fit the song....jay,kanye,and wayne all styled on the joint...and i thought jay of the 3 who actually styled on the track was the best....plus i thought jay rode the beat the best....if rap was all about looking at lyrics on paper...NONE of the n*ggas who are big right now would be at the top of rap sales wise..
We will just have to agree to disagree because I felt like TI's verse was right for that beat and that theme. TI bodied that track in my opinion. Just because the song is about Swag and Style doesn't give Wayne, Jay or Kanye a pass for having sub par verses. I've heard them all spit hot bars while displaying swag and style.

"jocking my fresh
jocking jocking my fresh
jocking jocking my fresh"

It sounds like Puff or Mike Jones wrote those bars above for Jay.

"Jocking my Fresh" can someone tell me what I'm missing or what that means, because that bar went over my head, I'll admit that.
 09-25-2008, 07:31 PM         #105
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
We will just have to agree to disagree because I felt like TI's verse was right for that beat and that theme. TI bodied that track in my opinion. Just because the song is about Swag and Style doesn't give Wayne, Jay or Kanye a pass for having sub par verses. I've heard them all spit hot bars while displaying swag and style.

"jocking my fresh
jocking jocking my fresh

"Jocking my Fresh" can someone tell me what I'm missing or what that means, because that bar went over my head, I'll admit that.

we can agree to disagree..i'm cool with that.....i still say even lyrically there was nothing wrong with his verse....and jocking my fresh is a play off his song he did with kanye "jocking jay z".....
 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM         #106
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:

"jocking my fresh
jocking jocking my fresh

so what's your take on the "watch what u say to me" verses....i'm all ears
 9 years ago '07        #107
Jo$hu@ Jone$ 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
lmao@ this
 9 years ago '08        #108
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1410 1410
Didn't see it posted..

"Aside from being told Jay will be unleashing the the 3rd installment to the Blueprint on December 2nd, verses for Swagger Like Us : The Sequel, have been recorded by Jeezy, Nas, and Andre 3000. However, Fiddy has been left out of the festivities"

Is this why Kanye pushed his release date up?
 9 years ago '07        #109
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
im glad fifty's not getting any shine...i hate like that
 09-29-2008, 12:47 AM         #110
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sweet...

jay should save 50 and do a whole diff song wit him, that would b crazy.
 9 years ago '08        #111
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Glad they left curtis wack a.ss off...
 09-29-2008, 12:53 AM         #112
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they replaced 50 with Nas hmmmm, anybody else would be uncivilized lol, im saying that cuz i fu*ks with both of them n*ggas

its funny though LOL, because this isn't the first time a person took 50 off a track and threw Nas on it, 50's been salty ever since LOL, this move jay just did not making it any better

Last edited by Motivated; 09-29-2008 at 12:55 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #113
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 33649 33649
damn i actually wanted to hear 50 on it....

nas will have me falling asleep....most likely i will skip his verse

50 = king of queens
 9 years ago '08        #114
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1410 1410
Jeezy's pen game is not up to par with those three. Better be on some real slick talkin sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #115
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
lol...50 shouldnt have said them sly remarks bout jay and maybe he wouldve been on the record...

im hyped for this sh*t tho

jay, nas, and andre 3000 on one track=godly

jay=4th quarter murderer
 09-29-2008, 01:09 AM         #116
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to add to the announcements, jadakiss has been officially added to defjams online website, i know its far from new news that jadas signed to them, but for some of us dblock fans its gotta be seen on official sh*t before u can believe its true lol
 9 years ago '06        #117
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
I think 50 has more swag than Nas
 9 years ago '08        #118
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$785 | Props total: 36 36
 BlackandGifted said:
I think 50 has more swag than Nas
what? have you heard ..it aint hard to tell,halftime,one love,book of rhymes

come on man nas got swag..watch that street dreams video that boy was stylin on yall in his pink suit and he had that mickey and silvia joint playing at the begining too? what nas is A pimp :agreement6:
 09-29-2008, 01:28 AM         #119
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope 50 makes blueprint 3 tho. i want him and jay to do an epic song together and possibly another video.
 9 years ago '06        #120
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Cuban Linx... said:
what? have you heard ..it aint hard to tell,halftime,one love,book of rhymes

come on man nas got swag..watch that street dreams video that boy was stylin on yall in his pink suit and he had that mickey and silvia joint playing at the begining too? what nas is A pimp :agreement6:
1) shut your gay a.ss up
2) I am not saying by any stretch of the imagination 50 is better or
wouldve been better for the song, but the more flamboyant Curtis has the persona not the lyrical content I mean hell Wayne was on the original
3) None of those songs display sawg
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy