09-30 Jay Z Wants Swagger Like Us Pt II Ft Andr3000, Nas and Young Jeezy - Comfirmed!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2008, 01:18 PM         #61
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dreas_24 said:
ti's verse was garbage man cmon now...he was tryin to use big words ns hit..lol..."wit outstanding quality"..lol..that n*gga readin too many jail books

the cd is tight tho...but his verse on swagga was weak imo
lmao@ "with outstanding qualities" being big words to you.

Anyway, T.I. deserves a verse on the second one too, being that he did serve Jay, Wayne, and Kanye on that track.
 9 years ago '06        #62
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 PershingHigh said:
T.I. k!lled it, but he wasn't exactly on topic per se. Forced?

It's kind of messed up, people criticize you for not having an extended vocabulary, and now when a rapper has one, he gets criticized for having one. lol What's good?
Right now I see why rappers aren't writing anymore and just freestyling whole albums. People are getting lost or they appear to be intimidated by big words.

Like duke I quoted said people are quick to critizie rappers for not having extended vocabs but when a rapper does he's critizied for having a vocab.

Yall are reaching talkin about he forced lyrics like they didn't rhyme.
 09-25-2008, 01:29 PM         #63
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LyzzoThaKing said:
lmao@ "with outstanding qualities" being big words to you.

Anyway, T.I. deserves a verse on the second one too, being that he did serve Jay, Wayne, and Kanye on that track.
u deserve props:applause:
 09-25-2008, 01:31 PM         #64
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Right now I see why rappers aren't writing anymore and just freestyling whole albums. People are getting lost or they appear to be intimidated by big words.

Like duke I quoted said people are quick to critizie rappers for not having extended vocabs but when a rapper does he's critizied for having a vocab.

Yall are reaching talkin about he forced lyrics like they didn't rhyme.

people know T.I. lyrics were the best on that track, but like me and you both know people wanna go with Jay-Z
 09-25-2008, 01:36 PM         #65
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.i. verse IMO is overrated....lmao @ all the emotion over another mans opinion........"yall n*ggas deal with emotions like bi*ches" - nas
 9 years ago '05        #66
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 Kingme said:
Thats not gonna happen,

This verse was luke warm.
Jocking, Jocking my fresh?
What I like about Jay's verse and Kanye's is that they really made it a song that anyone, the huge hip hop lovin' people and just the regular folk, could enjoy. I still believe T.I. had the best verse but really if you're blasting that song in the whip which verse you gonna find yourself singing/rapping first?

Ye's, Jay's or T.I.'s?

Answer: Jay's
 09-25-2008, 01:39 PM         #67
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
t.i. verse IMO is overrated....lmao @ all the emotion over another mans opinion........"yall n*ggas deal with emotions like bi*ches" - nas

LMAO at you coming back in this thread
 09-25-2008, 01:40 PM         #68
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
What I like about Jay's verse and Kanye's is that they really made it a song that anyone, the huge hip hop lovin' people and just the regular folk, could enjoy. I still believe T.I. had the best verse but really if you're blasting that song in the whip which verse you gonna find yourself singing/rapping first?

Ye's, Jay's or T.I.'s?

T.I.'s
 9 years ago '04        #69
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 dreas_24 said:
ti's verse was garbage man cmon now...he was tryin to use big words ns hit..lol..."wit outstanding quality"..lol..that n*gga readin too many jail books

the cd is tight tho...but his verse on swagga was weak imo
outstanding and quality are big words now?
 9 years ago '04        #70
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4109 4109
LMAO at people saying T.I.'s verse had nothing to do with the song or it was offtopic. The song is called Swagger Like Us. He's talking about how fresh he is and he's using, what looks like to be too many big words for Boxden members when in the normal world, those are everyday words. Maybe it sounds forced to you because you don't expect a rapper to have "big words" like that. Too many of ya'll used to your Soulja Boy and when common everyday words are used, you think it's forced and sounds bad. SMH at you people. Setting this world back 100 years.
 9 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

Ye's, Jay's or T.I.'s?

T.I.'s easily. I hated Kanye's verse and flow. Jay's flow was alright but the lyrics were wack. Lil wayne was wack on all accounts. TI k!lled that sh*t, especially at the end. SMH at you dumbfu*ks who think "ordinary" is a big word.
 09-25-2008, 01:56 PM         #72
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
T.I.'s easily. I hated Kanye's verse and flow. Jay's flow was alright but the lyrics were wack. Lil wayne was wack on all accounts. TI k!lled that sh*t, especially at the end. SMH at you dumbfu*ks who think "ordinary" is a big word.
dont mind u saying jay didnt have the best verse, but to say his lyrics was wack is outlandish...."you could pay for school but u cant buy swag"> anything mentioned in that song...
 9 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 youngholla said:
dont mind u saying jay didnt have the best verse, but to say his lyrics was wack is outlandish...."you could pay for school but u cant buy swag"> anything mentioned in that song...
Funny. If it's so good, then how come you can't remember it?

"You could pay for school, but you can't buy my CLASS"
 09-25-2008, 02:02 PM         #74
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:

lol at this nikka tryna quote Nas to appear unbias....i see what u doin man.
 09-25-2008, 02:04 PM         #75
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:

"You can pay for school but u cant buy class"...he wuz closer
 09-25-2008, 02:05 PM         #76
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:

wow, u corrected a typo and u feel u prove a point.....glad that you understood, being that the lyrics was so wack and all....

Last edited by youngholla; 09-25-2008 at 02:08 PM..
 09-25-2008, 02:07 PM         #77
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
lol at this nikka tryna quote Nas to appear unbias....i see what u doin man.
you reaching just to say i'm bias....i quote anything thats relative...
 9 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 NotSoft said:
"You can pay for school but u cant buy class"...he wuz closer
I'm not saying it was great, he is. And plus, adding "my" doesn't change the punchline. Substituting swag for class does.
 9 years ago '04        #79
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
3 Stacks will murder the track
 9 years ago '04        #80
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
To be honest, Kanye had the best verse. The verse's were in order from best to worst and Ti had the worst verse. fu*kin Jay is the best rapper. All that 3000 would k!ll him sh*t, thats blasphemy. 3000 aint no bum, but he's no jay. He's is my top 10 all time. 3000 is better than tip, imo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago