Nov 22 - Camden, NJ is most dangerous city

most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
i stay in dc sh*t can get funky if u dont knot where u @
 12 years ago '04        #22
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
If the cost of living in Jerz wasn't so crazy you would see the crime rate drop a little.
 12 years ago '04        #23
Floeji 
space
space
$5,525 | Props total: 62 62
 cyberhacka said:
in my opinon i dont know too much about s. jersey but im from old bridge but be in them areas on the regular. north jersey worst hoods.
1)Newark / Irvington / East Orange
2)Paterson
3)Elizabeth
4)Jersey City

---------------------
South Jersey
---------------------
1)Camden
2)Trenton
3)Atlantic City
4)Asbury Park
----------------------

All these places are grimey. Holla. Plus Jersey got that NYC connect. South Jersey got that Philly sh*t poppin. We the gateway for drugs all over...

AY...U FORGOT WILLINGBORO......IT'S THE GRIMIEST SUBURB U CAN FIND IN NJ...CUZ ALL THEM BUM a.ss n*ggaZ FROM TRENTON, CAMDEN, PATERSON, IRVINGTON, ELIZABETH......THEY ALL MOVE DOWN HERE....
 11-22-2004, 08:13 PM         #24
Dutch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
If the cost of living in Jerz wasn't so crazy you would see the crime rate drop a little.

word, i work in jersey but live in philly cause it's cheaper
 12 years ago '04        #25
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,549 | Props total: 31 31
 Pitts Gunna said:
ya'll should roll through Cashville,ya'll might be suprised..........
If you're from Nashville...then you've been to Memphis...Court TV had a show called Memphis Homicide...nuff said....
 12 years ago '04        #26
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Dutch said:
word, i work in jersey but live in philly cause it's cheaper
Real Talk

My rents $1460....Nicca might start looking for a roomate.
 11-22-2004, 08:58 PM         #27
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr'mpc said:
Your proud of that?? You fu*king d!ckhead! That's nothing to be proud of!

I'm from Trenton, and I can't stand half the people in this fu*king nasty a.ss city. That's why I'm gonna save up my money from producing, and I'm moving! fu*k Trenton!
common now dogg...dont hate on trenton like that...u kno who i am, utdpridah...btw im a be up in trenton over xmas, get me in 88...p;z
 12 years ago '04        #28
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,052 | Props total: 230 230
I live in Willingboro and i know how rough Camden is,trust me
 11-22-2004, 09:51 PM         #29
B1Thunda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See where I'm from, you sleep in the middle of the night then you hear gun shots go thru your house, then when you go about 10 feet away from the house you might step on a Mien, or when you go to the movies people start shooting at the screen so you can't watch the movie, and then there is always a sniper on the roof that just k!lls for fun! But I ain't sayin American is a good place cuz when I got down here they placed me in Detroit Hamtremick in sum broke down house that's when I relized that they placed us in a hood, and yoo man sh*t wasn't like Bosnia but sh*t was crazy tho I ain't known America was gon' b like this cuz they show all the good parts of U.S. in my country and I neva seen a Mexican or Black guy on tv I thought it was all white people, Damnnn they brain washin mfaz with the TV.
 11-22-2004, 10:04 PM         #30
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ez_ridah said:
common now dogg...dont hate on trenton like that...u kno who i am, utdpridah...btw im a be up in trenton over xmas, get me in 88...p;z
ha! no problem, but it still sucks in this bi*ch!
 12 years ago '04        #31
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 B1Thunda said:
See where I'm from, you sleep in the middle of the night then you hear gun shots go thru your house, then when you go about 10 feet away from the house you might step on a Mien, or when you go to the movies people start shooting at the screen so you can't watch the movie, and then there is always a sniper on the roof that just k!lls for fun! But I ain't sayin American is a good place cuz when I got down here they placed me in Detroit Hamtremick in sum broke down house that's when I relized that they placed us in a hood, and yoo man sh*t wasn't like Bosnia but sh*t was crazy tho I ain't known America was gon' b like this cuz they show all the good parts of U.S. in my country and I neva seen a Mexican or Black guy on tv I thought it was all white people, Damnnn they brain washin mfaz with the TV.
Where u from ..???
 11-22-2004, 11:21 PM         #32
B1Thunda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
Where u from ..???

Bosnia
 11-22-2004, 11:53 PM         #33
97CivicBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyykid said:
I live in somerville which is relativley good for a jersey city. Not something to be that proud of though. It is a crazy city i know some people from tehre.

no way i'm from bridgewater bro...word up to somerset county...get everyoen from jeresy on this post...used to live in hillside til i was about 8 that was pretty sh*tty area butnohting compared to the other hoods in jersey
 12 years ago '04        #34
fortune1586 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
yea jersey got some hoods that are very gully....i used to live in irvington...wasn't nothin nice
 12 years ago '04        #35
lexus2807 
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
yeah i live in detroit all the fu*ked up church groups in our state brought over all them fu*kin bosnians after the war a few years back damn bosnians takin over detroit
 11-23-2004, 01:23 AM         #36
B1Thunda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexus2807 said:
yeah i live in detroit all the fu*ked up church groups in our state brought over all them fu*kin bosnians after the war a few years back damn bosnians takin over detroit
You seriouse??? damnn I ain't known that, I moved outta Detrioit to N.C. 4 years ago it wasn't a lot of them mfaz were I stayed at !
 12 years ago '04        #37
youngritz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 0 0
I dont really believe this sh*t...

this must just be for city but not tha surroundin areas or sumthin cuz I live right next to Gary & it seems like tha n*ggaz in my hood is crazier than them GI n*ggas now... sh*t crazy everywhere up here & we right next to chicago too...

Like when u think about it, Gary is tha smallest city on this whole fu*kin list (about 120,000 ppl) & its @ five based probably murders cause n*ggaz thats doin crime up here aint gettin caught cuz 95% of cops is crooked...

this is a trap... & my real n*ggaz undastand...
I'm finna move sumwhere...
 12 years ago '04        #38
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
space
$9,234 | Props total: 591 591
yo south jersey we be doin the damn thing holla
 11-23-2004, 08:17 PM         #39
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from trenton, livin in atl now tho...i dont think atlanta is bad at all...
 11-23-2004, 09:43 PM         #40
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from somerdale, i work in CAMDEN everyday, and it aint sweet, my work truck got robbed last week - cell phone and wallet gone - u think i reported that? lol yea right. CMD is crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy