Nov 22 - Camden, NJ is most dangerous city

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 14 years ago '04        #21
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
i stay in dc sh*t can get funky if u dont knot where u @
 14 years ago '04        #22
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
If the cost of living in Jerz wasn't so crazy you would see the crime rate drop a little.
 14 years ago '04        #23
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 cyberhacka said:
in my opinon i dont know too much about s. jersey but im from old bridge but be in them areas on the regular. north jersey worst hoods.
1)Newark / Irvington / East Orange
2)Paterson
3)Elizabeth
4)Jersey City

---------------------
South Jersey
---------------------
1)Camden
2)Trenton
3)Atlantic City
4)Asbury Park
----------------------

All these places are grimey. Holla. Plus Jersey got that NYC connect. South Jersey got that Philly sh*t poppin. We the gateway for drugs all over...

AY...U FORGOT WILLINGBORO......IT'S THE GRIMIEST SUBURB U CAN FIND IN NJ...CUZ ALL THEM BUM a.ss n*ggaZ FROM TRENTON, CAMDEN, PATERSON, IRVINGTON, ELIZABETH......THEY ALL MOVE DOWN HERE....
 11-22-2004, 08:13 PM         #24
Dutch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
If the cost of living in Jerz wasn't so crazy you would see the crime rate drop a little.

word, i work in jersey but live in philly cause it's cheaper
 14 years ago '04        #25
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 144 144
 Pitts Gunna said:
ya'll should roll through Cashville,ya'll might be suprised..........
If you're from Nashville...then you've been to Memphis...Court TV had a show called Memphis Homicide...nuff said....
 14 years ago '04        #26
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Dutch said:
word, i work in jersey but live in philly cause it's cheaper
Real Talk

My rents $1460....Nicca might start looking for a roomate.
 11-22-2004, 08:58 PM         #27
ez_ridah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr'mpc said:
Your proud of that?? You fu*king d!ckhead! That's nothing to be proud of!

I'm from Trenton, and I can't stand half the people in this fu*king nasty a.ss city. That's why I'm gonna save up my money from producing, and I'm moving! fu*k Trenton!
common now dogg...dont hate on trenton like that...u kno who i am, utdpridah...btw im a be up in trenton over xmas, get me in 88...p;z
 14 years ago '04        #28
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 1314 1314
I live in Willingboro and i know how rough Camden is,trust me
 11-22-2004, 09:51 PM         #29
B1Thunda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See where I'm from, you sleep in the middle of the night then you hear gun shots go thru your house, then when you go about 10 feet away from the house you might step on a Mien, or when you go to the movies people start shooting at the screen so you can't watch the movie, and then there is always a sniper on the roof that just k!lls for fun! But I ain't sayin American is a good place cuz when I got down here they placed me in Detroit Hamtremick in sum broke down house that's when I relized that they placed us in a hood, and yoo man sh*t wasn't like Bosnia but sh*t was crazy tho I ain't known America was gon' b like this cuz they show all the good parts of U.S. in my country and I neva seen a Mexican or Black guy on tv I thought it was all white people, Damnnn they brain washin mfaz with the TV.
 11-22-2004, 10:04 PM         #30
mr'mpc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ez_ridah said:
common now dogg...dont hate on trenton like that...u kno who i am, utdpridah...btw im a be up in trenton over xmas, get me in 88...p;z
ha! no problem, but it still sucks in this bi*ch!
 14 years ago '04        #31
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 B1Thunda said:
See where I'm from, you sleep in the middle of the night then you hear gun shots go thru your house, then when you go about 10 feet away from the house you might step on a Mien, or when you go to the movies people start shooting at the screen so you can't watch the movie, and then there is always a sniper on the roof that just k!lls for fun! But I ain't sayin American is a good place cuz when I got down here they placed me in Detroit Hamtremick in sum broke down house that's when I relized that they placed us in a hood, and yoo man sh*t wasn't like Bosnia but sh*t was crazy tho I ain't known America was gon' b like this cuz they show all the good parts of U.S. in my country and I neva seen a Mexican or Black guy on tv I thought it was all white people, Damnnn they brain washin mfaz with the TV.
Where u from ..???
 11-22-2004, 11:21 PM         #32
B1Thunda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
Where u from ..???

Bosnia
 11-22-2004, 11:53 PM         #33
97CivicBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyykid said:
I live in somerville which is relativley good for a jersey city. Not something to be that proud of though. It is a crazy city i know some people from tehre.

no way i'm from bridgewater bro...word up to somerset county...get everyoen from jeresy on this post...used to live in hillside til i was about 8 that was pretty sh*tty area butnohting compared to the other hoods in jersey
 14 years ago '04        #34
fortune1586 
space
avatar space
space
$222 | Props total: 1 1
yea jersey got some hoods that are very gully....i used to live in irvington...wasn't nothin nice
 11-23-2004, 12:43 AM         #35
lexus2807  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i live in detroit all the fu*ked up church groups in our state brought over all them fu*kin bosnians after the war a few years back damn bosnians takin over detroit
 11-23-2004, 01:23 AM         #36
B1Thunda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexus2807 said:
yeah i live in detroit all the fu*ked up church groups in our state brought over all them fu*kin bosnians after the war a few years back damn bosnians takin over detroit
You seriouse??? damnn I ain't known that, I moved outta Detrioit to N.C. 4 years ago it wasn't a lot of them mfaz were I stayed at !
 14 years ago '04        #37
youngritz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 0 0
I dont really believe this sh*t...

this must just be for city but not tha surroundin areas or sumthin cuz I live right next to Gary & it seems like tha n*ggaz in my hood is crazier than them GI n*ggas now... sh*t crazy everywhere up here & we right next to chicago too...

Like when u think about it, Gary is tha smallest city on this whole fu*kin list (about 120,000 ppl) & its @ five based probably murders cause n*ggaz thats doin crime up here aint gettin caught cuz 95% of cops is crooked...

this is a trap... & my real n*ggaz undastand...
I'm finna move sumwhere...
 14 years ago '04        #38
dblock187s 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 2745 2745
yo south jersey we be doin the damn thing holla
 11-23-2004, 08:17 PM         #39
ez_ridah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from trenton, livin in atl now tho...i dont think atlanta is bad at all...
 11-23-2004, 09:43 PM         #40
JerseyReppin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from somerdale, i work in CAMDEN everyday, and it aint sweet, my work truck got robbed last week - cell phone and wallet gone - u think i reported that? lol yea right. CMD is crazy
Home      
  
 




top in section
 14
28 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
 18
19 comments
top in wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
77 comments
top in thotties
 





most viewed right now
 23
Article inside What income percentile are you for your age?
226 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Toooooo thick????
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Iraq got their own version of Amber Rose, and she BAAAAAAAD!
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Exposed
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Hoh General Future EXPOSED A INSTAGRAM THOT 4 Trying SET HIM UP
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Snoop admits Tupac was never Gangsta
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NVIDIA RTX 2070 Specs Leaked 2304 Cores, 8GB GDDR6 at ~$400
24 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Name movies with good surprise twists
133 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy