Dehaven (Jay-z old friend) Talks about JAY-Z again...NEW VIDEO....Live in MARCY

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #41
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 phantom4life said:
if u got respect that respect stays. if u comin back and givin the people that came up wit u jobs or tuition money so they can make somethin of themselves, u wont have that problem. not sayin he has to but why not? dude earlier said jay's worth what 500 mil? and jay said dehaven introduced him to the game so he admitted he put him on to gettin money. true its n*ggas thats in the pjs still up to no good but if u got a strong enough team around u aint nobody gon act stupid. but not everybody in the pjs is k!llas or criminals. its a lotta people tryin to get out just like jay was. and wtf are u talkin about? so u get paid and just turn ur back on what raised u? gtfoh, u sellout a.ss n*gga. im not sayin stay in the pjs but u cant even come thru and holla at n*ggas u grew up wit or kids that look up to u? but u steady shoutin marcy in all ur records like u be out there. like i said i cant respect that
A sell out a.ss n*gga????You obviously didn't learn from stack bundles situation didn't you?????Look homie, stack bundles stood in the hood driving in a porsche trying to KEEP IT REAL stuntin and flashing money and didn't wanna leave the hood after hatin a.ss n*ggas warned him!!!!What happened????On his way home from a club some n*ggas from HIS HOOD AND OWN PROJECTS shot and k!lled him in his lobby building and took that n*ggas chain......Now you ask yourself why jigga won't go back to the hood. The n*gga aint trying to be a sell out. The man is being smart not going back.
 9 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Scan said:
do you muhfu*kas realize jay is almost a 40 year old man, with a fu*king wife. and a life.

u want this n*gga to go dap up a 16 year old...for what? n*ggas aint got no hope
REal Talk
 9 years ago '04        #43
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
WHY THE fu*k WOULD U GO BACK?????? JAY'S GOTTA COUPLE MILLION REASONS NOT TO GO BACK TO MARCY.

stupid n*ggas.
 9 years ago '05        #44
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
 Tommy_Bunz said:
that sh*t hurts when you grew up with a n*gga then he just brushed your a.ss off soon as he gets on, i'd be majorly pissed
@defending bi*chassness
 9 years ago '06        #45
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 phantom4life said:
i agree that Dehaven need to leave it alone, but at the same time, this is where Jay came from and what made him. and on Marcy Day he's a no show? he wont even there for the 99 problems video, that was a green screen. its all good to get out the hood but always come back and give back to ur community, cuz thats ur foundation. i respect jay as a rapper and businessman but i cant respect that . now bring on the hate

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #46
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
that n*gga called that sh*t a documentary.......... hardly
 9 years ago '07        #47
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 sunzoo said:
marcy day? i mean...don't you think, a n1gga with 500 mil in the bank, has more important sh1t to do than be in the projects for "marcy day"...and how do you know that jay hasn't or doesn't give back? why does giving back, have to mean showing up in the projects as a n1gga worth 500 million?

n1ggas be doing sh1t a.ssbackwards sometimes man, talking about "i can't respect that" lol, i can't respect stupidity
you can make contriburtions to the hood without actually showing up there i guess.
 09-27-2008, 04:10 PM         #48
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at n*ggas saying like there from Marcy or have ever been close to Marcy in there pointless lives. You were better of saying "Uncle Murda fu*ks with Jay he must be a real n*gga" or something.
 09-27-2008, 10:04 PM         #49
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude lost as soon as that "Lloyd" song came on
 9 years ago '08        #50
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$785 | Props total: 36 36
How come don't nobody ever ask why don't bleek or ty ty go back to the hood bleek rep marcy harder than anybody how come bleek don't give his millions back or go chill with the youngins yall n*ggas always want this dude to do this or that the n*gga aint super man he's far from perfect he got his reasons for the sh*t he does so let that n*gga live his life if he living wrong the sh*t will come back on him till then cut the bullsh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy