most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
now that im successful u pull this sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #22
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
This low life still lives in the projects so that ='s an automatic LOSS.
 9 years ago '08        #23
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
i agree that Dehaven need to leave it alone, but at the same time, this is where Jay came from and what made him. and on Marcy Day he's a no show? he wont even there for the 99 problems video, that was a green screen. its all good to get out the hood but always come back and give back to ur community, cuz thats ur foundation. i respect jay as a rapper and businessman but i cant respect that . now bring on the hate
 9 years ago '04        #24
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 phantom4life said:
i agree that Dehaven need to leave it alone, but at the same time, this is where Jay came from and what made him. and on Marcy Day he's a no show? he wont even there for the 99 problems video, that was a green screen. its all good to get out the hood but always come back and give back to ur community, cuz thats ur foundation. i respect jay as a rapper and businessman but i cant respect that . now bring on the hate
marcy day? i mean...don't you think, a n1gga with 500 mil in the bank, has more important sh1t to do than be in the projects for "marcy day"...and how do you know that jay hasn't or doesn't give back? why does giving back, have to mean showing up in the projects as a n1gga worth 500 million?

n1ggas be doing sh1t a.ssbackwards sometimes man, talking about "i can't respect that" lol, i can't respect stupidity
 9 years ago '08        #25
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
 phantom4life said:
WHAT!

n*gga that wasn't no mother fu*king green screen
 9 years ago '08        #26
phantom4life 
space
space
space
 sunzoo said:
marcy day? i mean...don't you think, a n1gga with 500 mil in the bank, has more important sh1t to do than be in the projects for "marcy day"...and how do you know that jay hasn't or doesn't give back? why does giving back, have to mean showing up in the projects as a n1gga worth 500 million?

n1ggas be doing sh1t a.ssbackwards sometimes man, talking about "i can't respect that" lol, i can't respect stupidity
yea like what? make more money? the fuk a n*gga wit 500 mil need to do? since u know how much that n*gga holdin. get off that man dyck and think about what u just said. he cant blow a minute of his time for his hometown's anniversary? and i aint just sayin on marcy day, n*ggas in the video said he wont even come holla at em and address what n*ggas is sayin. and u right i dont know if he's given back, he might have. but from what i see in the video that IS in marcy, he aint get NO LOVE! u callin it stupidity and im just callin it like i see it, if thats stupid to u then i'll be that cuz
 9 years ago '05        #27
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10789 10789
 phantom4life said:
WTF are you talkin about????If jigga was to step foot on Marcy ground worth the money he has in his account. He will no longer live. Theirs envious hungry n*ggas still in the hood that'll do anything for his money. When you live in the hood, you live to get out and start a new life. Why you think nas doesn't go back to the bridge anymore????
 9 years ago '08        #28
phantom4life 
space
space
space
 Sivraj said:
WTF are you talkin about????If jigga was to step foot on Marcy ground worth the money he has in his account. He will no longer live. Theirs envious hungry n*ggas still in the hood that'll do anything for his money. When you live in the hood, you live to get out and start a new life. Why you think nas doesn't go back to the bridge anymore????
if u got respect that respect stays. if u comin back and givin the people that came up wit u jobs or tuition money so they can make somethin of themselves, u wont have that problem. not sayin he has to but why not? dude earlier said jay's worth what 500 mil? and jay said dehaven introduced him to the game so he admitted he put him on to gettin money. true its n*ggas thats in the pjs still up to no good but if u got a strong enough team around u aint nobody gon act stupid. but not everybody in the pjs is k!llas or criminals. its a lotta people tryin to get out just like jay was. and wtf are u talkin about? so u get paid and just turn ur back on what raised u? gtfoh, u sellout a.ss n*gga. im not sayin stay in the pjs but u cant even come thru and holla at n*ggas u grew up wit or kids that look up to u? but u steady shoutin marcy in all ur records like u be out there. like i said i cant respect that
 9 years ago '06        #29
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7590 7590
But on the reals....Jay Z needs to sign that cat from Marcy who was freestyling at the end of that video over the one mic beat. Son got flows.
 9 years ago '04        #30
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k them bum a.ss n*ggas.

Crusty n*ggas in Timbaland boots and hoodies drinkin 40s and talking sh*t on park benches.

fu*k does a n*gga worth 500 million need to be aorund that? n*ggas out makin moves and stackin bread.
 9 years ago '04        #31
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 Kingme said:
But on the reals....Jay Z needs to sign that cat from Marcy who was freestyling at the end of that video over the one mic beat. Son got flows.
thats Geda k....he was signed to the ROC under Bleek's get low label

Last edited by Scoop24; 09-24-2008 at 05:49 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #32
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
Man fu*k all this bull if one of my n*ggas pulled that sh*t i would be upset but i wouldnt be talkin sh*t bout him.
 09-24-2008, 06:48 PM         #33
blessed1stylez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"so fu*k dehaven for cavin...that's why we don't speak...MADEMEN AINT SUPPOSED TO MAKE STATEMENTS..."
 9 years ago '06        #34
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7590 7590
 Firestarr said:
thats Geda k....he was signed to the ROC under Bleek's get low label
WOOOOW! I forgot about MEMph Bleeks label and Geda K. Dude shoulda had MEmph mans spot on the ROC.
 9 years ago '07        #35
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 14892 14892
 slimwillie said:
wherever theres love theres hate to even it out. go outside and you'd know that.

just because a few n*ggas make a I hate Jay video means no-one in Marcy loves Jay?

the way jay act he make it seem like he got mad love in marcy i guess he dont

ok e-thug just keep posting ur address on boxden when you get e-beef
 09-24-2008, 07:44 PM         #36
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z been out the hood since at least 2000...thats 8 yrs nikka...how many people u think he really got in the hood still he is close wit thats gon just come smack this dude down for sayin "fuk Jay-Z"...Im sure Jay got fans there but is a fan really gon smack this nikka for sayin fuk Jay-Z...Jay-Z aint got no damn goons sittin in the hood on his payroll haha...If Jay-Z got friends and family there he should be goin back,otherwise i dont see the point...if i got rich today and didnt have friends and family in hoods in the bay and kc i wouldnt go back.
 9 years ago '04        #37
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
do you muhfu*kas realize jay is almost a 40 year old man, with a fu*king wife. and a life.

u want this n*gga to go dap up a 16 year old...for what? n*ggas aint got no hope
 9 years ago '08        #38
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
 Scan said:
do you muhfu*kas realize jay is almost a 40 year old man, with a fu*king wife. and a life.

u want this n*gga to go dap up a 16 year old...for what? n*ggas aint got no hope
n*ggas be going off two n*ggas with they fingers up

on every video dehaven was on all 6 of em only 2 people said fu*k jay now n*ggas on this site took that sh*t and ran with it

the funniest sh*t i heard all day is when some dumbass said the 99 problems video was a grean screen? wait to I get the making of the video i'mma son yo a.ss for that sh*t

uf n*ggas listen to geda's freestyle it sums up the whole thang

Last edited by Cuban Linx...; 09-24-2008 at 08:59 PM..
 09-25-2008, 10:23 AM         #39
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait who is this n*gga...why the fu*k they taking pics with him like he did something? That n*gga live in apartment 4B he aint nobody to be posing for pics with.
 9 years ago '08        #40
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
@ n*ggas looking for hand-outs...hard work pays off dehaven, that n*gga should look into it, instead hating and posting youtube videos
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago