Whats the worst game you've ever played?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #141
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 THEINFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

Pure crap
yeah this game sucked, and it was ridiculously hard for the wrong reasons too. jumping from platform to platform using mortal kombat controls was just a stupid idea. that mortal kombat special forces game with jax sucked a.ss too. im just glad that they more than made these sh*tty games up with shaolim monks.

rise of the robots for super nintendo was the worst f!ghting game i have ever played in my life.
 10-21-2008, 02:28 PM         #142
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq Fu was awesome when i was a kid.....played that all the time
State of Emergency was fun too when you were bored...but it was alot of the same sh*t.

Gears of War is the worst game i've ever played. Most over hyped game in history. You run, your sprint, you hide behind a car or wall, you get shot, someone comes and stomps you, game over. Maps were small, controlls were wack, i didn't play that sh*t more than 15 minutes before quitting and never playing again.
 9 years ago '04        #143
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
That Michael Jackson Moonwalker game on the SEGA not genesis but the old SEGA lol

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TniaS; 10-21-2008 at 03:51 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #144
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Spid3yo said:
State of Emergency was fun too when you were bored...but it was alot of the same sh*t.

Gears of War is the worst game i've ever played. Most over hyped game in history. You run, your sprint, you hide behind a car or wall, you get shot, someone comes and stomps you, game over. Maps were small, controlls were wack, i didn't play that sh*t more than 15 minutes before quitting and never playing again.
:wtf:
 9 years ago '06        #145
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
 Syphernix said:
:wtf:
dont even pay attention to retarded/ignorant statements like that

and idk about Zone of Enders 1, but ZOE2 was the sh*t
 10-21-2008, 07:20 PM         #146
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nfl2k's for dream cast lol when u could hold in the a button or whatever to dive 15yards
 9 years ago '05        #147
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807

[pic - click to view]

The game is a 1-player platformer in which the player controls Cool Spot, who can jump, and attack by firing soda bubbles, which could be shot in all directions and while jumping. Cool Spot could also cling to and climb various things by jumping up in front of them. In each level the player must rescue other cool spots, who look exactly alike, from cages at the end of that level, which is not necessarily the point at the far right of the level map. In order to do so, the player is required to collect a certain number of "spots" that would change (usually increase) as the game progressed. "Spots" were placed across the level in large quantities, and were the game's substitute for items such as Sonic the Hedgehog's gold rings (these were often used in this style of game, mostly for points). A player's health is monitored by a humorous Cool Spot face that gradually bends forward and will eventually fall from its position as damage occurs. Damage is taken by touching enemies, their projectiles, or certain level obstacles. Each level is played with a time limit. If the clock reached zero, a life would be lost regardless of a player's health. If Spot lost a life and had no more lives left, the game would end, taking the player back to the title screen.

CRAP
 9 years ago '06        #148
zip2kinfinite 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
the worst game that I ever played no in fact the worst game ever has got to be "Mischief Makers"

[pic - click to view]

N64 really dropped the ball on this one. No matter what difficulty you put it on the most it ever takes you to pass this game is an hour!!!!!!!! And thats is you can live through rediculous repetativness of every single mission!!!!!!!!
let me break it down for you: the scientist gets kidnapped you beat the boss and it happens all over again for the whole game!:angry12:

Last edited by zip2kinfinite; 10-23-2008 at 12:19 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #149
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 THEINFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

The game is a 1-player platformer in which the player controls Cool Spot, who can jump, and attack by firing soda bubbles, which could be shot in all directions and while jumping. Cool Spot could also cling to and climb various things by jumping up in front of them. In each level the player must rescue other cool spots, who look exactly alike, from cages at the end of that level, which is not necessarily the point at the far right of the level map. In order to do so, the player is required to collect a certain number of "spots" that would change (usually increase) as the game progressed. "Spots" were placed across the level in large quantities, and were the game's substitute for items such as Sonic the Hedgehog's gold rings (these were often used in this style of game, mostly for points). A player's health is monitored by a humorous Cool Spot face that gradually bends forward and will eventually fall from its position as damage occurs. Damage is taken by touching enemies, their projectiles, or certain level obstacles. Each level is played with a time limit. If the clock reached zero, a life would be lost regardless of a player's health. If Spot lost a life and had no more lives left, the game would end, taking the player back to the title screen.

CRAP
I had the Super Nintendo version and I must say that you trippin n*gga
That game was FLAMES
 9 years ago '06        #150
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
there are so many games in this thread i loved

Cool Spot
X111
Mischief Makers
Zone of Enders (well ZOE2 at least)
Shenmue

why the fu*k yall hatin :(
 9 years ago '04        #151
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Spid3yo said:

I semi agree about Gears of War.. The single player was dope. Hated the multiplayer tho.. I figure thats where ur complaints came from..
 9 years ago '07        #152
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
Super Baseball 2020

sh*t sucked
 9 years ago '05        #153
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
 ErnieB said:
I had the Super Nintendo version and I must say that you trippin n*gga
That game was FLAMES
Yeah u right

A Flaming Pile Of SHeeeeeeot
 9 years ago '08        #154
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 20 20
 JayStar said:
Pokemon Snap..lol
Pokemon snap was Fire i used to play that at church in our youth room!!
 9 years ago '07        #155
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Jersey732; 10-23-2008 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #156
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 asoria85 said:
Pokemon snap was Fire i used to play that at church in our youth room!!
 9 years ago '04        #157
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 9 years ago '04        #158
pope_5 
space
space
$550 | Props total: 7 7
friday the 13th...... jason reeeeeeealy pissed me off! A LOT!
 9 years ago '05        #159
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
Shaq-Fu
 10-23-2008, 06:14 PM         #160
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
madden 09
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago