Whats the worst game you've ever played?

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 130
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
136 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
186 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #141
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,791 | Props total: 5277 5277
 THEINFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]



Pure crap
yeah this game sucked, and it was ridiculously hard for the wrong reasons too. jumping from platform to platform using mortal kombat controls was just a stupid idea. that mortal kombat special forces game with jax sucked a.ss too. im just glad that they more than made these sh*tty games up with shaolim monks.

rise of the robots for super nintendo was the worst f!ghting game i have ever played in my life.
 10-21-2008, 01:28 PM         #142
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq Fu was awesome when i was a kid.....played that all the time
State of Emergency was fun too when you were bored...but it was alot of the same sh*t.


Gears of War is the worst game i've ever played. Most over hyped game in history. You run, your sprint, you hide behind a car or wall, you get shot, someone comes and stomps you, game over. Maps were small, controlls were wack, i didn't play that sh*t more than 15 minutes before quitting and never playing again.
 10 years ago '04        #143
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,517 | Props total: 766 766
That Michael Jackson Moonwalker game on the SEGA not genesis but the old SEGA lol

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by TniaS; 10-21-2008 at 02:51 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #144
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 Spid3yo said:
Shaq Fu was awesome when i was a kid.....played that all the time
State of Emergency was fun too when you were bored...but it was alot of the same sh*t.


Gears of War is the worst game i've ever played. Most over hyped game in history. You run, your sprint, you hide behind a car or wall, you get shot, someone comes and stomps you, game over. Maps were small, controlls were wack, i didn't play that sh*t more than 15 minutes before quitting and never playing again.
:wtf:
 10 years ago '06        #145
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
 Syphernix said:
:wtf:
dont even pay attention to retarded/ignorant statements like that

and idk about Zone of Enders 1, but ZOE2 was the sh*t
 10-21-2008, 06:20 PM         #146
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nfl2k's for dream cast lol when u could hold in the a button or whatever to dive 15yards
 10 years ago '05        #147
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13360 13360

[pic - click to view]



The game is a 1-player platformer in which the player controls Cool Spot, who can jump, and attack by firing soda bubbles, which could be shot in all directions and while jumping. Cool Spot could also cling to and climb various things by jumping up in front of them. In each level the player must rescue other cool spots, who look exactly alike, from cages at the end of that level, which is not necessarily the point at the far right of the level map. In order to do so, the player is required to collect a certain number of "spots" that would change (usually increase) as the game progressed. "Spots" were placed across the level in large quantities, and were the game's substitute for items such as Sonic the Hedgehog's gold rings (these were often used in this style of game, mostly for points). A player's health is monitored by a humorous Cool Spot face that gradually bends forward and will eventually fall from its position as damage occurs. Damage is taken by touching enemies, their projectiles, or certain level obstacles. Each level is played with a time limit. If the clock reached zero, a life would be lost regardless of a player's health. If Spot lost a life and had no more lives left, the game would end, taking the player back to the title screen.


CRAP
 10 years ago '06        #148
zip2kinfinite 
space
avatar space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
the worst game that I ever played no in fact the worst game ever has got to be "Mischief Makers"


[pic - click to view]



N64 really dropped the ball on this one. No matter what difficulty you put it on the most it ever takes you to pass this game is an hour!!!!!!!! And thats is you can live through rediculous repetativness of every single mission!!!!!!!!
let me break it down for you: the scientist gets kidnapped you beat the boss and it happens all over again for the whole game!:angry12:


Last edited by zip2kinfinite; 10-22-2008 at 11:19 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #149
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$39,982 | Props total: 12660 12660
 THEINFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]



The game is a 1-player platformer in which the player controls Cool Spot, who can jump, and attack by firing soda bubbles, which could be shot in all directions and while jumping. Cool Spot could also cling to and climb various things by jumping up in front of them. In each level the player must rescue other cool spots, who look exactly alike, from cages at the end of that level, which is not necessarily the point at the far right of the level map. In order to do so, the player is required to collect a certain number of "spots" that would change (usually increase) as the game progressed. "Spots" were placed across the level in large quantities, and were the game's substitute for items such as Sonic the Hedgehog's gold rings (these were often used in this style of game, mostly for points). A player's health is monitored by a humorous Cool Spot face that gradually bends forward and will eventually fall from its position as damage occurs. Damage is taken by touching enemies, their projectiles, or certain level obstacles. Each level is played with a time limit. If the clock reached zero, a life would be lost regardless of a player's health. If Spot lost a life and had no more lives left, the game would end, taking the player back to the title screen.


CRAP
I had the Super Nintendo version and I must say that you trippin n*gga
That game was FLAMES
 10 years ago '06        #150
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
there are so many games in this thread i loved

Cool Spot
X111
Mischief Makers
Zone of Enders (well ZOE2 at least)
Shenmue

why the fu*k yall hatin :(
 10 years ago '04        #151
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,262 | Props total: 261 261
 Spid3yo said:
Shaq Fu was awesome when i was a kid.....played that all the time
State of Emergency was fun too when you were bored...but it was alot of the same sh*t.


Gears of War is the worst game i've ever played. Most over hyped game in history. You run, your sprint, you hide behind a car or wall, you get shot, someone comes and stomps you, game over. Maps were small, controlls were wack, i didn't play that sh*t more than 15 minutes before quitting and never playing again.
I semi agree about Gears of War.. The single player was dope. Hated the multiplayer tho.. I figure thats where ur complaints came from..
 10 years ago '07        #152
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,245 | Props total: 18006 18006
Super Baseball 2020

sh*t sucked
 10 years ago '05        #153
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13360 13360
 ErnieB said:
I had the Super Nintendo version and I must say that you trippin n*gga
That game was FLAMES
Yeah u right





















































A Flaming Pile Of SHeeeeeeot
 10 years ago '08        #154
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,205 | Props total: 24 24
 JayStar said:
Pokemon Snap..lol
Pokemon snap was Fire i used to play that at church in our youth room!!
 10 years ago '07        #155
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,628 | Props total: 403 403

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Jersey732; 10-23-2008 at 03:18 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #156
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 asoria85 said:
Pokemon snap was Fire i used to play that at church in our youth room!!
 10 years ago '04        #157
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 25 25
 10 years ago '04        #158
pope_5 
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 7 7
friday the 13th...... jason reeeeeeealy pissed me off! A LOT!
 10 years ago '05        #159
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,235 | Props total: 6022 6022
Shaq-Fu
 10-23-2008, 05:14 PM         #160
Ya'll Fags  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
madden 09
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
40 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy