Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #161
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 NotSoft said:
I said u just started to annoy me like a week ago when u started showin up in every pac thread...and i use that word annoy lightly like ya pale complexion....I came here from sohh,so this little back n forth we have is my idea of a actual real hiphop discussion ...u the 07 version of a sohh east coast d1cklickin stan...catch up dawg..just a word of advice the fact u actually have any ammount of common sense and rationalize things is only gon hold u back from gettin the attention u desperately lookin for as a shock poster....That f*ggot Blueprint got the right idea
that good old west coast approach call some names and curse a little bit to try to make a point. And let me get this right "I'm white bc I dont like Pac" son I am the enbodyment of a Blackman, a real man not a rapist not a r*pee one who gives to his community, inspires other black men, and will be a leader of this nation once I'm done with law school. But thats neither here nor there

When was the last time the west coast was relevant, when was the last time the west coast had a legitimate winner, consistently dropping jewels. The east coast squashed you n*ggas back then and again now. You n*ggas depending on keek da sneak and the game to carry the flag. check it out homeboi and this is as real as it gets the only n*gga left standing from the bad boy deathrow sh*t is puff it hurts dont it your man dre left, snoop left, and you call puff weak but he never ran, nor did he pose in a damn bath tub with a gold chasity belt

Last edited by BlackandGifted; 09-23-2008 at 11:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #162
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Constant laughter when I come to this site.. First and foremost...
Big released the first verse from Long Kiss Good Night on a mixtape back in late 95 early 96.. On the same mixtape, you can hear Puff mocking Pac when he was wolfing at the end of Hit'em Up...
None the less, Big like most rappers.. Take a hot verse that they use as a freestyle, and write a song to it
I.E Takeover at Summer Jam in NY
But yeah, after Big got wind of the Makaveli cuts.. He decided that to complete the diss and release it.. So there you have it
By the way
Pacs Me Against the World>>>>Bigs Ready 2 Die
sh*t, Big didnt blow up till One More Chance remix dropped.. And Puff made reference to that during one of the behing the music specials they had for Big
 9 years ago '06        #163
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
Ahhh 7 pages of pointless arguing and d*ck ryding... gotta love boxden...

Truth is there are 3 version of "Long Kiss Goodnight"

the original version from 96 that got locked away, I heard it once... it was on a promo cd with "Think Big" & one other song and Big went hard on that song he basicly crushed pac on it, the intro & chorus was the same but Big spit like he was ready to k!ll pac with his bare hands just pure anger like I never heard before.

Second version was recorded after Pac died, changed up his flow and redid his bars but it still had his subliminal jabs on the track.

Third version is the mixing of the second version, with added subliminals and another unfinished song, That is where the verses about his accident comes from, this was the track that was put on Life After death.

Now reguardless wether Diddy hired Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchman, and King Tut or they acted of their own accord because of the sh*t pac got involved in prior to the beef, (There's a lot of back history some of you newbs on here don't really know of) there was some extorting claims from BMF and Pac not giving in to them. So Jack, Jimmy, and Tut got at him. Pac tried to blame the shooting at Quad recordings on Diddy and Big. (Who also had dealings with Black Mafia Family and more extortion claims that BMF was sitting on Badboy) But also got at the Fugees because Jack is Clef's uncle That's when the Song "Who Shot Ya?" came out, Biggie was basicly saying he didn't do it but if Pac was gonna drag his name into the mud and accuse him, he was gonna destroy Pac's credibility.

Badboy South is a front for BMF, basicly Diddy paying them off with a label and plus whatever cash they spend/make they keep in lue of payments of debt from Diddy's gambling days.

Did some digging on here:

Has a lot of info some of you d*ckryders need to read.

Last edited by John_Dillinga; 09-24-2008 at 12:43 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #164
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 1022 1022
Constant laughter when I come to this site.. First and foremost...
Big released the first verse from Long Kiss Good Night on a mixtape back in late 95 early 96.. On the same mixtape, you can hear Puff mocking Pac when he was wolfing at the end of Hit'em Up...
How could Puff be mocking Pac from Hit Em Up in late 95 early 96 when Pac made hit em up in June of 96? Long Kiss Goodnight was recorded after Pac's death cause biggie made references to his car accident which left him crippled up until the time he was murdered in 97. Pac died on September 13th of 96, Big got into his car accident on the 16th while driving with lil Cease and Charlie Baltimore(she was thrown through the windshield) driving on a new jersey turnpike. Cease even admits that Big was getting at Pac but he had to change his verse a lil bit cause he was saying some ill stuff about pac. I like Big as a rapper but just face the facts; he pulled some hoe ish.
 9 years ago '04        #165
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 ByrdManJR. said:
so why would he put that sh*t on his album then? Thats just disrespectable and hoeish lookin especially since that n*gga was in quiet mode when pac was gettin at badboy and mostly the whole east coast and this n*gga was nowhere to be seen...THEN he want to come out with a diss record when pac is dead and gone...smh....and and lil cease been confirmed it was towards pac.

rofl u need to get ya facts right

bad boy and deathrow had a few altercations(rather puffs people and suge's people)and i think both times one of suge's people got popped.......
 9 years ago '08        #166
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 A-L-P said:
How could Puff be mocking Pac from Hit Em Up in late 95 early 96 when Pac made hit em up in June of 96? Long Kiss Goodnight was recorded after Pac's death cause biggie made references to his car accident which left him crippled up until the time he was murdered in 97. Pac died on September 13th of 96, Big got into his car accident on the 16th while driving with lil Cease and Charlie Baltimore(she was thrown through the windshield) driving on a new jersey turnpike. Cease even admits that Big was getting at Pac but he had to change his verse a lil bit cause he was saying some ill stuff about pac. I like Big as a rapper but just face the facts; he pulled some hoe ish.
I've been trying to tell these NY/Biggie stans/Pac haters all this time. I thought I was the only one who knew all of this. Thank you for keeping it real and tellin the truth. Propped.
 9 years ago '08        #167
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 mt fuji said:
rofl u need to get ya facts right

bad boy and deathrow had a few altercations(rather puffs people and suge's people)and i think both times one of suge's people got popped.......
Yeah I knew all of this and I think all of this was before the biggie and pac situation. But still, and thats not the only track Big was gettin at pac on the album. I just feel like 6 months is alot of time to not be saying sh*t about pac. I mean look at Mobb Deep, they responded to Pac but they didnt put that track on they album. Same as Lil kim and others, but it just make BIG look like a sucka for doing that sh*t.
 09-24-2008, 04:52 PM         #168
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 John_Dillinga said:
Ahhh 7 pages of pointless arguing and d*ck ryding... gotta love boxden...

Truth is there are 3 version of "Long Kiss Goodnight"

the original version from 96 that got locked away, I heard it once... it was on a promo cd with "Think Big" & one other song and Big went hard on that song he basicly crushed pac on it, the intro & chorus was the same but Big spit like he was ready to k!ll pac with his bare hands just pure anger like I never heard before.

Second version was recorded after Pac died, changed up his flow and redid his bars but it still had his subliminal jabs on the track.

Third version is the mixing of the second version, with added subliminals and another unfinished song, That is where the verses about his accident comes from, this was the track that was put on Life After death.

Now reguardless wether Diddy hired Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchman, and King Tut or they acted of their own accord because of the sh*t pac got involved in prior to the beef, (There's a lot of back history some of you newbs on here don't really know of) there was some extorting claims from BMF and Pac not giving in to them. So Jack, Jimmy, and Tut got at him. Pac tried to blame the shooting at Quad recordings on Diddy and Big. (Who also had dealings with Black Mafia Family and more extortion claims that BMF was sitting on Badboy) But also got at the Fugees because Jack is Clef's uncle That's when the Song "Who Shot Ya?" came out, Biggie was basicly saying he didn't do it but if Pac was gonna drag his name into the mud and accuse him, he was gonna destroy Pac's credibility.

Badboy South is a front for BMF, basicly Diddy paying them off with a label and plus whatever cash they spend/make they keep in lue of payments of debt from Diddy's gambling days.

Did some digging on here:

Has a lot of info some of you d*ckryders need to read.

So 3 versions of subliminals basically...maybe by the 4th version he woulda worked up the courage to say Pacs name on a track without dissin himself....and yea we knew all that,but u should know Pac never thought Biggie had him shot,he thought Stretch Biggie and Puff knew about the setup and didnt warn him he was going to get shot or try to stop it...people in jail was tellin him Biggies boy shot him,and low and behold dude just presented footage of one of Pacs shooters hangin out wit Biggie and Puffy at an awards show....he figured Biggie supposed to be connected to the streets like that then he was in the loop and new about it bcuz the streets is always talkin...Pac mentioned how he let Treach know when some crip nikkas had beef wif him out in Cali and got it squashed....i can just say in that interview i seen wit Biggie and Puff talkin about it,they both looked guilty as sin,especially Puff,he looked shook as hell....i truly believe Puff knew if Biggie didnt...i always heard BMF wuz tryna get Pac to sign to Badboy but he refused and thats why they got at em....but "Who Shot Ya?" is not a song of Biggie explainin himself haha i gotta laugh at that one...sounds like another subliminal record to me with a sarcastic tone...either way subliminal records got this nikka k!lled he woulda been better off sending a letter or calling a nikka, before his wife got fuked things coulda been squashed.
 09-24-2008, 05:15 PM         #169
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
that good old west coast approach call some names and curse a little bit to try to make a point. And let me get this right "I'm white bc I dont like Pac" son I am the enbodyment of a Blackman, a real man not a rapist not a r*pee one who gives to his community, inspires other black men, and will be a leader of this nation once I'm done with law school. But thats neither here nor there

When was the last time the west coast was relevant, when was the last time the west coast had a legitimate winner, consistently dropping jewels. The east coast squashed you n*ggas back then and again now. You n*ggas depending on keek da sneak and the game to carry the flag. check it out homeboi and this is as real as it gets the only n*gga left standing from the bad boy deathrow sh*t is puff it hurts dont it your man dre left, snoop left, and you call puff weak but he never ran, nor did he pose in a damn bath tub with a gold chasity belt

No,u white after usin the world "anywho"...u some kinda suburbanite....Puff never ran?nikka had two vest the night biggie died and instead of givin Biggie one,puffy decided to double up like Mase album...and how u gon be a lawyer and u cant even make a good argument for sh1t on boxden,ol court appointed azz nikka...u can call yaself a leader if u wwant to, it only takes one fly to lead other flies to a pile of sh1t....Yea Puff is the last one standing and the most talentless of everybody,unless u are diddy or want to work for diddy sound to happy about that worthless fact.

Raw Footage>>>any east coast album that came out this year,well have to wait and see about Bp3 the west is havin a better year...to bad u not from the east anyway...at least the west coast and east coast can say they made a impact at some point in this rap sh1t.
 9 years ago '05        #170
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
hahahahahahaha. this sh*t is hislarious. yall been at it for like 3 days now. HAHAHAHA.

Some of us think, BADBOYS move in silence.

and Some of us think, PAC is Jesus.

now get over it.
 9 years ago '05        #171
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
people always gotta outright hate on pac. so fu*k that fat ugly fu*k biggie, he didn't have sh*t on pac. only sh*t he had was on his underwear cause he was too fat to wipe his a.ss. down syndrome lookin bastard. lol. not that I hate biggie. but that's how some of u haters are. 2pac>biggie
 9 years ago '07        #172
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
What in the world is this sh*t ?
 9 years ago '06        #173
space
space
 NotSoft said:
No,u white after usin the world "anywho"...u some kinda suburbanite....Puff never ran?nikka had two vest the night biggie died and instead of givin Biggie one,puffy decided to double up like Mase album...and how u gon be a lawyer and u cant even make a good argument for sh1t on boxden,ol court appointed azz nikka...u can call yaself a leader if u wwant to, it only takes one fly to lead other flies to a pile of sh1t....Yea Puff is the last one standing and the most talentless of everybody,unless u are diddy or want to work for diddy sound to happy about that worthless fact.

Raw Footage>>>any east coast album that came out this year,well have to wait and see about Bp3 the west is havin a better year...to bad u not from the east anyway...at least the west coast and east coast can say they made a impact at some point in this rap sh1t.
Waits for you to realize how ignorant you are.

Pac wore vest too so what does that mean, everytime puffs peeps and suges peeps got together suge lost...... n*ggas dont have to go around waving flags and acting an a.ss to be a thug

at the west having a better year Untitled>>> Raw Footage

and beyond that if its about sales wise and whos running it it sure aint the wack a.ss west coast
 09-24-2008, 07:21 PM         #174
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Waits for you to realize how ignorant you are.

Pac wore vest too so what does that mean, everytime puffs peeps and suges peeps got together suge lost...... n*ggas dont have to go around waving flags and acting an a.ss to be a thug

at the west having a better year Untitled>>> Raw Footage

and beyond that if its about sales wise and whos running it it sure aint the wack a.ss west coast

Everytime? once again reachin for straws...i remember p!ss drinkin moments,Biggie dying,and gettin punked in front of the general public....and lol at u deciding to hype up that Nas album just now cuz its the only east coast album that came out...u aint even from NY young man,must u d1ckride them nikkas so hard? especially the weak NY nikkas like Puffy haha...probaly bought Press Play...and thank u for not givin us ya description of what a thug is since u got no credibility on the subject....as far as Pac in his vest he wuz cautious puffy wuz puzzy theres a difference...kinda like if you aint never in the clubs and i aint never in the clubs...u aint never there cuz u scared to go,i aint there cuz im too cheap to pay all them cover charges.
 9 years ago '06        #175
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Everytime? once again reachin for straws...i remember p!ss drinkin moments,Biggie dying,and gettin punked in front of the general public....and lol at u deciding to hype up that Nas album just now cuz its the only east coast album that came out...u aint even from NY young man,must u d1ckride them nikkas so hard? especially the weak NY nikkas like Puffy haha...probaly bought Press Play...and thank u for not givin us ya description of what a thug is since u got no credibility on the subject....as far as Pac in his vest he wuz cautious puffy wuz puzzy theres a difference...kinda like if you aint never in the clubs and i aint never in the clubs...u aint never there cuz u scared to go,i aint there cuz im too cheap to pay all them cover charges.
So you gotta be from new york to like the rappers? youre not from new york and you drink pac's semen . n*gga who gives a fu*k about being a thug didnt you learn that from 2pac. n*gga you read the article them n*ggas was in the club together in atlanta suge lost, you know what Im referring to. Furthermore you call Puff weak bc he doesnt parade around in gold chasity belts and bubble baths huh? Pick up a book that thug sh*t is played out, not hyping Nas it was simply the best album so far this year....... cant deny that
 09-24-2008, 09:45 PM         #176
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
So you gotta be from new york to like the rappers? youre not from new york and you drink pac's semen . n*gga who gives a fu*k about being a thug didnt you learn that from 2pac. n*gga you read the article them n*ggas was in the club together in atlanta suge lost, you know what Im referring to. Furthermore you call Puff weak bc he doesnt parade around in gold chasity belts and bubble baths huh? Pick up a book that thug sh*t is played out, not hyping Nas it was simply the best album so far this year....... cant deny that

Yea i know what u referring to but i wuz clearing up ya "everytime" fiction u put out there....lol at Nas havin the best album this year,..i aint heard nikkas bumpin that sh1t...ya arguments get more and more pathetic with each post...all i can say is hopefully u only in ya 1st year of law school with these weak arguments.
 09-24-2008, 10:56 PM         #177
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ready to Die>>>>>>>>Anything that fairy pac put out
thats blasphemy, don't you ever disrespect God u bi*ch
 9 years ago '06        #178
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Yea i know what u referring to but i wuz clearing up ya "everytime" fiction u put out there....lol at Nas havin the best album this year,..i aint heard nikkas bumpin that sh1t...ya arguments get more and more pathetic with each post...all i can say is hopefully u only in ya 1st year of law school with these weak arguments.
^^^^
laughs at your shot at upper education and lack of understand of a lawyers job , my arguments get weaker n*gga you said I'm white bc i said anywho....... what album was better than Nas's let me guess keek da sneek huh.
 9 years ago '06        #179
space
space
 NotSoft said:
10k bounties on deathrow chains sound like he was running huh, you stay losing. Nothing on the chasity belt huh, or those bubbles and I know youre not gonna be like the other n*gga and say you like the bubble baths bc pac took one right, I know he's your personal jebus and all.............
 9 years ago '06        #180
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
^^this f*g**t is on pacs nuts always bringing him up

why even try to tell thease little kids anything pac punked big,and shut a whole east coast down at theyre prime.
Lol he called em out by name and what big say "If faith had twins she will proboly have two pacs get it 2pac"Next line should of been yeah cause he fuked my wife.2 pac>big butwhatever you roll with big its cool sh*t no sweat of my back just that big did alot of hoeish moves.Both are dead end of story
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy