Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #141
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,894 | Props total: 12606 12606
Birdfag you already said you take bubble baths, you are a homos3xual and nothing you say from this point forward can change that
 9 years ago '06        #142
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
but that is fu*ked up how right after Pac got shot the first time, Biggie released that "Who Shot Ya?" track. that was some real hoe sh*t right there.
 9 years ago '06        #143
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 792 792
 ByrdManJR. said:
Pac got shot 4 times in Vegas n*gga! See you didn't catch that because Piggie fat a.ss was on that subliminal sh*t. Laugh now cry later? no homo but look up Pac tattoos. It's alot of sh*t on that record that biggie referenced about pac. See he had to do sh*t "on the low though" to diss a dead person. See how cowardly that is? He had all those oppurtunites to get at pac while pac was screaming fu*k bad boy, but what did Piggie do? "I'm not going to feed into that, that beef sh*t played out" sucka a.ss n*gga

"I'm going going, back to back to cali cali"......*pop pop pop pop pop*

RIP PAC

"heard through the grapvine you got fu*ked four times damn that 3 to 9 fu*ked you up for real tho" aint got a damn thing to do with Vegas dumb a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '08        #144
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 BlackandGifted said:
explain the chasity belt n*gga
I ain't go comment on it like that I'm just going to say that sh*t was just a pic and purely for the ladies...I mean he aint go pose for no n*ggas!?! Pac wasnt like that.
 9 years ago '08        #145
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
"heard through the grapvine you got fu*ked four times damn that 3 to 9 fu*ked you up for real tho" aint got a damn thing to do with Vegas dumb a.ss n*gga
Its a sub from biggies "on the low though" point of view
 09-23-2008, 09:10 PM         #146
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Richard Pryor line but this bubble bathing n*gga wouldnt know that bc hes all into bubble baths to relax
exactly.

[pic - click to view]

sheeeit.... i dont remember biggie wearing a girdle either. LOL. wearing girdles, back-up dancing, and bubble baths with gold underwear and strings is whats up?
 9 years ago '06        #147
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Birdfag you already said you take bubble baths, you are a homos3xual and nothing you say from this point forward can change that
The n*gga likes to wind down after a long day

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #148
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
It's a bunch of insecure f*g**ts on boxden...n*ggas think takin bubble baths is homo...smh Yall need to grow up for real.
 9 years ago '07        #149
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 ByrdManJR. said:
I ain't go comment on it like that I'm just going to say that sh*t was just a pic and purely for the ladies...I mean he aint go pose for no n*ggas!?! Pac wasnt like that.
dude just quit while your behind already.lmao.u mean pac had a female photographer takin those pix?
 9 years ago '06        #150
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
all of yall n*ggas go listen to "against all odds" on 7 day theory and you'll find out why biggie, nas, jay, puffy, etc feared pac.
 9 years ago '08        #151
space
space
Byrdfag this news will interest you
 9 years ago '07        #152
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 shan0514 said:
but that is fu*ked up how right after Pac got shot the first time, Biggie released that "Who Shot Ya?" track. that was some real hoe sh*t right there.
i mean,was tupac tha only n*gga to get shot around that time?if big had dropped gimme tha loot after pac got robbed nerds woulda been sayin it was about pac.this n*gga aint on nobody mind like that
 9 years ago '06        #153
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
It's a bunch of insecure f*g**ts on boxden...n*ggas think takin bubble baths is homo...smh Yall need to grow up for real.

[pic - click to view]

n*gga shut your gay a.ss up
 9 years ago '06        #154
space
space
 shan0514 said:
all of yall n*ggas go listen to "against all odds" on 7 day theory and you'll find out why biggie, nas, jay, puffy, etc feared pac.
n*gga didnt even say jay on that track and what happened after him calling out tut, henchman, hatian jack?????

puff had 10k bountys on deathrow charms dude n*ggas didnt scared to me
 09-23-2008, 10:14 PM         #155
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas dissing 2pac for the most frivelous sh*t, i can literally imagine them gettin there chest all swole up feelin like they g's for dissin a dead dude whn they just as bad as the n*gga they defending

these cats are either white or east coast n*gga who never matured since that time frame of the big/pac beef
 09-23-2008, 10:22 PM         #156
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
n*gga intensly come on now.... I listened to albums guy

and because I said anywho, n*gga you called pac jesus..... need I say more

but paying close attention to my post again huh

ANYWHO

Please leave it alone dont throw rocs at the throne

You still talkin?cmon dawg "anywho"? Ya name is WhiteandPresent from now on...cuz u white and present in every thread involving Pac...monster of the double entendre.
 9 years ago '06        #157
space
space
 NotSoft said:
You still talkin?cmon dawg "anywho"? Ya name is WhiteandPresent from now on...cuz u white and present in every thread involving Pac...monster of the double entendre.
.......................waits for mr "not soft" to make sense

gtfoh you say i'm present but then you said you dont recall me huh n*gga you back peddling, hope all goes well with that whole pac being jebus thing

waits for notsoft and west coast d*ckriders to realize that the game is their only hope

west coast stans lost
 9 years ago '06        #158
space
space
 moneymitchy said:
exactly.

[pic - click to view]

sheeeit.... i dont remember biggie wearing a girdle either. LOL. wearing girdles, back-up dancing, and bubble baths with gold underwear and strings is whats up?
is that n*gga wearing leather overalls???
 9 years ago '08        #159
space
space
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
@ n*ggas dissing 2pac for the most frivelous sh*t, i can literally imagine them gettin there chest all swole up feelin like they g's for dissin a dead dude whn they just as bad as the n*gga they defending

these cats are either white or east coast n*gga who never matured since that time frame of the big/pac beef
Why? Just because we dont believe the bullsh*t makes us white, newsflash idiot, pacs fanbase was WHITE DUMBfu*k
 09-23-2008, 10:54 PM         #160
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
.......................waits for mr "not soft" to make sense

gtfoh you say i'm present but then you said you dont recall me huh n*gga you back peddling, hope all goes well with that whole pac being jebus thing

waits for notsoft and west coast d*ckriders to realize that the game is their only hope

west coast stans lost

I said u just started to annoy me like a week ago when u started showin up in every pac thread...and i use that word annoy lightly like ya pale complexion....I came here from sohh,so this little back n forth we have is my idea of a actual real hiphop discussion ...u the 07 version of a sohh east coast d1cklickin stan...catch up dawg..just a word of advice the fact u actually have any ammount of common sense and rationalize things is only gon hold u back from gettin the attention u desperately lookin for as a shock poster....That f*ggot Blueprint got the right idea
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago