Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #121
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 BlackandGifted said:
Herad thru the grapvine you got fu*ked four times!!!!!!!!!!
Whot shot ya was prior
Long Kiss Goodnight was recorded before he died
Pac got capped on his own coast come on man
Big had been getting back at this n*gga the whole time Pac's sh*t was a publicity stunt until against all odds

but Hatian Jack and them guys put an end to that
Pac got shot 4 times in Vegas n*gga! See you didn't catch that because Piggie fat a.ss was on that subliminal sh*t. Laugh now cry later? no homo but look up Pac tattoos. It's alot of sh*t on that record that biggie referenced about pac. See he had to do sh*t "on the low though" to diss a dead person. See how cowardly that is? He had all those oppurtunites to get at pac while pac was screaming fu*k bad boy, but what did Piggie do? "I'm not going to feed into that, that beef sh*t played out" sucka a.ss n*gga

"I'm going going, back to back to cali cali"......*pop pop pop pop pop*

RIP PAC
 9 years ago '06        #122
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 ByrdManJR. said:
Pac got shot 4 times in Vegas n*gga! See you didn't catch that because Piggie fat a.ss was on that subliminal sh*t. Laugh now cry later? no homo but look up Pac tattoos. It's alot of sh*t on that record that biggie referenced about pac. See he had to do sh*t "on the low though" to diss a dead person. See how cowardly that is? He had all those oppurtunites to get at pac while pac was screaming fu*k bad boy, but what did Piggie do? "I'm not going to feed into that, that beef sh*t played out" sucka a.ss n*gga

RIP PAC
the n*gga got r*ped while he was in prison 4 times guy, K T, H J, and Jimmy sent n*ggas to fu*k him four times silly n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #123
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
wow how many times people gotta tell u that big recorded it before pac died before u understand?
 9 years ago '08        #124
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 moneymitchy said:
lol. cosign.

BIG would never do this

[pic - click to view]

BIG's worst album >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac's career
"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was a trick, you look so good, huh, I suck on yo daddy d*ck" - out of biggies fat mouth no homo
 9 years ago '06        #125
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:

RIP PAC

[pic - click to view]

beyond that check back in previous post on this page for the article discussing him getting r*ped in jail paybacks a bi*ch you r*pe a woman and you get r*ped for times in prison huh

you lost
 9 years ago '08        #126
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
the n*gga got r*ped while he was in prison 4 times guy, K T, H J, and Jimmy sent n*ggas to fu*k him four times silly n*gga
n*gga you know you in denial. Just take your L and admit your God Biggie was a sucka dissin a n*gga while he was dead and keep it movin.

2pac GOAT RIP
 09-23-2008, 08:54 PM         #127
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
you bubble bath n*gga

anywho the whole world knew he was getting at pac whats your point bc mr rub a dub dub in the tub got k!lled big was supposed to change his record come on now be logical. youre sinking faster than the titanic

Did u just say anywho?....Ya credibility dies more wit each thread,from photos of Pac in ya hardrive,admitting to listening to 7th day theory "intensly"...now "anywho"? "loose lips loose lips loose lips sank ships sank ships sank ships."
 9 years ago '07        #128
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 BlackandGifted said:

[pic - click to view]

beyond that check back in previous post on this page for the article discussing him getting r*ped in jail paybacks a bi*ch you r*pe a woman and you get r*ped for times in prison huh

you lost
lmao where tha fuc yall be findin these pix
 9 years ago '06        #129
space
space
 coolio said:
wow how many times people gotta tell u that big recorded it before pac died before u understand?
the reason is simple

[pic - click to view]

and he doesnt understand
 9 years ago '08        #130
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

[pic - click to view]

you lost
Pac didn't get r*ped in jail that was all hearsay. n*ggas startin rumors to discredit pac because they knew he was a problem.

fall back youngin cuz you lost
 9 years ago '07        #131
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 ByrdManJR. said:
"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was a trick, you look so good, huh, I suck on yo daddy d*ck" - out of biggies fat mouth no homo
u said tha bubble bath was for tha ladies, u even enjoy 1 from time 2 time u said.now how do u explain pac wearin a golden chastity belt?
 9 years ago '08        #132
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 coolio said:
Lil cease and the evidence I have showed proves otherwise.
 9 years ago '06        #133
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Did u just say anywho?....Ya credibility dies more wit each thread,from photos of Pac in ya hardrive,admitting to listening to 7th day theory "intensly"...now "anywho"? "loose lips loose lips loose lips sank ships sank ships sank ships."
n*gga intensly come on now.... I listened to albums guy

and because I said anywho, n*gga you called pac jesus..... need I say more

but paying close attention to my post again huh

ANYWHO

Please leave it alone dont throw rocs at the throne
 9 years ago '06        #134
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
why dont u both just agree they were both good artists?
 9 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
Lil cease and the evidence I have showed proves otherwise.
you hadnt proved sh*t theres two versions one with names and one with subs..... honestly let someone else take the defense of pac while you take your bubble bath n*gga gtfoh
 09-23-2008, 09:02 PM         #136
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ByrdManJR. said:
so you're comparing this...

[pic - click to view]

(an actual picture)

to this...

"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was a trick, you look so good, huh, I suck on yo daddy d*ck"
(just a bunch of words expressing humor)

actions speak louder than words. sh1t.... who knows what pac was doing before or after that bathtub photo shoot?
 9 years ago '06        #137
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u said tha bubble bath was for tha ladies, u even enjoy 1 from time 2 time u said.now how do u explain pac wearin a golden chastity belt?
n*gga had flashbacks from when he was in jail trying to protect that ...........................b00ty
 9 years ago '08        #138
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
So scarface is a homo because he was in a bubble bath too?
*scarface voice* HEY fu*k YOU MAYNE!!

And like I said Pac probably did that for a quick buck it dont mean that he a f*g. Cmon now.
 9 years ago '06        #139
space
space
 moneymitchy said:
so you're comparing this...

[pic - click to view]

(an actual picture)

to this...

"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was a trick, you look so good, huh, I suck on yo daddy d*ck"(just a bunch of words expressing humor)

actions speak louder than words. sh1t.... who knows what pac was doing before or after that bathtub photo shoot?
Richard Pryor line but this bubble bathing n*gga wouldnt know that bc hes all into bubble baths to relax
 9 years ago '06        #140
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
So scarface is a homo because he was in a bubble bath too?
*scarface voice* HEY fu*k YOU MAYNE!!

And like I said Pac probably did that for a quick buck it dont mean that he a f*g. Cmon now.
explain the chasity belt n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago