Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
lmao, this threads got me rollin....
 9 years ago '06        #102
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 ByrdManJR. said:
yall n*ggas cant be serious. aint sh*t wrong with a bubble bath once in awhile. aint nothin fruity about that. obviously he got paid for that photoshoot so dont act like yall wouldnt of done it for the cash so the ladies can checkout. For you to search for a n*gga nekkid in a bubblebath shows how you think..nothin but homo thoughts...lol

[pic - click to view]

I think you know where this is going
 09-23-2008, 02:16 PM         #103
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
How did he bow down n*gga who shot ya and long kiss goodnight wasnt bowing. Your pac d*ckriding is insane. And nobody wanted e 40's bum a.ss on any record from that wak a.ss coast. n*gga the west coast been garbage for well over a decade, besides deathrow 3 to 5 year run it was garbage since the early 90's with nwa. Pac aint goating sh*t aint not goat on my list got fu*ked 4 times

your bum a.ss is always making these outlandish claims like Pac was your pops, you never touch on the fact that his f*g**t a.ss didnt get shot in the head in nyc he got pistol whipped and stunted like it was a bullet, then he didnt get popped no 5 times neither, and the robbers shot him in the d*ck he shot his self the other times atleast thats what witness said. That may be one of the underlined meanings in who ya, yaself you bum a.ss n*gga making all this publicity for some sh*t your corny a.ss did to yourself

gtfoh with that bow down sh*t ive been owning your soft a.ss for the last two months and i know what youre gonna say pacs the goat and hit em up was tight and pac was jebus you always say that wak a.ss sh*t and it always fails n*gga. So Im giving you a warning shot this time DONT BODY YASELF

Oh a warning shot....what u gon wait til its a "R.i.P NotSoft thread" on boxden to finally decide to come at me? Im comin at ya dumb azz today...Back on sohh we had audio of Biggie callin in beggin E-40 to be on his album and E-40 said no...face its biggie take a new loss every year....guess u dont wanna talk about Biggie not doin sh1t when Pac wuz yellin at his azz...Pac half his size screamin on this nikka...if u really believe Pac shot his self multiple times then thats pretty "outlandish" in my opinion...keep ya little conspiracy theories to yaself less u got some doctor reports or some sh*t...lol at u sonnin me for two months,i just noticed u was startin to annoy me a week ago..and i nipped that in the bud already...admit Biggie wuz pullin ho moves left and right and stop reachin for straws in every thread.
 09-23-2008, 02:34 PM         #104
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:

OH wait you were being serious

Ready to Die>>>>>>>>Anything that fairy pac put out
Lmao, you need to listen to a 2pac CD before you make any more a.ssumptions. Biggie did not have any lyrical content compared to 2pac. I'm speaking as a fan of both of them, and one time Biggie fanboy like you are now...
 9 years ago '08        #105
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
And to finally end this thread, Biggie had 6 months to not release anything about Pac..6 MONTHS!! Thats enough fu*king time!! Doesnt matter how many excuses you make for PIGGIE, at the end of the day that was a sucka move.

2pac was the best to ever do it. 1971-1996 rip
 09-23-2008, 04:15 PM         #106
Born Leader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k Biggie's fat crosseyed downsyndrome crippled a.ss. That f*g**t wasn't man enough to lay hands on Pac when the opportunity was given but would find any reason to knock out Lil Kim cold and bruise her eye. That man was a true round about bi*ch! It's a good thing they took him out early. All they did was save him from his misery cause everyone knows his Fat-sloppy a.ss would've died of diabetes or high cholestrol after he would've finished his 3rd album about 4 years later, which would've more than likely have been trash since he was heading the dumpster route before they took his fat a.ss out.
 9 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Oh a warning shot....what u gon wait til its a "R.i.P NotSoft thread" on boxden to finally decide to come at me? Im comin at ya dumb azz today...Back on sohh we had audio of Biggie callin in beggin E-40 to be on his album and E-40 said no...face its biggie take a new loss every year....guess u dont wanna talk about Biggie not doin sh1t when Pac wuz yellin at his azz...Pac half his size screamin on this nikka...if u really believe Pac shot his self multiple times then thats pretty "outlandish" in my opinion...keep ya little conspiracy theories to yaself less u got some doctor reports or some sh*t...lol at u sonnin me for two months,i just noticed u was startin to annoy me a week ago..and i nipped that in the bud already...admit Biggie wuz pullin ho moves left and right and stop reachin for straws in every thread.

Straws n*gga come on, heard thru the grapevine you got fu*ked four times sounds pretty solid to me. I dont need a thread to son you, you idolize a attention wh0ore and a rapist. Who felt betrayed bc n*ggas he was d*ckriding got annoyed by his fake persona and taught him a lesson. heres the article

The hip hop cop later wrote in his book that his informants made it clear that Jimmy Henchmen set up a beat down which was taken out by King Tut and his dudes. Remember, Pac had been talkin reckless calling Haitian Jack a snitch (as he does in this article as well). The hip hop cop also reveals that Tupac was in fact not shot 5 times as he describes, but only once in the nut sack. Pretty much all the insiders vouch for Jimmy Henchmen's story. Big and Puff probably could have warned him, but those two guys are sheep surrounded by wolves. You have to keep in mind that Pac was a big act in rap...so he had to save face, he couldn't just say he was robbed and shot himself in the nuts on some futuristic cheddar bob sh*t. That's not a good look.
At this point Pac is getting ready to do his bid...in jail he claims everyone tells him that it was indeed Tut who shot him, with Jimmy Henchmen's brains behind the operation. This is also the point where the allegations start that Pac was getting eatin in jail..."heard through grapevine you got fu*ked four times". Now you know Tut, Henchmen, and Jack got dudes at Rikers Island that can touch Pac who is there by himself...but Pac claims otherwise

heres the link
 9 years ago '06        #108
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ByrdManJR. said:
yall n*ggas cant be serious. aint sh*t wrong with a bubble bath once in awhile. aint nothin fruity about that. obviously he got paid for that photoshoot so dont act like yall wouldnt of done it for the cash so the ladies can checkout. For you to search for a n*gga nekkid in a bubblebath shows how you think..nothin but homo thoughts...lol
gotdamn u cant be serious..i had to read this sh*t over a few times to make sure im reading it right....man u aint gotta turn gay just to defend ur favorite rapper

and lmao at him being proud cause he turned "BIG" into "PIG" u wack as fu*k

anyways they were both great artists..it's like people can't like more than one artist at a time
 9 years ago '06        #109
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I got to the second page and I see n*ggas calling Tupac fake and soft until he got rich. Yall boys serious? He shot 2 cops in Atlanta and was doin sh*t most these rappers now never do because they scared to. And unless im mistaken wasnt Pac gettin fu*ked out of his cash on death row?

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 09-23-2008 at 07:32 PM..
 09-23-2008, 05:09 PM         #110
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Straws n*gga come on, heard thru the grapevine you got fu*ked four times sounds pretty solid to me. I dont need a thread to son you, you idolize a attention wh0ore and a rapist. Who felt betrayed bc n*ggas he was d*ckriding got annoyed by his fake persona and taught him a lesson. heres the article

The hip hop cop later wrote in his book that his informants made it clear that Jimmy Henchmen set up a beat down which was taken out by King Tut and his dudes. Remember, Pac had been talkin reckless calling Haitian Jack a snitch (as he does in this article as well). The hip hop cop also reveals that Tupac was in fact not shot 5 times as he describes, but only once in the nut sack. Pretty much all the insiders vouch for Jimmy Henchmen's story. Big and Puff probably could have warned him, but those two guys are sheep surrounded by wolves. You have to keep in mind that Pac was a big act in rap...so he had to save face, he couldn't just say he was robbed and shot himself in the nuts on some futuristic cheddar bob sh*t. That's not a good look.
At this point Pac is getting ready to do his bid...in jail he claims everyone tells him that it was indeed Tut who shot him, with Jimmy Henchmen's brains behind the operation. This is also the point where the allegations start that Pac was getting eatin in jail..."heard through grapevine you got fu*ked four times". Now you know Tut, Henchmen, and Jack got dudes at Rikers Island that can touch Pac who is there by himself...but Pac claims otherwise

heres the link

Yea i read that sh1t,he's a NY cop....even u know got Pac shot more than once cuz u said it in ya last post...we know Pac got shot in the chest and the hand,nikka managed to shoot his hand and his balls in one shot huh? ill say the head wounds coulda been pistol whippin gashes they thought wuz bullet grazes....but ive seen the chest wound unless u wanna say that was airbrushed,and the hand wuz confirmed in newspapers...tell that NY bias d*ckriding hiphop cop to go solve a crime or sumthin
 9 years ago '06        #111
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 ByrdManJR. said:
OK this is where the misunderstanding is takin place...Read my posts, did I say anything about that wackass "Who shot ya" track? NO I'm specifically talkin about that gay diss he made while pac was dead called "Long kiss goodnight" fu*k a who shot ya track was hot garbage and pac had to expose that sh*t
Dam Hommie. He made the song while he was alive. Why do you not get that?
Your Blaming BIG for defending him self against a man who claim to fu*k his wife and your contradicting your self in the same breath.(Dissing a Man while he is dead and unable to defend himself)

Let both them n*ggas R.I.P.

While recording his second album, Biggie was heavily involved in the East Coast-West Coast hip hop feud dominating the scene at the time. On March 9, 1997, he was k!lled by an unknown a.ssailant in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles. His double-disc set Life After death, released fifteen days later, hit #1 on the U.S. album charts and was certified Diamond in 2000.
 9 years ago '06        #112
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
anyways they were both great artists..it's like people can't like more than one artist at a time[/QUOTE]

Co -Sign
 9 years ago '06        #113
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Yea i read that sh1t,he's a NY cop....even u know got Pac shot more than once cuz u said it in ya last post...we know Pac got shot in the chest and the hand,nikka managed to shoot his hand and his balls in one shot huh? ill say the head wounds coulda been pistol whippin gashes they thought wuz bullet grazes....but ive seen the chest wound unless u wanna say that was airbrushed,and the hand wuz confirmed in newspapers...tell that NY bias d*ckriding hiphop cop to go solve a crime or sumthin
they shot him in the balls homie you saw the on that bubble bath pic right of course an ny cop would be ny bias but pac was from ny anyways
 9 years ago '07        #114
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
"Your nobody till somebody k!lls you"
 9 years ago '08        #115
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Menelek said:
Dam Hommie. He made the song while he was alive. Why do you not get that?
Your Blaming BIG for defending him self against a man who claim to fu*k his wife and your contradicting your self in the same breath.(Dissing a Man while he is dead and unable to defend himself)

Let both them n*ggas R.I.P.

While recording his second album, Biggie was heavily involved in the East Coast-West Coast hip hop feud dominating the scene at the time. On March 9, 1997, he was k!lled by an unknown a.ssailant in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles. His double-disc set Life After death, released fifteen days later, hit #1 on the U.S. album charts and was certified Diamond in 2000.

Let me clarify on what I was trying to say....The fact of a matter is .... the record is towards Pac and Lil Cease, a credible source confirms that plus it's obvious that he was getting at pac on some subliminal sh*t. Too many similarities I pointed out about that. But the only time he could of made this record was in september of 96 given my reasons I've stated in my earlier post. sept 96-mar97....thats 6 months. If he didnt want to respond to the beef like he always preached, then why was that specific track on life after death which came out in mar 97 when the track was made inbetween sep 96-mar 97? What Im trying to say is Big had enough fu*king time (6 Months is alot of time) to take that diss record off his album but yet he decides to leave it on there? Unless the track was made recently before his death...

I'm going going, back to back, to Cali Cali... * pop pop pop pop pop*

Biggie was overrated and not the KONY and Pac was better. Point blank period.

RIP Pac GOAT

Last edited by ByrdManJR.; 09-23-2008 at 07:46 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #116
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
Let me clarify on what I was trying to say....The fact of a matter is .... the record is towards Pac and Lil Cease, a credible source confirms that plus it's obvious that he was getting at pac on some subliminal sh*t. Too many similarities I pointed out about that. But the only time he could of made this record was in september of 96 given my reasons I've stated in my earlier post. sept 96-mar97....thats 6 months. If he didnt want to respond to the beef like he always preached, then why was that specific track on life after death which came out in mar 97 when the track was made inbetween sep 96-mar 97? What Im trying to say is Big had enough fu*king time (6 Months is alot of time) to take that diss record off his album but yet he decides to leave it on there? Unless the track was made recently before his death...

I'm going going, back to back, to Cali Cali... * pop pop pop pop pop*

Biggie was overrated and not the KONY and Pac was better. Point blank period.

RIP Pac GOAT
you bubble bath n*gga

anywho the whole world knew he was getting at pac whats your point bc mr rub a dub dub in the tub got k!lled big was supposed to change his record come on now be logical. youre sinking faster than the titanic
 9 years ago '08        #117
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
you bubble bath n*gga

anywho the whole world knew he was getting at pac whats your point bc mr rub a dub dub in the tub got k!lled big was supposed to change his record come on now be logical. youre sinking faster than the titanic
Who the fu*k says Anywho? I been saying for the longest that Piggle was a sucka dissin a n*gga thats already dead (who fu*ked his wife and attacked him countless times) "on the low though" yet you still cant seem to get that through your thick skull. Why praise a bi*ch made n*gga?

"I'm going going, back to back to cali cali"......*pop pop pop pop pop*

RIP PAC
 9 years ago '06        #118
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:

[pic - click to view]

you lost
 9 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
Who the fu*k says Anywho? I been saying for the longest that Piggle was a sucka dissin a n*gga thats already dead (who fu*ked his wife and attacked him countless times) "on the low though" yet you still cant seem to get that through your thick skull. Why praise a bi*ch made n*gga?
"I'm going going, back to back to cali cali"......*pop pop pop pop pop*

RIP PAC
Herad thru the grapvine you got fu*ked four times!!!!!!!!!!
Whot shot ya was prior
Long Kiss Goodnight was recorded before he died
Pac got capped on his own coast come on man
Big had been getting back at this n*gga the whole time Pac's sh*t was a publicity stunt until against all odds

but Hatian Jack and them guys put an end to that
 09-23-2008, 08:34 PM         #120
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Say what you want about biggie but you can never say the man got lathered up in a bathtub for dudes and tupac was a piece of sh*t, spittin on reporters and sh*t who the fu*k tha n*gga think he was? fu*kin pus*y wasnt talkin sh*t until he got to deathrow
lol. cosign.

BIG would never do this

[pic - click to view]

BIG's worst album >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac's career
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy