Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #81
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 topshotta22 said:
lmao, i aint a pac or a big STAN, im fans of both of them, but you cant say pac came soft on that beef, big couldnt even say pac's name on wax, meanwhile pac was calling out the whole fu*kin eastcoast....come on now...you aint gotta be a genius to know BIG was shook of pac, or else he woulda said his fu*kin name....
this is so true.
 9 years ago '06        #82
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 r.burgundy said:
so u condone hoe sh*t like talkin extra gangsta on records,dissin women,sodomizin a young female,dissin those who aint got nothin to do with a situation,braggin about not payin n*ggas for a track,gettin robbed,knowin who robbed u,an then still tryin to blame it on ya man cause anotha n*gga bailed u outta prison an put a batterry in ya back?to each his own i guess
This man deserves props :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #83
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 ByrdManJR. said:
This thread aint about pac though...this about biggie. talk sh*t about pac all you want but that still doesnt change the fact that biggie said some sh*t while the n*gga who was dissin him the whole time is not there to even answer back......COWARDLY
i guess u do condone that sh*t then.do u condone this also

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #84
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
r.o.c

Last edited by EastBroadway; 09-23-2008 at 12:22 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #85
space
space
 topshotta22 said:
lmao, i aint a pac or a big STAN, im fans of both of them, but you cant say pac came soft on that beef, big couldnt even say pac's name on wax, meanwhile pac was calling out the whole fu*kin eastcoast....come on now...you aint gotta be a genius to know BIG was shook of pac, or else he woulda said his fu*kin name....
Oh since he said names he won right che said come on now all he said was this and fu*k that pac sh*t was all hype the outlawz were a.ss and bc east coast was busy making money instead of dedicating whole albums to this attention wh0ore they lost huh. n*ggas said what they needed to about the guy. This sh*t started bc some east coast ol g's taught pac a lesson for running his mouth and he signed his life away to suge and deathrow

gtfoh
 9 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i guess u do condone that sh*t then.do u condone this also

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^^bubbles n*gga bubbles

oh the stans are gonna get mad at this one
 9 years ago '05        #87
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 BlackandGifted said:
Oh since he said names he won right che said come on now all he said was this and fu*k that pac sh*t was all hype the outlawz were a.ss and bc east coast was busy making money instead of dedicating whole albums to this attention wh0ore they lost huh. n*ggas said what they needed to about the guy. This sh*t started bc some east coast ol g's taught pac a lesson for running his mouth and he signed his life away to suge and deathrow

gtfoh
I Agree.
 9 years ago '06        #88
space
space

[pic - click to view]

That mustve been the shower scene in jail he got fu*ked 4 times in

pac lost
 9 years ago '08        #89
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
Why the fu*k would you search for a nekkid pic of pac in the first place?

In the words of Riley Freeman:
Ughhhhhhhhhh, n*gga you gay!
 9 years ago '07        #90
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
Why the fu*k would you search for a nekkid pic of pac in the first place?

In the words of Riley Freeman:
Ughhhhhhhhhh, n*gga you gay!
a homo a.ss pic of your god and thats tha best u can come up wit?
 9 years ago '08        #91
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

How you know that pic wasnt directed toward the ladies? And speakin of homo....."when I met you I admit my first thoughts was a trick, you look so good.....................well you know the rest
 9 years ago '04        #92
jayo1210 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 6 6
BIG >>>>Pac hands down
 9 years ago '07        #93
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
How you know that pic wasnt directed toward the ladies? And speakin of homo....."when I met you I admit my first thoughts was a trick, you look so good.....................well you know the rest

lmao.that got to be tha funiest line eva posted.somebody gotta sig that.lolit dont matter who that pic was directed at,bubble bath my n*gga!!!!

i know u a youngin an all so let me school u real quik,my uncle rich is tha 1st to say that line an he got somethin to say to u for callin his sh*t gay

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #94
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 r.burgundy said:

You know fugazy a.ss byrdfag got that sh*t on his wall...
 9 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
lmao.that got to be tha funiest line eva posted.somebody gotta sig that.lolit dont matter who that pic was directed at,bubble bath my n*gga!!!!

i know u a youngin an all so let me school u real quik,my uncle rich is tha 1st to say that line an he got somethin to say to u for callin his sh*t gay

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #96
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to r.burgundy again.
 9 years ago '08        #97
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
yall n*ggas cant be serious. aint sh*t wrong with a bubble bath once in awhile. aint nothin fruity about that. obviously he got paid for that photoshoot so dont act like yall wouldnt of done it for the cash so the ladies can checkout. For you to search for a n*gga nekkid in a bubblebath shows how you think..nothin but homo thoughts...lol
 9 years ago '08        #98
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 ByrdManJR. said:
yall n*ggas cant be serious. aint sh*t wrong with a bubble bath once in awhile. aint nothin fruity about that. obviously he got paid for that photoshoot so dont act like yall wouldnt of done it for the cash so the ladies can checkout. For you to search for a n*gga nekkid in a bubblebath shows how you think..nothin but homo thoughts...lol
:rolll augh:
 9 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
lmao, not even no homo could save this post.just leave you thread already.papa burgundy got this thread now.bow out gracefuly youngin b4 u furher homonize yourself
 9 years ago '06        #100
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy