Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 parle58 said:
ITS CRAZY THESE d*ckHEADS ON THIS SITE BEEN BAD MOUTHIN B.I.G OVER THE PASS COUPLE OF WEEKS. B.I.G. WAS ONE OF THE ILLEST MUTHAfu*kAS DO EVER DO IT. THOSE WHO DONT KNOW THAT IS EITHER TOO YOUNG OR DONT HAVE EARS. POINT BLANK PERIOD.

B.I.G>>>>OVER-RATED a.ss 2FAKE SHAKUR!
 9 years ago '08        #42
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 Kidd Vicious said:
fu*k PAC n all u Pac stans... The track was definately recorded before Pac got swiss cheesed up.. its 12 years lata. Get off Bigs d*ck.

BTW pac was one of the fakest n*ggas eva. The man talked all this thug sh*t but he neva caught a charge till he was a millionaire.

Thats what you want to believe but....the fact of a matter is Biggie showed the bi*ch in him by releasing that record. And Pac talked about the thug sh*t..after he caught thoses cases not the other way around
 09-23-2008, 09:47 AM         #43
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ByrdManJR. said:
wassup with n*ggas with the "until he got with deathrow" BS? that sh*t needs to stop because you sound ignorant as hell. Pac was way worse before deathrow. but after that thats when he started to get even bigger in other countries and his death made it official. Its almost like pac wasnt in any movies, didn't sell millions of records, wasnt involved in controversy along with snoop until he signed with deathrow....fu*k outta here.

If thats what u chose to believe.. Before that n*gga signed to death row all he had was a Jaywalkin charge.. ooh n a r*pe charge too... r*pe aint too gangsta to me. fu*k PAC. let my n*gga BIG RIP
 9 years ago '06        #44
space
space
 Unitson said:
Big is overrated too!

If not, the most overrated in music.
Remember Pac just got that crown
 9 years ago '06        #45
space
space
 Kidd Vicious said:
If thats what u chose to believe.. Before that n*gga signed to death row all he had was a Jaywalkin charge.. ooh n a r*pe charge too... r*pe aint too gangsta to me. fu*k PAC. let my n*gga BIG RIP
Thug life jaywalking a.ss n*gga

wait to the sign says walk
 9 years ago '06        #46
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 BlackandGifted said:
from the same magazine that said britney wuz the greatest singer of all time. that magazine is f**kin jokes.

o n pac had gun n a.ssault charges as well 2 the person talkin about charges. catchin charges doesn't define how gangsta or how thug u r anyway, so that's stupid.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 09-23-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #47
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,839 | Props total: 12546 12546
 BlackandGifted said:
These f*gs probably cried themselves to sleep that night...
 9 years ago '06        #48
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
My feelings? nah I just don't appreciate no sh*t like that. When a n*gga don't respond to a diss while the person is alive who made it, then when that person dies, thats when he wants to talk his sh*t all of a sudden....it just make biggie look like a sucka to me.
WHO SHOT YA

HE WAS ALIVE IN 95 RIGHT?

o ok
 9 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
^

from the same magazine that said britney wuz the greatest singer of all time. that magazine is f**kin jokes.
if it hadve said pac was the best it would be the best mag ever you n*ggas are suspect I swear
 9 years ago '06        #50
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
"who shot ya" wuzn't a diss tho.
 9 years ago '06        #51
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
the magazine has no credibility. if a magazine said nelly wuz the greatest rapper ever, could u take them serious on who is overrated? come the f**k on? lol
 09-23-2008, 09:53 AM         #52
Poetry Severe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac wore spandex and was a background dancer for digital underground
 9 years ago '06        #53
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 WEREWOLF said:
man id love to hear that sh*t. someones gotta have an mp3.

I think this is it. Just basically like the other one. Just you can hear people talking through the chorus. And like homie said you can hear biggie not being his cool self.
 9 years ago '06        #54
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^

lol big poppa lost his cool n wuz mad. but that s**t is a weak a** comeback. s**t is not even in the same league of a diss as hitemup.
 9 years ago '08        #55
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,839 | Props total: 12546 12546
 Poetry Severe said:
Pac wore spandex and was a background dancer for digital underground
And she did ballet...
 9 years ago '08        #56
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
WHO SHOT YA

HE WAS ALIVE IN 95 RIGHT?

o ok
OK this is where the misunderstanding is takin place...Read my posts, did I say anything about that wackass "Who shot ya" track? NO I'm specifically talkin about that gay diss he made while pac was dead called "Long kiss goodnight" fu*k a who shot ya track was hot garbage and pac had to expose that sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #57
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
If you're talking about Long Kiss Goodnight. BIG did that before Pac was murdered. However, it got out before it could be changed or unreleased. So it's not like he just did the diss, and put it out after Pac was dead (it's not like anybody knew he was going to be murdered).
 9 years ago '08        #58
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
And it wasnt about "who shot ya" pac just saw it as a business opportunity. He knew who shot and robbed him in that lobby. And for biggie to know the n*ggas who shot and robbed pac made it that much clearer for him to blame biggie for the set up in the first place.
 9 years ago '06        #59
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
If you're talking about Long Kiss Goodnight. BIG did that before Pac was murdered. However, it got out before it could be changed or unreleased. So it's not like he just did the diss, and put it out after Pac was dead (it's not like anybody knew he was going to be murdered).
it wuz on life after death in the same format except wit diddy doin adlibs.
 9 years ago '08        #60
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
Nope I already exposed that in one of my posts. Like I said too many similarities are related to pac in LKG. I'm just exposing what I feel is a sucka move by big after all that sh*t pac was talkin about fu*king his wife and k!lling bad boy...and he aint saying sh*t...then LKG is released...after pac is dead
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago