Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2008, 08:18 AM         #21
KRIB-MASTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
no hate, but I dont understand how Pac is considered better. he really wasnt all that great and wasnt considered that great until after he died. and yall can call BIG a hoe all day for not dissing back, but I always thought it was him behind the Vegas shooting in some form or fashion. having a man shot for disrespecting your wife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dissing a man for disrespecting your wife.......if thats how it went down
If you listened to rap(or where alive) when me against the world and all eyes on me came out, you would know that it blew away anything that came out prior. Big was a great rapper, but pac brought the total package. Pac was the greatest mc ever, and BIG was a great mc. I listened to the hell out of PAC while he was alive, but liked BIG.
 9 years ago '06        #22
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 StatisticZ said:
2pac > BIG.. That's not d*ckriding, that's an honest statement. BIG wasn't half the rapper was.

Either way, who cares? A lot of rappers have talked about passed ones in negative ways.
Ready to Die >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac's life

gtfoh
 9 years ago '06        #23
space
space
 MaxBallz said:
biggie is a hoe
your name is maxballz i think youre clearly the homo hoe

[pic - click to view]

ride the wave

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
 9 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 NotSoft said:
Most rappers u would open up the thread knowin what the threads gon be about,wit this young man Biggie it could be like 5 different things.

-bowin down to E-40 once in the Bay,then asking E-40 to be on his album and 40 said no haha.

-Calling Nas for help against Pac,Nas said no haha

-Beating 4'5 lil Kim but not sayin sh1t to Pac when u seen him face to face and he's screamin at u after fuking your wife.

-Worst of all getting on a track called Who Shot Ya,while Pac is sittin in jail instead of tryna reach out to Pac,Biggie really asked for it then didnt want it...thats why when people pretend pac started it i dont understand,big coulda hollered at Pac and cleared the air.

At the end of the day both these guys wuz young kids,one didnt kno what he wuz getting himself to and coninued to think it wuz all a game up until the very end when he wuz still out in cali disrespectin Pac somewhat to promote his album...the other knew exactly what he wwuz gettin into and knew he might do but was to angry to give a fuk about the outcome like alotta young nikkas...Pac did kno better but wuz blinded,and i think really realized maybe Biggie didnt have as much to do with it as he thought but moreso Puffy...u notice the lack of Biggie dissing on Makaveli....it wuz too late to go back at that point and Biggie didnt make matters better...Pac still the goat and biggie wuz forced to bowdown
How did he bow down n*gga who shot ya and long kiss goodnight wasnt bowing. Your pac d*ckriding is insane. And nobody wanted e 40's bum a.ss on any record from that wak a.ss coast. n*gga the west coast been garbage for well over a decade, besides deathrow 3 to 5 year run it was garbage since the early 90's with nwa. Pac aint goating sh*t aint not goat on my list got fu*ked 4 times

your bum a.ss is always making these outlandish claims like Pac was your pops, you never touch on the fact that his f*g**t a.ss didnt get shot in the head in nyc he got pistol whipped and stunted like it was a bullet, then he didnt get popped no 5 times neither, and the robbers shot him in the d*ck he shot his self the other times atleast thats what witness said. That may be one of the underlined meanings in who ya, yaself you bum a.ss n*gga making all this publicity for some sh*t your corny a.ss did to yourself

gtfoh with that bow down sh*t ive been owning your soft a.ss for the last two months and i know what youre gonna say pacs the goat and hit em up was tight and pac was jebus you always say that wak a.ss sh*t and it always fails n*gga. So Im giving you a warning shot this time DONT BODY YASELF
 9 years ago '08        #25
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
To give you more facts...Biggie was in a car crash in september 96 that broke his leg which was caused by lil cease which is why he said "Ya still tickle me, I used to be as strong as ripple be (Til lil cease crippled me)"

on top of that later in the track he mentions about the Year being NEW
he also makes references to pacs song and tattoo...too many similarities related to pac.

cmon now this is definately a pac diss
puffy puts the icing on the cake when he says.... "and we aint talkin about no other RAPPERS, we talkin about YOU " whixh gives an indication that he was talking about A RAPPER.....which was 2pac

Last edited by ByrdManJR.; 09-23-2008 at 09:00 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
To give you more facts...Biggie was in a car crash in september 96 that broke his leg which was caused by lil cease which is why he said "Ya still tickle me, I used to be as strong as ripple be (Til lil cease crippled me)"

he also makes references to pacs song and tattoo...too many similarities related to pac.

puffy puts the icing on the cake when he says.... "and we aint talkin about no other RAPPERS, we talkin about YOU " given an indication that he was talking about A RAPPER.....which was 2pac

Thanks
[pic - click to view]

we know he was getting at Pac
 9 years ago '06        #27
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 ByrdManJR. said:
To give you more facts...Biggie was in a car crash that broke his leg which was caused by lil cease which is why he said "Ya still tickle me, I used to be as strong as ripple be (Til lil cease crippled me)"

puffy puts the icing on the cake when he says.... "and we aint talkin about no other RAPPERS, we talkin about YOU " given an indication that he was talking about A RAPPER.....which was 2pac
Big was in a car crash at the time Pac was in the hospital in Vegas but year prior when Big was younger, he broke his leg and walked with a limp and I think Cease was involved in that incident somehow. I kind of forgot the story

Hit Em Up first came out in late 95/early 96 because it was the B side to either 2 Of Amerrikaz Most Wanted or How Do U Want It.

Big could've recorded it at the end of 96.

If you hear the OG, you'll understand that it was made in 96.

Either way, we'll agree to disagree so we'll leave it at that.

At the end of the day, it's still a bi*ch move.
 9 years ago '08        #28
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Thanks
[pic - click to view]

we know he was getting at Pac
Which proves my point that biggie was a hoe a.ss n*gga for dissin pac while he was dead

get mad :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
Which proves my point that biggie was a hoe a.ss n*gga for dissin pac while he was dead

get mad :greetings10:
can you not read yo it was recorded prior to his death, why would I get mad

check out who shot ya, and beyond that they were enemies were bigs feelings suppossed to change bc pac was dead uh no you n*ggas lucky they didnt release the original version
 9 years ago '08        #30
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Unitson said:
Big was in a car crash at the time Pac was in the hospital in Vegas but year prior when Big was younger, he broke his leg and walked with a limp and I think Cease was involved in that incident somehow. I kind of forgot the story

Hit Em Up first came out in late 95/early 96 because it was the B side to either 2 Of Amerrikaz Most Wanted or How Do U Want It.

Big could've recorded it at the end of 96.

If you hear the OG, you'll understand that it was made in 96.

Either way, we'll agree to disagree so we'll leave it at that.

At the end of the day, it's still a bi*ch move.

With a title like "Long Kiss goodnight" and a chorus.."time for you to die as I kiss your a.ss goodnight"

...fu*k it aint no sense in beating a dead horse

we lost argubably the 2 greatest rappers ever...but that was still a hoe move
 9 years ago '06        #31
space
space
^^^

sounds like it hurt your feelings n*gga, if thats his enemy he's entitled to feel a certain way
 9 years ago '08        #32
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
can you not read yo it was recorded prior to his death, why would I get mad

check out who shot ya, and beyond that they were enemies were bigs feelings suppossed to change bc pac was dead uh no you n*ggas lucky they didnt release the original version
I aint talkin about who shot ya, the fact of a matter is the track would of had had to been recorded between sept 96- mar 97 as he was refering to being crippled by lil cease in a car accident...which happened in sept of 96. biggie even did a freestyle of that 3 weeks prior to his death.

Unless it was recorded when pac got shot it shouldnt have been release cuz its just too many similitaries about pac. I'm just sayin for the simple fact that making a song kissing someone goodnight doesnt make sense when that person is still alive.

Youre bleedin lovely, witchyo, spirit above me
Or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me
Rest where the worms and the weak be

Slugs hit your chest tap you spine, flatline
Heard through the grapevine, you got fu*ked fo times
Damn that three to nine, fu*ked you up for real doe
Sling steal slow, as for remorse, we feel no

^^^
Flatline? Now you rest eternally? Sleepy? Rest where the worms and the weak be? if hes talking about pac, it doesnt make sense for him to be talkin about this when he's alive
 9 years ago '08        #33
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^

sounds like it hurt your feelings n*gga, if thats his enemy he's entitled to feel a certain way
My feelings? nah I just don't appreciate no sh*t like that. When a n*gga don't respond to a diss while the person is alive who made it, then when that person dies, thats when he wants to talk his sh*t all of a sudden....it just make biggie look like a sucka to me.
 9 years ago '07        #34
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
ITS CRAZY THESE d*ckHEADS ON THIS SITE BEEN BAD MOUTHIN B.I.G OVER THE PASS COUPLE OF WEEKS. B.I.G. WAS ONE OF THE ILLEST MUTHAfu*kAS DO EVER DO IT. THOSE WHO DONT KNOW THAT IS EITHER TOO YOUNG OR DONT HAVE EARS. POINT BLANK PERIOD.

B.I.G>>>>OVER-RATED a.ss 2FAKE SHAKUR!
 9 years ago '08        #35
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12477 12477
 ByrdManJR. said:
My feelings? nah I just don't appreciate no sh*t like that. When a n*gga don't respond to a diss while the person is alive who made it, then when that person dies, thats when he wants to talk his sh*t all of a sudden....it just make biggie look like a sucka to me.
Say what you want about biggie but you can never say the man got lathered up in a bathtub for dudes and tupac was a piece of sh*t, spittin on reporters and sh*t who the fu*k tha n*gga think he was? fu*kin pus*y wasnt talkin sh*t until he got to deathrow
 09-23-2008, 09:35 AM         #36
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k PAC n all u Pac stans... The track was definately recorded before Pac got swiss cheesed up.. its 12 years lata. Get off Bigs d*ck.

BTW pac was one of the fakest n*ggas eva. The man talked all this thug sh*t but he neva caught a charge till he was a millionaire.

Last edited by Kidd Vicious; 09-23-2008 at 09:37 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #37
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Say what you want about biggie but you can never say the man got lathered up in a bathtub for dudes and tupac was a piece of sh*t, spittin on reporters and sh*t who the fu*k tha n*gga think he was? fu*kin pus*y wasnt talkin sh*t until he got to deathrow
wassup with n*ggas with the "until he got with deathrow" BS? that sh*t needs to stop because you sound ignorant as hell. Pac was way worse before deathrow. but after that thats when he started to get even bigger in other countries and his death made it official. Its almost like pac wasnt in any movies, didn't sell millions of records, wasnt involved in controversy along with snoop until he signed with deathrow....fu*k outta here.
 9 years ago '06        #38
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 parle58 said:
ITS CRAZY THESE d*ckHEADS ON THIS SITE BEEN BAD MOUTHIN B.I.G OVER THE PASS COUPLE OF WEEKS. B.I.G. WAS ONE OF THE ILLEST MUTHAfu*kAS DO EVER DO IT. THOSE WHO DONT KNOW THAT IS EITHER TOO YOUNG OR DONT HAVE EARS. POINT BLANK PERIOD.

B.I.G>>>>OVER-RATED a.ss 2FAKE SHAKUR!
Big is overrated too!

If not, the most overrated in music.
 9 years ago '06        #39
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Everybody coming up with all these theories and nobody knows sh*t. Shut the phuck up and live ya own life. WHO CARES IF HE DISSED HIM WHILE HE WAS ALIVE OR DEAD. So what thats them two dudes beef. Why are you so concerned about an 11 year old beef anyway?
 9 years ago '08        #40
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12477 12477
 ByrdManJR. said:
wassup with n*ggas with the "until he got with deathrow" BS? that sh*t needs to stop because you sound ignorant as hell. Pac was way worse before deathrow. but after that thats when he started to get even bigger in other countries and his death made it official. Its almost like pac wasnt in any movies, didn't sell millions of records, wasnt involved in controversy along with snoop until he signed with deathrow....fu*k outta here.
I was talkin about him dissing n*ggas you f*g**t....reading is fundamental....and try typing a coherent sentence dumb-ass, you sound retarded
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy