Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2008, 06:14 PM         #201
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poetry Severe said:
actually his argument isnt pathetic.. most the cats in this post are speaking actual fact yet you're taking it personal because you're either a Pac fan or you think he actually knew you.. the rational point here is that Biggie didnt have as much material as Pac BUT if the few albums he did have are so great that it sparks debate about the two even now, how the fu*k can u doubt him??

I mean really did u see the impact that biggie had on the world when he died? Go look at the footage of his funeral.

Pac died and it was so bland and predictable .. no one really cared.
:agreement6: :applause: :agreement6: :applause:

BIG >>>

BlackandGifted said:
So you gotta be from new york to like the rappers? youre not from new york and you drink pac's semen . n*gga who gives a fu*k about being a thug didnt you learn that from 2pac. n*gga you read the article them n*ggas was in the club together in atlanta suge lost, you know what Im referring to. Furthermore you call Puff weak bc he doesnt parade around in gold chasity belts and bubble baths huh? Pick up a book that thug sh*t is played out, not hyping Nas it was simply the best album so far this year....... cant deny that
:applause: :agreement6: :applause: :agreement6:

Last edited by moneymitchy; 09-25-2008 at 06:17 PM..
 09-25-2008, 06:22 PM         #202
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hol up hol up im bout to spit some real talk right here:

Way I see it, Biggie was a better rapper than Pac was. Not sayin Pac wasn't good, but he is definitely over rated. I really was never feelin Pac except that All Eyez On Me which was dope. Biggie had better production by Puffy, better rhymes and stories to tell. I dono if its cause Im from BK but I can't see how anyone in thier right frame of mind could say Pac was better than Biggie.

Especially my New York homies...
 9 years ago '06        #203
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 NotSoft said:
I declared victory 5 pages ago,that Biggie stan cosign didnt change anything...lol at biggies impact on the world when he died based on footage shot in Brooklyn of all places...meanwhile they probaly got murals of Pac on the great wall of china...like they do everywhere else in the world...i like how he tried to edit that stupidity in later tho.

And Hillary Clinton offered Obama the Vice Presidency and she lost, victory comes to gifted again, n*gga take your defeat like a man dont embarass yourself anymore the masses have spoken.
Gifted>>>>soft
 9 years ago '06        #204
space
space
yo not soft

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #205
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
 Southern_Boi said:
I got to the second page and I see n*ggas calling Tupac fake and soft until he got rich. Yall boys serious? He shot 2 cops in Atlanta and was doin sh*t most these rappers now never do because they scared to. And unless im mistaken wasnt Pac gettin fu*ked out of his cash on death row?
2 OFF DUTY COPS That Pulled a Gun on Him...They Looked like average citizens...and 2pac had license for his gun....and he shot them non-fatally and the gun they had was stolen from precint...

AINT NO RAPPER GOIN' TO SHOOT A COP...No Badge No uniform...

And n*gga If you watch that One DVD with n*ggas 2pac grew up with They say he wasnt who he was in his lyric's....Suge Said it...Fatal said Pac wasnt really deep in the streets....He said Pac was Heated when He got Caught with Hammer @ House of Blue's....and He Had Explain to Pac..n*ggas got BEEF WIT SERIOUS n*ggaS...They need Guns
 9 years ago '05        #206
space
space
space
 ByrdManJR. said:
Yeah I knew all of this and I think all of this was before the biggie and pac situation. But still, and thats not the only track Big was gettin at pac on the album. I just feel like 6 months is alot of time to not be saying sh*t about pac. I mean look at Mobb Deep, they responded to Pac but they didnt put that track on they album. Same as Lil kim and others, but it just make BIG look like a sucka for doing that sh*t.
You do Know Like 3 or 4 Songs On Hell On Earth was about 2pac right?...They Just aint say his Name...."On The Run" The Song You Talkin' about Was Bonus Track on Enhanced Cd...You had to put it in ur computer and obtain the code to hear it....Drop a Gem was about 2pac....

And Hit Em Up came out June 1996....Song had Been Done...Everybody already knew 2pac was goin' get @ dem n*ggas...Thats Why 2 Weeks Later when The Clue dropped Jayz & Sauce Money was Goin' @ 2pac's Neck...Yes 2pac was ALIVE WHEN DEAD OR ALIVE pt 1 Was Made....Puffy was on BAD BOY VOL 4 DJ SNS Tape AIRING PAC OUT...and PUFFY WOULDNT LET NO BAD BODY ARTIST FOR THAT MATTER DIS NO ONE...He said the sh*t in The Vibe That he wasnt goin' let Biggie diss 2pac...
 09-25-2008, 08:05 PM         #207
Poetry Severe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CartelFamill said:
You do Know Like 3 or 4 Songs On Hell On Earth was about 2pac right?...They Just aint say his Name...."On The Run" The Song You Talkin' about Was Bonus Track on Enhanced Cd...You had to put it in ur computer and obtain the code to hear it....Drop a Gem was about 2pac....

And Hit Em Up came out June 1996....Song had Been Done...Everybody already knew 2pac was goin' get @ dem n*ggas...Thats Why 2 Weeks Later when The Clue dropped Jayz & Sauce Money was Goin' @ 2pac's Neck...Yes 2pac was ALIVE WHEN DEAD OR ALIVE pt 1 Was Made....Puffy was on BAD BOY VOL 4 DJ SNS Tape AIRING PAC OUT...and PUFFY WOULDNT LET NO BAD BODY ARTIST FOR THAT MATTER DIS NO ONE...He said the sh*t in The Vibe That he wasnt goin' let Biggie diss 2pac...

<< Pac got white dude adjusting his croch in the tub.. the whole photo shoot was on some str8 up f*gg sh*t.. legend or not.. no doubt he got fu*ked in the a.ss
 09-25-2008, 08:36 PM         #208
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BWS Soldier said:
Hol up hol up im bout to spit some real talk right here:

Way I see it, Biggie was a better rapper than Pac was. Not sayin Pac wasn't good, but he is definitely over rated. I really was never feelin Pac except that All Eyez On Me which was dope. Biggie had better production by Puffy, better rhymes and stories to tell. I dono if its cause Im from BK but I can't see how anyone in thier right frame of mind could say Pac was better than Biggie.

Especially my New York homies...
lol at "I dont know if its cuz im from Brooklyn...well now u know cuz im tellin u...thats the only way u could come to that conclusion....Biggie fans say the craziest things around boxden and call it "real talk"...

As for u WhiteandPresent Like i said i won 5 pages ago,Biggie stans is equivelant to white women furious Obama said fuk Hilary so now they mad at Obama....Im Obama by the way,u Sarah Palin....they to furious to realize u dont know wtf u talkin about haha.

NotSoft aka force em to lean back>>>>Biggie

U got alot to work on before u even up to my level to be compared to me youve done nuthin but prove that in this thread.
 9 years ago '06        #209
space
space
 NotSoft said:
lol at "I dont know if its cuz im from Brooklyn...well now u know cuz im tellin u...thats the only way u could come to that conclusion....Biggie fans say the craziest things around boxden and call it "real talk"...

As for u WhiteandPresent Like i said i won 5 pages ago,Biggie stans is equivelant to white women furious Obama said fuk Hilary so now they mad at Obama....Im Obama by the way,u Sarah Palin....they to furious to realize u dont know wtf u talkin about haha.

NotSoft aka force em to lean back>>>>Biggie

U got alot to work on before u even up to my level to be compared to me youve done nuthin but prove that in this thread.

this is sad homie take your l sh*t happens man the people have spoken dont be bitter maybe next time

[pic - click to view]

hurts dont it. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #210
space
space
space
 John_Dillinga said:
Ahhh 7 pages of pointless arguing and d*ck ryding... gotta love boxden...

Truth is there are 3 version of "Long Kiss Goodnight"

the original version from 96 that got locked away, I heard it once... it was on a promo cd with "Think Big" & one other song and Big went hard on that song he basicly crushed pac on it, the intro & chorus was the same but Big spit like he was ready to k!ll pac with his bare hands just pure anger like I never heard before.

Second version was recorded after Pac died, changed up his flow and redid his bars but it still had his subliminal jabs on the track.

Third version is the mixing of the second version, with added subliminals and another unfinished song, That is where the verses about his accident comes from, this was the track that was put on Life After death.

Now reguardless wether Diddy hired Haitian Jack, Jimmy Henchman, and King Tut or they acted of their own accord because of the sh*t pac got involved in prior to the beef, (There's a lot of back history some of you newbs on here don't really know of) there was some extorting claims from BMF and Pac not giving in to them. So Jack, Jimmy, and Tut got at him. Pac tried to blame the shooting at Quad recordings on Diddy and Big. (Who also had dealings with Black Mafia Family and more extortion claims that BMF was sitting on Badboy) But also got at the Fugees because Jack is Clef's uncle That's when the Song "Who Shot Ya?" came out, Biggie was basicly saying he didn't do it but if Pac was gonna drag his name into the mud and accuse him, he was gonna destroy Pac's credibility.

Badboy South is a front for BMF, basicly Diddy paying them off with a label and plus whatever cash they spend/make they keep in lue of payments of debt from Diddy's gambling days.

Did some digging on here:

Has a lot of info some of you d*ckryders need to read.
1.Puffy Nor Biggie Had sh*t to do with 2pac Gettin' Shot...

2.Pac got shot becuz He went into NEW YORK TIMES OR POST and said Haitian Jack and some other n*ggas was extorting Bad Boy & Biggie...

3.If You Read The Vibe Magazine he did from Clinton when he dry snitched like sh*t and Put n*ggas Goverment names and all types of sh*t out there He said Booker AKA JIMMY HENCHMEN set up him up...

4.Said Biggie tryed to Warn him but the n*ggas came in door and he told pac he holla at him later...He never talked to Big again

5.Haitian Jack is Wyclef's GODBROTHER....They came over here on Boat together when they was kid's...Pac knew that...Thats why he used that lame a.ss excuse about How they Introduced his video on Mtv to diss them

6.Pac Shot Himself Trying to Pull Out his Hammer...He Had Two 10 Millimeters on him...He got Grazed in head for REACHING...
 9 years ago '06        #211
space
space
 CartelFamill said:
2 OFF DUTY COPS That Pulled a Gun on Him...They Looked like average citizens...and 2pac had license for his gun....and he shot them non-fatally and the gun they had was stolen from precint...

AINT NO RAPPER GOIN' TO SHOOT A COP...No Badge No uniform...

And n*gga If you watch that One DVD with n*ggas 2pac grew up with They say he wasnt who he was in his lyric's....Suge Said it...Fatal said Pac wasnt really deep in the streets....He said Pac was Heated when He got Caught with Hammer @ House of Blue's....and He Had Explain to Pac..n*ggas got BEEF WIT SERIOUS n*ggaS...They need Guns
the n*gga was in a fetal position kicking and screaming
 9 years ago '06        #212
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
yo not soft, hours later still with a loss and still

[pic - click to view]

talking some polotics sh*t n*gga copying my style and ideology youre a clown
 9 years ago '05        #213
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
 90s_Kid said:
never heard about that, gotta check up on that article.

wtf is with these two mentioning names and sh*t.....

I swear, like I said before, if both were alive after both of those albums dropped they were DEFINITELY going to die afterwards.....

crazyness
 09-25-2008, 09:11 PM         #214
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poetry Severe said:
<< Pac got white dude adjusting his croch in the tub.. the whole photo shoot was on some str8 up f*gg sh*t.. legend or not.. no doubt he got fu*ked in the a.ss
definition of homo......dude is all up on his crotch. unless he an athletic trainer/doctor, there is no reason for him to be doing that....and 2pack is letting him "r kelly him up"....smh at these gay guys...

Last edited by moneymitchy; 09-25-2008 at 09:16 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #215
space
space
 moneymitchy said:
definition of homo......dude is all up on his crotch. unless he an athletic trainer, there is no reason for him to be doing that....and 2pack is letting him "r kelly him up"....smh at these gay guys...
trapped in the closet, the closet closet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy