Real Talk: Biggie pulled the hoe-est move ever!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2008, 01:56 AM         #181
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get over it.
 09-25-2008, 11:59 AM         #182
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
10k bounties on deathrow chains sound like he was running huh, you stay losing. Nothing on the chasity belt huh, or those bubbles and I know youre not gonna be like the other n*gga and say you like the bubble baths bc pac took one right, I know he's your personal jebus and all.............

Cause i dont get ya point about the bubble bath?i saw it years ago and didint think sh1t of it...u been talkin about it for days lol...like u mad Pac got u aroused...nikkas still mad Big Daddy Kane posed nekkid wit Madanna in a fashion magazine or sumthin,why u lookin at the picture that hard,visually or literally in some of u nikkas cases,.the 2pac pic didnt bother me cuz i wuz never lookin at it and diagnosing it...the fact its still on yall nikkas minds and in ya harddrive or you actually go too google and type in "Pac in a chastity belt" w/e the fuk that means is saying somethin about you.
 9 years ago '06        #183
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 NotSoft said:
Cause i dont get ya point about the bubble bath?i saw it years ago and didint think sh1t of it...u been talkin about it for days lol...like u mad Pac got u aroused...nikkas still mad Big Daddy Kane posed nekkid wit Madanna in a fashion magazine or sumthin,why u lookin at the picture that hard,visually or literally in some of u nikkas cases,.the 2pac pic didnt bother me cuz i wuz never lookin at it and diagnosing it...the fact its still on yall nikkas minds and in ya harddrive or you actually go too google and type in "Pac in a chastity belt" w/e the fuk that means is saying somethin about you.
So a n*gga goes from an argument about rappers, and your sh*t is getting as watered down as a will smith album, and now you incinuate im a homo bc youre idol is posing in a chasity belt. Come on man if we are gonna continue to the debate stick to the scrpit or it becomes invalid.

weak a.ss agruments like that make you look as credible as

[pic - click to view]

and from your never die attitude regardless of how bad you lose I know youre better than that so lets go at this again. Big>Pac
now take it from the top
 9 years ago '06        #184
space
space
 Cezaroh said:
^^this f*g**t is on pacs nuts always bringing him up

why even try to tell thease little kids anything pac punked big,and shut a whole east coast down at theyre prime.
Lol he called em out by name and what big say "If faith had twins she will proboly have two pacs get it 2pac"Next line should of been yeah cause he fuked my wife.2 pac>big butwhatever you roll with big its cool sh*t no sweat of my back just that big did alot of hoeish moves.Both are dead end of story
who's gassest this wak a.ss n*gga
fuk outta here
 09-25-2008, 02:31 PM         #185
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^lol at "we started this debate talkin about rappers"...this aint no debate this is me crushin any ounce of credibility u had left wit anybody on boxden...u back to coppin pleas again? "keep it hiphop fam"...i answered ya stupid question u keep bringin up about bubble baths and bullsh1t...id rather not discuss ya homo insecurites but u continue to bring em up as if those images have traumatized u or sum sh1t...man up....u dont wanna keep it hiphop as always because ya defenses be weak as fuk...u get demolished on site everytime u try to keep it hiphop so u bring up everything else outside the sun...u know on a hiphop level Biggie and the east coast got destroyed by 2Pac....stick wit the homo talk and ya little pictures u got bookmarked...its really all u got...go ahead and ask me ya next question that has nuthin to do wit hiphop sh1t at all.
 9 years ago '06        #186
space
space
 NotSoft said:
^^lol at "we started this debate talkin about rappers"...this aint no debate this is me crushin any ounce of credibility u had left wit anybody on boxden...u back to coppin pleas again? "keep it hiphop fam"...i answered ya stupid question u keep bringin up about bubble baths and bullsh1t...id rather not discuss ya homo insecurites but u continue to bring em up as if those images have traumatized u or sum sh1t...man up....u dont wanna keep it hiphop as always because ya defenses be weak as fuk...u get demolished on site everytime u try to keep it hiphop so u bring up everything else outside the sun...u know on a hiphop level Biggie and the east coast got destroyed by 2Pac....stick wit the homo talk and ya little pictures u got bookmarked...its really all u got...go ahead and ask me ya next question that has nuthin to do wit hiphop sh1t at all.

Copping pleas from your mislead pac praising calling jesus pac a.ss
[pic - click to view]

you screamed e 40, really name one weak defense Ive given all you are doing is cursing and making invalid points and wacky unfounded claims. n*gga you aint crushing sh*t here pac was voted the most overrated of all time- your defense was you didnt like the magazine/ pac took some gay a.ss photos your defense was ppl looking at them must be gay but not him for taking them/ your wack a.ss coast holds no weight just the city I am in alone holds more weight than your wack a.ss coast every will Scarface>>>> west coast

Furthermore, to touch on your inablitily to make a valid argument just because a n*gga is cursing doesnt mean hes winning. Check the debate for substance and validity. You always refer to how you praise Pac- a convicted rapist who was then r*ped while in prison by a crew of a few men that would eventually be responsible for his death. You ignore what you cant dispute you say Puff ran but he had 10k hits on deathrow chains, you say Pac was Jesus bc he had a rough life and died how many ppl have rough lives and die. We can go on any level you want with the debate wether it be political, musical, educational or what not Im giving you the benifit of the doubt by attempting to keep it ""hip hop" related.

Again make a valid argument all youre saying is I'm copping pleas............. n*gga I didnt cop sh*t, you show me where I copped a plea. While youre still waiting on that wack a.ss coast of yours to revive. You idoloize a fraud, the n*gga was fake all that fake a.ss banging on wax n*gga wasnt a thug until he caught the r*pe charge he hadnt done no thug sh*t to anybody in that ballerina school, so what fueled tupac was a marketing scheme and good acting. You didnt learn anything, stop skimming my rebuttals looking for keywords get atrue understanding go look for some help and then and only then son will I allow you to approach me again.
 09-25-2008, 04:27 PM         #187
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Copping pleas from your mislead pac praising calling jesus pac a.ss
[pic - click to view]

you screamed e 40, really name one weak defense Ive given all you are doing is cursing and making invalid points and wacky unfounded claims. n*gga you aint crushing sh*t here pac was voted the most overrated of all time- your defense was you didnt like the magazine/ pac took some gay a.ss photos your defense was ppl looking at them must be gay but not him for taking them/ your wack a.ss coast holds no weight just the city I am in alone holds more weight than your wack a.ss coast every will Scarface>>>> west coast

Furthermore, to touch on your inablitily to make a valid argument just because a n*gga is cursing doesnt mean hes winning. Check the debate for substance and validity. You always refer to how you praise Pac- a convicted rapist who was then r*ped while in prison by a crew of a few men that would eventually be responsible for his death. You ignore what you cant dispute you say Puff ran but he had 10k hits on deathrow chains, you say Pac was Jesus bc he had a rough life and died how many ppl have rough lives and die. We can go on any level you want with the debate wether it be political, musical, educational or what not Im giving you the benifit of the doubt by attempting to keep it ""hip hop" related.

Again make a valid argument all youre saying is I'm copping pleas............. n*gga I didnt cop sh*t, you show me where I copped a plea. While youre still waiting on that wack a.ss coast of yours to revive. You idoloize a fraud, the n*gga was fake all that fake a.ss banging on wax n*gga wasnt a thug until he caught the r*pe charge he hadnt done no thug sh*t to anybody in that ballerina school, so what fueled tupac was a marketing scheme and good acting. You didnt learn anything, stop skimming my rebuttals looking for keywords get atrue understanding go look for some help and then and only then son will I allow you to approach me again.

You sounded furious in this one homie...I been cussin since the 2nd page of this thread now suddenly u shook up?...i aint even cussin at u and u shook as hell...take a breath and relax....U did good making a post discussin once again sh1t that has nothing to do with Pac or Biggie on a musical level or Pac and Biggies skills as rappers...keep in mind u copped pleas to ME asking me to keep it a musical level talking about "two rappers" like how the thread started after i pointed out how stupid ya other arguments was when u refused to do the same...i been keepin it "hiphop" related with other posters through this whole thread while you decided u wanted to discuss bubble baths and everything else...u still bring nothing musical to the table in ya most recent trash azz post...u got no substance man just admit the sh1t and keep it moving...like i said stick to ya random wannabe "facts" about everything other than music cuz thats the only thing u can do,and u proved it to me by doin just that in ya most recent post haha...nice new lies in there to as if Pac didnt get into trouble before the r*pe trial....kinda unoriginal going backwards to the unfounded Pac got r*ped sh1t u started off wit 10 pages ago...u forgot the "got fuked 4 times" quote too...now random FACTS of my own.

-Biggie never said Pacs name in a diss
-Puffys baby moms got fuked by Suge and Puffs son wuz sittin on Suges lap on that famous Billboard.
-Houston wuz birthed by the Bay.
-Biggie begged for his life to E-40 and asked E-40 to be on his album.
-Biggie died tryna come back to Cali and talk sh1t.
-Pac confronted Biggie face to face and biggie did nothing while Pac screamed at him and Biggie wuz quoted saying "I felt darkness when he(2pac) rolled up".
-Biggie wuz punked by a ballerina who wears chastity belts and went to art school.
-Nas cried when he heard Against All Odds and has called Pac his hero and inspiration.
-Jay-Z wuz still bumpin Pac during the beef.
-Pac crushed all of your heroes on Against All Odds as i crushed u in this thread...with facts of course no lies or unfounded claims /stupid azz a.ssumptions.
-Biggie wuz scared to even come with a harsh subliminal until Pac died...Who Shot Ya wuz childs play as a diss.
-Biggie is said to have asked Nas for help against Pac...tryna join forces and sh1t haha.
-One of Puffs boys wuz forced to drink p!ss and Pac tried to knock the man off the balcony and get Pacs address.
-Biggie wuz a bag boy not a bad boy, his moms said he wuz soft as hell...Pacs said his "own mama say Im thugged out"
-Pac had a longer zzzzzzzz before he ever got with deathrow or was charged with r*pe...but time after time said he wuznt a gangsta,he wuz defending himself which is true.
-U in lawschool tryna tell people what a thug is about,aint even been around no criminals in ya life...this is a true fact by your own statements.

"You thought it wuz what it wuznt now dissapear.
Bow down in the pressence of a boss player"
 9 years ago '06        #188
space
space
^^^
Pac cried when he got shot not bc of the pain bc he felt like his friends betrayed him
Ready to Die squashed >>pacs discography
Who shot ya seems to me like big was getting at pac
calling n*ggas names doesnt mean you won.
look at it this way word is bigs gun was the gun that pac got k!lled with you read that dont act like you didnt
bigs first two albums rated classic > pac's not so much
the strength of your argument was bc he said his name........ thats not strong at all.... you keep saying im shook n*gga please / copping pleas again be for real my dude youre reaching

musically big had his first two albums both rated classic pac nope his second debuted #1 certified diamond pacs nope so theres your music big had 2 albums while alive pac had 5 the first 2 pac<big
and what more names does he need to say with heard thru the grapvine you got fu*ked four times, n*gga yyou run from that the man you idolized getting r*ped youre looking up to a f*g**t, yea n*gga a f*g**t any man that gets fu*ked is a f*g**t....walk it off

and no homeboi wasnt mad at all just stating facts
pac talked all that gangster sh*t and never did nothing to big man/ big knew the n*gga was gonna get capped in ny big won>
bigs gun k!lled pac> big won

your soft a.ss lost
 9 years ago '07        #189
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
lol @ yall n*ggas writin diatribes.
lol @ this thread still goin on
lol @ this pic again

[pic - click to view]

somebody needs to recap this thread.many many quotables
 9 years ago '06        #190
space
space
^^^^^

notsoft hates to see that
 9 years ago '06        #191
space
space
oh notsoft you mad bc im in law school homie, you wish you were in my slot right instead of idolizing a rapist/rapee sorry homie but Im sure you can get in a school just send me a info request and I ll help you get your educational hopes in order
 9 years ago '07        #192
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^^^

notsoft hates to see that
he doesnt like tha thug life?
 09-25-2008, 04:59 PM         #193
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^
Pac cried when he got shot not bc of the pain bc he felt like his friends betrayed him
Ready to Die squashed >>pacs discography
Who shot ya seems to me like big was getting at pac
calling n*ggas names doesnt mean you won.
look at it this way word is bigs gun was the gun that pac got k!lled with you read that dont act like you didnt
bigs first two albums rated classic > pac's not so much
the strength of your argument was bc he said his name........ thats not strong at all.... you keep saying im shook n*gga please / copping pleas again be for real my dude youre reaching

musically big had his first two albums both rated classic pac nope his second debuted #1 certified diamond pacs nope so theres your music big had 2 albums while alive pac had 5 the first 2 pac<big
and what more names does he need to say with heard thru the grapvine you got fu*ked four times, n*gga yyou run from that the man you idolized getting r*ped youre looking up to a f*g**t, yea n*gga a f*g**t any man that gets fu*ked is a f*g**t....walk it off

and no homeboi wasnt mad at all just stating facts
pac talked all that gangster sh*t and never did nothing to big man/ big knew the n*gga was gonna get capped in ny big won>
bigs gun k!lled pac> big won

your soft a.ss lost

Damn u cussin now?u actin outta character dawg...Thought u wuz done wit me anyway my last post mustve touched a nerve...now u back to reachin for straws talkin bout bigs guns k!lled Pac...which u havent brought up til now?coulda swore that wuznt ya theory last week we discussed Pac gettin k!lled but w/e...still no facts other than Bigs album being rated classic?keep in mind they went back and rated Ready To Die classic after Biggie died just like they did with Pacs MATW....and i guess u wanna talk about Pacs first 2 albums rather than his 4 classics in a row right lol...WhiteandPresent continues to get r*ped in this thread,and we got it in writing....proof young man proof...u gon need that if u pass the bar exam....it aint lookin to good for u right now.
 9 years ago '06        #194
space
space
4 classic in a row heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no, pac has 1 legitamate aeom
you read the article about pac's demise dont act like you didnt homie be serious here now, you hadnt r*ped sh*t of course im gonna say i bodied you and vice versa let the viewers decide. you never touch on the fact you idolize a f*g homie whats that sh*t about, but after i pass the bar I ll give you a shot out and you dont need proof to pass the bar clown ill send you some books to read and not that soft a.ss poetry your performing arts idol did
 9 years ago '06        #195
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
he doesnt like tha thug life?
his name is notsoft he only likes it hard
 09-25-2008, 05:10 PM         #196
Poetry Severe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
Yea i know what u referring to but i wuz clearing up ya "everytime" fiction u put out there....lol at Nas havin the best album this year,..i aint heard nikkas bumpin that sh1t...ya arguments get more and more pathetic with each post...all i can say is hopefully u only in ya 1st year of law school with these weak arguments.
actually his argument isnt pathetic.. most the cats in this post are speaking actual fact yet you're taking it personal because you're either a Pac fan or you think he actually knew you.. the rational point here is that Biggie didnt have as much material as Pac BUT if the few albums he did have are so great that it sparks debate about the two even now, how the fu*k can u doubt him??

I mean really did u see the impact that biggie had on the world when he died? Go look at the footage of his funeral.

Pac died and it was so bland and predictable .. no one really cared.

Last edited by Poetry Severe; 09-25-2008 at 05:25 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #197
space
space
 Poetry Severe said:
actually his argument isnt pathetic.. most the cats in this post are speaking actual fact yet you're taking it personal because you're either a Pac fan or you think he actually knew you.. the rational point here is that Biggie didnt have as much material as Pac BUT if the few albums he did have are so great that it sparls debate about the two even now, how the fu*k can u doubt him??
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
 09-25-2008, 05:26 PM         #198
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poetry Severe said:
actually his argument isnt pathetic.. most the cats in this post are speaking actual fact yet you're taking it personal because you're either a Pac fan or you think he actually knew you.. the rational point here is that Biggie didnt have as much material as Pac BUT if the few albums he did have are so great that it sparls debate about the two even now, how the fu*k can u doubt him??

I think u need to learn what an opinion,lie and fact are...sayin Nas album is better than Raw Footage,sayin Pac got r*ped is not a fact,he said biggie has 2 albums rated asclassics,Pac has 2 rated as classics...and a album rating aint a fact...and i dont know where the fuk u been but obviously Biggies music aint that great cuz his fans have talked about it very sparingly in this whole thread...i hate when nikkas come in and read the last page of the thread tryna involve they self....nikka been talkin bout a chastity belt and pac gettin r*ped for 10 pages and nothing about Biggies music til i called him out on it...basically stay outta this until u go back and read the post in this thread u obviously skimmed through it.
 9 years ago '06        #199
space
space
 NotSoft said:
I think u need to learn what an opinion,lie and fact are...sayin Nas album is better than Raw Footage,sayin Pac got r*ped is not a fact,he said biggie has 2 albums rated asclassics,Pac has 2 rated as classics...and a album rating aint a fact...and i dont know where the fuk u been but obviously Biggies music aint that great cuz his fans have talked about it very sparingly in this whole thread...i hate when nikkas come in and read the last page of the thread tryna involve they self....nikka been talkin bout a chastity belt and pac gettin r*ped for 10 pages and nothing about Biggies music til i called him out on it...basically stay outta this until u go back and read the post in this thread u obviously skimmed through it.
You sound mad dog, that brings our record to 10 for gifted 0 for soft maybe next thread homie...................

so you can start a new one tommorrow and we can battle agin homie

Im done with this thread after yet another victory
 09-25-2008, 05:49 PM         #200
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I declared victory 5 pages ago,that Biggie stan cosign didnt change anything...lol at biggies impact on the world when he died based on footage shot in Brooklyn of all places...meanwhile they probaly got murals of Pac on the great wall of china...like they do everywhere else in the world...i like how he tried to edit that stupidity in later tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago