Sep 22 - Atlanta gas crunch: 'We've got no gas here'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2008, 05:36 PM         #81
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
yup, got 100 miles left... gonna be used sparingly.
Noooo, Doubt I filled up it. at 4.49 a gallon!!
I aint going nowhere more then one mile.
 9 years ago '05        #82
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Dam, good luck to yall residing in ATL, im out here in Cali, gas is $3.35 right now.
 9 years ago '08        #83
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,999 | Props total: 19886 19886
 FDI said:
We straight so far out here in Gwinnett. Most places just have Regular Unleaded though.
where in gwinett? cuz i live there in suwanee....only sh*t on n runnin is that murphy gas...
 09-27-2008, 06:57 PM         #84
kamini1674 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must admit, everywhere is pretty much out of gas, but the Qucktrip by my house on rockbridge and North deshon stay having gas. Hopefully it won't run out. But for whatever reason they QT keeps getting refilled unlike other gas stations.
 9 years ago '05        #85
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
whats fu*ked up is redneck a.ss sonny perdue is chillin in europe right now
 9 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Noooo, Doubt I filled up it. at 4.49 a gallon!!
I aint going nowhere more then one mile.

what i meant is my car keeps track of how much gas is left digitally, it gives me a number of miles i can drive before im out... it had 100 left.
 9 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 Sabotage said:
i usually spray a couple gallons on the ground after i fill up. usually for my homies who have died
lets hope someone k!lls your a.ss then... your dead homies are rollin in their grave at your retarded a.ss.
 9 years ago '06        #88
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$612 | Props total: 144 144
Yeah man, it ain't no joke out here. sh*t putting a damper on my trip to Atlanta.
 9 years ago '05        #89
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
That Chevron on 85 is on DECK
 9 years ago '04        #90
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
 kamini1674 said:
I must admit, everywhere is pretty much out of gas, but the Qucktrip by my house on rockbridge and North deshon stay having gas. Hopefully it won't run out. But for whatever reason they QT keeps getting refilled unlike other gas stations.
Imma go check that, cause out here in gwinnett there is none
 9 years ago '04        #91
stay alert 
space
space
space
 Iceman86 said:
To my fellow Atlantans... STOP DRIVING! And stop buying tanks and filling 'em up one at a time... idiots.
i take it u dont work or go 2 school if its that easy for u 2 say stop driving
 9 years ago '05        #92
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
i seen gas here in jersey for 3.09 i hope that sh*t drops to atleast 2.40 in the winter
 9 years ago '06        #93
sincere7576 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
tonite passed 7 gas stations in decatur no gas qt 30min wait for gas went to a shell paid 4.29 for regular with a $30 limit at the pump gas is getting harder and harder to find

Last edited by sincere7576; 09-27-2008 at 11:55 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #94
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
man i ran out of gas twice,once in marietta round 2 then had to walk all da way to sams club to get sum gas and they had the line but sh*t i jus skipped errbody cause i had a gas can,and when i got back ova by da crib the only place that had gas was west end then a n*gga had to drive all da way ova dere, sh*t jus ridicu:banghead:lous
 09-28-2008, 12:10 AM         #95
jhj2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, that's fukked up
 09-28-2008, 12:50 AM         #96
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga this bullsh*t finally caught me, I had been straight the whole week. I went to work today and knew there wouldn't really be any around the city, but had to go out to all the way west to Douglasville, so I figured this sh*t is way out there, they'll probably have gas, I'll just fill up on the way back from work......wrong.

Everything out there was done for, now I only had like 2 gallons left in the tank, jumped back on 20 like where the fu*k am I gonna go. Decided to chance getting off on Lithia Springs and a small Citgo left of the exit had gas, 4.33 for reg with a $30 cap. Line wasn't that bad either, felt sorry for the n*gga behind me in a Hummer though....the fu*k $30 dollars gonna do for him? Quarter of a tank?

That Quiktrip out on Rockbridge/Deshon stay with the gas though. Crazy sh*t is that line be there like all fu*kin day/night. That sh*t gets packed easily when gas is available, now damn near every n*gga this side of Lithonia/Stone Mountain be there. They finally closed off the side entrance to that sh*t from blocking the road and making n*ggaz ride around the back of the lot by the Pizza Hut and sh*t. n*ggaz was parking across the street at the Zaxby's and walking over to that sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #97
stay alert 
space
space
space
I went 2 the quiktrip N. Deshon and Rockbridge around 10 somethin pm. The line was hella long i would have been waiting inline for at least 1hr+ they had police there and everything directing people in, so i left, and came back to the quiktrip around 230am, it was still a long line, but i only had to wait about 10minutes. But now i am on a full tank, so i am good until next week:angry-smiley-030:

Last edited by stay alert; 09-28-2008 at 02:21 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #98
stay alert 
space
space
space
 magatsu said:

That Quiktrip out on Rockbridge/Deshon stay with the gas though. Crazy sh*t is that line be there like all fu*kin day/night. That sh*t gets packed easily when gas is available, now damn near every n*gga this side of Lithonia/Stone Mountain be there. They finally closed off the side entrance to that sh*t from blocking the road and making n*ggaz ride around the back of the lot by the Pizza Hut and sh*t. n*ggaz was parking across the street at the Zaxby's and walking over to that sh*t.
yea i seen that, it was a lot of females there 2 goin back and forth from the mcdonalds to the qt
 9 years ago '04        #99
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
 stay alert said:
yea i seen that, it was a lot of females there 2 goin back and forth from the mcdonalds to the qt
my n*ggah, thats what im talking bout. you gotta find some good otta this sh*t. plenty gas in lil mexico aka buford hwy. marta looking smarta now and sh*t.

NEWSFLASH! why nobody going to the police stations and getting gas, they have plenty and are suppose to serve and protect; hell they do not pay for it anyway:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #100
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 utdpridah said:
lets hope someone k!lls your a.ss then... your dead homies are rollin in their grave at your retarded a.ss.
:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy