Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious Official Movie Trailer [Video]

most viewed right now
 171
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-03-2009, 09:22 AM         #101
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I WONT EVEN USE LUBE OR CONDOMS,JUST A BIG OLE d*ck IN YOU,FOR MAKING THIS GARBAGE FILM ABOUT BIGGIE,BE PREPARED FOR ME n*gga!
 01-03-2009, 09:27 AM         #102
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Homo............
 9 years ago '04        #103
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
 Doc D said:
fu*k you diddy,this sh*t is going straight to DVD,GET PEOPLE WHO ACT AND LOOK LIKE THE PEOPLE YOU c*m GUZZLING wh0ore fu*k your sh*tty a.ss label and fu*k this dog sh*t of a movie


demm alot of haters on this forum

I see You are just some Young n*ggaz that dont know anything about biggie
Non of you have see the movie yet But all ready making conclusion about the movie.


if you dont have money to go to the movie just say so
 01-03-2009, 10:00 AM         #104
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is garbage
 01-03-2009, 10:08 AM         #105
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hardcopyhc said:
THIS sh*t IS A JOKE. HOW COULD ANYBODY CO-SIGN THIS BS. HOW IS TUPAC GONE BE PLAYED BY A ANTHONY MACKIE THIS CAT HASN'T EVEN HAD A DECENT ROLE SINCE 8 MILE AND EVEN THEN EMINEM WOULDN'T LET HIM RAP.



.............
 9 years ago '04        #106
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
 ferrari f-50 said:
.............


2 pac is not supost to rap on this movie , is biggie movie remember not Pac movie.



But any way

the only people that can Judge this movie

Is Mister Cee , Jadakiss, Junior Mafia, D.dot people that was with biggie when he was alive
 01-03-2009, 10:15 AM         #107
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caboloon said:
demm alot of haters on this forum

I see You are just some Young n*ggaz that dont know anything about biggie
Non of you have see the movie yet But all ready making conclusion about the movie.


if you dont have money to go to the movie just say so
I don't know anything about Biggie, yet I live in BROOKLYN?...Wait...No this n*gga didn't..NO..NO...NO...NO NO....Lock the doors, I'm getting this n*gga here and now, on the pinball machines...First off you get Gravy who sounds nothing nor look like big, You get a n*gga that doesn't sound nor look like 2pac, You even get a n*gga that doesn't even LOOK nor SOUND like Diddy..AND YOU n*ggaS DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM SHADES. HOW DID YOU fu*k THAT UP? NO TOOTHPICK IN THE MOUTH? n*gga, you don't know two sh*ts about your OWN PEOPLES. You n*ggas are milking biggie's legacy. Nah fu*k it, you're raping it! Remember that episode of South park with George Lucas raping Indiana Jones? You n*ggas are George Lucas sticking your d*cks in Biggie's ashes. Yo, look...sigh......It doesn't even have to end like this, Just tell me your name and what section/floor you are in the building. And I'll just r*pe you and that's it. You'll be taking one for the team n*gga, Diddy won't have to suffer the sh*t you're doing right now. It's just that easy son, You'll be saving n*gga's life's for your sacrifice my n*gga...Just do the right thing and I'll be there in a heart beat my n*gga.
 9 years ago '04        #108
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
I know this movie would come to #1 cause Hotel Dogs is coming that day , But it will atleast Make 18.000.000 first weekend
 9 years ago '04        #109
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
 Doc D said:
I don't know anything about Biggie, yet I live in BROOKLYN?...Wait...No this n*gga didn't..NO..NO...NO...NO NO....Lock the doors, I'm getting this n*gga here and now, on the pinball machines...First off you get Gravy who sounds nothing nor look like big, You get a n*gga that doesn't sound nor look like 2pac, You even get a n*gga that doesn't even LOOK nor SOUND like Diddy..AND YOU n*ggaS DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM SHADES. HOW DID YOU fu*k THAT UP? NO TOOTHPICK IN THE MOUTH? n*gga, you don't know two sh*ts about your OWN PEOPLES. You n*ggas are milking biggie's legacy. Nah fu*k it, you're raping it! Remember that episode of South park with George Lucas raping Indiana Jones? You n*ggas are George Lucas sticking your d*cks in Biggie's ashes. Yo, look...sigh......It doesn't even have to end like this, Just tell me your name and what section/floor you are in the building. And I'll just r*pe you and that's it. You'll be taking one for the team n*gga, Diddy won't have to suffer the sh*t you're doing right now. It's just that easy son, You'll be saving n*gga's life's for your sacrifice my n*gga...Just do the right thing and I'll be there in a heart beat my n*gga.


Sorry I am not a Homo Go r*pe your dog
 9 years ago '06        #110
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,494 | Props total: 4812 4812
this thread is k!llin me
 01-03-2009, 10:31 AM         #111
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caboloon said:
I know this movie would come to #1 cause Hotel Dogs is coming that day , But it will atleast Make 18.000.000 first weekend
I was gonna quit raping for a while but this n*gga....This n*gga......I swear to God.....I think it's my calling to r*pe him. Yo just give me your name man, Just tell me the location and I'm there in a minute. Just tell me son, come on stop the lies. Biggie is already ash, you want them to be smoke now? You want that wouldn't you motherfu*ker? You want to do coke lines of his ashes while fu*king his mom in the a.ss laughing at the whole thing. You don't know when to stop but I'm gonna be the savior of this whole thing...Just tell me son, I mean YOUR Bad Boy, ain't you bad enough to take that risk n*gga? Take that leap into the next level?.....
 9 years ago '06        #112
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^

homie, are you biggie's homie Gutter that kidnaps kids, f**k them in the a.ss and throw them over the bridge?
 9 years ago '04        #113
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
 doc d said:
i was gonna quit raping for a while but this n*gga....this n*gga......i swear to god.....i think it's my calling to r*pe him. Yo just give me your name man, just tell me the location and i'm there in a minute. Just tell me son, come on stop the lies. Biggie is already ash, you want them to be smoke now? You want that wouldn't you motherfu*ker? You want to do coke lines of his ashes while fu*king his mom in the a.ss laughing at the whole thing. You don't know when to stop but i'm gonna be the savior of this whole thing...just tell me son, i mean your bad boy, ain't you bad enough to take that risk n*gga? Take that leap into the next level?.....


def jam of comedy could give you a good place for a comedy show
 9 years ago '07        #114
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
:thumbsdow
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy