Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #161
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 dj_60_2000 said:
He was a good guy. So was Daphine (sp?) and Claire. Peter was thought to be an extremist. Claire, Molly, and Parkman would not be on the bad side. Claire was obviously trying to avenge something. I think they f!ght those who use their powers for evil. I don't think they ever said what future Peter did though.
Now my questions.
1. Why did Sylar/Gabriel name his kid after Noah? Did they become that close after working as partners?
2. Why was he living in Claire's house? He even had the family dog. She said he took everything from her.
3. What did future Peter do that was so bad that he had to be k!lled?
A1: It most likely has to do with that. Especially now that Sylar is now Gabriel, which makes him good.

A2. Claire probably bounced and never came back. That's still Noah's (HRG) crib. I'm a.ssuming dude died and now Sylar is running the house with Claire out and about

A3. Have no idea. Dude was the most powerful of them all. He probably did some stupid shiit. Probably time traveled and fukked everything up.
 9 years ago '08        #162
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I literally laughed out loud when Peter knocked the haitian out with a toaster oven and when Claire got KNOCKED THE FUKK OUT!.

Hilarios.

The show is picking up, though. Good to see.
 9 years ago '08        #163
cw0974 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
anyone think heroes is turning really trippie now?
i think heroes is getting a bit too crazy every episode...
 9 years ago '04        #164
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
sucks for Mohinder LOL
 9 years ago '05        #165
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
if peter has claires ability how come he is dead in the future
 9 years ago '05        #166
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Maybe he isn't dead. The Haitian was around when he was dead in the morgue area, so maybe that prevented him from healing.
 9 years ago '06        #167
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
Ando> than any other Hero.
Hiro< than any other Hero.

Slylar got two names, Nikki, Jessica, got so many...give the Haitian a name. If I was on the show and they just called me "The Black" someone would get their a.ss kicked
 9 years ago '04        #168
pfictre 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
I coulda sworn Claire said he wasnt dead.
 10-08-2008, 02:07 AM         #169
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^She meant that he's not dead because Past Peter was still running around...
 9 years ago '04        #170
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
This new episode was nuts!!! I still say "Five Years Gone" is my favorite Heroes episode, but this episode was just so close that I shouldn't even be so quick to not consider this episode my new favorite.

Evil Claire was kinda crazy. What's the deal with her, Daphne and Knox being on the same squad? And was it me or did you guys sense a lot of HRG in future Claire? I swear, it was like watching a female version of him. For once, Claire didn't annoy me!

Tracy Strauss' story is sorta not really on my radar of interest right now. It just looks like Nathan is gonna get into yet another Niki clone. I'll give it time, seeing as it's already having a better story than Niki's second season angle (whatever, I liked Niki's story from the first season). Hopefully she plays some huge role in Nathan's conflict as senator.

As for Parkman now having Molly and Suresh having nothing to do with her it seems, I'd like to know what's become of them as a duo. I'm a.ssuming Parkman probably knows about Suresh's condition by now, so maybe he thought it to be safe that he an Daphne raise Molly.

Peter now has Sylar's abilities and his hunger! This is gonna be sweet to watch! If this means Peter's gonna have himself a bit of a bad guy run, then I'm all for that! Still can't believe his love for his brother couldn't stop him from k!lling future Nathan.

And good deal on the writers making Hiro less annoying this episode. The whole "I'm not gonna trust Ando" deal was kinda getting stupid because it didn't make sense to me for him to act on events that haven't happened and can be preventable. I seriously hope this means Hiro and Ando can be the team I've loved them to be.

Oh, and biggest fu*king surprise..... ADAM IS fu*kING BACK!!! HELL YEEEAH! I'm telling you, when it comes to build-ups for villains, Adam had one about as heavy as Sylar. His background story from the comics have made me respect Adam on such a higher level. I'm looking forward to seeing what role he plays in this season.
 10-08-2008, 07:53 AM         #171
KRIB-MASTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Maybe he isn't dead. The Haitian was around when he was dead in the morgue area, so maybe that prevented him from healing.
the Haitian left and "past" peter was able to use his powers on nathan but future peter was still laid out.
 9 years ago '04        #172
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
Hpw cpme Molly hasnt grown any in 4 years? Does she have some sort of developmental retardation?
 9 years ago '04        #173
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
Forgot to say this season is really kicking on after the boring 2nd series. Hopfully it doesnt get too confusing tho its like theyve brought back every character thats been in the series.
 9 years ago '05        #174
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Isiah61 said:
Ando> than any other Hero.
Hiro< than any other Hero.

Slylar got two names, Nikki, Jessica, got so many...give the Haitian a name. If I was on the show and they just called me "The Black" someone would get their a.ss kicked
I was dying when they first started calling him The Haitian. sh*t was funny as hell, especially when Parkman gets all pissed at him and is like I'm gonna get that guy with the classes and that Haitian Guy! sh*t's funny as hell to me cant believe they call him that.
 9 years ago '05        #175
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 717 717
 dj_60_2000 said:
He was a good guy. So was Daphine (sp?) and Claire. Peter was thought to be an extremist. Claire, Molly, and Parkman would not be on the bad side. Claire was obviously trying to avenge something. I think they f!ght those who use their powers for evil. I don't think they ever said what future Peter did though.
Now my questions.
1. Why did Sylar/Gabriel name his kid after Noah? Did they become that close after working as partners?
2. Why was he living in Claire's house? He even had the family dog. She said he took everything from her.
3. What did future Peter do that was so bad that he had to be k!lled?

Future Peter blew up a building of 200 people that work for the organization that hunts down people with powers. Thats why he's labeled as a terrorist. Also to k!ll Peter or any of them with the regenerating power is to destroy the brain.
 9 years ago '05        #176
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
damn, they got my n*gga Marlo and Bubbles on that show

whos next???? Bodie lol
 9 years ago '04        #177
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
damn at that n*gga tryin to murk his mom and sylers neck was funny as hell
 9 years ago '04        #178
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
at first i was in love with Claire now that bi*ch is getting on my nerves wit this i wanna help sh*t....how you going to try to capture a n*gga with a tazor when this n*gga can make worm holes to other dimensions and sh*t...stupid hoe
 10-13-2008, 08:30 PM         #179
mann mann32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this show any good?
 9 years ago '04        #180
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
sylar has super hearing.. why didn't he use it to hear what they were talkin bout?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago