Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #141
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Sharpshoota said:
Goddamn...this was one of the best episodes in a while...
i concur :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #142
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
[Kay Slay] Damnnnnnnnnnnn!! [/Kay Slay]
 10-06-2008, 09:55 PM         #143
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharpshoota said:
Goddamn...this was one of the best episodes in a while...

agreed.

ive been VERY critical of Heroes lately.. especially after the train wreck that was season 2.... but sofar this new season has been very impressive... while there are a few things i cant stand (Hiro and Tracy), those are just minor things... Sylar is the greatest character on the show by far and continues, week after week, to show why he is so fu*king awesome!

anyways... great episode tonight... loved 99% of it... still sick of Hiro and Ando.. they are the most annoying characters on all of television... but i loved the way it ended with Adam Monroe or whatever... maybe he'll k!ll Hiro... haha...

cant wait for next week... Daphne is hot too, btw..... i love these future type of episodes, damn near perfectly done! :agreement2:
 9 years ago '04        #144
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
this season is SERIOUS..
 9 years ago '06        #145
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
DAMN:wow::wow:

This season just keeps gettin better and better with every episode.
 10-07-2008, 01:21 AM         #146
Witac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, this is why heroes is my favorite show on tv right now (that and the office...cant wait for thursday too)

when peter came in and sylar was like
"if i knew you were coming, i'd of made extra'
i was dying...HAHAHAH...and parkman following a turtle lookin all impatient...hahaha

i dont think the turtle is what he is supposed to be following, ole african dude said "remember your dream and you'll know what animal to follow" and he looks at the turtle (from before his dream)

i could be wrong
 9 years ago '05        #147
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 441 441
I just wish they would fu*king explain why the hell Nathan is "seeing" Linderman. More like HOW is he "seeing" him.

Also, you can tell who are the people who were "created". Nikki, Tracy, Mya, etc. all need to get all emotional (their adrenaline like Mohinder explained) to use their powers. Guess the Company literally tried to create an army of "superhuman" people to f!ght off people w/ powers, the villainous ones. Man I love Heroes.
 10-07-2008, 04:01 AM         #148
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That scene with Gabriel, Knox, Daphne, Peter, Claire, and Lil' Noah was one of the most intense I've seen on Heroes. The surprise ending was also crazy (and finally explained the episode's title, "I Am Become death").

I was annoyed with Hiro and Ando before this episode, but I actually think they made an improvement in their stories in this one, finally Hiro stopped acting like an a**hole towards Ando and they went back to being friends (and digging up Adam WHATT)...

Also, the preview for next week looks insaneeeeee...Papa Petrelli is finally gonna be revealed?!? OOOOO SHHHHHHHH*TTT!!!
 9 years ago '05        #149
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
who's lil noah?
 9 years ago '07        #150
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 nastyNate718 said:
who's lil noah?
i think that was sylar son in the future who i think gets seriously hurt or dies..............having sylar get extremely :angry12:
 9 years ago '07        #151
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1844 1844
I just wish they'd hurry up and cut off claires head. Hopefully it dont grow back. I think she is starting to get really annoying. Other than that season 3 is dope
 10-07-2008, 09:17 AM         #152
bootl3gg3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word this is the best come back for a series i thought these guys would lose the plot but they have turned me into a true fan of heroes all i have to say is keep it up&dont fire or lose the writers:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #153
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,551 | Props total: 3343 3343
so in that blast in the future did everyone except peter die?

and i still dont get why future claire is working with that bad dude
 10-07-2008, 10:53 AM         #154
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Future Peter couldn't heal because the Haitian was around the whole time...I'm guessing that's the only reason Claire is so powerful in the future, because she's always with the Haitian, so the other's powers are void, while hers is in the blood, so he can't block them.
 9 years ago '06        #155
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
 Sharpshoota said:
Future Peter couldn't heal because the Haitian was around the whole time...I'm guessing that's the only reason Claire is so powerful in the future, because she's always with the Haitian, so the other's powers are void, while hers is in the blood, so he can't block them.
Exactly
 9 years ago '06        #156
d-mac24 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
 Sharpshoota said:
That answers a question i have been since season 1 when nathan flew away from the Haitian and Noah
 10-07-2008, 12:06 PM         #157
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:
If you haven't been watchin it would any of you suggest watching the previous seasons?
Watch season 1, and read up on season 2 on wikipedia. That season was terrible, very slow and dragged out.

Anyways, season 3 is excellent so far.
 9 years ago '06        #158
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
so in that blast in the future did everyone except peter die?

and i still dont get why future claire is working with that bad dude
He was a good guy. So was Daphine (sp?) and Claire. Peter was thought to be an extremist. Claire, Molly, and Parkman would not be on the bad side. Claire was obviously trying to avenge something. I think they f!ght those who use their powers for evil. I don't think they ever said what future Peter did though.
Now my questions.
1. Why did Sylar/Gabriel name his kid after Noah? Did they become that close after working as partners?
2. Why was he living in Claire's house? He even had the family dog. She said he took everything from her.
3. What did future Peter do that was so bad that he had to be k!lled?
 9 years ago '06        #159
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
I have a weird feeling that Gabriel from the future hooked up with claire and they had that kid we see might seem far fetched but if it did happen id like to see the s3x tapes.
 9 years ago '05        #160
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
If that were true then it would be incest which would be pretty weird. Sylar is supposed to be Peter's brother. Peter is Nathan's brother. Nathan is Claires father... Some uncle on niece action. nice.

Season is getting really good. When I saw Sylar's kid get fu*ked up I knew he was about to flip out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy