Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1421
d-mac24 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
How did Nathan survive the gun shots to the chest
 04-30-2009, 12:32 PM         #1422
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Hov said:
man i hope there is some gully villians in season 4

i do want someone that could just make sylar look like shyt

and when peter finds out that sylar k!lled nathan

they definely need a epic scene for that

Well Sylar is no more anyway as long as what Parkman did to him worked.

Sylar would s**t on every single villain or hero
 9 years ago '04        #1423
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
for sure there gunna have new villains - that or the old villians return - ill give it too nbc for some of the creativeness with the powers / i expect more from this season
 9 years ago '06        #1424
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
 KarteL13 said:
You can't top Sylar. There's just no way. Dude was one of the most unique and frightening villains ever brought on screen. In the Heroes world, Sylar will never be topped.
Sylar can easily be topped he isnt that amazing yet they could have done it with Papa Petrelli if they hadnt k!lled him off so early. Sylar can even be mutated into an even bigger monster like if he took some kind of chemical that Suresh made that made him even stronger but mutated his body and form as well. Hereos needs to step the level of villainy up a notch next season and not keep the same old cycle going.
 04-30-2009, 02:10 PM         #1425
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Sylar can easily be topped he isnt that amazing yet they could have done it with Papa Petrelli if they hadnt k!lled him off so early. Sylar can even be mutated into an even bigger monster like if he took some kind of chemical that Suresh made that made him even stronger but mutated his body and form as well. Hereos needs to step the level of villainy up a notch next season and not keep the same old cycle going.
As entertaining as Sylar is, this thread makes him out to the the God villain or something. They could easily make a more devious villian if they wanted to.
 9 years ago '08        #1426
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
What are you guys talking about? Like an abomination or Doomsday type character? I don't think the Heroes will go in that direction. This show's theme is "ordinary people with abilities" so bringing in some type monster will probably be considered a kop out.

So in reference to an ordinary person, how can you bring in a fresh villain without dipping into the Marvel/DC pool? It would be pretty difficult.

I was never a huge Sylar fan but dude was just flat out ill. If anything, they should of reveresed the order of villainy. And they should of kept them longer. Maury Parkman, Adam Munroe, and Arthur Petrelli were vastly underused. Munroe due to the writers strike.

And it appears that Tracy is falling in the Anti-hero category with her k!lling off government officials.
 04-30-2009, 04:51 PM         #1427
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
As entertaining as Sylar is, this thread makes him out to the the God villain or something. They could easily make a more devious villian if they wanted to.
Or get Peter back to being his equal again
 9 years ago '05        #1428
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 623 623
ill finale...cant wait till redemption....i beleve that ma petrilli dreamed the sylar/nathan thang and wated it all along
 9 years ago '08        #1429
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 lamarowns said:
ill finale...cant wait till redemption....i beleve that ma petrilli dreamed the sylar/nathan thang and wated it all along
nahh, she never dreamt for Nathan to actually die.
 04-30-2009, 07:38 PM         #1430
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
What are you guys talking about? Like an abomination or Doomsday type character? I don't think the Heroes will go in that direction. This show's theme is "ordinary people with abilities" so bringing in some type monster will probably be considered a kop out.

So in reference to an ordinary person, how can you bring in a fresh villain without dipping into the Marvel/DC pool? It would be pretty difficult.

I was never a huge Sylar fan but dude was just flat out ill. If anything, they should of reveresed the order of villainy. And they should of kept them longer. Maury Parkman, Adam Munroe, and Arthur Petrelli were vastly underused. Munroe due to the writers strike.

And it appears that Tracy is falling in the Anti-hero category with her k!lling off government officials.
U say that like monsters don't exist among ordinary ppl. A lot of those Marvel/DC characters are ordinary ppl just tryna to make sense out of their lives as well. It's not like every Marvel/DC character is like Superman larger than life, they got their own issues, insecurities and weaknesses as well which is wat makes them good characters. I like all of the villainy so far, but all of them have a long way to go b4 they reach cult status.
 9 years ago '09        #1431
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
 KarteL13 said:
nahh, she never dreamt for Nathan to actually die.
nah mama petrelli doesnt dream of outcomes, her dreams give her clues and hints as to where to go and whats gonna happen.. the rest is based on her actions.. as she said " NATHAN WASNT SUPPOSED TO DIE" which means she aint wake up fast enough lol but i think they got a slick plan goin on
 9 years ago '05        #1432
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 623 623
[QUOTE][nahh, she never dreamt for Nathan to actually die/QUOTE] yea but she also is the one 2 come up with this plan..and she has manipulated her family before..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy