Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1401
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
great finale

peter actually got gully for once after takin sylar's power

and wat matt did to sylar was ill

ali larter coming back was not surprising

the ending to the clock just showed that he will forever be sylar tho

i really wanna know how they are going to play this out next season

but they really dissappointed me with not showing the epic f!ght with peter, nathan and sylar

ill still support the show when it comes back
 9 years ago '05        #1402
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I dunno.. seems obvious to me what will happen. Sylar will realize who he is, but stay as Nathan. As other dude said before, I think things are lining up to fit the "future".. Claire, Parkman and some others get all crazy in the future. Parkman didn't want to do the Sylar/Nathan thing. I bet he tells Claire and she flips out. Can't figure out why Peter would be against them though.. maybe he didn't believe that it was Sylar.

Either way.. next season should be good. Looks like Peter got his powers back. Was kinda boring with him only having one power (and the majority of the time was just flying...)
 9 years ago '04        #1403
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
thinking about it now they should have never shown us ending of Sylar becoming Nathan...

imagine not showing us that part and then Nathan scene when he fixes the clock would have people thinking wtf...
 9 years ago '06        #1404
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 OaklandsFinest said:
Nathan should have healed and probably will
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '08        #1405
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 modalee81 said:
Naw man its not that simple. Many of us have watched this show from the beginning and have defended it but them continuing to not show the f!ght scenes even after them promising to show us one is just downright bulls**t. I dont want to stop watching this show its very entertaining but its f**king wack that they have such a great build with these characters and then not show them collide using their various powers. How would you feel if the XMen movies had all the action off screen?

Even if its the budget that runs out they should f**king plan that s**t ahead of time and make some cuts to filler episodes and leave enough for the Finale to f**king dope like Lost does.
Its easier to make a dope LOST finale given the whole show is one big mystery. And, there aren't characters with super powers.

But I still agree, I want to see a f!ght longer then 25 seconds. Only f!ght we actually got to see was Peter putting the beats on Sylar during the Villains volume.
 04-29-2009, 05:02 PM         #1406
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Its easier to make a dope LOST finale given the whole show is one big mystery. And, there aren't characters with super powers.

But I still agree, I want to see a f!ght longer then 25 seconds. Only f!ght we actually got to see was Peter putting the beats on Sylar during the Villains volume.
An the f!ght in Season 1 finale & the f!ght with HRG in Season 3
 04-29-2009, 05:02 PM         #1407
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally watched the episode...:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

*raises hand*

Um... remember when HRG died and then they gave him Claire's blood and he came back to life? Couldn't they have just done that again with Nathan?

I the only one who thinks k!lling Sylar's character is a stupid idea?

If the plan was for him to die, he should've done so at the end of S1. Why? Because he was a popular character. Yet, he could now potentially die for seemingly nothing. I always thought it would've been cool for Sylar to be REDEEMED and made a hero. It was Sylar's redemption that kept me watching this crap TV show for so long. I quit watching regularly when he became bad again . . . and became good again . . . and became bad again . . . well, you know where I'm going.

The death is stupid. If they were gonna k!ll someone, it should've been Tracy, Claire, Parkman, Mohinder (and his voice overs), or Ando. Quite frankly, any one other than Sylar. He was the best character. It's like Ben dying on Lost.

The ending with Sylar is just lame, but at least they had the good sense NOT to pull the "let's cure him with Claire's blood" thing. Then again, when Sylar looks at the clock, it pretty much ruined it again. Granted, we all probably know it was an inevitablility that Sylar would reemerge, but c'mon...they couldn't wait more than the length of a commercial break to introduce that?!?!? Ridiculous.

Anyone catch how Angela has repeatedly mentioned doing ANYTHING to protect her children? Funny, because for the last 3 1/2 volumes, she's been trying to stick it to Peter royally.

Basically, this last season was one gigantic clusterf**k that tried to do some course correcting towards the end. If it returns, I'll give it one more chance, but if it doesn't, I can't say I'll be all that upset.

Oh, and not showing the f!ght scene again was epically lame.

I expect hate from the comic book nerds on here that try to defend this show so don't let me down...
 04-29-2009, 05:14 PM         #1408
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 subway series said:
stupid post

either u just watch and dont absorb

or you are new to the program
I've watched since day 1

it has it's positives and negatives...but at the end of the day it's just a TV show
 04-29-2009, 05:42 PM         #1409
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:

*raises hand*

Um... remember when HRG died and then they gave him Claire's blood and he came back to life? Couldn't they have just done that again with Nathan?

If the plan was for him to die, he should've done so at the end of S1. Why? Because he was a popular character. Yet, he could now potentially die for seemingly nothing. I always thought it would've been cool for Sylar to be REDEEMED and made a hero. It was Sylar's redemption that kept me watching this crap TV show for so long. I quit watching regularly when he became bad again . . . and became good again . . . and became bad again . . . well, you know where I'm going.

The death is stupid. If they were gonna k!ll someone, it should've been Tracy, Claire, Parkman, Mohinder (and his voice overs), or Ando. Quite frankly, any one other than Sylar. He was the best character. It's like Ben dying on Lost.

The ending with Sylar is just lame, but at least they had the good sense NOT to pull the "let's cure him with Claire's blood" thing. Then again, when Sylar looks at the clock, it pretty much ruined it again. Granted, we all probably know it was an inevitablility that Sylar would reemerge, but c'mon...they couldn't wait more than the length of a commercial break to introduce that?!?!? Ridiculous.

Anyone catch how Angela has repeatedly mentioned doing ANYTHING to protect her children? Funny, because for the last 3 1/2 volumes, she's been trying to stick it to Peter royally.

Basically, this last season was one gigantic clusterf**k that tried to do some course correcting towards the end. If it returns, I'll give it one more chance, but if it doesn't, I can't say I'll be all that upset.

I expect hate from the comic book nerds on here that try to defend this show so don't let me down...
Monhinder's voice overs are the best s**t he does on the show period lol. Ali Larter's characters are some good tv, she should never be k!lled off.
 9 years ago '06        #1410
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 DHARMA said:

*raises hand*

The first volume of season 3 was f**king dope but the second half of the season had some hits and misses and the overall plot for it was a rehash of season 1s plot except the US government replaces the company. Sylar will be back and the question is how long will it take and hopefully they have more than just that in store for season 4 I wanna see a new even more badass villain that puts sylar to shame sort of like an Apocalypse from X Men and I want Peter to find out about sylar k!llin nathan then battling him (on screen) to the death.
 9 years ago '06        #1411
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
Nathan is not coming back, The real one at least, not matter what. Because that would be too much of an scapegoat, if someones died give him Clarie blood. And im pretty sure your never gonna see a big cgi/special effects f!ght on NBC. Its just too Sci Fi. The show is Sci Fi/Fiction, but their show is trying to lean more on the drama part. Its just...I don't know how to put it into words, but just think about any show like that with huge battles, they are on Sci Fi/HBO/ShowTime, or they don't last that long.
 9 years ago '08        #1412
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DHARMA said:

*raises hand*

LOL @ you calling anyone a nerd when you spend countless sleepless nights writing history lesson on "Lost". Your whole posting steez is a joke.
 9 years ago '08        #1413
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
The first volume of season 3 was f**king dope but the second half of the season had some hits and misses and the overall plot for it was a rehash of season 1s plot except the US government replaces the company. Sylar will be back and the question is how long will it take and hopefully they have more than just that in store for season 4 I wanna see a new even more badass villain that puts sylar to shame sort of like an Apocalypse from X Men and I want Peter to find out about sylar k!llin nathan then battling him (on screen) to the death.
You can't top Sylar. There's just no way. Dude was one of the most unique and frightening villains ever brought on screen. In the Heroes world, Sylar will never be topped.
 04-29-2009, 08:16 PM         #1414
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
LOL @ you calling anyone a nerd when you spend countless sleepless nights writing history lesson on "Lost". Your whole posting steez is a joke.
You ever wrote a paper in your life (other than your lame attempts to theorize something on BX), graduate 8th grade, high school even?
 04-29-2009, 10:21 PM         #1415
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u've got a whole alias devoted to a tv show

dude is living in a glass house poppin off shotgun shells
 9 years ago '06        #1416
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 KarteL13 said:
You can't top Sylar. There's just no way. Dude was one of the most unique and frightening villains ever brought on screen. In the Heroes world, Sylar will never be topped.
Wouldnt say that.

Some say Nathan was like Tony Stark and I agree. Would you say HRG is like Nick Fury?

Last edited by Isiah61; 04-30-2009 at 12:40 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #1417
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
man i hope there is some gully villians in season 4

i do want someone that could just make sylar look like shyt

and when peter finds out that sylar k!lled nathan

they definely need a epic scene for that
 9 years ago '09        #1418
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
if im not misteken.. as much as i didnt really like the ending but i can see where they going with this, by making sylar nathan.... then most likely lettin sylar regain his memory... then making it a sylar/nathan..vs peter.. petrelli showdown.. they gonna use the whole nathan/sylar thing for another season of tears.. from angela claire and peter..as for the f!ght scene.. what more could u expect?.. Sylar had electricity.. the petrelli's had flight.. sylar baked their a.sses.. point blank period hence peter on the floor.. nathan thinkin he did the right thing by flying out the window with sylar.. but sylar comes back with the neck slice.. nice and clean..

but if it isnt noticed.. sylar is the one who is the invisible thread.. he's the one that changes the future due to his actions..

remember.. 5 years gone.. nathan,presidency,and sylar mentioning him k!lling nathan.. and now i could see where peter could possibly get the scar from..that is if he dont gain regeneration from claire or if he aint do it yet...
 9 years ago '08        #1419
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DHARMA said:
You ever wrote a paper in your life (other than your lame attempts to theorize something on BX), graduate 8th grade, high school even?
irony at its finest.

You want lame attempts at theorizing something on BX? Read all of your posts in the LOST threads.

I mean, son, you can write full fledged essays trying to decipher a freaken TV show. Your name, your sig, your avi....all dedicated to a TV show.

Go out and meet people...find a girl. Rent a movie. Do something with your life.
 9 years ago '08        #1420
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Isiah61 said:
Wouldnt say that.

Some say Nathan was like Tony Stark and I agree. Would you say HRG is like Nick Fury?
Yes, he was frightening. Not to me but to many, dude was just a creepy character. And unique in a sense that he k!lled in cold blood to steal other's powers.

You can't top that. Not in the Heroes world.

As far Nick Fury...I wouldn't know. I know little about the character.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy