Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-28-2009, 11:43 AM         #1381
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCheeba said:
well ima sum up the season finale.. cuz if people didnt peep the title " the invisible thread" hence meaning all the string theories they made.. this is the one theory that they did not see.. all because everyone kept trying to change the outcome..

sylar/peter/nathan.. i knew nathan was gonna die. he died 2 times already.. but if u ask me.. something was pretty gay about the scene.. i love the clean neck chop but yo.. how u gonna have sylar become nathan.. i thought parkman was gonna trap nathan inside sylar's mind.. that would of made sense.. but with that archelogical power s**t.. where he grabs suttin and gets its history.. .. he gonna end up touchin something sylar owns.. and slowly but surely become sylar again.. like 5 years gone.. peter vs sylar.. the quote sylar had said in the beginning.. is now coming to play.. as for pete and his powers.. that s**t is more confusing than lesbians trying to explain linsday lohan's bis3xual drama affair.. but if im not mistaken.. i think peter's ability leveled up .. cuz whatever he did to sylar before neutrilizing him with the elephant tranq

plus hasnt anyone noticed.. every future they showed .. bits and parts of it are all all falling into place.. but for different reasons.. more like the butterfly effect... like hiro and ando.. the formula is gone.. they will not be hiro vs ando for the formula.. but there is a reaction for that not happening.. but with hiro.. for those that are confused.. hiro's power is f**king up because of ando and his super charger abilities..
they just need to let hiro become a man and stop sounding like a b***h " but it is my destiny"..n*gga please.. let ando crimson ark everyone lookin like baby goku lol

one last thing.. who seen the CGI on Ali Larters buttcheeks as she was returning into solid form.. did u see the size on them?.... LMAO @ the dude ready to beat like" oh i got some free poontang in da crib yahhhhh" she was never dead.. lol she was always able to manipulate water .. n ice...

if u really ask me .. i learned something from parkman..and the earlier seasons.. the more one gets used to his power.. the stronger it can be... like parkman just was a mind reader.. now look at all the s**t he can do.. mind manipulation..mind trap and mind wipe aka baby haitian lol

the s**t that gets me tight about the show.. is that they display SOO MANY POWERS.. but yet every week we only get to see the same 4 over n over.. Claire regenerating.sylar k!lling.. nathan/peter flying.. and mohinder crying about daddy suresh.. man.. bring back maya.. so i can jerk off during the show at least..
ok ill shut up now as i typed a novel LMAOOOOO
Or you could make the invisible thread title simpler by explaining it is Sylar was the only thing that held everybody together, and now that he is sorta gone, the string that held them together is gone. Just another theory. They keep Nathan around b/c the eventually conclusion that comes into the show is gonna be a Petrelli brother showdown.
 9 years ago '08        #1382
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
BTW, the funniest shyt is when Sylar transforms into someone else and walks around with a goofy but evil grin.

Like when HRG pretended to be him and walked in the office with that same evil grin.

Hilarious.
 9 years ago '06        #1383
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
It was very lame of NBC and the Heroes producers to not show the motherf**king f!ght between Sylar, Nathan, and Peter we havent seen one f**king real battle between anyone this season and we get the chance for a nice battle and all we see is blue lights flashing though a peep hole? f**king bulls**t.
 9 years ago '06        #1384
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Also what was with Sylar getting drugged in the end by Peter? If Sylar had Claire's abiity to heal (and she couldn't get drunk because her liver kept healing ) then wouldn't the same go for Sylar?

Man I have been one of the biggest supporters of Heroes and I loved all of it except for most of this volume 4. I dont know if I should continue watchin this show it keeps letting me down it has all the chances to become amazing like it was in season 1 but it keeps falling short. Im gonna keep watching season 4 but I just feel like its going to turn into Smallville. The battle scene being shown off screen was almost the final straw for me. Volume 4 had a couple good episodes but the overall plot of the volume wasnt satisfying but Volume 3 was amazingly good.
 9 years ago '04        #1385
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 modalee81 said:
It was very lame of NBC and the Heroes producers to not show the motherf**king f!ght between Sylar, Nathan, and Peter we havent seen one f**king real battle between anyone this season and we get the chance for a nice battle and all we see is blue lights flashing though a peep hole? f**king bulls**t.
had this been the first time they jipped us on a f!ght scene i wouldnt be as mad,but the fact that they pretty much k!ll any hope of a major f!ght pretty much is losing this show for me.

no point of having a superhero show if we cant see them scrap
 9 years ago '08        #1386
KarteL13 
space
space
space
yeah, I was a little angry. There was so much build up. And the moment Claire came flying through the door I was amped as fukk. Then we see Peter get shot down and the door is closed. I really let that slide hoping we'd get to see Sylar and Peter face off on some epic battle but peter just hit him with the needle and it was done.

There's no defending that. I'm a huge fan of the show but I was disappointed with the lack of showdown.

But from what I understand, the show had some major budget cuts.

Last edited by KarteL13; 04-28-2009 at 01:37 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1387
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 KarteL13 said:
-They explained it. If Nathan is dead, then all hell breaks lose and there will be "a million dankos" hunting people

-Parkman, HRG, and Angela are the only ones that know Nathan is dead. Everyone thinks Sylar is truly dead.
Oh yeah. Peter doesn't know and I guess they dont want to tell him. Because he could be Nathan, they k!ll Sylar or lock him up and their life's would be good. But what are you gonna do, I'm not writing the show.
 9 years ago '06        #1388
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 billieskeet said:
I actually liked that b/c they left it to your own imagination of what and how it happened. I don't realize why so many ppl hate the Nathan character, is it because he's a big protagonist or ppl just don't like him. I like him b/c he's basically the Tony Stark of the show. He truly believes everything he's doing is right, even though to most ppl his decisions seem very controversial.
Your right. And I don't like Tony Stark ether.

Also Sylar drop some awesome one liners. When HRG asked him(thinking it was Clarie)"how do I know" and he said "Its me" I was dying. And When he k!lled Nathan and said "Clarie is going to be mad at me"

How sick is Sylar for realizing him and Clarie are going to be the only people a live in the future and trying to get with her now. Telling he its going be me and you at the end. So you can try to k!ll me for the next hundred years or get over it now.

I'm think the reason why they don't show major f!ght scenes because shows with s**t like a bunch of crazy s**t going on never do that well, they ended being unbelievable. And move to Sci Fi Channel, and they want to stay on NBC. $$$$$$$/Fans

Last edited by Isiah61; 04-28-2009 at 03:31 PM..
 04-28-2009, 04:37 PM         #1389
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Your right. And I don't like Tony Stark ether.

Also Sylar drop some awesome one liners. When HRG asked him(thinking it was Clarie)"how do I know" and he said "Its me" I was dying. And When he k!lled Nathan and said "Clarie is going to be mad at me"

How sick is Sylar for realizing him and Clarie are going to be the only people a live in the future and trying to get with her now. Telling he its going be me and you at the end. So you can try to k!ll me for the next hundred years or get over it now.

I'm think the reason why they don't show major f!ght scenes because shows with s**t like a bunch of crazy s**t going on never do that well, they ended being unbelievable. And move to Sci Fi Channel, and they want to stay on NBC. $$$$$$$/Fans
Tru I don't believe them doing a full fledge f!ght scene would do well if they overdid it. They didn't show Sylar and Peter's f!ght in the future either.
 9 years ago '04        #1390
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
nathan had adam monroes blood transfused into him after he got burnt saving peter

so why did he not heal?

plus they could've transfused sylar or claire or peters blood to revive him?

parkman is so annoying!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #1391
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 subway series said:
nathan had adam monroes blood transfused into him after he got burnt saving peter

so why did he not heal?

plus they could've transfused sylar or claire or peters blood to revive him?

parkman is so annoying!!!!
I don't know why, but Parkman has become one of my favorite characters on potential alone. Yeah dude is a sucker for love but dude's powers are ill. I never really found him annoying.
 9 years ago '04        #1392
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3909 3909
i find it funny nobody realized that nathan was going to be k!lled. the whole peter/president syler/security thing was hot. the presidents eye was all c*cked and crazy looking. lol.

anyway i'm glad this damn season is over.. I mean its been going on forever much like family guy. They need to go ahead and bring it to a close the interest factor is slipping away fast.
 9 years ago '04        #1393
space
space
also from season 1 nathan should have had Charles Deveaux's power of persuasion/telepathy

parkman always wants to be righteous even though he knows the enemy will come after him
 9 years ago '04        #1394
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
we all know that Sylar will get his memory back and we be Nathan to be able to get what he really want to be President...

one main reason why I think they did not show the f!ght is because they want to save that for the finale of heroes...

@Subway

they did not want to k!ll off Sylar thus why they did not use claire blood to revive Nathan...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 04-28-2009 at 08:20 PM..
 04-28-2009, 08:09 PM         #1395
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get what all the b***hin is about

they never show the climactic f!ghts in the spring seasons....I guess cuz of budget reasons

if u don't like it....don't watch it
 9 years ago '05        #1396
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3254 3254
I thought this finale was f**ken dope..yea they could have showed the f!ght scene but we all know thats not really what this show is about.
 04-28-2009, 08:41 PM         #1397
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait for the Blu-Ray...I know they gonna
have some nice extras from this season
 9 years ago '04        #1398
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
Ali Larter's CGI cheeks did look nice, First thing I noticed!

The thing about Heroes is the finale is not clear until the next seasons premier. They really like to leave you in suspense (while they check 9thWonders for our theories and make changes & tweaks. I believe us fans take this show to the next level) . Nathan should have healed and probably will (what happened to his body?) I'm disappointed with the lack of f!ght scenes but in this economy I understand, Can't have the show cost more than it's bringing in. Plus too much would be overkill, who wants to see a raw azz f!ght scene then watch it fade to a Gay azz Nissan Cube commercial!? I've been down with saving the cheerleader since day 1 so umma be patient & wait too see what they cook up next.
 9 years ago '06        #1399
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 iamcrackmusik said:

they never show the climactic f!ghts in the spring seasons....I guess cuz of budget reasons

Naw man its not that simple. Many of us have watched this show from the beginning and have defended it but them continuing to not show the f!ght scenes even after them promising to show us one is just downright bulls**t. I dont want to stop watching this show its very entertaining but its f**king wack that they have such a great build with these characters and then not show them collide using their various powers. How would you feel if the XMen movies had all the action off screen?

Even if its the budget that runs out they should f**king plan that s**t ahead of time and make some cuts to filler episodes and leave enough for the Finale to f**king dope like Lost does.
 9 years ago '04        #1400
space
space
 iamcrackmusik said:

stupid post

either u just watch and dont absorb

or you are new to the program
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy