most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-27-2009, 09:02 PM         #1361
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@ the black dude havin the r*pe face when he saw ali larter nekkid
 9 years ago '04        #1362
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
oh man they should've known that s**t wasn't going to work with someone as strong minded as sylar and welcome trish back in water form damn she had a.ss
 04-27-2009, 09:03 PM         #1363
eliot ness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol terrible ending. when will they learn. i thought they were going to try to get matt to get in sylars head and find where he moved his death spot
 9 years ago '04        #1364
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
 eliot ness said:
lol terrible ending. when will they learn. i thought they were going to try to get matt to get in sylars head and find where he moved his death spot
should've done that too while they had he chance
 04-27-2009, 09:13 PM         #1365
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !LL MuZ!k said:
WTF!!!
So now they just made Sylar invincible unless they take his head off a la Wolverine Origins?
And how come all of a sudden Sylar can shape shift his clothes too when he couldn't do that at first?
I just hope Peter comes back and
Man if they "Take" Hiro's power, I might actually be done with this show.

Sorry, just felt like b***hing man.
Mystique in Marvel can shapeshift her body clothes and anything that is making contact with her.

And Tracy is gonna be a problem next season "You're number four." She took time off to do obsessed lol, I knew she wasn't dead, she's a beast now.
 04-27-2009, 09:44 PM         #1366
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Mystique in Marvel can shapeshift her body clothes and anything that is making contact with her.

And Tracy is gonna be a problem next season "You're number four." She took time off to do obsessed lol, I knew she wasn't dead, she's a beast now.
yeah that's tight, I guess she learned water power to now.
she's another unstoppable person.
 9 years ago '05        #1367
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
When Peter got Sylar he said "I bet you didn't think I could get that one, did ya?" talking about the shape shifting. I thought they were going to give all his powers back, but since he didn't heal the cuts on his face he must have only got one...

which is going to be a problem in the future for two reason:

a) how are going to get his powers back for him now if "sylar" is gone?
b) won't he realize "nathan" has powers when he goes to shake his hand or some s**t? nathan could only fly... you know sylar still has his powers.
 9 years ago '04        #1368
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
Yep, I think it's obvious Sylar's gonna be up to his old tricks soon enough. Sylar's mind will soon repair itself. It was able to draw up memories just from touching things, I get the feeling it'll come to him soon enough. Obvious his intuitive aptitude isn't gone.

I liked the finale. I am getting sick of the anti-climactic confrontations though. Seriously, it's not like it's such a big f**king deal to show us the f!ght scenes. I'm getting sick of them dodging that. It's a show filled with superpowers and special abilities. The one thing people are gonna wanna see the most is action taking place right in front of us. At least they made it up with a k!ller death scene with Sylar and Nathan. God that was such a clean f**king k!ll.

Happy to see Peter now with Sylar's ability. I think we very well will be seeing a FYG storyline. The only thing I'm kinda mad about is that we had no idea WTF was up with Hiro's situation. I was a little disappointed in that. We're not dealing with halves of formulas anymore, so I guess we won't see Hiro and Ando going against each other, at least I think not. But that huge tidal wave had to come from somewhere; I'm thinking Angela's sister may have something to do with that come volume five, although I dunno what she would be doing in Tokyo.

Oh, and sweet deal on Tracy coming back to get vengeance on everyone. That's gonna be fun to watch. I think I'm going to like her a lot more if she goes through volume five as a villain.

All-in-all, I liked this finale. I just hope they explore Hiro's situation a little more in volume five, perhaps give him a more serious role.
 04-28-2009, 01:21 AM         #1369
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
When Peter got Sylar he said "I bet you didn't think I could get that one, did ya?" talking about the shape shifting. I thought they were going to give all his powers back, but since he didn't heal the cuts on his face he must have only got one...

b) won't he realize "nathan" has powers when he goes to shake his hand or some s**t? nathan could only fly... you know sylar still has his powers.
My friend told me that he got more than one power, but one wat peter was talking about was his "intuitive aptitude", aka his power to figure out how things work. When he grabbed Sylar in the limo, it didn't look like him just absorbing powers, it looked more like when the Petrelli father took Peter's powers. But it could be the shapeshifting too guess we won't know until the next season.
 9 years ago '06        #1370
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
I liked the finale a lot except for the turning Sylar into Nathan BS they pulled.
 9 years ago '06        #1371
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1464 1464
I remember when he first got the morphing power he couldn't change his cloths, but maybe I'm tripping or they got lazy and said f**k it.

ONCE AGAIN they lead up to big f!ght and let us down.

So Peter has Sylar's Power, to take which to take peoples powers and see how things work, yeah?
The ending was (once again I don't want to say bad writing...) why did Sylar have to become Nathan(he dead, not coming back)? Besides the writers not know what else to do to keep Sylar and having it make sense. Why couldn't Peter be Nathan? He doesn't have a life. He wont be missed from a public eye and it makes way more sense, than trying to change a crazy a k!ller into something hes not.

Once again HRG lien to Clarie(shes hella annoying now) and then she gonna b***h about it blah blah blah.

Thinking what they got next. Maybe civil war or people abilitys who don't look human.
 9 years ago '06        #1372
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1464 1464
 I'm The Dan said:

He healed his cuts. Just didn't wipe the blood.

Y'all keep saying Tracy, could be her(If her powers got stronger). Or the third Sister.
 9 years ago '05        #1373
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 746 746
I dont know

kind of feel unsatisfied

it was decent as an episode, but didn't feel it was good enough as a finale

they have the worst season finales lol
 04-28-2009, 07:04 AM         #1375
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how many powers Peter really has now
 9 years ago '04        #1376
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
episode was going good until they got to the Sylar/ Nathan/Peter showdown...I mean WTF NBC...show the god damn f!ght scene
 04-28-2009, 09:43 AM         #1377
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
episode was going good until they got to the Sylar/ Nathan/Peter showdown...I mean WTF NBC...show the god damn f!ght scene
I actually liked that b/c they left it to your own imagination of what and how it happened. I don't realize why so many ppl hate the Nathan character, is it because he's a big protagonist or ppl just don't like him. I like him b/c he's basically the Tony Stark of the show. He truly believes everything he's doing is right, even though to most ppl his decisions seem very controversial.
 9 years ago '08        #1378
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Isiah61 said:
I remember when he first got the morphing power he couldn't change his cloths, but maybe I'm tripping or they got lazy and said f**k it.

ONCE AGAIN they lead up to big f!ght and let us down.

So Peter has Sylar's Power, to take which to take peoples powers and see how things work, yeah?
The ending was (once again I don't want to say bad writing...) why did Sylar have to become Nathan(he dead, not coming back)? Besides the writers not know what else to do to keep Sylar and having it make sense. Why couldn't Peter be Nathan? He doesn't have a life. He wont be missed from a public eye and it makes way more sense, than trying to change a crazy a k!ller into something hes not.

Once again HRG lien to Clarie(shes hella annoying now) and then she gonna b***h about it blah blah blah.

Thinking what they got next. Maybe civil war or people abilitys who don't look human.
-They explained it. If Nathan is dead, then all hell breaks lose and there will be "a million dankos" hunting people

-Parkman, HRG, and Angela are the only ones that know Nathan is dead. Everyone thinks Sylar is truly dead.
 9 years ago '05        #1379
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 KarteL13 said:
-They explained it. If Nathan is dead, then all hell breaks lose and there will be "a million dankos" hunting people

-Parkman, HRG, and Angela are the only ones that know Nathan is dead. Everyone thinks Sylar is truly dead.
Also, the only reason Sylar could be Nathan because he has the power to know the history of whatever he's touching, o he knows every detail of Nathan's life--naturally he's the only one fit to be Nathan since he knows every inkling of the man.
 9 years ago '09        #1380
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
well ima sum up the season finale.. cuz if people didnt peep the title " the invisible thread" hence meaning all the string theories they made.. this is the one theory that they did not see.. all because everyone kept trying to change the outcome..

sylar/peter/nathan.. i knew nathan was gonna die. he died 2 times already.. but if u ask me.. something was pretty gay about the scene.. i love the clean neck chop but yo.. how u gonna have sylar become nathan.. i thought parkman was gonna trap nathan inside sylar's mind.. that would of made sense.. but with that archelogical power s**t.. where he grabs suttin and gets its history.. .. he gonna end up touchin something sylar owns.. and slowly but surely become sylar again.. like 5 years gone.. peter vs sylar.. the quote sylar had said in the beginning.. is now coming to play.. as for pete and his powers.. that s**t is more confusing than lesbians trying to explain linsday lohan's bis3xual drama affair.. but if im not mistaken.. i think peter's ability leveled up .. cuz whatever he did to sylar before neutrilizing him with the elephant tranq

plus hasnt anyone noticed.. every future they showed .. bits and parts of it are all all falling into place.. but for different reasons.. more like the butterfly effect... like hiro and ando.. the formula is gone.. they will not be hiro vs ando for the formula.. but there is a reaction for that not happening.. but with hiro.. for those that are confused.. hiro's power is f**king up because of ando and his super charger abilities..
they just need to let hiro become a man and stop sounding like a b***h " but it is my destiny"..n*gga please.. let ando crimson ark everyone lookin like baby goku lol

one last thing.. who seen the CGI on Ali Larters buttcheeks as she was returning into solid form.. did u see the size on them?.... LMAO @ the dude ready to beat like" oh i got some free poontang in da crib yahhhhh" she was never dead.. lol she was always able to manipulate water .. n ice...

if u really ask me .. i learned something from parkman..and the earlier seasons.. the more one gets used to his power.. the stronger it can be... like parkman just was a mind reader.. now look at all the s**t he can do.. mind manipulation..mind trap and mind wipe aka baby haitian lol

the s**t that gets me tight about the show.. is that they display SOO MANY POWERS.. but yet every week we only get to see the same 4 over n over.. Claire regenerating.sylar k!lling.. nathan/peter flying.. and mohinder crying about daddy suresh.. man.. bring back maya.. so i can jerk off during the show at least..
ok ill shut up now as i typed a novel LMAOOOOO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago