Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1261
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
it was an ok episode, gave un some info on how the company was made...
 9 years ago '08        #1262
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 modalee81 said:
Episode was good if yall have been following the show since season 1 and actually care about the backstory and mystery of the show and not just the special effects of sylar k!llin people
:agreement6::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #1263
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
I thought the build-up was great, I thought the flashbacks were great. It's nice to have a bit more clarity on Charles Deveaux' ability. There was speculation, but I think it's pretty evident now that he possessed telepathy.

The only thing I thought was bad was the anti-climactic meeting with Alice. I felt it served no purpose, it really opened no doors to any real revelations or future set-ups. We basically just got a backstory on Angela that explained a current situation that got no closure. Ugh. Heroes has been letting me down again. I liked how we now understand the whole "socks" ordeal from season one. Clever writing. But still nothing really came out of meeting Alice. I hope she's going to be a villain next season, because I felt that was just pointless.

Last scene with the family at the table discussing things was nice, but Sylar's shenanigans always wins. Just thirty seconds of Sylar in Nathan form outshined everything. LOL.

Good episode, bad attempt at closure to the sister story and a very interesting ending...
 9 years ago '04        #1264
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 250 250
So Angelas 65 years old or so? Shes looking alright for that age.
 9 years ago '08        #1265
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 R-iZZy said:
I thought the build-up was great, I thought the flashbacks were great. It's nice to have a bit more clarity on Charles Deveaux' ability. There was speculation, but I think it's pretty evident now that he possessed telepathy.

The only thing I thought was bad was the anti-climactic meeting with Alice. I felt it served no purpose, it really opened no doors to any real revelations or future set-ups. We basically just got a backstory on Angela that explained a current situation that got no closure. Ugh. Heroes has been letting me down again. I liked how we now understand the whole "socks" ordeal from season one. Clever writing. But still nothing really came out of meeting Alice. I hope she's going to be a villain next season, because I felt that was just pointless.

Last scene with the family at the table discussing things was nice, but Sylar's shenanigans always wins. Just thirty seconds of Sylar in Nathan form outshined everything. LOL.

Good episode, bad attempt at closure to the sister story and a very interesting ending...
I think you missed the point about Alice and what the overall theme was. It brought everyone together and it seemed like everyone forgave everyone for all the bulls**t that has gone on.

-Mohinder admitted to being a failure

-Peter and Nathan kind of coming to terms with each other

-Nathan and HRG admitting their little plan flopped

-Claire coming to terms with HRG and herself

To Angela, it was releasing the demons of her past but the overall purpose was to bring everyone together.

Damn, now that I think of it, this episode was great.
 9 years ago '04        #1266
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
Alice, in no way, made a connection to me with the theme you just made. She ended up not forgiving Angela. Yes, this episode serves as a beginning point where the Petrelli family come together and put the past behind them, but this whole hunt for Alice ordeal had nothing to do with them doing that. What this episode served as was a backstory for how The Company was formed and how Angela came to be who she was. But they could've easily told that story without introducing a waste of a character like her sister. Just didn't think it was worth noting that she was still alive if they weren't gonna do anything with it.

Still a good episode, but not that good.
 04-14-2009, 11:16 AM         #1267
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they tried to tie up loose ends but made a plot hole concerning sureshes dad. in the first season it was implied that sylar was the first special person he ever met and his research was basically just theories. but in this episode it was shown that he already knew people existed with special powers.

also they really really really need to k!ll off claire, she is bringing the whole show down. hrg and nathan are talking about real issues and here she goes babbling about her feeling for the one millionth time.
 9 years ago '08        #1268
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 RonMexicoQB said:
they tried to tie up loose ends but made a plot hole concerning sureshes dad. in the first season it was implied that sylar was the first special person he ever met and his research was basically just theories. but in this episode it was shown that he already knew people existed with special powers.

also they really really really need to k!ll off claire, she is bringing the whole show down. hrg and nathan are talking about real issues and here she goes babbling about her feeling for the one millionth time.
Mr. Haitian
 04-14-2009, 12:01 PM         #1269
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Mr. Haitian
well i guess your right in that point. not the haitian but that devouix guy probably wiped his memory.
 9 years ago '06        #1270
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
The Haitian had been used by the company for over 25 years since they found him as child he most likely was the one that wiped out peoples memories.

As far as Alice is concerned I agree with what some of yall said that the meeting between her and Angela in present time was anticlimactic and didnt serve much of a purpose. It could have been much better than what they did with it.
 9 years ago '04        #1271
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
im a stoner so i forget things

who is Charles Deveaux again?
i know i have heard his name somwhere on this show...
damn i really need to stop smoking the bong so much... or i need to rewatch some eps

can someone help me jog my memory??????
 9 years ago '04        #1272
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
agreed the whole Alice thing was just whatever for me...it didnt matter to me whether she was still alive or not cause she served no purpose. unless she's going to flood the earth or some crazy sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #1273
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
 restless4207 said:

damn i really need to stop smoking the bong so much... or i need to rewatch some eps

If you remember from the very first episode, Charles Deveaux was the old, black dude that Peter was nursing on his sickbed. He was Simone's father.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 04-14-2009 at 01:48 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #1274
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 restless4207 said:

Charles is that old dude in season 1 who peter was taking care of. He had a daugther named Simone who Peter and Isaac were f!ghting over.
 9 years ago '05        #1275
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3235 3235
I get what you guys are saying about Alice, but even though Angela said she'll never see her again, I doubt we won't see her again. The writers will do something to incorporate her sometime in the future.
 04-14-2009, 03:41 PM         #1276
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
The Haitian had been used by the company for over 25 years since they found him as child he most likely was the one that wiped out peoples memories.

As far as Alice is concerned I agree with what some of yall said that the meeting between her and Angela in present time was anticlimactic and didnt serve much of a purpose. It could have been much better than what they did with it.
well of course he wiped peoples memories because we saw him do it. but the company was around more then 25 years so i'm guessing the first mind wipes were done by charles with his ability. and im sure daddy suresh and the soldiers were part of the first.
 9 years ago '04        #1277
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 R-iZZy said:
If you remember from the very first episode, Charles Deveaux was the old, black dude that Peter was nursing on his sickbed. He was Simone's father.
OHHH YAAA
thanks man that just made 100% sense now lol

simone was doable..
i would of bent it like beckham

Last edited by restless4207; 04-14-2009 at 04:08 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1278
That Nigga 390 heat pts390
space
space
$6,551 | Props total: 16411 16411
man what was the f**kin point of having alice...s**t this episode was great but wud've been 10 times better without her...all this could've been told without her being alive.

AND SERIOUSLY..what stupid b***h lives 50 years like that..damn that was the most unrealistic s**t so far in heroes..
 9 years ago '06        #1279
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
 restless4207 said:
OHHH YAAA
thanks man that just made 100% sense now lol

simone was doable..
i would of bent it like beckham
:applause:

[pic - click to view]

04-14-2009, 06:18 PM         #1280
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
:applause:

[pic - click to view]

she can have many of my kids
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy