Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1221
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
Great episode...maybe the best so far this yr
 04-06-2009, 09:07 PM         #1222
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I wish they would f**king k!ll Danko already.
They have all had a chance to k!ll him at this point.

And I guess they are going to neuter hiro and just make him be able to "stop" time now instead of "bend" it and ONLY when the baby parkman is "happy". They f**ked him off good. lol

Oh well. As strong as the story has been this volume. I don't see this show lasting too many more seasons.

I wish it would, but I just don't see it, the action is moving too slow and they have "handicapped" the strongest and favorite characters (excluding Sylar).

Side Note: Looks like Angela's sister is going to be a ghost. lol
 04-06-2009, 10:08 PM         #1223
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Parkman got Danko good.
 9 years ago '06        #1224
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
I'm glad they starting to break down danko. i think noah will be okay cus he knows his family is still there and they love him. i wonder why they have to know where they come from though...
 9 years ago '08        #1225
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
yo, I couldn't stop laughing when HRG walked in with that grin on his face pretending to be Sylar.
 9 years ago '04        #1226
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 588 588
Slow, boring episode. Only thing enjoyable really was Sylar's mind games with Bennet. Other than that, this episode was a complete drag. That baby/Hiro/Ando s**t got on my nerves quick.

Gah! Couldn't stand this episode.

LMAO @ Noah crying over the phone while trying to talk to his son. That s**t had me rollin'.
 9 years ago '08        #1227
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I enjoyed this episode, everyone's starting to come together again. I wonder what the big secret is lol. Uhh..Sylar is the f**king man as usual. Can't wait for the episode called "I Am Sylar"

Last edited by AyeDre; 04-07-2009 at 02:50 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #1228
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i said the same thing to my boy last nite.. i told him if this season doesnt pick up in the next 3 episodes.. then i do believe this will be the last season.. the last 2 eps have been pretty slow.. but i hope it makes a turn for the better..
 04-07-2009, 11:37 AM         #1229
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said:
i said the same thing to my boy last nite.. i told him if this season doesnt pick up in the next 3 episodes.. then i do believe this will be the last season.. the last 2 eps have been pretty slow.. but i hope it makes a turn for the better..
they have at least one season already shot and 3 more already written, they're ratings are still in competition with the best, they're not canceling they show anytime soon no matter how bad you may think it is from your perspective. For them to be canceled their ratings have to be cut to a quarter of what it is now, which is not gonna happen in three episodes.
 9 years ago '06        #1230
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
I cant wait to see what the hell they are digging up at Coyote Sands and what the hell is going to happen with Angelas sister.
 9 years ago '08        #1231
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
they have at least one season already shot and 3 more already written, they're ratings are still in competition with the best, they're not canceling they show anytime soon no matter how bad you may think it is from your perspective. For them to be canceled their ratings have to be cut to a quarter of what it is now, which is not gonna happen in three episodes.
Sorry bro, their ratings have been dropping significantly. They are steadily floating in the 6 milly range but they are doing ok in some of the important age groups.

The thing that is keeping NBC from pulling the plug is internet viewing, overseas, and Brian Fuller.

But their ratings are the worst for a prime time show and Heroes is one of the most expensive shows to produce. Kind of sucks because they really turned it around with the volume.
 9 years ago '06        #1232
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Heroes is the best show NBC has there is no way they cancel it. Heroes will be back for a 4th season.
 04-07-2009, 12:18 PM         #1233
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Sorry bro, their ratings have been dropping significantly. They are steadily floating in the 6 milly range but they are doing ok in some of the important age groups.

The thing that is keeping NBC from pulling the plug is internet viewing, overseas, and Brian Fuller.

But their ratings are the worst for a prime time show and Heroes is one of the most expensive shows to produce. Kind of sucks because they really turned it around with the volume.
Yeah, they've dropped, but not enough to be canceled. I've seen the ratings comparing now to season 1, significant difference yes, but I"m willing to bet money they have at least two seasons more. And you're right, they tests ratings more than just by regular ratings now, they're trying to track TiVo and DVRs, internet views, international, so like I said they have at least two more seasons. I'd rather the 4400 anyway me personally, I need a sci-fi fix even if it's subpar, might start catching battlestar gallactica from season 1
 9 years ago '08        #1234
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
Yeah, they've dropped, but not enough to be canceled. I've seen the ratings comparing now to season 1, significant difference yes, but I"m willing to bet money they have at least two seasons more. And you're right, they tests ratings more than just by regular ratings now, they're trying to track TiVo and DVRs, internet views, international, so like I said they have at least two more seasons. I'd rather the 4400 anyway me personally, I need a sci-fi fix even if it's subpar, might start catching battlestar gallactica from season 1
The 4400 did something Heroes should of done; have a bigger picture.

Kind of like Lost with the Island. The 4400 had the whole future was in danger and had a lot of mysterious characters. I kind of see the 4400 as a Heroes season 1 stretched out.

But I knew Heroes was going to drop the minute season 1 ended. Its too difficult to have a consistent serial drama that involves super powered humans. Especially since you'll be closely watched on how creative you get without dipping into the *cough* x-men/superman/comic genre pool. *cough*

IMO, they should end it at 5. Work hard on season 4 to get the ratings up and end it with a bang.

Lost was originally planned for 5 seasons and Supernatural is done after 5 seasons. To me, those are 2 of the best shows out right now.

Last edited by KarteL13; 04-07-2009 at 12:32 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1235
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Yes the only problem i see with Heroes is that they do not have a bigger picture if they could work one getting something laid out on where the grand scheme of the whole show is going and end it at season 5 or 6 it would be much better
 04-07-2009, 01:36 PM         #1236
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do wish Heroes had a plan like that 5 or 6 seasons then out, but it looks like they're going for the ER/Law and Order approach and make it past season 10. To me I don't think they show is quality enough to have ten seasons. B4 4400 was canceled they were gonna have 1 more season to end it all, I wish they did, I'm bout to by the novel just so I can see what it's bout.
 9 years ago '06        #1237
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
I never really like 4400 it just seemed cheap production wise
 9 years ago '08        #1238
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
I never really like 4400 it just seemed cheap production wise
It did. The acting was subpar and it overall seemed second rate compared to Heroes. But the overall story was better IMO. The way they unlocked characters was also pretty dope.
 9 years ago '08        #1239
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
I do wish Heroes had a plan like that 5 or 6 seasons then out, but it looks like they're going for the ER/Law and Order approach and make it past season 10. To me I don't think they show is quality enough to have ten seasons. B4 4400 was canceled they were gonna have 1 more season to end it all, I wish they did, I'm bout to by the novel just so I can see what it's bout.
Yeah, considering Tim Kring's other show "Crossing Jordan" went 6 seasons and I believe was planned for more kind of proves that Heroes was meant for a longer lasting drama.
 04-07-2009, 03:10 PM         #1240
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
It did. The acting was subpar and it overall seemed second rate compared to Heroes. But the overall story was better IMO. The way they unlocked characters was also pretty dope.
I disagree with that. one of the main reason I like 4400 more was that it was far and away more realistic. Too many ppl get passes in Heroes as far as death is concerned. It's not that many coincidences in the world lol. Then when someone does die it's so anticlamactic (D.L., Jessica) They did better with Daphne's death and we all know Tracy ain't dead.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago