Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1181
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
 KarteL13 said:
I'm calling it right now:

Sylar died in this past episode. Don't let Danko fool you...he stuck that knife in his head and let the shape shifter get away.
he put that knife in his head to make people think that sylar was dead. when he shot the shape shifter sylar was bout to open his head up. the shape shifter doesnt take people powers he just took what they look like

sylar is alive and well plus he the one that makes the show good
 9 years ago '05        #1182
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 633 633
yo that was a ill episode...lookin forward where they are going with all this...5 years gone or flip it and do somethin else..imo i wanna c sylar k!ll nathan become pres but have sylar shapeshift into peter when he k!lls nathan so pete is on the run and sylar is on his way 2 pres will peter is a fugitive
 9 years ago '08        #1183
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Raziel said:
he put that knife in his head to make people think that sylar was dead. when he shot the shape shifter sylar was bout to open his head up. the shape shifter doesnt take people powers he just took what they look like

sylar is alive and well plus he the one that makes the show good
How did Sylar get his power without dude's skull being open?

I might of been reaching with the dead stuff but I think Sylar is caught. Don't let Danko fool you.

And watch the episode again...a lot of the stuff didn't seem right so I'm expecting some shocking revelations.
 9 years ago '05        #1184
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
No way they k!ll of Sylar. He's the best character on the show.
 9 years ago '06        #1185
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 KarteL13 said:
How did Sylar get his power without dude's skull being open?

I might of been reaching with the dead stuff but I think Sylar is caught. Don't let Danko fool you.

And watch the episode again...a lot of the stuff didn't seem right so I'm expecting some shocking revelations.
sylar learned to take powers without k!lling people (or even touching them) when he was locked in the cell with Elle at Pinehurst. Papa Patrelli knew he would learn how to do this. he only lets people feel the pain when he wants them to, which is most of the time. it was a pretty major plot point...
 9 years ago '04        #1186
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 illathruz said:
sylar learned to take powers without k!lling people (or even touching them) when he was locked in the cell with Elle at Pinehurst. Papa Patrelli knew he would learn how to do this. he only lets people feel the pain when he wants them to, which is most of the time. it was a pretty major plot point...
yea, but even when he did it by touchin them, he still didnt know how it worked even though he had the power. it took him so long to learn the eletric power so i doubt he learned shapeshiftin so quick.
 9 years ago '06        #1187
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Venom said:
yea, but even when he did it by touchin them, he still didnt know how it worked even though he had the power. it took him so long to learn the eletric power so i doubt he learned shapeshiftin so quick.
that was 12 months prior to the shape shifting event. sylar managed to subdue his father, and the puppet master, 2 of the most sinister villains. sylar knew before everybody that there was a shapeshifter... so even if it takes him a while to learn the power, we don't know how long he was practicing for.

i think its pretty obvious that sylar is still alive. noah thinks he's dead, but he can't believe it. this is a classic plot twist in hundreds of movies.

what i really want to know, is why noah double crossed angela, but then let her and peter go.
 9 years ago '04        #1188
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 illathruz said:
that was 12 months prior to the shape shifting event. sylar managed to subdue his father, and the puppet master, 2 of the most sinister villains. sylar knew before everybody that there was a shapeshifter... so even if it takes him a while to learn the power, we don't know how long he was practicing for.

i think its pretty obvious that sylar is still alive. noah thinks he's dead, but he can't believe it. this is a classic plot twist in hundreds of movies.

what i really want to know, is why noah double crossed angela, but then let her and peter go.
how can you practice shapeshiftin if you dont have that power? that dont makes sense

noah didnt double cross angela, it was sort of angela's idea for him to turn her in to gain danko's trust but he already done it before she said so
 9 years ago '08        #1189
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 567 567
Sylar already had the shapeshifting ability so WTF was that? LOL... Remember the fat girl he k!lled after she stiched him up? I know her power was more based on creating illusions, but she could still alter her appearance and make you see whatever.

of course I understand why since it was all apart of making it seem like Sylar was dead.
 04-01-2009, 05:26 AM         #1190
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:

I don't think anyone is doubting Sylar is gone from the show. But it's understandable the episode threw people off a little bit. Threw me off for a while

When the bold midget was with 'Sylar', went outside and shot him, then Sylar showed up i had to do a double take.

I thought there was some twist too it.
 04-01-2009, 07:58 AM         #1191
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I don't think anyone is doubting Sylar is gone from the show. But it's understandable the episode threw people off a little bit. Threw me off for a while

When the bold midget was with 'Sylar', went outside and shot him, then Sylar showed up i had to do a double take.

I thought there was some twist too it.
lmao @ the "bold midget"
 9 years ago '05        #1192
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
 tj.iscool said:
next episode should be good
I wonder who the sister is & what she can do
obviously her power is flying and she has wings........isnt that why the camera focused on the glass image of that angel in the church
 9 years ago '08        #1193
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 illathruz said:
LOL @ this guy having the nerve of this idiot to pop off in another thread.

Do you know what empathy means? Look it up in the dictionary.

There's a reason why Sylar doesn't use this empathic mimicry: because he's a nut-head who only cares for his own agendas. He doesn't feel what others feel. The only time he was able to use it was when him and Elle had a special bonding moment in which Sylar was able to share her pain and suffering.

Peter is different because its an overall part of his character and personality.

Last edited by KarteL13; 04-01-2009 at 10:31 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #1194
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Sylar already had the shapeshifting ability so WTF was that? LOL... Remember the fat girl he k!lled after she stiched him up? I know her power was more based on creating illusions, but she could still alter her appearance and make you see whatever.

of course I understand why since it was all apart of making it seem like Sylar was dead.
He doesn't have it. He tried obtaining that power while he was infected with the virus so it never worked.
 9 years ago '06        #1195
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
LOL @ this guy having the nerve of this idiot to pop off in another thread.

Do you know what empathy means? Look it up in the dictionary.

There's a reason why Sylar doesn't use this empathic mimicry: because he's a nut-head who only cares for his own agendas. He doesn't feel what others feel. The only time he was able to use it was when him and Elle had a special bonding moment in which Sylar was able to share her pain and suffering.

Peter is different because its an overall part of his character and personality.
listen, the personal attacks aren't going to help you understand basic plot points. its clear that sylar is still alive. in a week or two, when this fact comes to light, best believe that i'm going to give you hate for your arrogance.
 9 years ago '08        #1196
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 illathruz said:
listen, the personal attacks aren't going to help you understand basic plot points. its clear that sylar is still alive. in a week or two, when this fact comes to light, best believe that i'm going to give you hate for your arrogance.
Umm, did you read the part where I said "I might of been reaching with the dead stuff but I think Sylar is caught. Don't let Danko fool you."? Look up a few posts you fukken idiot.
 9 years ago '06        #1197
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Umm, did you read the part where I said "I might of been reaching with the dead stuff but I think Sylar is caught. Don't let Danko fool you."? Look up a few posts you fukken idiot.
1) you are reaching, sylar is not dead
2) you are wrong, sylar is not caught
3) danko didn't fool me, he fooled noah
4) i read your posts and they are still wrong. expect hate in 1 - 2 weeks. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #1198
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 illathruz said:
1) you are reaching, sylar is not dead
2) you are wrong, sylar is not caught
3) danko didn't fool me, he fooled noah
4) i read your posts and they are still wrong. expect hate in 1 - 2 weeks. :greetings10:

Alriiiight. I'm telling you. Something went on this episode from the moment Sylar was able to "Teleport" from the back seat of Danko's car to the rooftop of a building.

Something happened in this episode that will be revealed later. I'm not the only one that noticed it too.
 9 years ago '06        #1199
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Alriiiight. I'm telling you. Something went on this episode from the moment Sylar was able to "Teleport" from the back seat of Danko's car to the rooftop of a building.

Something happened in this episode that will be revealed later. I'm not the only one that noticed it too.
he didn't teleport. he was using mind control. like how the parkan's father did to the speedster at the airpot. wrong again.
 9 years ago '08        #1200
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 illathruz said:
he didn't teleport. he was using mind control. like how the parkan's father did to the speedster at the airpot. wrong again.
WTF? Are you just pulling stuff out of your a.ss now? When did Sylar get that power?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy