Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2008, 02:24 AM         #101
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet mohinder turns into the cloverfield monster or godzilla and starts stomping on buildings and sh*t in japan
 9 years ago '04        #102
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 6813 6813
 un1t27 said:
this show owns all .. but uh after seeing tonights episode .. it was kinda boring.. lol

The German caught a beatdown real quick
There's always that boring/incomplete episode is TV shows they are extending over 1 season

im kinda angy claire is gonna end up being bad....my baby looks scary when she's mean
 9 years ago '07        #103
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 un1t27 said:
this show owns all .. but uh after seeing tonights episode .. it was kinda boring.. lol

The German caught a beatdown real quick

********Spoilers....Maybe********

I know, him and jessie was on AOTS talking about the show saying we gonna see the origins of the villans and knox gets bi*ched and runs away from sylar, jessie trembling when sylar come in the picture, the german dies wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too easily, and the flame guy get re-captured to easy
 9 years ago '07        #104
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
There's always that boring/incomplete episode is TV shows they are extending over 1 season

im kinda angy claire is gonna end up being bad....my baby looks scary when she's mean
 9 years ago '08        #105
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
this show is falling off something serious. I knew they couldn't keep up with season 1
 9 years ago '05        #106
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
its a big improvement from season 2
 09-30-2008, 01:37 PM         #107
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
peters mom, is sylars mom

think it, he has powers, only way he could get powers is from his parents..
 9 years ago '06        #108
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 KarteL13 said:
this show is falling off something serious. I knew they couldn't keep up with season 1
your an idiot the show this season so far is better than season 1 sh*t is gettin good with all the twists
 9 years ago '08        #109
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5302 5302
I've liked the first two episodes so far. The only part I don't really care for is the Parkman scenario, but it looks like that might change soon
 9 years ago '05        #110
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
Am I the only one who thinks it's wack they brought back a power? Isaac from season 1 had the whole paint the future stuff, how this African fellow gonna have the same sh*t? Even if it is somewhat different cuz apparently he only paints Matt's future, but still, same idea and a poor way of recycling sh*t

What I found interesting is the fact that Dr. Zimmerman told Tracy he created her...hmmmmm the plot thickens *rubs hands devilishly*
 9 years ago '08        #111
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Awperator2 said:
peters mom, is sylars mom

think it, he has powers, only way he could get powers is from his parents..
Angela Petrilli is a deceiving biitch. I'm not convinced, yet.
 9 years ago '05        #112
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 633 633
i think ma petrli is using sylar so they can capture the escapes from level 5, she said sumthin bout teaching him 2 control his power so mayb the company will try 2 keep him but we all know that ain't gonna ryde
 9 years ago '04        #113
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Weevil and Kristen Bell on Heroes now...slowly the Veronica Mars Cast will be on heroes.
Well so much for Weevil (Jesse)...
 9 years ago '06        #114
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
decent episode but definately not as good as last weeks. Really the only interesting thing was finding out that nikki/jessica was created and it seems like there may be several different versions of her. I got one question though cuz i forgot, but did they ever say how all the heroes had that tattoo from season 1?? I forget if they ever mentioned how everyone had that tattoo symboled on them and why.
 9 years ago '05        #115
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
it never explained why they received different types but the tattoo is a tracking system.
 10-01-2008, 07:01 AM         #116
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's wack they brought back a power? Isaac from season 1 had the whole paint the future stuff, how this African fellow gonna have the same sh*t? Even if it is somewhat different cuz apparently he only paints Matt's future, but still, same idea and a poor way of recycling sh*t

What I found interesting is the fact that Dr. Zimmerman told Tracy he created her...hmmmmm the plot thickens *rubs hands devilishly*
They are not recycling the power... Sylar and Peter both have that power...
 10-01-2008, 08:38 AM         #117
KRIB-MASTER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First episode had too much going on. Second had you wanting more. This season should be out of control if they keep a good pace like the second episode.
 9 years ago '04        #118
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
 PutYouOnGame said:
I don't think painting the future is the extent of the African dude's power

notice how he had 2 put on his "music" to paint....and when he put the "music" in parkman's ears he went into a trance too

somethin's up with that tapedeck dude is rockin
Must be a Biggie mixtape i often start seeing things when i listen to him haha.

I hate how none of the major characters actually die they just get brought back from the dead due to Claires blood or we find out they had a long lost twin sister.
 9 years ago '05        #119
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 A.O.™ said:
They are not recycling the power... Sylar and Peter both have that power...
Wooow.

Peter absorbs other's powers. That's why he has it.
Sylar can figure out how other people have their powers. That's why he has it.

Their reasons for having it is fully explained due to THEIR own powers. And to the guy earlier in the thread saying the tape deck is the key, I swear Isaac needed music too at first to use the power. Isaac had to learn how to use his power too...Eh it's w/e I'll just wait and see what happens.
 9 years ago '05        #120
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4480 4480
Do y'll remember season 1 when parkman finds molly in the closet when he frst learns how to use his power. Well in that scene where Sylar k!lls her family there is a person frozen solid at the table (like tracy's power) with the top of their head sliced off. Was that some kind of foreshadowing?? cus up until last episode i was wondering how that person was frozen solid like that. Any takers?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy