Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1121
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
so daphne is dead now huh. they shoulda just left her dead when she got bucked. to me that was a waste. i liked that fast b***h.
 03-23-2009, 10:33 PM         #1122
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 born wisdom said:
so daphne is dead now huh. they shoulda just left her dead when she got bucked. to me that was a waste. i liked that fast b***h.
Yea I liked her power too.

Interestin reveal of Rebel, not surprised there.
 9 years ago '08        #1123
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Man, I ain't gonna lie. Daphene flat lining was pretty touching. They offed her off well.
 9 years ago '05        #1124
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
That was a hell of an episode. Alot of loose ends came together in the way that you would expect them to. The daphne illusion was genius. The freezing scene was on some movie s**t. Great episode. 10/10 one of the best of the whole series

LOL@ baby parkman turning Hiro's swag on
 9 years ago '06        #1125
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
That was a very good episode. At first when they showed Rebel was Micah i was a little disappointed but hes definitely a tougher micah whos gone thru puberty now Also Tracy going Ice Queen was dope her power was too good to be offd like that but she did blink after she was shot so maybe she can rebuilt like Ice Man in X Men and there is one more triplet left of Ali Larter.

One thing I am confused about it seemed as though Danko is immune to her freezer powers cuz he came real cavalier and shot her without any effect. Yall think his power is to be immune to all powers?
 03-24-2009, 12:48 AM         #1126
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, finally an episode of heroes that isn't below average to average since the first season. since the first episode of season two every episode had several WTF moments where characters didn't act like themselves or common sense was thrown out the window but this episode was entirely different. it looks like fuller was the piece that was missing, atleast for now.

it looks like sylar might start working for danko next episode.

and tracy is coming back. i heard there was one real death(daphne) and one fake death(tracy) this season.

Last edited by RonMexicoQB; 03-24-2009 at 12:53 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #1127
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 RonMexicoQB said:
wow, finally an episode of heroes that isn't below average to average since the first season. since the first episode of season two every episode had several WTF moments where characters didn't act like themselves or common sense was thrown out the window but this episode was entirely different. it looks like fuller was the piece that was missing, atleast for now.

and tracy is coming back. i heard there was one real death(daphne) and one fake death(tracy) this season.
I don't know about you but I've been loving this volume. Its been great to me, IMO.

And there's one more death that will happen by this end of this episode. Tracy's is the obvious fake one. WIth Daphene gone, I wonder who's next?
 9 years ago '06        #1128
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
Im hoping Mamma Petrelli or Mohinder get k!lled off
 9 years ago '08        #1129
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Old lady petrilli go hard i like her i hope danko dies lol or nathan but i liked this episode even though my Daphnee died...she s3xy and Ice woman died too but...doesn't really seem like that. I'm mad that Sylar wasn't in this episode.
 9 years ago '04        #1130
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
next week esp looked like Sylar is back, might joined Dinko just so he can take powers and looks like he wants to be the only one with ability...
 03-24-2009, 09:36 AM         #1131
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was the first episode that didn't have claire and the first episode in a long while that i really enjoyed, coincidence?

not to me, they won't do it but they really need to find a way to k!ll off claire. she is by far the worst character on the show.i don't know if its the actress thats playing her fault, that hayden chick looks good but can't act, or there writing her that annoying and needy.

i would say the same about peter but peter got potential to be bad a.ss
 03-24-2009, 09:46 AM         #1132
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonMexicoQB said:
this was the first episode that didn't have claire and the first episode in a long while that i really enjoyed, coincidence?

not to me, they won't do it but they really need to find a way to k!ll off claire. she is by far the worst character on the show.i don't know if its the actress thats playing her fault, that hayden chick looks good but can't act, or there writing her that annoying and needy.

i would say the same about peter but peter got potential to be bad a.ss
I think it's the part she plays, cuz I've seen her in other parts and she was no where near that annoying.
 03-24-2009, 09:59 AM         #1133
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
One thing I am confused about it seemed as though Danko is immune to her freezer powers cuz he came real cavalier and shot her without any effect. Yall think his power is to be immune to all powers?
How would you think that? He came in after everything happened...therefore, he wasn't affected by anything. By that logic, then Claire's dad has powers too. This just seems dumb to even respond to.
 03-24-2009, 10:11 AM         #1134
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
ima motherf**kin genius

and damn that n*gga grew up, voice deep as f**k
Are you serious? Deep voice lol. He still sounds like a 10 year old
 03-24-2009, 10:12 AM         #1135
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great episode. Notice how Clare was no where to be found?
 9 years ago '08        #1136
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
I almost cried when Daphne died :(
 9 years ago '08        #1137
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Im hoping Mamma Petrelli or Mohinder get k!lled off
You are trippin'. Mama Petrelli has been one of the dopest characters on the show.
 9 years ago '08        #1138
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 r a n c i d said:
Great episode. Notice how Clare was no where to be found?
Neither was Nathan.
 9 years ago '08        #1139
KarteL13 
space
space
space
They can do so much with Micah's character. They can make him into a Batman/Tony Stark type hero. Dude can control pretty much any electronic device. Give him a suit!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #1140
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 KarteL13 said:
They can do so much with Micah's character. They can make him into a Batman/Tony Stark type hero. Dude can control ALL electronic devices. Give him a suit!!!!

fixed...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy