Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1061
skamgdi 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
did anyone notice on the previews for next epi. that ando did a hadoken type thing with his power and hit someone?
 9 years ago '08        #1062
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 youngvito18 said:
wait,..........so nathan is fired now?????? i mean he got that danko dude fired so even if he could fly why would anyone believe danko, he's just an disgruntled ex-employee

nathan is a pus*y anyways, and the only character thats interesting is sylar.....peter is a gullible push over, nathan is a dikkhead, claire is annoying ando and hiro are just a sideshow..........i wish they didnt k!ll off arthur, he was a bad dude but he was entertaining as hell
I don't think Nathan is fired. Danko is on his own and I doubt HRG would rat him out.

Nathan had to give up something which is why I'm guessing Claire's free pass is over. So Nathan helped her escape and Nathan will carry on with his plot.

BTW, Nathan is a dope character. He's always been one of the more interesting dudes. Same with Angela. She played Danko.
 9 years ago '06        #1063
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
The Rebel is Hana Glitman

9 years ago '07        #1064
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 modalee81 said:
The Rebel is Hana Glitman

hmmmm aint that the chick in that new shao "castle" on ABC i doubt she gonna reprise her role
 9 years ago '06        #1065
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
Shes never been seen on the show just on the comic online but she has helped the heroes before according to the comics through the internet.
 9 years ago '08        #1066
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Shes never been seen on the show just on the comic online but she has helped the heroes before according to the comics through the internet.
Her body is essentially gone and she now lives on the internet. If that's the case, she has no reason to be "afraid" as she stated in the earlier episodes.

I think the Micah and Molly makes sense. Maybe its all three of them.
 9 years ago '05        #1067
skamgdi 
space
space
they dont cross over from comic to show... so she is not rebel... but whole time i dont think anyone paid attention to the preview for next show i swear ando uses his power to hurt some one if yall have it recorded go back and look i saw him shoot his reddish orange stuff and it hit someone and they flew back.. i think ando is still gonna k!ll hero
 03-10-2009, 01:59 PM         #1068
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skamgdi said:
they dont cross over from comic to show... so she is not rebel... but whole time i dont think anyone paid attention to the preview for next show i swear ando uses his power to hurt some one if yall have it recorded go back and look i saw him shoot his reddish orange stuff and it hit someone and they flew back.. i think ando is still gonna k!ll hero
actually Daphne went from the comics to the show, as she appeared in the comics first. And yes Ando's power can hurt someone as he did it in the previous season against Hiro. And there are 3 or 4 other characters that I remember came from the comics to the show.
 9 years ago '05        #1069
skamgdi 
space
space
 billieskeet said:
actually Daphne went from the comics to the show, as she appeared in the comics first. And yes Ando's power can hurt someone as he did it in the previous season against Hiro. And there are 3 or 4 other characters that I remember came from the comics to the show.
really i didnt they they crossed over that intresting
 03-10-2009, 02:11 PM         #1070
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skamgdi said:
really i didnt they they crossed over that intresting
it seems the tv show writers r willing to take good arcs and characters, because besides Adam's story, they rarely contradict each other. The comics r more for backstories, giving history of history of characters and things that happen in their past that made them who they are today, or current events that happening during the show that weren't shown or directly before and after.
 9 years ago '05        #1071
skamgdi 
space
space
do yall think hiro will get his powers back?

and do you think peter will get his power fully back hes kinda corny only having one he needs to be able to go against sylar again

and what happened to the hatian wtf is he he is the man cant use powers near him and he can take you memories think he will be back?
 9 years ago '05        #1072
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 KarteL13 said:

Nathan had to give up something which is why I'm guessing Claire's free pass is over.
thats where im confused.............WHY did he have to give anything up....he's the boss
 9 years ago '08        #1073
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
thats where im confused.............WHY did he have to give anything up....he's the boss
He's not essentially giving up Claire. Her free pass has just been revoked to avoid further issues like what happened with Danko. If he continues to protect people then he won't have the government to back him up.

He probably just helped Claire escape and the rest is up to her to avoid being captured.
 9 years ago '08        #1074
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 skamgdi said:

and do you think peter will get his power fully back hes kinda corny only having one he needs to be able to go against sylar again

and what happened to the hatian wtf is he he is the man cant use powers near him and he can take you memories think he will be back?
Peter has been far more interesting this volume then the others. His one power at a time thing causes less confusion and a more interesting character.

They're even including subtle things like being on the other end of the "Petrelli Hug" (Him taking Nathan's power and flying away).

I dunno what happened to the Haitian. He'll be back in the mix soon...I'm sure.
 9 years ago '04        #1075
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 stalyon2004 said:
I've already stated that in a interview with the writers, they confirmed a deleted scene that will be on the season 3 dvd. In the scene Arthur Petrelli takes Molly's ability, this how he finds Claire and Hiro in the past.

The writers said the scene looked to disturbing, so they went ahead a scrapped it.
forgot about that, I remember reading about that...

who was that chick in season 1 that was sending message to Ted?? was that Hana if so then she is my next guess to be Rebel...
 03-10-2009, 10:06 PM         #1076
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
they establish she cheated, but never establish who the bio father was
Well we know it's Matt's baby cause the baby has an ability
other wise thy wouldn't be after Matt's baby...

Now I don't know why they after the baby, cause I know
damn well that baby doesn't have an ability already
 03-10-2009, 10:11 PM         #1077
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skamgdi said:

Hell I think the Hatian has one of the most powerful abilities
he can stop people from usin their abilities, plus no ability
can work on him anyway & he takes memories
 03-10-2009, 10:14 PM         #1078
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Peter has been far more interesting this volume then the others. His one power at a time thing causes less confusion and a more interesting character.

They're even including subtle things like being on the other end of the "Petrelli Hug" (Him taking Nathan's power and flying away).

I dunno what happened to the Haitian. He'll be back in the mix soon...I'm sure.
Hell if that's the case they should change Sylar's ability
Cant have one all powerful person that shiiit sucks

I'm sure Peter's power will get back to the way it was I'm sure
like everyone else on the shower their power always evolves
so its a matter of time when peter can gather many abilities
again & dont have to touch to get them
 9 years ago '04        #1079
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
So last night's ep was definitely a "season turn around" episode for me.. Felt like they had a bit of everything in there.. Sylar/Lionel Luther scenes were amazing too..
 9 years ago '04        #1080
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 unkn0wn said:
forgot about that, I remember reading about that...

who was that chick in season 1 that was sending message to Ted?? was that Hana if so then she is my next guess to be Rebel...
I'm glad you're listening to me....cause I swear, three people were still talking about MOLLY after my recent post.

Yeah Hana could end up being the one....But my guess is Micah. Think back when Nathan was in the limo with the President. As the President is looking at the files they show a pic of Micah....NOW WHY WOULD THEY SHOW A PIC OF HIM???? Hey, I could still be wrong, but Micah is my prediction. I say Micah because all he has to do is touch any electronic device and tell it what to do, hack systems, pull up files, etc.

ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE, THERE WILL BE NO MORE MOLLY. I READ AN INTERVIEW WITH TWO OF THE WRITERS. IN IT, THEY SAID ARTHUR STOLE HER ABILITY TO FIND OUT WHERE HIRO AND CLAIRE WERE IN THE PAST.

After asked why they took the scene out and how he found her the answer was the scene looked a little disturbing and that Suresh gave her up. They also said it will be a deleted scene when the DVD hits stores.

If you wanna know where I got this info from, here you go:

The weekly interview is titled, "Behind the Eclipse". They do it weekly before the new episode airs. The interview helps people who have questions about the story, characters, etc. Also contains minor spoilers and hints.

Also this is another website I check out:

Last edited by stalyon2004; 03-11-2009 at 12:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy