Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1001
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Sylar's dad has the ultimate pimp slap. That shiit was beyond gully.
 9 years ago '08        #1002
KarteL13 
space
space
space
That was Nathan that saved Peter.

And lol @ the puppet master just running up in the crib and taking the popcorn. Glad he's back.
 9 years ago '04        #1003
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
Man, whatever. Hayden's lookin' too fine around this time. I ain't even the type to pay attention to legs, but they were lookin' too clean at the end when she was in her robe. Good lawd.

Pretty good episode. The volume's starting to pick back up a little bit. I'm starting to think Micah's The Rebel too now. At first I thought it was Angela, and I still think she does have a hand in The Rebel, but I think she mainly might have brought in Micah to take care of things that she can't. Or it could be that chick from season 1 who could communicate to anyone through technology manipulating satellites [she was with Matt Parkman and Ted Sprague].

And I thought Sylar k!lled The Puppet Master in the last episode of the third volume? WTF? Wasn't he one of the prisoners during Sylar's Mad House that tried to k!ll him and failed miserably?

And I guess business is about to pick up now that Parkman's been set-up to look like a bomb terrorist. That hunter is pretty nasty.

I dunno, I still feel this volume is lacking something, I can't put my finger on it. But it's starting to pan out a little bit now.

Finally, they're making Sylar's daddy hunt a bit more interesting. What I don't get though is how he could've forgotten all this, yet it's all coming back to him just all of a sudden. I hope we get an explanation story as to why he forgot all about this sh*t in the first place. I guess I can accept familiar places triggering the recollection of forgotten memories, but it only makes sense to do that if we can see why and/or how he forgot all this in the first place.

Oh, and to the confused guys, it was Nathan who caught Peter as he was falling after the sniper shot and flew him away. Peter hadn't absorbed his power to fly on his own. As you guys saw toward the end, he absorbed Nathan's ability after the save.

Last edited by R-iZZy; 03-03-2009 at 12:19 AM..
 03-03-2009, 12:24 AM         #1004
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man they need to give Peter more powers and Sylar needs to k!ll that fu*king annoying a.ss boy!!!!:rant: I wish he would just fu*king cut his head off already!!

I'm tired of Claire acting like a bi*ch too!!

I don't mind the storyline. Atleast things make sense again

but they need to pick up the action on this show ASAP or they are going to keep losing viewers.:smh2:
 9 years ago '06        #1005
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2279 2279
The Rebel is that one bi*ch from the comics online that was absorbed into the electronic matrix or some sh*t like that if i remember correctly it happened during the first season of heroes on the websites weekly comic
 9 years ago '06        #1006
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2279 2279
This is who I believe the Rebel is:

9 years ago '08        #1007
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 R-iZZy said:
Man, whatever. Hayden's lookin' too fine around this time. I ain't even the type to pay attention to legs, but they were lookin' too clean at the end when she was in her robe. Good lawd.

Pretty good episode. The volume's starting to pick back up a little bit. I'm starting to think Micah's The Rebel too now. At first I thought it was Angela, and I still think she does have a hand in The Rebel, but I think she mainly might have brought in Micah to take care of things that she can't. Or it could be that chick from season 1 who could communicate to anyone through technology manipulating satellites [she was with Matt Parkman and Ted Sprague].

And I thought Sylar k!lled The Puppet Master in the last episode of the third volume? WTF? Wasn't he one of the prisoners during Sylar's Mad House that tried to k!ll him and failed miserably?

And I guess business is about to pick up now that Parkman's been set-up to look like a bomb terrorist. That hunter is pretty nasty.

I dunno, I still feel this volume is lacking something, I can't put my finger on it. But it's starting to pan out a little bit now.

Finally, they're making Sylar's daddy hunt a bit more interesting. What I don't get though is how he could've forgotten all this, yet it's all coming back to him just all of a sudden. I hope we get an explanation story as to why he forgot all about this sh*t in the first place. I guess I can accept familiar places triggering the recollection of forgotten memories, but it only makes sense to do that if we can see why and/or how he forgot all this in the first place.

Oh, and to the confused guys, it was Nathan who caught Peter as he was falling after the sniper shot and flew him away. Peter hadn't absorbed his power to fly on his own. As you guys saw toward the end, he absorbed Nathan's ability after the save.

Couple of things:

-Puppet Master just passed out. It was never confirmed whether he lived or died.

-Sylar's power that Angela "fed" him. Remember, ol girl that can get the
history?

-We need some deaths.

-And I hope they go all out and blow up the D.C. That would be ill.

Last edited by KarteL13; 03-03-2009 at 01:04 AM..
 03-03-2009, 03:52 AM         #1008
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:

Alot of people block out bad memories. It's quit normal
 9 years ago '04        #1009
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
@KarTeL: Good looks on reminding me about the chick Angela "fed" him. He never really used her power before [or at least I don't recall him ever using it], so it's good to see the writers finally put that one to use in a major way.

And now that I rewatched that episode, Puppet Master was still panting with his eyes open after dropping to the ground. Good sh*t. And werd, the writers need to actually follow through on explosions in D.C. We certainly need some deaths too.

@rancid: I mean I can understand blocking out bad moments, but how do you completely forget a traumatizing experience? I dunno, just thought watching your mother getting k!lled by your father is something you don't forget, especially when it happened after your father just sold and abandoned you.
 9 years ago '07        #1010
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
also why would sylar k!ll the kid.....he's his brother......im just waiting for him to fu*king say it
 03-03-2009, 07:11 AM         #1011
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-iZZy said:
Actually he didn't k!ll the Puppet Master...Now How get it out the buildin
before it blew up I don't know
 03-03-2009, 07:12 AM         #1012
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Sylar's dad has the ultimate pimp slap. That shiit was beyond gully.
Look like he had the same ability as Sylar
look how her head was cut in the front
 9 years ago '08        #1014
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 561 561
 Syphernix said:
also why would sylar k!ll the kid.....he's his brother......im just waiting for him to fu*king say it
Soon as I saw the first episode with that kid I was thinking it was going to turn out to be his brother.

I'm glad the last half of the season is shaping up, because I was starting to lose hope.
 9 years ago '05        #1015
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 4454 4454
 R-iZZy said:
@KarTeL:

@rancid: I mean I can understand blocking out bad moments, but how do you completely forget a traumatizing experience? I dunno, just thought watching your mother getting k!lled by your father is something you don't forget, especially when it happened after your father just sold and abandoned you.
Its called repressed memory. The human mind often doesnt like to deal with traumatizing events, especially ones that take place early in childhood so it represses those memories, so basically u dont remember them unless they are brought out somehow. They can be brought out through hypnosis, etc...
 9 years ago '05        #1016
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,972 | Props total: 3236 3236
 R-iZZy said:
You aint lyin man. Soon as I saw her in that robe I was like Daaamn.

This episode was good though I thought. The Sylar thing is getting more interesting and so is the Rebel. And they doin Matt Parkman wrong with the whole bombing sh*t...really makes you think.
 9 years ago '04        #1017
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Is it just me, or is Heroes starting to go the way of Smallville?

In other words, it keeps getting progressively worse, but for some reason you continue to keep watching for some reason... :s
 03-04-2009, 04:36 PM         #1018
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmxonline said:
Is it just me, or is Heroes starting to go the way of Smallville?

In other words, it keeps getting progressively worse, but for some reason you continue to keep watching for some reason... :s
How would you know its getting progressively worse if you haven't kept watching yourself?
 9 years ago '04        #1019
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
 r a n c i d said:
How would you know its getting progressively worse if you haven't kept watching yourself?
Huh? I've been watching..

I've actually followed the show since the beginning..

I'm not trying to hate, I'm just asking a question.. For some reason I keep watching smallville tho it should've ended like 4 years ago..
 9 years ago '07        #1020
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 dmxonline said:
Huh? I've been watching..

I've actually followed the show since the beginning..

I'm not trying to hate, I'm just asking a question.. For some reason I keep watching smallville tho it should've ended like 4 years ago..
smallville is good this season......now last season with the whole kara storyline :sick: that sucked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago