Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
sooooooooo many unanswered questions.. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
 09-24-2008, 12:17 PM         #82
blessed1stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said:
sooooooooo many unanswered questions.. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
thats how they get you to watch brah
 9 years ago '04        #83
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
You know what I just thought about...if the powers aren't in the blood but in the adrenaline like suresh said when he was with maya then how does claires blood save people? Maybe its just something special with her powers I guess...or a plot hole...

Can someone remind me what lindermans powers are again?
 9 years ago '07        #84
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 TeflonDon said:
Linderman can bring things back to life. Not just people. He brought a dead plant back to life in Season 2.
 9 years ago '07        #85
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Heroes Powers to date...

Claire Bennet - Regeneration
Angela Petrelli - Dream Precognition
Peter Petrelli - Mimic/Absorbs Powers
Nathan Petrelli - Flight
Hiro Nakamura - Chronokinesis
Gabriel Gray/Sylar - a.ssimilate Powers
The Haitian - Alters Memories/Neutralizes Powers
D.L. Hawkins - Phase Shifting
Takezo Kensei/Adam Monroe - Regeneration
Matt Parkman - Telepathy
Monica Dawson - Physical Reproduction
Maya & Alejandro - Virus & Antidote
Elle - Electrokenesis
Zane Taylor - Liquifies Objects
Niki/Jessica - Supernatural Possession
Linderman - Healing Objects
West - Flight
Bob - Alchemy
Molly Walker - Finds People
Claude Raines - Invisibility
Candice - Illusionist
Theodore Sprague - Radiation
Maury Parkman - Nightmare Manipulation
Meredith Gordon - Pyrokinetic
Sanjog Iyer - Dream Reader
Hana Gitelman - Electronic Communications
Eden - Voice Manipulation
Dale Smithers - Super Hearing
Micah - Technopathy
Isaac Mendez - Paint Future
Charlie - Memorization
 9 years ago '04        #86
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
ayo didn't you think it was funny when Parkman was in the desert then he fell and he was talking to that turtle, but then it was really that African guy . that sh*t was funny
 9 years ago '05        #87
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 TeflonDon said:
You know what I just thought about...if the powers aren't in the blood but in the adrenaline like suresh said when he was with maya then how does claires blood save people? Maybe its just something special with her powers I guess...or a plot hole...

its because suresh only figured out part of the formula. he's not completely correct. i thinks thats why they have the story arc about the two halves of the formula. also i think suresh is turning into a c*ckroach because its always mentioned and suresh feels that it is the most advanced thing on earth.
 9 years ago '05        #88
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 shookid said:
ok so any character can basically die and then have claire come and save them. Nathan gets k!lled, hes alive. Nikki is k!lled, here she is again. Linderman? They can k!ll of any character only to have them come back in later episodes. How wack is that?!?!
i don't like that either that along with the going into the future/past crap. that is starting to get annoying also.

but for question about clair the powers are controlled by the brain so if you stop the brain you stop the powers. all you would have to do is stop the part of the brain that controls that power. thats why clair was dead when the stick went through the back of her head. if you keep that stick there clair is done. if you blow her brain up shes done. you just have to stop the part of the brain that controls the power.

also the reason why sylar k!lls the person he takes the power from is because he has to see exactly how it works. in other for him to do that he has to look at the brain. you can't survive with your brain exposed for very long.
 9 years ago '04        #89
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
me and my friend are talkin about the guy who's body peter is stuck in. on the computer screen when bennett is reading it to clair it says voice manipulation or sound manip. my argument is that voice/sound manip. would sort of be like that one bi*ch from mortal kombat that can scream and fu*k people up? i think her names sheeva or sheera or somethin. he's sayin that its just basically changing someones voice... BUT thats not all that powerful right? which would mean he wouldnt need to be on level 5 contaiment if that was the case.... opinions?
 9 years ago '07        #90
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
No where near as good as what you all are making it out to be.
The show is so fu*king predictable, when it was confirmed that Nathan and Peter had a brother it was obvious it would be Sylar.
The acting is garbage by pretty much everyone on that show which makes it a little sh*t to watch most of the times (Mohinder being the worst actor of all time)
Storyline is repetitive.

meh
 9 years ago '06        #91
d-mac24 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
 TheT said:
i think suresh is turning into a c*ckroach because its always mentioned and suresh feels that it is the most advanced thing on earth.
I was thinking the same thing...Does Nathan have the worst power? He can fly and give a speech that's it What makes it worst is that he is a Petrelli

Last edited by d-mac24; 09-25-2008 at 12:40 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #92
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Weevil and Kristen Bell on Heroes now...slowly the Veronica Mars Cast will be on heroes.
 9 years ago '04        #93
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 big jeffrey said:
me and my friend are talkin about the guy who's body peter is stuck in. on the computer screen when bennett is reading it to clair it says voice manipulation or sound manip. my argument is that voice/sound manip. would sort of be like that one bi*ch from mortal kombat that can scream and fu*k people up? i think her names sheeva or sheera or somethin. he's sayin that its just basically changing someones voice... BUT thats not all that powerful right? which would mean he wouldnt need to be on level 5 contaiment if that was the case.... opinions?

remember this dude from the webisodes? his ability is sound manipulation.. if Jesse's ability is anything like this guys.. it's BEASTIE!! if you havent watched the webisodes.. check em out and you'll see what the sound manipulation ability is all about.. dude blows another cats brains out by pretty much yelling in his ear!!
 9 years ago '05        #94
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 625 625
awesome begining to the season i got one theory about nathan/linderman we know that linderman can create life and he brought nathan back, then nathan stared talkin religious and what not...i think that Nathan nver saw God he saw Linderman and now he is in nathan's head..when nathan went to the chapel the stuff he was sayin sounded like Linderman so imo i believe Linderman will manipulate Nathan through out the season and eventuall we will c that Linderman was using Nathan and now what didn't get accomplished in season 1 with nathan on his way 2 the whitehouse will know
 9 years ago '04        #95
Sloan 
space
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
 magatsu said:
What happened to the Scottish broad?
:guns3:
 9 years ago '04        #96
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
It's nice to finally know what Angela Petrelli's power is... seeing the future through dreams. That's kinda crazy. Man, that nightmare she had where all the villains were owning the fu*k outta the "heroes" was fu*king awesome. Knox put the fu*king fatality on Claire! Hahaha.

As for Angela saying she's Sylar's mom, I think that's just some weird tactic she's using now that she's in-charge of The Company. I'm guessing she's thinking she is Sylar's mom now that he's under her custody.
 9 years ago '05        #97
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Rite...this sh*t is turning into lost with all these twist.
 9 years ago '04        #98
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6809 6809
welp...sylar didnt go long as a "hero"
 9 years ago '05        #99
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
U see now don't you..
 9 years ago '07        #100
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
lmaoooo there go the theory that the big storm in the future in japan is caused by jessie
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy