Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #941
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 585 585
I think DC exploding isn't the twist here, but how it's gonna happen. To be honest, Heroes has been so dull to me this volume. It's been feeling like the writers have no idea where they're taking this series anymore. This episode seems to put perspective and direction back into this volume, but there's still some sh*t that the writers just haven't figured out, like how to make Claire tolerable or how not to recycle sh*t they've done before (Mohinder working for the enemy again, Peter not finishing the job again, Nathan vs. Peter again, failing to k!ll off a central character [Daphne] again). Sylar's doing some pointless daddy hint, which is pointless to me. I guess there's coincidentally gonna be some huge twist, but it just seems forced now.

I dunno, things haven't flowed smoothly this season. But this last episode did put a bit of perspective behind this whole "war." It should be interesting to see how it pans out.
 9 years ago '08        #942
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 R-iZZy said:
I think DC exploding isn't the twist here, but how it's gonna happen. To be honest, Heroes has been so dull to me this volume. It's been feeling like the writers have no idea where they're taking this series anymore. This episode seems to put perspective and direction back into this volume, but there's still some sh*t that the writers just haven't figured out, like how to make Claire tolerable or how not to recycle sh*t they've done before (Mohinder working for the enemy again, Peter not finishing the job again, Nathan vs. Peter again, failing to k!ll off a central character [Daphne] again). Sylar's doing some pointless daddy hint, which is pointless to me. I guess there's coincidentally gonna be some huge twist, but it just seems forced now.

I dunno, things haven't flowed smoothly this season. But this last episode did put a bit of perspective behind this whole "war." It should be interesting to see how it pans out.
They actually did Peter some justice this past episode. For one, he used his flying powers effectively. 2, he wasn't a pus*y and actually shot dude. So all in all, Peter wasn't his usual dumb self.

But the Sylar hunt is justifiable. After k!lling, being manipulated and used by Angela and Arthur, and just flat out played, looking for your roots is pretty common. Sylar's story has been the most enjoyable this season.
 9 years ago '06        #943
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
 youngvito18 said:
cosign.............i thought that to myself, when Knox and that other dude came to get daphne and him he made some illusion bullsh*t but now he putting a guns to dudes head like he had the balls to pull it........everyone on this show is lame except sylar, especially nathan............i fiend for the episode when they lock his monkey azz up, if mutants are getting tossed in prisons then his punk azz should be exempt
I agree Nathan should be locked up, but its so fake how no one ever says your one of us also. Like lastnight Peter didn't even say it. he just flow away.
 9 years ago '08        #944
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
I agree Nathan should be locked up, but its so fake how no one ever says your one of us also. Like lastnight Peter didn't even say it. he just flow away.
They hinted at it. The hunter asked Nathan how he got their so fast and there was a sudden silence. And Tracy already blurted out that Nathan is one of them.

And, HRG mentioned to dude (Hunter) that "you have to be human" to understand.

I'm guessing the hunter is someone with powers.
 9 years ago '04        #945
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 KarteL13 said:
They hinted at it. The hunter asked Nathan how he got their so fast and there was a sudden silence. And Tracy already blurted out that Nathan is one of them.

And, HRG mentioned to dude (Hunter) that "you have to be human" to understand.

I'm guessing the hunter is someone with powers.
I also think the hunter has a power or somethin goin on
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #946
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 KarteL13 said:
Knox was the only one that came and Parkman created an illusion on 1 dude. Not a room full of agents dumb fukks.

And Matt's not going to cause a crossfire in a small a.ss room.

Christ, some of the people that watch this show have brains the size of a .
you might want to loosen your bra strap because its obviously making you turn into a drama queen

its a show and your getting all angry, cry baby azz n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #947
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 585 585
I'm thinking that Sylar's daddy hunt is gonna somehow tie into the "war" going on. And that hunter is going to be a very big part of that. I have my speculation, but I don't wanna say.

And KarteL, I can say Sylar's story is easily the most enjoyable, but that's mainly because Sylar being Sylar is going to rescue just about anything. I'm sure someone would want to find their roots, but knowing he's being hunted and he's not even focused on that is a bit strange to me, considering Sylar loves to be about fu*king up a situation, especially if it means hunting people like him, you would think he'd get to the bottom of who's going after him. But the writers have done one thing right consistently, and that's making sure that Sylar remains one of the greatest fu*king character on primetime television (behind Jack Bauer, lol).

For the longest, I felt the second half of this season had been pretty slow and poor, but last night's episode did pick the pacing up a little. It's when they branch off and have the dumb escapades of Hiro and Claire take screen time that the show suffers. I really hope this new writer is gonna turn Heroes around.
 9 years ago '04        #948
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 16 16
fu*k that no sylar = wack episode
 02-24-2009, 09:23 PM         #949
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Are we talking about Parkman or his dad?
Don't matter I quoted dude cause he said
how is it possible to get into multiple people's mind

I mentioned Parkman's dad cause he did it thats all LOL
 9 years ago '08        #950
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Don't matter I quoted dude cause he said
how is it possible to get into multiple people's mind

I mentioned Parkman's dad cause he did it thats all LOL
Parkman isn't as advanced as his dad. He's still learning the ropes so he can't really master the illusion with multiple people yet. Plus dude looked winded after getting in HRG's head.
 9 years ago '04        #951
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 uncfan888 said:
I also think the hunter has a power or somethin goin on
Posted via Mobile Device
I've already mentioned this. He does have a power. Remember the epsiode Building 26 where Nathan is talking to somone on the phone. At the end we find out he is talking to Angela and she is holding a file. In that file was a pic of the Hunter, Angela then says she will not help Nathan.

Also last nights episode pretty much revealed he had some kind of power. The way HRG was shocked to see him, and it seems that HRG and the Hunter have some kinda past. Maybe HRG locked him up a while back???? Who knows??
 02-25-2009, 06:46 AM         #952
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stalyon2004 said:
I've already mentioned this. He does have a power. Remember the epsiode Building 26 where Nathan is talking to somone on the phone. At the end we find out he is talking to Angela and she is holding a file. In that file was a pic of the Hunter, Angela then says she will not help Nathan.

Also last nights episode pretty much revealed he had some kind of power. The way HRG was shocked to see him, and it seems that HRG and the Hunter have some kinda past. Maybe HRG locked him up a while back???? Who knows??
I doubt he has a power, but if he does it must be super garbage
if he is goin rouge in next weeks episode & using a sniper rifle
he must be mad his power is pure trash LOL

Angela probably don't wanna help Nathan same reason
she turned on her husband, never know

Last edited by tj.iscool; 02-26-2009 at 05:56 PM..
 02-25-2009, 06:48 AM         #953
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Parkman isn't as advanced as his dad. He's still learning the ropes so he can't really master the illusion with multiple people yet. Plus dude looked winded after getting in HRG's head.
Parkman too wimpy thats why.. but him paintin the future & shiiit pissin me off
If they want someone that can paint the future so bad they need to
stop k!llin them off hell
 9 years ago '04        #954
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 tj.iscool said:
Parkman too wimpy thats why.. but him paintin the future & shiiit pissin me off
If they want someone that can paint the future so bad they need to
stop k!llin them off hell
I agree! They should have kept the actor who played Issac, he did a great job with that role.

Peter had it because he really had no choice but to accept the ability.

Sylar k!lled Issac to get it....I can only recall twice that he has used it. In season one and the episode from this season.(He used it in the "future")

Then the african guy(sorry can't remember his name) had it, only to k!lled by Arthur. Then what do you know?? Arthur gets k!lled by Sylar(and somewhat Peter).

They made the ability into a joke....but hey I still love the damn show! :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #955
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2283 2283
I agree that Parkman should have never been given the ability to pain the future and i thnk that whole premise of painting the future and then having to change it is getting old they need to come up with a new concept.
 02-25-2009, 06:24 PM         #956
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Speaking of Parkman and rehashing Season One's plot with Matt instead of Isaac this time. I mean even before the major artwork on the ground was shown I was thinking "wow that looks a lot like Isaac's loft, so much for abandoning any trace of your old life, huh?"

And then the "big reveal" came ANOTHER explosion painted in a trance on a loft floor, really? REALLY? C'mon!

Kring doesn't have an original thought in his head! You know it's bad when you have to rip-off yourself!

Also, :wtf: was that line about "you k!ll him in the future so he must still be alive"? That's bogus, the future changes CONSTANTLY on Heroes, so just because Hiro was alive in that crazy future that they stopped already (didn't' they when they blew up Pinehurst?) doesn't mean he'll actually live that long now. If it does then they need to explain why nothing else that was predicted by Hiro on his trips to the future ever actually ended up happening!

Also can't anyone stay dead? k!lling people looses its effect after their first resurrection, let alone the second, third or fourth. If you're going to cap someone, keep them dead, don't bring them back over and over and over again!

Finally, Parkman can instantly mind r*pe another uber powerful telepath in Seaon One, and trap him in his own mind (his dad), but can't read the thoughts of Noah when he could back in Season One with no problems.

I really think Heroes would be better with some laugh tracks dubbed in...
 9 years ago '04        #957
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i really wish they'd k!ll people off and they'd stay dead as well. that sh*t gets real old with them constantly keeping people alive... booooooooooring
 02-25-2009, 07:49 PM         #958
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
i really wish they'd k!ll people off and they'd stay dead as well. that sh*t gets real old with them constantly keeping people alive... booooooooooring
IF they k!ll off Sylar or Noah I'll stop watchin the show LOL
 02-25-2009, 08:23 PM         #959
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
wat r u talkin bout they k!ll ppl every season. they k!lled ppl in the first episode of this season. they've even k!lled off major characters every season.
 02-25-2009, 08:30 PM         #960
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
wat r u talkin bout they k!ll ppl every season. they k!lled ppl in the first episode of this season. they've even k!lled off major characters every season.
...but only 2 really have the ability to come back to life...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago