Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2009, 08:21 AM         #901
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
the general guy is the father of one of the people with powers
i was thinking the same thing cause i thought nathan allowed tracy to escape.
 9 years ago '07        #902
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 BranPimpin2 said:
i was thinking the same thing cause i thought nathan allowed tracy to escape.
or he's like nathan and has powers and hates his own kind
 9 years ago '08        #903
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Remember the first episode of this volume when tracy tried to freeze dude and it repelled. Was that the suit or a possible twist?
 02-17-2009, 10:51 PM         #904
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahahahhaahahaha! HRG debased that hoe! "All this Ivy league talk....maybe we should just think about community college for now...."

He just made Claire seem dumb as fu*k.
 9 years ago '04        #905
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
The general guy does have a power. Remember Nathan was talking to Angela(his mom) on the phone and she was looking at the general guys file as she said she would no longer help Nathan.
 9 years ago '04        #906
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 KarteL13 said:
Remember the first episode of this volume when tracy tried to freeze dude and it repelled. Was that the suit or a possible twist?
it was the suit, remember they already knew all their powers so they are ready for it when they confront them
 02-19-2009, 07:02 PM         #907
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
it was the suit, remember they already knew all their powers so they are ready for it when they confront them
Too bad they will never be ready for Sylar
unless they catch him slippin'
 02-19-2009, 07:15 PM         #908
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
I can't believe they k!lled Daphne, that was a huge mistake. I actually think this season could turn out alright, there seems to be a more focused plot line for the season, however I'm sure they will screw it up somehow. Sylar's been pretty boring so far with his daddy issues. Noah and Nathan could be an interesting duo if they stick to being bad (relative to the Heroes) and stop flip flopping every time Claire comes around.

They really should stop giving and taking powers away from everyone but it seems like they resort to that whenever they aren't sure where to go next.
Yeah man, I think they are doing a good job trying to actually put a plot and storyline back in this season (1/2 season)

But it's going too slow, I hope it starts picking up or the show might get cancelled.

And Claire is starting to get on my nerves acting like a whiny spoiled bi*ch all the time now!!!:angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #909
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
fu*k HEROES ol whack sh*t show, nah im just joking. I hate what they did to peter tho, yea I know the serum gave him powers similar to his original but not the same as his original. What was the point of depowering peter the moment he stops being such a pus*y.

As far as Noah and Nathan goes, I believe neither one will stay bad for long and will be hunted. I believe that woman that overseas nathan's resources and the hunter will squeeze him out the equation.
 02-20-2009, 10:25 AM         #910
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !LL MuZ!k said:
Yeah man, I think they are doing a good job trying to actually put a plot and storyline back in this season (1/2 season)

But it's going too slow, I hope it starts picking up or the show might get cancelled.

And Claire is starting to get on my nerves acting like a whiny spoiled bi*ch all the time now!!!:angry12:
her character is so much better in the comics
 9 years ago '08        #911
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
fu*k HEROES ol whack sh*t show, nah im just joking. I hate what they did to peter tho, yea I know the serum gave him powers similar to his original but not the same as his original. What was the point of depowering peter the moment he stops being such a pus*y.

As far as Noah and Nathan goes, I believe neither one will stay bad for long and will be hunted. I believe that woman that overseas nathan's resources and the hunter will squeeze him out the equation.
Peter is like any other super hero you see in comics; flawed by compassion and big heart. Superman and Professor X are prime examples. They ALWAYS hold back the super powerful heroes.
 9 years ago '04        #912
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 XxC4xX said:

I read in a interview with the writers(The interview is called "Behind The Eclipse". It is a weekly series.) They basically answer questions that fans have regarding the story.

It didn't seem like Peter knew he was going to get Tracy's power, so can Peter control whether he absorbs a power, or does he just get the powers of the last person he touched?

It sure didnít seem like he meant to blow open a hole in the airplane. So, yes Ė heís still trying to get a handle on his powers. Just like during the first season, itís gonna take him some time to get a handle on these powers.
WARNING: This link contains some spoilers!

Source:

Last edited by stalyon2004; 02-20-2009 at 12:44 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #913
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 stalyon2004 said:
I read in a interview with the writers(The interview is called "Behind The Eclipse". It is a weekly series.) They basically answer questions that fans have regarding the story.

WARNING: This link contains some spoilers!

Source:
Seems like everyone is curious to know what the hell happened to Peter. And even then, the answers were vague and at times confusing. One question even called them out on how peter didn't touch Nathan to fly out at the end of "Villains".

I hope they go in depth on Peter because they need to get his power down right. Shoot, just a simple explanation on how his power is just manifesting is good enough for me.
 9 years ago '04        #914
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I hope they go in depth on Peter because they need to get his power down right. Shoot, just a simple explanation on how his power is just manifesting is good enough for me.
ditto for me
 9 years ago '08        #915
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
ditto for me
You know? Since he lost his powers and reacquired them through injection, they are now at the beginning stages meaning he has to touch to get new powers. Later on as the show goes along, they will manifest to the way they were in season 1.
 9 years ago '04        #916
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
You know? Since he lost his powers and reacquired them through injection, they are now at the beginning stages meaning he has to touch to get new powers. Later on as the show goes along, they will manifest to the way they were in season 1.
But if thats the case, if ando supercharged peters power wouldnt that prematurely evolve his power to where it once was
 9 years ago '08        #917
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
But if thats the case, if ando supercharged peters power wouldnt that prematurely evolve his power to where it once was
That can be true. But, are Ando's powers permanent towards other people? It wasn't when he charged Daphene or Parkman.
 9 years ago '04        #918
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
That can be true. But, are Ando's powers permanent towards other people? It wasn't when he charged Daphene or Parkman.
He didnt use his power on daphne that long. maybe after prolong use his power causes a permanent effect on someone else.
 02-23-2009, 04:54 PM         #919
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to see what Parkman can find out inside HRG's head.
 02-23-2009, 08:48 PM         #920
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Can't wait to see what Parkman can find out inside HRG's head.
sick episode so far.....looks like heroes is finally back on track to its season 1 pace....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago