Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #881
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Isiah61 said:
I didn't like when Mohinder called it "Issac's power", like he was the only who can do it. Also don't like that it turns every into a artist.

What was up with Mohinder's Freddy Cougar Sweater.
maybe because Issac was the first person introduced with the painting ability. And I'm guessing Issac is the only kat that Mohinder's been exposed to as having that ability.
 9 years ago '08        #882
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Syphernix said:
nooooooooooo they k!lled him off smallville now this
He was one of the better characters on smallville so I think that's coo.
 9 years ago '04        #883
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
so seriously. whatever happened to that fu*kin little girl that parkman was suppose to take care of?
I've read in a interview with the heroes writers, that they will have a deleted scene where Arthur finds Molly and takes her ability. They said the scene looked disturbing so they dropped it. But apparently Arthur taking Molly's power was the only reason he found Claire and Hiro in the past.
 9 years ago '04        #884
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
 stalyon2004 said:
I've read in a interview with the heroes writers, that they will have a deleted scene where Arthur finds Molly and takes her ability. They said the scene looked disturbing so they dropped it. But apparently Arthur taking Molly's power was the only reason he found Claire and Hiro in the past.
thats is alittle to good to run on prime time nbc
 9 years ago '04        #885
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 stalyon2004 said:
still gay they dont explain or say what happened like no one is gonna notice.
 9 years ago '07        #886
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
good episode so far
 02-16-2009, 08:11 PM         #887
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe they k!lled Daphne, that was a huge mistake. I actually think this season could turn out alright, there seems to be a more focused plot line for the season, however I'm sure they will screw it up somehow. Sylar's been pretty boring so far with his daddy issues. Noah and Nathan could be an interesting duo if they stick to being bad (relative to the Heroes) and stop flip flopping every time Claire comes around.

They really should stop giving and taking powers away from everyone but it seems like they resort to that whenever they aren't sure where to go next.
 9 years ago '04        #888
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
sylar is coldblooded
 9 years ago '07        #889
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
fu*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that government lady was about to cancel the whole operation and have traci released, BUT NOW that she seen what those people are capable of she gonna join nathan

fu*kKKKKKKKKK DAMN TRACI WHY THEN, IF YOU JUST WAITED A LIL WHILE LONGER YOU WOULDA BEEN SET FREE
 9 years ago '04        #890
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Syphernix said:
fu*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that government lady was about to cancel the whole operation and have traci released, BUT NOW that she seen what those people are capable of she gonna join nathan

fu*kKKKKKKKKK DAMN TRACI WHY THEN, IF YOU JUST WAITED A LIL WHILE LONGER YOU WOULDA BEEN SET FREE
yea, traci fu*ked over every mutant...... oops... i mean people with abilities from the government for targeting them
 02-16-2009, 08:51 PM         #891
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sylar is amazing...
 9 years ago '07        #892
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
smh nathan loosen everything and made sure she escaped smh

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sylar went back for his lil brother
 9 years ago '05        #893
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
getting more and more interesting..
 9 years ago '04        #894
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
@ that ending. sh*t made me realize peter, parkman and suresh wasnt in the rest of the ep
 9 years ago '07        #895
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
ooooohh they kidnapped HRG

claire fu*king aquaman

hiro still no powers smh

good episode
 9 years ago '07        #896
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
@ that ending. sh*t made me realize peter, parkman and suresh wasnt in the rest of the ep
yea
 9 years ago '04        #897
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Syphernix said:

somethin wasn't quite right about that whole situation... she knew that woman didn't agree with her being in shackles like that. she stared at her before freezing that guy.. just seemed unusual, and i thought she'd be smart enough to not do something like that
 9 years ago '04        #898
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
somethin wasn't quite right about that whole situation... she knew that woman didn't agree with her being in shackles like that. she stared at her before freezing that guy.. just seemed unusual, and i thought she'd be smart enough to not do something like that
yea, it looks like she did it on purpose for some reason. maybe the general dude made a deal with her or somethin
 9 years ago '04        #899
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Venom said:
yea, it looks like she did it on purpose for some reason. maybe the general dude made a deal with her or somethin
damn.. that's a good a.ssumption homes.. cuz he's the one that unlocked the door and sort of broke the chain for Tracy.. when things start to go a little worse for Nathan.. that one dude is gonna have Tracy on his side..

DHARMA said:
Sylar is amazing...
yes indeed.. best character on the show IMO..
 9 years ago '07        #900
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
the general guy is the father of one of the people with powers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago