Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #861
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 KarteL13 said:
Sylar's eyebrows >>>> Lost

Was it just me or did nobody really seem to give a sh*t that Daphne got k!lled?
 9 years ago '07        #862
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 ~M~ said:

Was it just me or did nobody really seem to give a sh*t that Daphne got k!lled?
parkman did..............i noticed but just figured she'd be back at some point
 9 years ago '08        #863
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 Syphernix said:
parkman did..............i noticed but just figured she'd be back at some point
Yeah I kept thinking she was gonna pop up or something, but then she never did
 9 years ago '06        #864
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Parkmans fat a.ss needs to get k!lled off
 9 years ago '04        #865
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 modalee81 said:
Parkmans fat a.ss needs to get k!lled off
THANK YOU!! can't stand his character... he just seems so pointless. he goes from hearing thoughts, to controlling people, to painting the future... blah blah blah
 9 years ago '06        #866
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Unless they can turn him into an Professor Xavier type character than they should off his a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #867
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
so seriously. whatever happened to that fu*kin little girl that parkman was suppose to take care of?
 9 years ago '07        #868
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
so seriously. whatever happened to that fu*kin little girl that parkman was suppose to take care of?
molly??? they mentioned her stayin somewhere safe, i forgot where
 02-10-2009, 06:11 PM         #869
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Tonight on Heroes we steal the plot from LOST...
@ the idea of Lost having a plot
 02-10-2009, 07:06 PM         #870
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
@ the idea of Lost having a plot

"Lost is a show about people who are metaphorically lost in their lives, who get on an airplane, and crash on an island, and become physically lost on the planet Earth. And once they are able to metaphorically find themselves in their lives again, they will be able to physically find themselves in the world again. When you look at the entire show, that's what it will look like. That's what it's always been about." -- TPTB

[pic - click to view]

The beauty of Lost is that the show was almost purely character driven. I say almost, because for a rather complex story like Lost, which has a beginning, a middle, and an end, it is inevitable that at some points along the journey the plot has to take precedence, especially when the story reaches important, predetermined “milestones.” As long as it not overdone, this is indeed necessary to keep the writers from straying too far from their original idea for the story, and helps them avoid the pitfalls of falling in love with a specific character and changing the story. In seasons 1 and 2, even when the plot took fantastic twists and turns, the characters “kept it real.” Not many writers can boast of telling a story about an island with smoke monsters, mysterious healing properties, whispers, strange hallucinations, and still manage to keep it realistic. It was brilliant writing not only because of the great plot, but more importantly because of the believable characters, and the fact that it was the characters that dictated the plot, not the other way round.
 9 years ago '08        #871
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DHARMA said:

"Lost is a show about people who are metaphorically lost in their lives, who get on an airplane, and crash on an island, and become physically lost on the planet Earth. And once they are able to metaphorically find themselves in their lives again, they will be able to physically find themselves in the world again. When you look at the entire show, that's what it will look like. That's what it's always been about." -- TPTB

[pic - click to view]

The beauty of Lost is that the show was almost purely character driven. I say almost, because for a rather complex story like Lost, which has a beginning, a middle, and an end, it is inevitable that at some points along the journey the plot has to take precedence, especially when the story reaches important, predetermined “milestones.” As long as it not overdone, this is indeed necessary to keep the writers from straying too far from their original idea for the story, and helps them avoid the pitfalls of falling in love with a specific character and changing the story. In seasons 1 and 2, even when the plot took fantastic twists and turns, the characters “kept it real.” Not many writers can boast of telling a story about an island with smoke monsters, mysterious healing properties, whispers, strange hallucinations, and still manage to keep it realistic. It was brilliant writing not only because of the great plot, but more importantly because of the believable characters, and the fact that it was the characters that dictated the plot, not the other way round.
Jesus man, you take stanning to a new level.
 9 years ago '04        #872
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
spoiler for this weeks episode

im pretty sure that guy the commando that works with nathan is slyers father and that kid hes with could be his half brother

who else is with me on this
 9 years ago '05        #873
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4724 4724
so instead of going to find hiro and the others couldnt ando have just zapped daphne and she could have gone in the past.......sh*t the way i see it ando should be zapping everyone on a regular basis to give them more power
 9 years ago '06        #874
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 uncfan888 said:
THANK YOU!! can't stand his character... he just seems so pointless. he goes from hearing thoughts, to controlling people, to painting the future... blah blah blah
I didn't like when Mohinder called it "Issac's power", like he was the only who can do it. Also don't like that it turns every into a artist.

What was up with Mohinder's Freddy Cougar Sweater.
 9 years ago '06        #875
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
I saw some of are saying "Claire is really becoming annoying" she been dudes, for hella long. Since After the hole New York bomb thing. But, what are you gonna do, she ain't going no where. Nathan is a bi*ch, always been one. Peter need his powers back to the way they were. People says he has too many, but he never uses them all any way. Like Slyar, got hella sh*t two, but how often do you see him not use the usual.

Also seeing "reminds me of X-Men" its the same sh*t, thats why. From the same people

Where are the brotha & sista Heros/Villians? And stop calling dude "The Haitian" give him a real name, thats like Afro Samurai being called Afro. Like in cartoons where the bear name is bear. For now on Im calling the haitian...Jeff, and Afro...Jamal.

I think (I hope) the person who texted Clarie is little dude from "My Wife & Kids" who can talked to technology, haven't seen him in a while.
 9 years ago '08        #876
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Solidus said:
spoiler for this weeks episode

im pretty sure that guy the commando that works with nathan is slyers father and that kid hes with could be his half brother

who else is with me on this

nahhh man, they already announced who Sylar's pops is. Google it up. He's been in another popular show and he's a pretty good actor.
 9 years ago '06        #877
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Team Heroes needs to get the Haitian on their side before team Nathan does and shuts sh*t down.
 9 years ago '07        #878
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
nahhh man, they already announced who Sylar's pops is. Google it up. He's been in another popular show and he's a pretty good actor.
nooooooooooo they k!lled him off smallville now this
 02-10-2009, 11:19 PM         #879
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

In every show he's some fu*ked up dude's father
 9 years ago '07        #880
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 iamcrackmusik said:

[pic - click to view]

In every show he's some fu*ked up dude's father
holy sh*t he look weird without the beard he had in smallville
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago