Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #821
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Id like to also add how sh*tty it is that they had the chance to bring in new bad guy's in Villains yet all the new characters they produced got k!lled off =/ (even Knox wtf?)
 02-05-2009, 07:56 PM         #822
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Just rewatched the episode and it appears that Peter can only have one power at a time.
So u a.ssume considerin' it's only 1 episode
An they ain't really showed u nothin' yet
 9 years ago '07        #823
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
I gave that show enough chances. I even defended it here during S3 when everyone was bashing it. I followed it since S1.

Most disgruntled fans are upset with the redundant time travel, future painting storyline that they've been milking for 3 years. Instead of paying attention to what the fans have to say, they make Parkman a future painter in the first 20 minutes of the "Volume" premier. That makes... let's see: Isaac, Peter, Sylar, the turtle guy, Hiro, Pops, and now Parkman have all gone glassy eyed and painted something that would lead to a crappy storyline about changing the future. No offense, but f*ck you, Kring.

Sorry, but, just... no. It's just lame. Enough. Do they think wer're all 6 and will buy this crap? Also, Sylar just suddenly "alive"/ no explanation ... lame. Suresh being tricked by HRG ... lame/predictable. Angela still being an evil two-faced c*nt trying to screw over Peter = no shocker... Nathan just turning evil for no reason ... weak.

Sorry, but this show sucks, ALOT. I'll even go so far as to declare "Painted the future" the new "jumped the shark."

Heroes can suck my frozen donkey balls.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 02-06-2009 at 09:58 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #824
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 tj.iscool said:
So u a.ssume considerin' it's only 1 episode
An they ain't really showed u nothin' yet

Rewatch the episode and you see he clearly touches tracy...tries to get up and hit the guard only to inflict no damage. Then the guard fukks him up easily.

Also a pretty indication that he can't fly.

They did this purposely because Peter created too many plot holes with his non-contact power gaining.

Last edited by KarteL13; 02-06-2009 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #825
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 irhabi007 said:
I gave that show enough chances. I even defended it here during S3 when everyone was bashing it. I followed it since S1.

Most disgruntled fans are upset with the redundant time travel, future painting storyline that they've been milking for 3 years. Instead of paying attention to what the fans have to say, they make Parkman a future painter in the first 20 minutes of the "Volume" premier. That makes... let's see: Isaac, Peter, Sylar, the turtle guy, Hiro, Pops, and now Parkman have all gone glassy eyed and painted something that would lead to a crappy storyline about changing the future. No offense, but f*ck you, Kring.

Sorry, but, just... no. It's just lame. Enough. Do they think wer're all 6 and will buy this crap? Also, Sylar just suddenly "alive"/ no explanation ... lame. Suresh being tricked by HRG ... lame/predictable. Angela still being an evil two-faced c*nt trying to screw over Peter = no shocker... Nathan just turning evil for no reason ... weak.

Sorry, but this show sucks, ALOT. I'll even go so far as to declare "Painted the future" the new "jumped the shark."

Heroes can suck my frozen donkey balls.
Why is it the Lost fans that are always making the dumb, worthless posts?

A lot of the crap you posted is either false or hated bias.
 9 years ago '07        #826
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
so you're saying that the storylines are not predictable and/or recycled?
 9 years ago '08        #827
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Welsh! said:
so you're saying that the storylines are not predictable and/or recycled?
You really can't get creative with a show like "Heroes". Their premise alone has been done a million times in the comic book world as well as cartoon and television. I even knew that the show will drop in quality after the first season because the mystery factor is gone. Each character was introduced and established. "Lost" also dropped in quality and that show no longer has the same feeling as it did in Season 1. Its relative to all shows.

Like in "24". How many times is Jack Bauer going to save the world?

To me, "Heroes" is just an action/drama show and I'm more than happy with it. It's pretty much like reading a comic book. Is it predictable at times? Yeah. Are they taking ideas from the comic book world? Of course. How can you not? But I'm entertained and that's all that matters.

And to me, this first episode of "Fugitives" was great. One of the best episodes I've seen in a while.
 9 years ago '07        #828
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
 KarteL13 said:
Why is it the Lost fans that are always making the dumb, worthless posts?

A lot of the crap you posted is either false or hated bias.
Everything you responded to in the post you quoted from me was the absolute truth.

Kring has let this show go bonkers. They should just fire all the writers they have right now, bring in new writers who have background in writing for Marvel or whatever comics, have them brainstorm a completely new direction for the show, and lock Kring up in a room somewhere so he won't interfere with their ideas.

Sadly, I think it's gotten to a point where the show's in the crapper and beyond saving.

1. The show didn't start off with a bang. Well, unless watching Nikki/Jessica/Tracy undress is considered a bang I did enjoy the interview that Nathan did, and it definitely brought back X-Men memories, but I thought they launched into the whole capture-the-heroes thing way too fast. They should have demonstrated how things went back to normal for the heroes first. Perhaps we would have warmed up to the characters again, because right now all I can say is that not one of them is very likeable. WTF was up with Tracy wailing "You want me to beg? I never beg!" At one point, I was just like, "Dude. I could write better than that."

2. The whole SWAT team thing was all right, I guess, except it should have been more threatening and sinister, but it definitely could have been on a much larger scale to make things more exciting.

3. Claire annoyed the hell out of me in this episode. Actually, she annoys me pretty much most of the time. All right, we get it, you're all emo because you wanna save the world and grandma and your two daddies aren't letting you.

4. Peter, when you decline your brother's offer to join forces for the greater good of the country because you're suspicious of him, when he says he wants to hug you, PAY ATTENTION TO THAT LITTLE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD THAT TELLS YOU IT'S A FREAKIN' TRAP.

5. Uh, did I miss the part where Sylar survived the Primatech explosion? Did we see anyone rescue him? Because I'm pretty sure last volume ended with him still inside the building, unconscious. Did they just forget to explain how he survived

6. They have turned Parkman into a useless, bland character. The storyline between him and Daphne was mildly decent, I liked the whole making a deal for normalcy thing. However, that weird prophetic guy appeared again and it just k!lled the rest of the show for me. And Parkman suddenly gaining Isaac's powers? God dammit. I'm so mad.

7. Ando and Hiro. Wow I could have seen that storyline coming a mile away. Funnily enough, I remember we left the last volume with Hiro stuck in time, did we not? What the hell happened to that storyline?

Overall, I was extremely disappointed with this episode, and I think that's it for me. I have absolutely no desire to know what will happen next, and I think it's really unfortunate that a show with so much promise in the beginning has turned out to be nothing more than mindless fluff.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 02-06-2009 at 11:45 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #829
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 irhabi007 said:
Everything you responded to in the post you quoted from me was the absolute truth.

Kring has let this show go bonkers. They should just fire all the writers they have right now, bring in new writers who have background in writing for Marvel or whatever comics, have them brainstorm a completely new direction for the show, and lock Kring up in a room somewhere so he won't interfere with their ideas.

Sadly, I think it's gotten to a point where the show's in the crapper and beyond saving.

1. The show didn't start off with a bang. Well, unless watching Nikki/Jessica/Tracy undress is considered a bang I did enjoy the interview that Nathan did, and it definitely brought back X-Men memories, but I thought they launched into the whole capture-the-heroes thing way too fast. They should have demonstrated how things went back to normal for the heroes first. Perhaps we would have warmed up to the characters again, because right now all I can say is that not one of them is very likeable.

2. The whole SWAT team thing was all right, I guess, except it should have been more threatening and sinister. WTF was up with Tracy wailing "You want me to beg? I never beg!" At one point, I was just like, "Dude. I could write better than that." I thought that the whole SWAT vs Sylar thing was all right, but it definitely could have been on a much larger scale to make things more exciting.

3. Claire annoyed the hell out of me in this episode. Actually, she annoys me pretty much most of the time. All right, we get it, you're all emo because you wanna save the world and grandma and your two daddies aren't letting you, but puh-leese. Enough already. Also, her hair is so obviously fake. It's distracting.

4. Peter, when you decline your brother's offer to join forces for the greater good of the country because you're suspicious of him, when he says he wants to hug you, PAY ATTENTION TO THAT LITTLE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD THAT TELLS YOU IT'S A FREAKIN' TRAP. God.

5. Uh, did I miss the part where Sylar survived the Primatech explosion? Did we see anyone rescue him? Because I'm pretty sure last volume ended with him still inside the building, unconscious. Did they just forget to explain how he survived

6. They have turned Parkman into a useless, bland character. The storyline between him and Daphne was mildly decent, I liked the whole making a deal for normalcy thing. However, that weird prophetic guy appeared again and it just k!lled the rest of the show for me. And Parkman suddenly gaining Isaac's powers? God dammit. I'm so mad.

7. Ando and Hiro. Wow I could have seen that storyline coming a mile away. Funnily enough, I remember we left the last volume with Hiro stuck in time, did we not? What the hell happened to that storyline?

Overall, I was extremely disappointed with this episode, and I think that's it for me. I have absolutely no desire to know what will happen next, and I think it's really unfortunate that a show with so much promise in the beginning has turned out to be nothing more than mindless fluff.

-For one, we really don't have an idea what Nathan's overall plan is. Is he good or evil? Does he want to send them in exile or train them for the greater good. There are always twists. Remember HRG in season 1?

-There's always a back story in Heroes. We will find out what happened to Sylar as the Volume goes along. You're just jumping the gun.

-Why did HRG join the SWAT? We'll soon find out.

-Claire is annoying but she did come through minus the stupid "emergency landing" line.

-I don't know if its me but the conflict between Peter and Nathan is great. They have good chemistry and I actually been digging their little "beef" since the last volume.

-And I actually think Nathan is one of the better characters. Dude is either ruthless or he knows what he's doing.

-Sylar fukking up the SWAT team alone made this episode great. That was a 5/5 scene.

And for an FYI, Tim Kring is what made Heroes season 1 great. If you get comic book writers in here, more and more people will lose interest because comics contain more "mindless fluff" that you're moaning about.
 9 years ago '04        #830
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 irhabi007 said:

i guarantee they revisit that later and show u how it happened, which is better than showing u right off the bat imo
 02-09-2009, 05:51 PM         #831
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight on Heroes we steal the plot from LOST...
 9 years ago '04        #832
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
n*ggas is taking this way to seriously. whatever happened to watching something for entertainment. everything doesnt have to be broken down to an exact science.

yes the show is flawed but so is every other show on TV.
 9 years ago '06        #833
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
 C.R.I.P. said:
n*ggas is taking this way to seriously. whatever happened to watching something for entertainment. everything doesnt have to be broken down to an exact science.

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '07        #834
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 C.R.I.P. said:

THAT IS THE POINT ON A DISCUSSION THREAD.....DUHHHHHH

to discuss sh*t, why motherfu*kers act like they get offended when people have questions or theories about heroes, if you dont want to see the comments and theories, post and GTFO....simple as that
 02-09-2009, 08:34 PM         #835
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daphne is dead...:guns1: :aloofandbored10: :angry14: :foodanddrink21:
 9 years ago '07        #836
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
ooooooooooooooh sh*t sylar gotta new apprentice
 02-09-2009, 08:42 PM         #837
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sylar got a new partner or he going to k!ll him and take his power?
 9 years ago '07        #838
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
:celebrate0: The war has started
 9 years ago '04        #839
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
 Syphernix said:
THAT IS THE POINT ON A DISCUSSION THREAD.....DUHHHHHH

to discuss sh*t, why motherfu*kers act like they get offended when people have questions or theories about heroes, if you dont want to see the comments and theories, post and GTFO....simple as that
where did i say it was anything wrong with discussing the show. hell ive participated in these threads since the show started, i just said cats are taking it to serious.
 02-09-2009, 09:09 PM         #840
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
MAAAAAAAN fu*k A "LOST"
You sir smoke...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago