most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #801
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:

I've never heard of anyone disliking Sylar. He's easily one of the great villians, if not the greatest, on television today so why hate on him? What about his character is not to like? He's ruthless, he doesn't give a sh*t, he's actually a lot more intelligent then people give him...and he's HILARIOUS too.

Idk maybe I'm biased because I'd rather root for a bad guy then a good guy good guys always win so why NOT root for the bad guy? lol.

**bumps Jay-Z's Say Hello**

That's my point. Why root for someone/thing that will always lose?

That's like being a LA Clipper fan.
 9 years ago '06        #802
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2322 2322
Sylar and Ben Linus are both no longer just villains they have become Anti-Heroes
 9 years ago '08        #803
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Sylar and Ben Linus are both no longer just villains they have become Anti-Heroes
Yeah, I look at it like that too.

Even though Sylar is still a little ambiguous. We still don't know whether he's a villain or anti-hero.
 9 years ago '06        #804
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 KarteL13 said:
I hated Sylar since season 1. He was one of those villains that I couldn't stand. He was interesting but he still had me wanting for someone to put the beats on him.

Co-sign, season 2 I had the upmost dislike for him.
 9 years ago '08        #805
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
Sylar get work on the show and has a deep disregard for human life much like myself when it comes to getting what you want or doing what you have to do get information or succeed in a mission! Ruthless n*ggas propser just look at the gas company crackers!
 9 years ago '05        #806
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
im confused

1. at the end why is peter trying so hard not to fly out the plane...........he has flying powers, he can fly out and soar

2. why is that little blond bi*ch so annoying???? she wants to "help" but she always gets in the way and does she still have her powers

3. didnt mohinder LOSE his powers when he fell into that anti-antidote in the last episode

4.was it me or was the only good part of this episode is when sylar was beating those chumps azz

5. dosent nathan still have powers

this sh*t reminds me so much of the x-men animated series when they were getting all the mutants to put them in the holocaust type camps
 9 years ago '08        #807
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
This episode was definitely top 5 episodes from heroes period. HRG is that dude but im getting tired of that sh*t between him and claire and i have a feeling she's gonna k!ll him this season which is wack anyway. But now this sh*t is looking like LOST smh
 02-03-2009, 09:09 PM         #808
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
im confused

1. at the end why is peter trying so hard not to fly out the plane...........he has flying powers, he can fly out and soar

2. why is that little blond bi*ch so annoying???? she wants to "help" but she always gets in the way and does she still have her powers

3. didnt mohinder LOSE his powers when he fell into that anti-antidote in the last episode

4.was it me or was the only good part of this episode is when sylar was beating those chumps azz

5. dosent nathan still have powers

this sh*t reminds me so much of the x-men animated series when they were getting all the mutants to put them in the holocaust type camps
no offense...but u sure u actually watchin the show?
 02-03-2009, 09:43 PM         #809
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Heroes… Where to start? After a fun and exciting first season that seemed to get better and more interesting as it went along (even if the season finale was a bit of a letdown), Volume 2 was highly disappointing. But the problems that the show had during the second season were nothing compared to what was in store for Volume 3.

Heroes is just not a good show right now. The worst thing about it is that there are pretty much no characters worth caring about. I guess Noah Bennet is still kind of okay, but it's not like he's had any decent storyline recently, beyond variations on "protect Claire/kill Sylar." Speaking of Sylar, I also really used to think he and Nathan were cool characters, but man, what murky messes both have become. Sylar should never have been made a series regular – it was inevitable his impact would be diluted by doing so, and wow was his would be redemption storyline a misguided mess. As for Nathan, I liked that he was always a bit morally grey, but that doesn't mean he should have a completely different goal every two weeks. Let's see, in just the span of a few months (and it's probably a lot less in Heroes-time), he's:

A. Wanted to reveal the existence of super powered people, believing it would help mankind.
B. Changed his mind after miraculously surviving a shooting, and found God.
C. Been vehemently against his father Arthur's plan to give half the world superpowers
D. Decided he's totally for the plan to give half (or at least a good deal) of the world superpowers
E. Decided all super powered people should be locked up in camps.

Makes perfect sense, right? Sigh…

As for the rest of the characters, do any of them make sense or resonate as real people anymore? Do Peter, Claire, Matt and the rest feel like relatable characters who make understandable decisions? Occasionally I'll see someone defend Heroes by saying something akin to, "It's a world where people have powers and you want things to be realistic?!" Yes! Great fantasy drama can have bigger than life, fantastical stories as long as we believe the way the characters react within this fantastic world. And I don't buy anyone's actions on this show these days.

Suresh turning into a power hungry mad scientist? Hiro having apparently learned nothing about responsibility after the first two seasons and acting like a complete child to get the formula storyline started (before they made him act like an even bigger child)? These are not characters I have any investment in. The Hiro and Ando scenes of late have almost all been cringe-inducing. And seriously, what is the point of introducing Tracy? Was she at all a compelling character during Volume 3?

Here is a show lazy enough to re-use a horrible future and a crisis that needs to be averted, and also to not even bother explaining that horrible future. What was that big exploding energy ball Hiro saw in the premiere? Why did Ando turn against him and demand the formula in the future? Nothing in the ensuing episodes explained that. Hell, what was Arthur Petrelli's plan? Okay, he wanted to give half the world super powers… But why? For what purpose? Jeez, tell me it was to rule the world. Tell me it was something, anything.

I just ranted a lot more than I thought I would, but that's because once you look at all Heroes has been offering lately, it's hard not to see how poor the product has been. The fact is, if the show had been this low in quality during Season 1, it never would have gained the viewers it did – about half of whom it has managed to lose since.

I have so many friends who dropped the show now, most of whom I don't think will ever be back. Do I think the show is "beyond saving"? No. The structure of the show still allows for a lot of new storylines and directions to go – if the people guiding it actually use it properly. I really, really hope Bryan Fuller's return can be a big step in the right direction for the show. I love Fuller, but I don't expect miracles. I go into "Fugitives" with no expectations, and the full knowledge that Fuller's overall impact can't be that huge since we still have several episodes until he's back. But I hope that everyone involved in Heroes is taking a good, long look at the story they just told in "Villains" and seeing how little it added up to.
 02-03-2009, 09:51 PM         #810
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Man, Heroes… Where to start? After a fun and exciting first season that seemed to get better and more interesting as it went along (even if the season finale was a bit of a letdown), Volume 2 was highly disappointing. But the problems that the show had during the second season were nothing compared to what was in store for Volume 3.

Heroes is just not a good show right now. The worst thing about it is that there are pretty much no characters worth caring about. I guess Noah Bennet is still kind of okay, but it's not like he's had any decent storyline recently, beyond variations on "protect Claire/kill Sylar." Speaking of Sylar, I also really used to think he and Nathan were cool characters, but man, what murky messes both have become. Sylar should never have been made a series regular – it was inevitable his impact would be diluted by doing so, and wow was his would be redemption storyline a misguided mess. As for Nathan, I liked that he was always a bit morally grey, but that doesn't mean he should have a completely different goal every two weeks. Let's see, in just the span of a few months (and it's probably a lot less in Heroes-time), he's:

A. Wanted to reveal the existence of super powered people, believing it would help mankind.
C. Been vehemently against his father Arthur's plan to give half the world superpowers
D. Decided he's totally for the plan to give half (or at least a good deal) of the world superpowers

As for the rest of the characters, do any of them make sense or resonate as real people anymore? Do Peter, Claire, Matt and the rest feel like relatable characters who make understandable decisions? Occasionally I'll see someone defend Heroes by saying something akin to, "It's a world where people have powers and you want things to be realistic?!" Yes! Great fantasy drama can have bigger than life, fantastical stories as long as we believe the way the characters react within this fantastic world. And I don't buy anyone's actions on this show these days.

Suresh turning into a power hungry mad scientist? Hiro having apparently learned nothing about responsibility after the first two seasons and acting like a complete child to get the formula storyline started (before they made him act like an even bigger child)? These are not characters I have any investment in. The Hiro and Ando scenes of late have almost all been cringe-inducing. And seriously, what is the point of introducing Tracy? Was she at all a compelling character during Volume 3?

Here is a show lazy enough to re-use a horrible future and a crisis that needs to be averted, and also to not even bother explaining that horrible future. What was that big exploding energy ball Hiro saw in the premiere? Why did Ando turn against him and demand the formula in the future? Nothing in the ensuing episodes explained that. Hell, what was Arthur Petrelli's plan? Okay, he wanted to give half the world super powers… But why? For what purpose? Jeez, tell me it was to rule the world. Tell me it was something, anything.

I just ranted a lot more than I thought I would, but that's because once you look at all Heroes has been offering lately, it's hard not to see how poor the product has been. The fact is, if the show had been this low in quality during Season 1, it never would have gained the viewers it did – about half of whom it has managed to lose since.

I have so many friends who dropped the show now, most of whom I don't think will ever be back. Do I think the show is "beyond saving"? No. The structure of the show still allows for a lot of new storylines and directions to go – if the people guiding it actually use it properly. I really, really hope Bryan Fuller's return can be a big step in the right direction for the show. I love Fuller, but I don't expect miracles. I go into "Fugitives" with no expectations, and the full knowledge that Fuller's overall impact can't be that huge since we still have several episodes until he's back. But I hope that everyone involved in Heroes is taking a good, long look at the story they just told in "Villains" and seeing how little it added up to.
I guess I'll be the first to post this.........

[pic - click to view]

if u don't like it....don't watch it

wiggas act like someone is putting a gun to ur head and making you turn to NBC....if u that butthurt about it 2 write a couple of paragraphs to people u don't know....u might as well use ur index finger and turn to the 1217281721 other channels on television so ur own bi*ch switch will turn off
 9 years ago '06        #811
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2322 2322
 DHARMA said:

:thumbsdow:thumbsdow
 02-03-2009, 10:47 PM         #812
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:
no offense...but u sure u actually watchin the show?
he made an official season 4 thread for heroes...then deleted it after he realized what he did
 02-03-2009, 10:52 PM         #813
BxFinest23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ them thinking they had sylar, i laughed at that sh*t too...
 9 years ago '07        #814
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
just watch this week ep. i was hopin they catch sylar, nathan say they was suppose to shoot him in the back of his head. i wonder what ando is going do cuz he know where hiro and them are
 9 years ago '05        #815
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 DHARMA said:

n*ggas are hating but your absolutely right. The only reason i continue to watch this bullsh*t is because of my co-workers. They enjoy the show so much they like to debate about it for hours and I don't want to sit there without contributing.
 9 years ago '08        #816
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DHARMA said:

This is absolutely the worst post I've witnessed since I've been surfing the internet. Wow, the stupidity in this is beyond reach.
 9 years ago '05        #817
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 637 637
yo oh buddy with the long post is shell why u sit there and type all that...anyways looks like pete got a different power than empathy, lets hope he can still collect powers and not lose one when he gains new powers
 9 years ago '08        #818
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 lamarowns said:
yo oh buddy with the long post is shell why u sit there and type all that...anyways looks like pete got a different power than empathy, lets hope he can still collect powers and not lose one when he gains new powers

Just rewatched the episode and it appears that Peter can only have one power at a time.
 9 years ago '05        #819
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 DHARMA said:

No offense but considering Lost is one of the most vague shows right now I don't really understand how you can make this post and still love Lost like you do. Everything you accused Heroes of, Lost easily falls into the same category.
 9 years ago '07        #820
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^difference is the quality of writing maybe?

as confusing as lost is, the show itself is amazing, whereas Heroes just isn't.

this episode was another ehhh episode, the thing I hate the most about Heroes is the main characters are the most hated people I have ever had to watch in
Hiro, Claire and Peter.

the storyline is the same thing every season, Claire tries to prevent something bad happens and succeeding even though she has no useful powers whatsoever she still manages to outwit people with powers.

kill her and that f*g**t peter off already, then maybe the show can start picking up again.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy