Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
isnt the guy that peter is stuck in the same guy that noah bennett was talking about when he told claire "you dont wanna know"? when she asked him what his power was?
 09-23-2008, 11:08 AM         #62
DJ @$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Episode!!!

Dania Ramirez!!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #63
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5298 5298
 big jeffrey said:
isnt the guy that peter is stuck in the same guy that noah bennett was talking about when he told claire "you dont wanna know"? when she asked him what his power was?
Yeah it is
 9 years ago '08        #64
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
Damn mondays cant get any better but waiting a week is gonna be hard as hell. HEROES>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 09-23-2008, 11:58 AM         #65
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that ep was so wack cant beleive u all liked it.

2 hrs of nothing, this show is doomed.

and the acting has gotten so much worse since the first season.
 9 years ago '04        #66
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 HeyImMax said:
that ep was so wack cant beleive u all liked it.

2 hrs of nothing, this show is doomed.

and the acting has gotten so much worse since the first season.
judging by the number of people that liked the episode, i'd say you're in the minority..
 9 years ago '04        #67
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 made in the bay said:
who is tracy??? if she's another alter ego of nikki then how did she survive from the fire at the house. this season is crazy right from the start.

:applause::applause::applause:

bring me more blow out monday night football games so i can switch over at the middle of the 4th quarter
ever thing that maybe niki's twin never really died? maybe tracy is jessica's split personality and jessica's power is to freeze people? who knows.. they could go 50 different ways with this
 09-23-2008, 07:09 PM         #68
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, i think Tracy is Nikki's twin who was supposedly k!lled by her father. So I'm guessing she somehow survived and has been living in D.C.?
 9 years ago '06        #69
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 irhabi007 said:

The good:

Sylar is back to being bad. He's a pretty capable villain although he's a lot less fun when you can't k!ll him. So will he end up the leader of the rag tag villains or continue to go it solo?

The possibility of Ando turning on Hiro. Their friendship is one of the show's strengths, but it does give their storyline some tension.

Elle is back! I had heart palpitations thinking Sylar might k!ll her, but apparently her electricity can come out from more places than her hands. And what giddy glee to see the "Veronica Mars" reunion between Kristen Bell and Francis Capra (a.k.a. Weevil.) In case you missed him, he's the escapee, Jesse, who can change his appearance and eventually turned into Peter. And Angela Petrelli will regret having spurned Elle -- the only question is, will Elle join the heroes or the villains?

Mohinder getting powers so that no one will have to save him ever again.

When Hiro said he planned on never going back into the past again, I almost wept. Was that an admission from creator Tim Kring that he won't subject us to Hiro in old world Japan again? Hope so.

The bad:

Even before Sylar became invincible, he had the power to move objects with his mind and keep them there. So how was it he couldn't break through the flimsy slatted door Claire was hiding behind? Has the man never seen "Halloween"? You don't even need powers -- just a knife.

The whole Petrelli family and their secrets and their moving back and forth from future to present is really starting to get old.

Seeing that one of Mohinder's new superpowers is super-randiness.

The ugly:

Sylar picking around Claire's brain. So, maybe her power is more inherent than the others since she didn't lose it when Sylar took her power?

What is it that Mohinder is sprouting out of his skin? Based on his skills, which seem to be a combination Rogue meets Spider-Man, maybe it's a nest of super strong baby spiders? I feel sick.

Is Nathan really considering taking a Senate seat? Has the man learned nothing?

What did you think of the premiere? Was it really future Claire about to shoot Peter or was it the new villain Jesse posing as Claire? Is Angela Petrelli really Sylar's mother or was she just being euphemistic?

Sylars "power" is that he knows how things work...remember he fixed watches for a living, and said that he just knows how things work?

Neway, he steals powers by analyzing peeps brains, and i guess somehow learns the ability.

So my guess is usually when u bowl-cut somebodys' forehead off they die, but claire cant really be touched because shes' pretty much immortal anyway...
 9 years ago '04        #70
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 champ said:
Sylars "power" is that he knows how things work...remember he fixed watches for a living, and said that he just knows how things work?

Neway, he steals powers by analyzing peeps brains, and i guess somehow learns the ability.

So my guess is usually when u bowl-cut somebodys' forehead off they die, but claire cant really be touched because shes' pretty much immortal anyway...
my question then is if claire cant die now then she couldnt die in season one when they were talking about save the cheerleader save the world

what was the point if she could die anyway if they were just going to give sylar her powers 2 seasons later
 9 years ago '05        #71
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 uncfan888 said:
ever thing that maybe niki's twin never really died? maybe tracy is jessica's split personality and jessica's power is to freeze people? who knows.. they could go 50 different ways with this
I always thought Tracy was Nikki's THIRD personality...I swear in Season 2 they mentioned her days in college and I thought she went by Tracy...

But it would make more sense that Tracy is Nikki's twin because that would explain why she kept saying she didn't know who Nathan was...
 9 years ago '06        #72
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 MosDefinition said:
my question then is if claire cant die now then she couldnt die in season one when they were talking about save the cheerleader save the world

what was the point if she could die anyway if they were just going to give sylar her powers 2 seasons later
She still needed to meet with Peter and at that point it was very important that Sylar not get the regenerative powers. Also Clair has been shown to die when she had a stick driven into the back of her skull and she wasnt revived until the coroner took the stick outta her head, so im still not sold that shes immortal. Adam also told Peter in season 2 that if your head gets blown off then theres no coming back from that. Also in season 2 they revealed that everytime that Adam (who has the same power as Claire) regenerates from a wound his powers get stronger.
 9 years ago '04        #73
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 588 588
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I always thought Tracy was Nikki's THIRD personality...I swear in Season 2 they mentioned her days in college and I thought she went by Tracy...

But it would make more sense that Tracy is Nikki's twin because that would explain why she kept saying she didn't know who Nathan was...
^ She didn't go by Tracy, she went by Gina when she went over to LA.
 9 years ago '05        #74
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
evolution of powers as time goes on has gotta be a factor to how adam is still alive and claire's supposed immortality.

It could also explain parkman's ability to not just read minds, but now trap ppl in their nightmares/dreams (season 2).
 9 years ago '04        #75
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
ok so any character can basically die and then have claire come and save them. Nathan gets k!lled, hes alive. Nikki is k!lled, here she is again. Linderman? They can k!ll of any character only to have them come back in later episodes. How wack is that?!?!
 09-24-2008, 07:00 AM         #76
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all Peters Mom, i believe she really is Sylars mom. just a guess

But really... Sylar takes their powers per say but, they would still "have" them if they were alive, i believe you can't take their powers because its in them, you cant just take it. the only reason claire still has hers is because shes still alive, while everybody else dies.... so they obviously cant use their powers because their dead
 09-24-2008, 07:01 AM         #77
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
ok so any character can basically die and then have claire come and save them. Nathan gets k!lled, hes alive. Nikki is k!lled, here she is again. Linderman? They can k!ll of any character only to have them come back in later episodes. How wack is that?!?!
linderman isnt alive, hes dead you idiot, it was in nathans mind
 9 years ago '07        #78
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 champ said:
Good point, you nailed that...
 9 years ago '04        #79
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Awperator2 said:
first of all Peters Mom, i believe she really is Sylars mom. just a guess
i'm thinkin this too.. BUT she could also be trying to get him to lower his guard to actually take him out or manipulate him in some way..
 9 years ago '04        #80
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 Awperator2 said:
linderman isnt alive, hes dead you idiot, it was in nathans mind
I'm thinking its Marty pulling Nathan's strings...cuz when Angela had that dream she seen Nikki, Marty, Adam, and that black guy. So the company founders might still want to pull the plan in motion with Nathan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy