Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2008, 08:02 PM         #741
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
because he was already injected with the formula. the ppl who weren't had a chemical reaction the body wasn't used 2, hence the passing out and seizures, Peter's body was already used to it, so no reaction. Simple.
I swear some of yall have no common sense

1) Peter naturally had powers...so that was the first time he was injected...Nathan was the one given synthetic powers

2) All the formula does is give you powers that you would have if u naturally had the gene...remember when they were sayin "I wonder why people with certain personalities get certain powers?" Most crazy people have powers that are inherently bad for others and match their personality flaws...and most good people have defense or support based powers

c'mon yall use ur brains
 12-18-2008, 08:09 PM         #742
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamcrackmusik said:

1) Peter naturally had powers...so that was the first time he was injected...Nathan was the one given synthetic powers

2) All the formula does is give you powers that you would have if u naturally had the gene...remember when they were sayin "I wonder why people with certain personalities get certain powers?" Most crazy people have powers that are inherently bad for others and match their personality flaws...and most good people have defense or support based powers

c'mon yall use ur brains
Thanx for clearing up the obvious
 9 years ago '05        #743
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4726 4726
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
But Claire already had the Catalyst in her, so technically it would still be in her, regardless of the fact they changed the past. That's just one of the minute plot-holes that can occur when you're dealing with time travel and sh*t, especially since Heroes forever is going into the past and future altering stuff.

regardless if they change the past.........dude once hiros mom gave him the catalyst then the future where claire is the catalyst became an ALTERNATE FUTURE, she no longer is the catalyst because her becoming the catalyst NEVER HAPPENED once they changed the past

but the catalyst was given to hiro but taken by arthur so just because arthur dies does that mean the catalyst is gone???? because arthur put the catalyst in the serum but did he still have more in him and if so is it in his dead body??????

either way 2 things are sure............

natahan is a snitch

and Obama about to go mutant hunting
 9 years ago '05        #744
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Some people in here are fu*king morons have no idea about time travel. .

just because you watched all 3 BACK TO THE FUTURE movies dont exactly make you an expert n*gga lol, j/p
 9 years ago '06        #745
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Back to the Future is the blueprint to time travel those movies get studied at universities by their top quantum physics professors step up your knowledge
 9 years ago '04        #746
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
regardless if they change the past.........dude once hiros mom gave him the catalyst then the future where claire is the catalyst became an ALTERNATE FUTURE, she no longer is the catalyst because her becoming the catalyst NEVER HAPPENED once they changed the past

but the catalyst was given to hiro but taken by arthur so just because arthur dies does that mean the catalyst is gone???? because arthur put the catalyst in the serum but did he still have more in him and if so is it in his dead body??????

natahan is a snitch

Did you forget when Arthur's dead body was laying there, the catalyst came out of his body as they stood over him. So I'm a.ssuming there is no more catalyst and Hiro ripped up the formula. But at the end we did see Tracy pick Mohinder up on the side of the road....I'm thinking she is gonna try to get him to work on the formula again.
 9 years ago '07        #747
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 iamcrackmusik said:

c'mon yall use ur brains
[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #748
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Welsh! said:
Yet again Heroes k!lls the best characters off yet Keep the f*g**ts in *Sigh*

And how is it when the soldier and Ando take the "Catalyst" it overpowers them and they both pass out, yet when Peter stabs himself with it he gets his own powers back straight away

smh. Glad Lost is back soon.

by far the dumbest poster on this site.
 12-19-2008, 11:10 AM         #749
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
[pic - click to view]

don't get ya litte skinny self butthurt over the internet

I'm jus laugin at some of yall...I missed the first half of the season and still picked up more than you did

Ray Charles could see what's going on in the show better than you

[pic - click to view]

12-19-2008, 02:41 PM         #750
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I cant wait for next volume
 9 years ago '08        #751
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12389 12389
 youngvito18 said:

natahan is a snitch

you silly for that one. so are you saying that sylar never told claire that there was something special in her? since hiro took the catalyst that is. i dont think anyone but the writers knows where this show is going. i for one, like the story line, but hate the way they tell it. its like watching dragonball z, but with bi*ch n*ggas as the saiyans.
 9 years ago '05        #752
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
theres an episode tonight right???? or was last weeks the last one before the break??
 12-22-2008, 08:26 PM         #753
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
theres an episode tonight right???? or was last weeks the last one before the break??
no more episodes til the first Monday of February.
 9 years ago '05        #754
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 billieskeet said:
no more episodes til the first Monday of February.

FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK

right when it got good man :angry12:
 12-22-2008, 09:23 PM         #755
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK FUKK

right when it got good man :angry12:
Lol, u gotta keep n*ggas addicted.
 9 years ago '04        #756
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
The formula is pointless without the catalyst so if they plan on making more they have to re-introduce the catalyst somehow or make a way to make it work without it. Without the catalyst you wind up turning into a creature like Mohinder was with an ability, but if you noticed how when he got soaked by the completed formula WITH the catalyst he healed and probably still has his ability.
 9 years ago '08        #757
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 boimannie2004 said:
The formula is pointless without the catalyst so if they plan on making more they have to re-introduce the catalyst somehow or make a way to make it work without it. Without the catalyst you wind up turning into a creature like Mohinder was with an ability, but if you noticed how when he got soaked by the completed formula WITH the catalyst he healed and probably still has his ability.
the storyline of people getting abilities is said and done with. Catalyst is gone and formula burned up.

It goes into fugutives where they are eventually hunted down.
 12-23-2008, 03:15 AM         #758
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stalyon2004 said:
Did you forget when Arthur's dead body was laying there, the catalyst came out of his body as they stood over him. So I'm a.ssuming there is no more catalyst and Hiro ripped up the formula. But at the end we did see Tracy pick Mohinder up on the side of the road....I'm thinking she is gonna try to get him to work on the formula again.

i wonder how they gonna k!ll this bi*ch off this next season...hopefully for good
 12-23-2008, 04:04 AM         #759
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't believe they k!lled Knox.

And smh at all the Lost homos coming in this thread every week talking sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #760
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Lost>>>>>your life
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago