Heroes Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 80
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-17-2008, 05:08 AM         #721
gangstaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxFinest23 said:
lol @ Nathan's bi*ch a.ss, went right ahead and snitched to Obama...


i was also thinking the same thing when i saw the president :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #722
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 youngvito18 said:
he will

remeber earlier in this season where Hiro sees the future and he sees ando "killing him", well he wasnt k!lling him in the picture he because now we know ando was shooting that energy blast sh*t he had into him, not some death blast
You are wrong my friend. Not only was that an Alternate future, there was clearly a rift between the two. Hiro not only pulled out his sword on dude, he also "Betrayed" him (or vice versa). Unless they were acting it out (Similiar to how hiro stabbed ando), them dudes weren't seeing eye to eye.
 9 years ago '06        #723
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
People need to realize that the futures we saw earlier in the season has already been changed because Hiro and Peter have already seen it and purposefully tried to change it for example the catalyst.
 12-17-2008, 02:12 PM         #724
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stalyon2004 said:
I thought that was an alt future.
Well Ando still have the same power as that future tho
 9 years ago '04        #725
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 stalyon2004 said:
I thought that was an alt future.
its the same formula he would have taken anyway so he'd have the same powers
 12-17-2008, 08:39 PM         #726
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why they have to k!ll marlo/knox? they could have utilized him better.
 9 years ago '06        #727
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
 Syphernix said:
yo that girl in yo avy from smallville "plastique episode" fu*kin s3xy as hell
I thought she was Kristin Kreuk from a distance. They look like sisters.
 9 years ago '06        #728
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
 GetOnMahLevel said:
yup.. that's exactly who it was.. tamlyn tomita.. she's in her 40s and still very attractive.. guess you can say im partial to asian chicks..
Yeah. that's her
 9 years ago '04        #729
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 MosDefinition said:
its the same formula he would have taken anyway so he'd have the same powers
Yea it's the same power but in that future him and Hiro were arguing over the formula. He hit him with the red lightning walked over to Hiro's body and took the formula from him. In the last episode that piece of paper was destroyed so I doubt that will happen. Maybe Hiro will eventually just get it back like Peter did, just say fu*k it and inject himself. Who knows??? I can't wait until Feb 2!
 12-18-2008, 12:33 AM         #730
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stalyon2004 said:
Yea it's the same power but in that future him and Hiro were arguing over the formula. He hit him with the red lightning walked over to Hiro's body and took the formula from him. In the last episode that piece of paper was destroyed so I doubt that will happen. Maybe Hiro will eventually just get it back like Peter did, just say fu*k it and inject himself. Who knows??? I can't wait until Feb 2!
i dont think the piece of paper was destroyed, Hiro just ripped it in half, someone could easily tape that sh*t back 2gether.
 9 years ago '04        #731
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
they cant make any more formula because catalyst is dead. flint and Meredith can be dead because they cant be burned. one more thing my president blacks
 12-18-2008, 12:45 AM         #732
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_fletch said:
they cant make any more formula because catalyst is dead. flint and Meredith can be dead because they cant be burned. one more thing my president blacks
hiro's mom wasnt the catalyst, her natural abaility was to give powers......the catalyst for mohinder's formula was claire...and she is very much alive....


Last edited by HeavenlySword; 12-18-2008 at 12:46 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #733
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
 HeavenlySword said:
hiro's mom wasnt the catalyst, her natural abaility was to give powers......the catalyst for mohinder's formula was claire...and she is very much alive....
no the catalyst was Arthur and he got a bullet to the brain
 9 years ago '05        #734
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 young_fletch said:
no the catalyst was Arthur and he got a bullet to the brain
But Claire already had the Catalyst in her, so technically it would still be in her, regardless of the fact they changed the past. That's just one of the minute plot-holes that can occur when you're dealing with time travel and sh*t, especially since Heroes forever is going into the past and future altering stuff.

The theme of this season really seemed to be about the Butterfly Effect, and that all started with Future Peter trying to change the past and "killing" Nathan. His actions forever changed the future and the "present" and then all the actions the characters did changed the future at the end of it all.
 9 years ago '04        #735
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
But Claire already had the Catalyst in her, so technically it would still be in her, regardless of the fact they changed the past. That's just one of the minute plot-holes that can occur when you're dealing with time travel and sh*t, especially since Heroes forever is going into the past and future altering stuff.

The theme of this season really seemed to be about the Butterfly Effect, and that all started with Future Peter trying to change the past and "killing" Nathan. His actions forever changed the future and the "present" and then all the actions the characters did changed the future at the end of it all.
once Hiro took the catalyst, it was not given to Claire, therefore, she does not have the catalyst
 9 years ago '06        #736
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
Some people in here are fu*king morons have no idea about time travel. Like the dude above me said once Hiro took the catalyst in the past from his mother, it was then never given to baby Claire meaning that present Clair no longer has it. Please can some of yall rent Back to Future before commenting on Heroes time travel again.
 9 years ago '08        #737
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 HeavenlySword said:
hiro's mom wasnt the catalyst, her natural abaility was to give powers......the catalyst for mohinder's formula was claire...and she is very much alive....
her ability was to heal
 9 years ago '07        #738
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Yet again Heroes k!lls the best characters off yet Keep the f*g**ts in *Sigh*

And how is it when the soldier and Ando take the "Catalyst" it overpowers them and they both pass out, yet when Peter stabs himself with it he gets his own powers back straight away

smh. Glad Lost is back soon.
 12-18-2008, 03:40 PM         #739
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Peter has had powers before, maybe thats why he didn't faint of anything.
 12-18-2008, 07:29 PM         #740
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Yet again Heroes k!lls the best characters off yet Keep the f*g**ts in *Sigh*

And how is it when the soldier and Ando take the "Catalyst" it overpowers them and they both pass out, yet when Peter stabs himself with it he gets his own powers back straight away

smh. Glad Lost is back soon.
because he was already injected with the formula. the ppl who weren't had a chemical reaction the body wasn't used 2, hence the passing out and seizures, Peter's body was already used to it, so no reaction. Simple.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy